Doona's Theatre Performance

Story Info
Community theatre acting role leads to on stage sex.
4.5k words
4.36
229.7k
224
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true experience! The names have been changed to protect my privacy and that of others. It started the beginning of my newly acquired sexual freedom, which eventually led to my first threesomes, swapping, and other open-marriage activities. It initially began as an innocent role playing that led to my first extramarital sexual intercourse. I had passed the early stages of public nudity, exhibitionism, mutual masturbation, blow-jobs to having sex with other men without my husband's involvement. It wasn't until I met Gary S. that we actually had our first threesome with my husband included. This incident occurred in a large city on the east coast during the beginning of the "In Yer Face" era plays of the 1990's. it also began the start of my sexual awakening and freedom.

Ten years ago when my husband was still in the service, I decided to join a local theatre group in the city near his base to keep busy. I had done some acting in both high school and college, took dance and drama classes, and had several starring roles in plays. I was in a hip-hop dance group, semi-professional, and was comfortable being in front of an audience. I've been told I am a replica of actress Christa Clark (Days of Our Lives, Carrie Brady). The local stage manager, Ken, advised the group that an old friend of his was joining him for a while to direct a limited engagement performance of "La Ronde" at our theatre. This was going to be what Ken referred to as an "In Yer Face" play with nude characters and some sex scenes. I had been to several nude beaches and performed love scenes on stage previously, so I thought nothing of it.

Ken's friend Bob arrived one day at the theatre and prepared to audition his future cast of actors. Bob explained what he was looking for. He wanted real seduction scenes. We were to go through kissing, making out, petting and foreplay, undressing each other, and simulated sex, but he was not interested in any actual penetration, it was all for the audience. I had no inhibitions about the nudity and when I thought about giving previous hand-jobs and blowjobs to my husband's friends, I thought what the heck, this was just acting. I auditioned for the part of "Emma", a young housewife who is seduced by a young man in one scene and then makes love with her husband in the next scene. Ken questioned me why I wanted to portray "Emma", since it would involve two other male actors, each in a love scene, and being a married woman.

I told him I was right for the part, being young, attractive and a married housewife in reality. He said, What about your husband, Donna?"

I replied that Scott wouldn't mind, since it was "just acting" wasn't it. Anyway, I won the role after being auditioned by Bob and went home one night to break the news to my husband. I made a nice private dinner for the two of us that night, with candles and everything, and took him to bed and made love to him. After some great sex, I was riding Scott in bed while he played with my breasts and nipples as I rocked on his erection.

"Honey, I've been selected for a lead role in a new play at the theatre. It's a special limited production only for a few nights."

"Great Babe, I'm proud of you!"

"Have you ever heard of 'La Ronde'?"

"Isn't that the one that Nicole Kidman starred in recently and had to appear fully nude for some love scene?"

"Yes, but our production is going to include feeling and groping and simulated sex!"

This got Scott excited and his cock twitched in side me as he said, "You mean your male partner would be groping and feeling you on stage and your naked groins would be skin to skin?"

"Yes, and I would be required to simulate intercourse with the guys!"

"Guys? You mean there will be more than one?"

"Yes, I have two acts, one with a man who seduces me and another with my stage husband!"

Scott grew bigger inside me and then he let loose with a spurt of hot cum inside me. He reminded me that after our previous acts with his friend, Larry, and his buddies from the base in Korea, we had discussed his desire to see me with another man. Simulated or not, he was more excited that I expected and I was pleased this was going so well. He said it might be his only chance to observe me with other men, just in case we never went any further with our sex antics. He said although it wasn't the threesome he wanted, it would be exciting to watch me make love to another man; and two at that! With that, we continued our lovemaking while I imagined which actors at the theatre might become my partners in the play. Scott said that anything goes was alright with him and gave me a wink and a pat on my ass. Was he giving me permission to go all the way?

