Don't Use Jargon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily drove up to the Arrivals area and I dashed off to find Susan, who was headed straight at me, pulling her roller suitcase. What I wasn't prepared for was the full on crash into me, followed by clinch and hard kiss. "Darling! It is so good to see you!" We were providing entertainment for the whole area and I was tempted to pinch her tight behind.

"Darling," I whispered back, "you are building up punishment points..." I pointed to the front seat and stowed her bag in the back.

She pouted, "You don't appreciate your agent? Your brand new agent?" Margo leaned forward for a kiss and said, "Don't mind him. He has had a series of shocks."

The next thing we knew, she was in our laps. "Oh, the poor thing. Does he need TLC?"

My temptation was to strip the agent naked and go from there, but decency prevailed. Emily said, "Tell her about today's developments. The motel is filling up fast. But maybe she will accept a place in my bed, temporarily?"

The squirming body under our hands said, "You'll never guess what those two devils talked me into on the way home to Boise."

We tickled and she continued, "I am off makeup, because none of your women use it. I am on a diet. I am ordered to run with them in the morning, and they are sponsoring me at the college weight room. Am I allowed to act like a coed again?"

I kissed her on the lips and said, "We are happy you are here, coed."

The three of us sat out on the deck in moonlight, sharing a beer. "Emily, you better describe how you ended up with a resident architect for Susan's remodel in less than a day." I squeezed Margo's fingers.

"Susan, the nicest young East Indian woman you have ever met appeared today with the twins, who recruited her at the swimming arena. She is one semester short of a Udub Architecture degree and is going to live at the guesthouse temporarily while she does the design and drawings for my house. She and the girls are over there right now bringing her things from a friend's house she needed to leave."

Susan reached for the beer in my hand. "I suppose there is a story about why she is here instead of Seattle?"

"It is very complicated but the short version is she has left the home where her parents had arranged a husband for her."

"Oh dear, one of those. Sometimes, we don't seem to be as enlightened as we think we are."

Out of the dark came three bodies in night shirts. Priya was lagging behind, looking apprehensive. Susan went to meet them with hugs and kisses. "Oh, my dearest nieces, I understand a new relative has joined us?"

Emily, Margo and I were breaking up as Priya got an unexpected hug and a kiss right on her lips. I grabbed the poor girl and whispered, "She is my new agent and really nice. It's ok to relax around her."

"They say I can jump in your lap anytime I want?" I walked us to the swing and leaned back into the cushion. "Are you surviving our full court press? The recruiting is a little brash."

This got me a kiss on the lips with a fearful look at Margo in the dim light. Her very low voice at my ear asked, "How does it work that she lets you chase after other women?"

"You must ask her sometime. From the very first day I met her, we have been one loving family."

The voice was still low, "You don't mind that I would like to join up?"

In a normal voice, I said, "You will discover this is a work hard, play hard group. Does that appeal?"

"Oh, I forgot to say that frequent beatings are required."

She buried herself tightly in my grasp, head in the crook of my shoulder. "This is so fine. On my first night, do I get a carry to bed?"

I stood and walked off the deck. "I am assisting Priya to her new bed."

Catcalls followed us. I wondered what Susan thought. The twins would bring her to the big bed soon.

From my arms, Priya said, "This is very naughty. They will think you are going to molest me."

"Use that word lightly. It is only for fun. Women are respected in this family."

"Am I ever going to have sex with you? They say you are the greatest lover."

"They are very free with their compliments. One day, after you are settled down, you may ask me that again."

Whispering, although she didn't need to, she said, "I have to tell you I am not a virgin, but have never had a real cock in me. I hope you will take care of that problem sooner rather than later."

I used my male growly voice, "Woman, are you hitting on me? Have you been playing with those bi women in Seattle?"

A giggle. The first giggle. My fate was sealed. We were at the guesthouse. The front room was completely rearranged. I asked, "Looks as though you are comfortable with my suggestion?"

Standing next to me, she was barely to my shoulder. "Yes. It is marvelous. Cait said you would bring a drafting table?"

"I don't have a class tomorrow. You should come with me to make sure it is what you need."

