Doped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And...what?" she asked barely able to speak.

He looked back into her eyes then said, "You're all of those things and you're so...beautiful, too." He her eyes were locked on his and she hadn't so much as blinked. "It can be very...distracting."

"So...now you know how I feel whenever you're near me," she replied in a very soft, very quiet voice. She finally blinked and she wondered again if he could hear her heart trying to slam its way out of her chest.

"What are you saying, Tara?" he asked. He inched closer and slowly raised his hand and placed it on her cheek. He eyes closed as she pushed her head into his hands.

"Do I have to say the words?" she whispered still looking into his eyes.

He moved closer still then quietly said, "No. No, you don't. Your beautiful eyes are saying them for you." He put his other hand on her cheek then whispered, "You are so beautiful."

Tara reached up and gently grabbed his wrists and placed them behind her back before putting her arms under his. "Thank you," she whispered back as he slowly leaned down to kiss her.

Tara was flooded with emotions as his soft lips met hers. She was overwhelmed by this rush of feeling and need and through it all she tried to remember if she'd ever felt this way before. Her very first kiss. The first time a cute boy had asked her to dance. Her...first time. Unable to stop herself she yielded to passion as she offered him the tip of her tongue. To her absolute delight he offered his back and then even more. Tara moaned softly as their tongues slowly danced and their lips pressed close.

She didn't know how long it lasted. She only knew it was the best, most romantic kiss of her life and that it had forced her heart to move somewhere closer to her throat. She couldn't speak and she could barely breath as their lips parted.

Wyatt brushed her pretty hair back and said, "You see. That's what I was talking about. You're...very distracting."

Desperation forced her to speak as she told him, "I...I don't mind being distracted...like that."

He smiled at her and when he did she felt a kind of warmth spread through her entire body starting from somewhere below her waist and radiating outward in all directions. She hadn't had an orgasm, but the feeling was every bit as pleasant.

"If I don't leave now, I won't want to leave," he told her as he twirled her hair in her fingers.

"Then stay," her shaky voice said as her entire body trembled.

"Are you sure?" he asked as their eyes remained fixed on the others.

"Very," she told him.

"Will this affect our working together?" he asked her.

Tara nodded and moved her lips closer to hers. "It might require us to take...long breaks at certain times."

"I guess we could just spend more time together in order to compensate," he said very quietly.

"I'm told breaks are very important," she said as her lips pressed softly against hers.

She kissed him deeply and passionately and he responded in kind. As they stood there locked together in the fires of passion Wyatt said, "I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you."

"I wouldn't have stopped you," she said during the briefest of breaks.

"I don't want to just kiss you, Tara," he told her.

"I won't stop you," she said again as their kissing grew fierce. "Make love to me, Wyatt," she moaned. "Please?"

She led him to her bedroom and closed the door.

"How much time before school's out?" he asked.

"Enough," she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. When it came off, Tara ran her hands over her chest and said, "My God, you are so beautiful."

"So are you," he told her before kissing her again.

As he began unbuttoning her simple white blouse she said, "Wyatt? I'm...I'm not Brooke. When you see me...when you look at me...just remember that, okay?"

He slipped her blouse off of her small shoulders and said, "I wouldn't be here with you if you were her." He unhooked her bra and let it fall then told her, "Wow!" he exclaimed as he admired her. "She's not even in your league." And even though Tara's body wasn't as physically spectacular as Brooke's, everything about this woman made her so much more desirable and appealing to him. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he told her truthfully.

She wanted desperately to believe him, but she couldn't imagine that was true. "I won't call you a liar," she said sweetly. "I'll just ask you to get your eyes checked."

He pulled her close and kissed her as he softly squeezed her breast. Tara gasped as Wyatt said, "My eyes are fine and you really are very beautiful."

Moments later they were both fully undressed with Wyatt's shorts coming off last.

"Oh, my God..." Tara said instinctively as she saw him for the first time. Other than her former husband, she'd only been with two other men and none of them looked like...that. "I could cum just looking at you," she told him truthfully. From his thick hair to his male model-like face to his rock-hard body to his oh-so well endowed cock, Tara had never seen anyone or anything like him.

"Don't you dare," he replied as he pulled her close. "I want to make you cum...over and over and over."