The next several weeks we met the cast and crew and rehearsed our lines and scenes. We were clothed during these times, although they utilized strap-on cocks and other items during the sex scenes. Bob said it was too assist in making us comfortable. He repeatedly would stop us during the sex scenes and ask if everyone was comfortable with the action. During one of my scenes, Bob instructed me to suck on the strap-on cock being worn by my actor partner. I did as asked and then it dawned on me that he expected me to suck a real cock during the performance. I hesitated for a second on my partner's strap-on and Bob stopped me and asked if I was comfortable with this. Wanting to be a trouper I said everything was fine and returned to sucking on the dildo head. I was wearing spandex shorts and a sports bra most days for these scenes. When John (my actor partner) climbed into bed with me and I rode the dildo between my legs, it rubbed against my crotch and made me wet.

John was a great kisser, which I knew, because we had performed other love scenes in other productions. He was an older man and was divorced, but he was a great actor and I felt very comfortable with him. Almost too comfortable and I began to really get into our scenes. He was playing my husband, and in act V, we make love on the bed on stage. I was introduced to Steve, a handsome muscular guy about my age, who was to portray the young man who seduces "Emma" in act IV. Steve really made my pussy wet and during our scene, he goes down between my legs after undressing me. During our early rehearsals, I would wet my crotch with my juices. It was very plain to all on stage from the outline of my camel-toe. I thought how unfair it was that John and Steve could smell and almost taste my juices, but I had to play with a strap-on dildo!

Bob stopped us several times during rehearsals and asked if I was comfortable, because he would point out the wet spot between my legs. Neither John nor Steve seemed to mind rubbing their noses or faces in my crotch. In fact, Steve would play around on the set and actually nibble at my pussy through the material. I didn't care at this point and would go home every night and tell Scott about my day and have wonderful sex. He kept telling me that one of my acting partners was going to get excited and slip the "big one" two me during rehearsal. I just laughed and brushed it off, but then I would imagine what it would be like if one of them slipped his cock in me. We tried everyday to be professional, but the sexual tensions just kept growing between us all. I don't know about the other actors and actresses, but I was really becoming comfortable with John or Steve between my legs.

Finally after weeks of rehearsal, Bob announced a final rehearsal date before our opening. This would be live without props and full nudity! Bob and Ken allowed me to invite Scott to the final rehearsal, as long as he controlled himself and didn't attack my acting partners during our scenes. Scott was excited like the proverbial kid in a candy store! Bob placed a box of condoms on the nightstand next to the stage bed, just in case; it would be better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them. He advised us that he learned from years of experience that actors are human and emotions can sometimes get carried away. The live rehearsal was going fine and it was time for Steve to seduce "Emma". Ken took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed, but instead of sitting, he put his large hands on the small of my back and drew me in close.

I raised my face to meet his kiss. The kiss was electric, the jolt flowed through us, then he put his hands on my ass and the kisses grew more intense. Still locked together, we sat on the bed, Steve's hand cupping my breast through my blouse. Then he unfastened a couple of buttons, opening my blouse for his hand to gain entry. I moved to straddle him, removed my blouse and bra, and gave Steve unfettered access to my naked 36DD's. I was also now topless for the first time to the other actors and stage crew. Steve was kissing on one while one hand was behind my back holding me close, and the other was playing with my other breast. Scott moved as the views changed, catching a shot here, and just watching there. Scott was fascinated watching his wife. I wasn't faking anything. Then I felt the stage turning and realized they were going to rotate the stage during the performance so that the audience could get a view of all angles.

I was turned on and losing myself in a sexual high, urging Steve on, and my lust skyrocketed when his hand went under my skirt and a finger slid under the elastic of my thong and entered my pussy. This was not lost on Bob, but there was no reality, my skirt was still on. But he gave a couple of cheers as I rode Steve's hand while I opened his shirt and removed it so we could feel the warmth of bare skin on bare skin. Steve kicked off his shoes and I moved off of him. He stood and I opened the fly of his trousers, pulled them down around his knees freeing his cock. I had one hand holding Steve's cock and was just looking at it. It was growing in my hand and it was the first uncircumcised one I had seen. The spell broke when Steve stroked the top of my head. I kissed his cock on the head and then took it in my mouth.