She wrapped an arm around my waist. "You are so kind to a runaway girl. There is one other need."

She looked at me hopefully and I could tell what was coming. "You are as naughty as the others. I should have known. You must have Margo's permission."

She dashed out into the night and I got ready for bed.

You can't really have six bodies in a queen bed, but it is fine for a group wrestle. They beat on me and they beat on each other. Naomi said with a grin, "Cait and I are not the new girls anymore. You have two new recruits!"

Margo used her tough voice. "Four devils instead of two? This is too much."

Susan and Priya were in a clinch. Susan had a tough voice too. "Has he had you yet? I didn't last even one evening."

Priya had the most delightful squeal, "Oh, he is bad. I am required to settle in as architect in residence and then ask him again about sex!"

The others descended on me. "No waiting! It is not fair."

Priya's eyes widened, "Now? Right here?"

Margo had a grip on me under the covers and he was very hard.

The other women looked at Priya. "Well? Do you want to wait or not? We will take him if you don't want him."

Now the dark eyes were slitted with determination. "Priya does not wait! Hands off!" The nightshirt disappeared over her head. The sexy briefs were gone quickly. Margo pulled the sheet down, revealing a very erect cock pointing straight up.

"Here it is. Come and help yourself!"

Now the eyes were worried. She was going to climb on that big thing in front of four other women? Four who had already felt its length and girth inside them?"

Cait eased her forward and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and Cait left the bed. In a moment she hesitantly had fingers of both hands around me, squeezing and stroking.

"This is very big and I am very small." Cait suddenly was by her side, smearing lubricant liberally, not missing the clit, which made Priya jump. My sister said to the room, "This is a fine cunt. She will like him."

After all the boldness, the next moments were like a ritual. I thought of temples in deepest India as the determined eyes were back, even as Cait kept massaging the tender clit, sending tremors through the advancing body. My gentle hands on her thighs urged everything forward. She was well trimmed. I suspected her angry mother did not know about the games with her roommates in Seattle.

There was a moment of indecision, with her pink dripping opening poised directly over my shaft. The women voiced a collective "Now!" and she plunged downward with a wail. "Ohhh."

It was like Cait said. A very fine cunt swallowing me all the way in one long move. For interminable seconds, there was no movement. Then a wonderful smile. "Oh, they were right! This is so good!"

As one, my other girlfriends left the bedroom and closed the door. I turned us over and gave her a firm stroke. "Yes! Oh yes. Please keep doing that." The body flexed and humped and wiggled and wailed and cried and came. More than once.

Finally, she slipped away and stood at the side of the bed. "Mickey, you have remade my life, all in one day!"

I shepherded us to the shower, pinching her butt and saying she was a wanton woman, throwing herself at random guys in the forest. Her small hands beat on my chest as the hot water poured down. "This is too much. I suppose that riding your cock is the initiation?"

Drying her with a towel, I walked us to the front room. There was clapping and laughing at the pink face and pink chest. Bodies were lounging on the bed folded out from the sofa. I sat in the middle with her in my arms.

"Priya, it has been decided that your first assignment is to design a platform with an insulated tent for more sleeping room! You must consult the other women about the design!"

She had a simply delightful squeal and laugh. "Oh yes! An annex! A loving annex!" They fell on her with kisses and caresses. A new member of the family for sure. I escaped to Margo's and my bed and was asleep when the final arrangements occurred.

In the morning, with low November sun slanting in the room, Priya hovered on the edge of the bed, offering her naked self and a cup of steaming coffee. I gazed at pink nipples on dusky breasts reflecting her heritage and said, "You have considerable charms, architect."

The dark eyes pierced through to one's soul, I thought idly. I was falling for another woman. Drat.

"Yes, but I must prove my worth on the drafting table. I still do not know the local building codes. There must be serious study. I have already sent the devils to their homework at Naomi's house."

"Put that down and climb in here."

The tight body was a marvelous fit. "The two of us will help them and beat on them at the same time. You know all the latest gossip about Udub. Do you think we can get them in?"

"It has become very much harder. The school is raising standards year by year. I will help keep their motivation and their confidence up."