Tara had heard that women could have multiple orgasms but so far, she'd never experienced that. With the men she'd made love with, one was rare. With the toys she used when living alone, one had always been enough. But as she looked at her beautiful young Adonis, she wondered if he might just be right and couldn't wait to find out.

He backed her up to the bed as they kissed then set her on the edge. "Relax and let me take care of everything, okay?" he told her as he planted himself between her legs. Tara laid back resting her hands on the bed while looking down at her handsome lover as he gently spread her soft, wide lips.

She was aware she was very, very wet and that she was already right on the verge. As his sweet tongue found its target, Tara gasped, inhaling sharply. As he opened her sex he used the width of his tongue to slowly lick her down its entire length. Just as he got to the end she felt herself lose control. Her body tensed and spasmed, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her.

"Oh my...God!" she cried out. Her body wanted her to throw her head back, but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She watched as his tongue held fast through each wave until her body grew calm again.

"Mmmm. That's one," he said smiling at her.

"Oh, my God...there's more?" she cried unable to imagine anything feeling better than that.

"Much more," he said diving back in. He slowly and softly licked her up and down, then spun circles around her clit occasionally pinching her pussy lips together and kneading them around gently before reopening her and going back to work with his tongue. Within five minutes, she was once again back on the edge.

Her breathing was heavy and deep, her moans growing louder. As she felt the pressure building again, her body demanded release. She thought of him on top of her, entering her, and as she did, another long, glorious wave washed over her body. "Ohhh...fffuck!" she cried softly as she came just as hard this second time.

Wyatt smiled then raised her legs up and pushed her onto the bed. "Come here, beautiful," he said as he laid beside her.

Tara reached for him and as she took him, she realized she'd forgotten just how big he was. She was both excited and even afraid of what it would be like to take him inside her. As she stroked him, he grew in her hand, filling her small palm completely. She found it hard to imagine him with her and yet here he was, not with someone young and beautiful like Brooke, but with her. What she couldn't yet understand was that she was so much more beautiful to him than any Brooke had ever been. She couldn't know he was very ready to fall in love and give his heart to just one woman. She couldn't possibly know that she was that woman.

"You feel so good," she told him as she looked into his eyes again as she continued to stroke his long, hard cock. He saw her expression change before she said, "I...I haven't done...this...since college."

"I don't care, sweetheart," he told her. "Anything you do will be perfect." He kissed then told her, "You're perfect, Tara."

She knew right then she was in love with him, and that he could now easily break her heart in an instant. Yet she also knew he never would. It no longer mattered if she was or wasn't that beautiful, all that mattered was being with him.

She kissed his lips then his chin and then his chest as she made her way to where she wanted to be. He was now fully erect and Tara still had no idea what to do with...so much of him. She again took him in her tiny hand, her slender fingers wrapped around him unable to connect due to his girth. She pulled him toward her mouth and opened as widely as she could taking him inside of her.

She'd never not been able to take a man completely. Then again, she'd never been very interested in this part of lovemaking and had rarely ever done it. But with Wyatt, it was not only different. It was...wonderful. There was no dread, no feelings of having to endure this to get to the 'good part', only the deepest of desire to please the man she loved.

She lowered herself as far as she could and realized she was only a little over half way down.

"That feels SO good," he groaned as she closed her lips and raised back up before slowly sliding back down.

As she sucked, she also used her hand on the lower half of his cock. After a couple of minutes, she placed her delicate hand under his balls and pushed up on them causing Wyatt to moan with pleasure. "Mmmm. I thought you were a novice, but you're an expert!" he said.

Tara giggled as she came up for breath. "So...no complaints yet?" she asked before going back down.

"Are you kidding?" he asked as he put his hand behind her head. "That's amazing!"

She raised back up, waggled his baseball bat and said, "No, this thing is amazing!"

Wyatt laughed and said, "It's the one thing my dad gave me that I appreciate."

Tara giggled again then took him deep before bobbing up and down faster and faster.

"Oh...fffuck!" he called out. He was about to lose it and gently lifted her off of him. "Come here, baby," he told her.

Tara climbed up next to him and he said, "Can you reach my pants? I've got a condom in my wallet."

She hopped off, found it, and quickly slipped it on. She hadn't used one since college, either, but seemed to recall it covering her boyfriend's entire length. It went down just over halfway on Wyatt and she was now very anxious to feel this beautiful monster in front of her.