Bob clapped his hands in delight, approving the reality of scene and urging us to continue. I swallowed as much as I could, while pumping the shaft with my wet hand. I could briefly see my husband squirming out of the corner of my eye, but no one else noticed. Steve had his eyes closed, enjoying my oral attention, and I became absorbed in nursing on his erection. When he was at full mast and getting close, Steve stopped me and guided me back to the bed. I sat on the forward edge of the bed, raising my hips for Steve to remove my thong. I was now naked in front of my small audience and couldn't imagine what it would be like in front of a crowd. Steve buried his face between my legs and started kissing, licking, and nibbling my pussy. This time there was no material to restrain his mouth or tongue from my wet labia.

I was in another world of pleasure as Steve brought me to an orgasm, and as the first was subsiding, Steve slipped two fingers inside me and kept eating my pussy until I exploded again. Bob made some loud comment to Ken that our scene was better than the live sex scenes in the London productions. I slowly regained my composure, and Steve kissed his way up from my clit to my mouth where we kissed. Steve reached for the condoms Bob had put under the couch, and he took one out. I took it from him and tossed it away. I suddenly wanted to feel his cock inside me. Scott had stopped moving around when the stage started rotating and was just fixated on watching his wife with her legs wide open guiding Steve's cock to my opening.

Steve buried his seven inches inside me and the whole stage crew and other actors gasped at the reality. On the out stroke, Steve's cock was shiny wet with my juices, and on the in stroke his cock was buried, and I was bucking back to meet his thrust. This turned my husband on even more, that his wife was not only fucking another man, and that she was enjoying it, but she was welcoming his cock and even bucking and being an active partner in trying to engulf his swollen member. Bob moved around to the side and directed us to become vocal. I began urging Steve on, a low, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh yea, deeper, cum inside me, oh!"

I finally came and Steve withdrew, sat on the bed, and I straddled him and lowered myself on his erection and started riding him. Steve's hands were massaging both of my breasts. He tweaked a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I picked up the rhythm, my orgasm approaching, while Steve was trying to keep from shooting his load just yet. It was no use, as I went over the top, Steve let out a cross between a cry and a moan and his sperm jetted inside me. I reacted to the reality of Steve's warm jetting cum by my orgasm kicking up to a notch I had never hit before. I slowed, and after rocking a little more, I lay against Steve's chest, his arm going around me, his hand stroking my long hair. Scott moved away, giving us some space, as Bob and the crew clapped their approval of our spectacular performance.

I came to awareness and looked around for Scott, and reached for him without moving off of Steve. Scott stepped close and my hand closed around his as I looked for his approval. Then that familiar smile flashed and I knew it was okay. I dismounted from Steve, his slick, wet, cum covered cock shrinking, and moved to present my naked body to Scott while pulling Steve's cock in my free hand. I excused myself and headed to the ladies bathroom. Everyone saw the white cum on the inside of my thighs as I walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. The water started running and the crew became silent and set up the stage for the next act, while Steve sat naked on the bed as Scott stood where he had been when Steve was doing me on stage. I cleaned myself up and dressed in my outfit for the next act with John.

The touch of his hand on me sent chills throughout my body. I had never really thought about John in a sexual way until this play, but the way he touched me sent that familiar feeling throughout my body. I slowly walked past him and he turned behind me and embraced me, breathing on my neck and nudging a little for approval. It was as if his intention was to compete with Steve's performance. I just stood still, unable to move. I liked the feeling even though I knew it was wrong. His large hands were covering my tits and he slowly started rubbing them. My hard nipples really liked the attention that they were receiving at this time. I arched my back and tilted my head onto John's chest and could feel his hardened cock that was underneath his trousers, rubbing against my ass. God I was so hot! I couldn't believe this was happening, it wasn't supposed to be.

John was still massaging my nipples with his forefinger and thumb, and I could feel the heat building in my pussy. Trying to keep it from happening was useless. I was becoming a limp rag doll that would end up giving in to the seduction. John slowly started rubbing his right hand down my stomach to the top of my skirt. Using his finger only he traced just above the elastic that was holding the skirt on and then down my hip to my thigh, rubbing gently. I was becoming more excited. Rubbing from my outer thigh to the inner thigh, I could feel the tension building. He worked his way up to the crease in my leg and massaged me there and commented that he could feel the wetness that lay underneath my thong. I knew I was wet because I was enjoying the attention I was receiving. John slid his hand under the leg opening of my thong and was running his fingers through the fine pubic hair, and I naturally opened my legs a little more for him.