Our tongues played with each other. Susan and Margo appeared at the door. "Stop that. She no longer has special privileges and must earn her keep!"

I rushed the door with her in my arms. "She has already told me that. No picking on the new family member!" They fell into a clinch as I got out the plates and utensils.

"No food until after a run!"

Priya had no running clothes and said she was not running naked on the trail. My clean shorts were a baggy but ok fit and off we went. I hadn't felt this good in ages. The agent nudged me and said, "I am told there are more chapters? How far from the end?"

"We need to talk. A private place where your needs can be explored?"

"Explored? I thought you got the exploring done in Joseph?" She gave me a half serious look as the others ran ahead.

"Don't diminish your charms, agent. I haven't even begun the serious exploration."

We ran side by side for a minute before she said, "Mickey, I know you are teasing, but those words go right through me."

"Only a little tease. I want you to lie on me in a sunny patch and transfer knowledge about writing and getting published."

She stopped and grabbed me for a long wet kiss. "I told you in Joseph that I don't fuck my authors but you have destroyed all that. I can't think of a better idea than a sunny patch to talk. And to have loving too."

She turned and we caught up with the others. My worries about Susan's state of mind after yesterday were erased.

Emily came for breakfast and a calendaring session. Margo had to teach and left quickly. I had dates with Priya and Susan and had class notes to prepare for tomorrow's meeting. Emily said she would write down some ideas about her house remodel before a sit down session with Priya. Susan needed a place to work while her space was created. Priya suggested a bigger, taller tent that would be an office before being overflow sleeping quarters.

I asked, "Maybe some of the tiny prefab houses don't need a regular building permit?"

After Priya said she would research the online building department information, I said the drafting equipment trip could wait until afternoon and the agent would meet with me after breakfast.

I was finishing dishes when she approached my side in hiking clothes. "Emily has shown me a quiet hiking place. Are you able to hike?"

I turned as her slap caught the side of my face. "That's for not being my exclusive property."

The next slap, on the other side, was accompanied by, "That's for being strong and capable of keeping seven women happy in your harem."

I bowed my head. "Yes, mistress."

The hike was along the river for a ways, and then up a side creek that opened in less than a mile into a series of tiny meadows where the creek flooded and deposited soil.

She gave me a look. "This is ok for a talk and...?"

I spread the tarp from my pack and opened a blanket on top. Susan provided a plastic cup and the thermos full of hot chocolate. "That's for sharing, and this too." She stuffed a piece of wonderful fresh croissant in my mouth.

"Do you want to read the latest chapters?"

She was relaxed on my leg, sun on her face, eyes closed. "I think not. Have you thought about the end?"

"It's hard for me to write bad endings. My soul wants things to end well."

"Some novelists want to document the entirety of human experience. That has many bad endings."

"Yes. I suppose poor Priya could have conceded to her parents' desires and gone back to India for a loveless marriage."

She reached her hand for mine. "There is something reassuring about being near you. For instance, Priya isn't going to India. She is in your care and happy, at least for the moment."

"You will conspire with me for a happy ending? Finding a good man that supports her career and helps with babies?"

She turned over and smashed me flat with a long wet kiss. "Damn, how do you make me teary, caring for a woman who shares your bed with me and Margo?"

I stuffed my hand down her front. "You are good at caring for people. It is just a nice kind of caring, taking aspiring authors under your wing."

The boob was warm and soft and luscious. We weren't getting anywhere about the novel, but the "talk" was extra special. "Are you coming after me?" she asked. "The sun is warm."

"I would like nothing better, but perhaps a wild encounter in the guesthouse the next time the coast is clear is a better alternative?"

Her lips were pressed to mine, but lifted. "Your macho treatment again, is it? I thought you worked that out in Joseph?"

"There's something about the aggressiveness of a successful agent that brings out the worst in me."

Her head relaxed on my chest. "Damn."

After a bit, she raised her head, "I'm not too old to have a baby, you know. There's something in this body that wants your child." The head went back down. I stroked her back, digging into the muscles gently. "I guess it is a defect in my personality. Every one of my lovers has said something like that. In nine months, we would have a small commune."

She pulled me to my feet. "Enough of mooning around out here in the bushes. The successful agent agrees to an encounter back at Emily's."

Waking up the morning after Priya's precipitous arrival, my poor brain had been blanked out with the complexity I had allowed to develop. But following Susan home at the end of our hike, her firm stride radiating strength and organization, I realized the women were capable of bouncing off me in exciting and productive ways. Even fun ways, like this afternoon with Priya, finding drafting equipment. I didn't have the foggiest idea about what to buy, but she did. She was almost a degreed architect. Which reminded me she needed a stop for wardrobe enhancement. Maybe we should take Emily along. The young devils would put her in Daisy Dukes, which is not how architects get new business. I laughed at myself and Susan turned for a kiss.

"What have I done to make you laugh this time?" I took her hand and walked along. "Priya needs work clothes, business clothes, and outdoor clothes. Maybe you or Emily should come along this afternoon."

She gave me a look. "The agent doesn't get any new clothes?"

I ran ahead. "Help, help! I've screwed up again."

After lunch, which included tough stares after the story of my gaffe was told, all four of us set out in Emily's car for a shopping trip. They got out at Emily's choice of a good women's clothing store, sending me for groceries with a long list. It was fun being the male servant for an afternoon. They got to say all sorts of obnoxious things that were not acceptable in polite company. On a whim, I called Edith. "Have you heard the latest?"

"Yes, you terrible rogue. You've taken in a remarkable woman totally down on her luck. When do I get to meet her?"

"I am shopping for dinner right now. What about tonight? You couldn't possibly make the chaos any worse and I will entertain you in the hot tub."

"Grilled pork chops with twice cooked potatoes. They have them at the market. Emily will do salad. I will bring wine and dessert."

This was department chair talk, straight from the shoulder. "Your every wish is my command, Madam Department Chair."

"I have a faculty meeting at four, but will send them packing at five and see you shortly after that. You will provide a margarita with the tub?"

"Without a doubt."

With clothing bags, groceries and bodies, the car was stuffed. I called Cait and asked for a rescue since it was getting close to quitting time for her.

"Yes. Of course. Give me directions to the store."

Priya and I scrambled out of the full auto and sent the others home. Moments later the dark green Tacoma approached. I opened the door to get in the back, but Cait ordered, "In the front, she fits well in your lap."

The tight body settled right on top of my groin. The thank you kiss was incendiary. The two of them giggled away and I growled. "This is a work trip. Any more giggles and there will be punishment."

Priya redoubled the kisses and told Cait, "First, we must go to the tiny home place. Here is the address." I was forced to listen to ten minutes of the needs to be met in a tiny home for a single woman who might receive guests from time to time.

Priya said, "They come with or without a bath. Do you think we might secretly connect it to the guesthouse system?"

I ran my hand up under her jacket and pinched what I found there. "How is the architect going to get a license if she is caught violating the building code?"

Her hand slipped down the front of my pants and squeezed. "She has a tough guy to protect her and figure out how to avoid the inspectors!"

I sighed and leaned back, keeping her tight. "The trouble with you smart girls is your devious minds that lure innocent men to their doom. Not to mention incredible bodies."

Cait grinned, "Don't kid us, Mickey. You have been accepting body trades for favors all along. Priya is just the latest deserving female!"

I was trying to make a fuss over being wounded when she drove into a lumber yard on the edge of town. At the back were three models of tiny homes. One was on wheels, the others on temporary beam supports. They had fresh stain and looked very nice. Priya and Cait were impressed. We walked over to one, which had its door open. We went up the steps and a young guy came out and asked if he could help. I nodded at the women and said they were interested.

Between the two of them, they got the whole skinny. The houses came in several variations, starting with a basic unassembled kit without plumbing for $25,000. At the other end, the top of the line unit with plumbing, ready to go on your foundation, was $69,000, including delivery in the Yakima area. Dimensions generally 10x14 or thereabouts. The salesman said he would be back with brochures in a minute. It took much less than that to get my back against the wall and apply kisses. "Mickey, how ambitious are we? Can you and your women build one of these from a kit?"

I put both of them in headlocks and said, "How will our remodeling business make any money if all we do is build for ourselves?"