He maneuvered his hand down the slit finding more of the wetness. He parted the lips and rubbed his finger inside my aching pussy. God it felt wonderful, I had never in my wildest dream imagined that something so wrong would feel so great. Bob clapped his hands again and shouted, "Your husband and wife; make love to each other!"

I was totally enjoying this ordeal too much, when John removed his hand and turned me to face him. He leaned his head down and engulfed my mouth with his, his tongue finding mine and more or less tongue wrestling. His hands were on my ass, squeezing and rubbing. I felt one hand go under the material that was clinging to my skin. When he started rubbing the crack in my ass, I felt that I wanted more, something I hadn't had before and wanted it all right now. Just when I felt that I could cum by the way he was rubbing my ass, he moved his hands. His kissing turned to kisses and licks down my neck and chest to my tits. He placed first one nipple in his mouth, while his hand teased the other, followed by nibbling, sucking, and licking me into ecstasy. This was great! I felt my knees becoming weak and I guess that John sensed this also.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around him and carried me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed and said he had to remove his shirt since my pussy juices were all over it. He pulled it off over his head and then brought the material back to his face where he began sniffing and licking the material, now I was hotter than ever. He put the shirt down and leaned down on the bed and started pulling the bottoms off of me. He threw them on the stage floor and pushed my legs up on the bed so that my knees were bent in an upright position and spread them apart. I felt his thumb rubbing over my swollen lips, feeling the wetness of my pussy. He then used his fingers to trace the slit and because I was so wet, it didn't take a miracle for him to find the hole he was looking for. He inserted his finger into me and began to finger fuck me.

I was so into this by now, my eyes closed until I felt his hot tongue inside me, licking me. He tongue found my clit. I felt him begin to suck my clit while still fucking my pussy with his finger, this was too much and I had the first of several orgasms. I couldn't take much more and pushed John off of me. He rolled onto the bed beside me. I pulled myself up and leaned forward towards his hard stiff cock. I rubbed his lower abdomen and down to his hard member. I wrapped my finger and thumb around the base of his cock and leaned my mouth down to the head. I licked around the head, probing the slit to get all the pre-cum, lowered my mouth onto his head and continued licking and sucking. I would pull off of his nine inch cock head to lick down the shaft and then back to the head. After a few times of this, when I started sucking and licking the head again, I could sense by the way he was moaning that he wanted to fill my mouth with his entire cock.

I obligingly did what he wanted. I took almost the entire cock in my mouth and was sucking him while letting my tongue slide up and down him. My ass was in the air since I was on my knees bent over, and he tugged at my leg. I straddled him and my pussy was over his face. He began licking, fingering, and sucking me again. I was back to the brink of cumming, when he sucked my clit in between his teeth and began nibbling and sucking. I returned the favor and did the same to the head of his cock while stroking his huge shaft with my hand. When my pussy muscles contracted, I began sucking and stroking John more feverishly while I was cumming in his mouth and on his face. He kept on licking then pushed my ass forward and pulled his stiff cock away from my mouth. He scooted out from under me and straddled me from behind.

He rubbed the head of his cock over my wet pussy and then slowly entered my hole. His hand had found its way back to my clit, while he was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. John moved his hand and started rubbing my ass again, using the juice from my pussy, he got my asshole lubed and then started finger-fucking my ass. I had never felt anything so extraordinary. I had never in my life felt so fucking good. I wanted him badly. I could feel the bulging veins in John's cock tighten, as did his balls that were slapping my clit, and I knew that he was ready to cum. It wasn't that I didn't want him to cum in my pussy, I also wanted to taste him. I pulled away from him and lie down on the bed and let him straddle my mouth. He engorged my mouth with his cock, and I began sucking him and stroking him with my hand. When he shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could, and still some managed to escape the corners of my lips.

12