He rolled her over and kissed her. Tara's tongue was deep inside his mouth as she reached for him. "Right there," she moaned as she granted him access to Fort Knox.

Wyatt pushed slowly spreading Tara wider than she'd ever experienced. She gasped as he entered her. "Oh...God!" she said. "You're...huge! Go slow, okay?"

"I'll do anything you want, sweetheart," he told her. She'd heard him call her that before but this time he was inside her and slowly taking her and the love she felt for him was overwhelming.

She felt him take another inch and then two. She breathed hard as he slowed. "You okay?"

She nodded and wanted more. "Oooooo!!" she cried when he gave it her. "My...God you're big!" she said.

Slowly but surely he took her completely. "You still okay?" he asked.

She nodded again then said, "It feels like you're in my stomach." Wyatt laughed then so did Tara.

"Are you complaining?" he teased.

"Uh-uh," she moaned as he pulled back before pushing again. "Oh...sshit!" she cried as he finally began making love to her. He started slowly while watching her eyes and listening to her while being very aware of how her body was reacting. When he knew she could handle all of him he began taking her.

Tara's arms were around his wide back, her legs spread wide open as he pounded her soaking wet pussy. "Yes!!" she cried. "Oh...my...God! That feels so good!"

Wyatt kept at it hammering her so hard he barely heard her screams over the noise. "God fucking...yes!!" he heard in spite of the noise. He knew she was coming again and he let go, too. "Yes!! Fuck me hard! Yes...yes...YES!!"

Tara screamed with pleasure as he shot his load inside her. "Oh, my God!" she said panting hard as they finished together. "That was so...amazing," she said as she fought for breath.

"You were amazing," he told her as he smiled and looked into her eyes.

"Really?" she asked genuinely wanting to know.

"Oh, trust me on that. You were fantastic."

"I'm so glad!" she said as she held him close. "Needless to say, you really were amazing."

He raised up and stared into her eyes then said, "You know, I've never once cared what a woman said to me after sex. But with you...I...I want to know...I...I need to know how you feel."

Tara purred and said, "I feel...amazing." She smiled and said, "I'm also going to feel...sore...tomorrow, but every painful step is going to make me smile."

"You make me smile," he told her. "You know? I've never felt this way about anyone before," he said as he continued to stroke her hair.

"So it isn't just me?" she asked smiling back.

"Nope," he said before kissing her again. "It definitely isn't just you."

She looked over at the alarm clock by the bed and said, "Unfortunately, we're going to have to get ready to go get our girls."

"As long as we can take breaks like this, then that's okay. Can we?" he said with a smile.

"Anytime you like," she assured him with another beautiful smile.

This time, Tara rode with him in the limousine. They held hands and kissed on the way talking and cooing like new lovers. "I'm going to start tapering Tiffany off of her medicine tonight," she told him. "She can be a bit of handful without it."

"That's okay," he told her. "It won't be forever and we have to remember we're not raising children, we're raising future adults. Who they are without the medicine is their real self, not this empty shell the medicine makes them. It may be challenging but...if you'll have me, I'll be right by your side every step of the way."

He saw her eyes filling with tears again as she said, "Nothing would make me happier, Wyatt."

"Nothing?" he asked as he kissed her and placed her hand between his legs.

Tara laughed then said, "Well...almost nothing."

Sadie was a chatterbox as she climbed into the limo. She talked non-stop all the way to Tara's house asking why Tara was there, were they in love or something, and about her day at school. "Oh, I'm supposed to give you this," she said pulling a piece of paper out of her folder.

"What's this?" Wyatt asked.

"My teacher says I talk too much, but I can't help it. I'm just interested in everything and I feel so happy and..."

Tara leaned over and said, "I told you so."

It was the exact notice Tara told him he should expect and more of them followed over the next few weeks as Wyatt worked long hours each day initially looking for the right building in the right location. Once he found it, he paid for it in cash severely depleting his available reserves. He had it inspected, hired a general contractor and crew to bring it up to code and paint it, then got it re-inspected within a month.

From there he began purchasing supplies and advertising the grand opening while also looking for qualified teachers. They didn't need to be state certified, but they had to demonstrate the ability to teach and have a willingness to work with kids like Sadie and Tiffany.

Tara worked until 5pm most days then joined him and helped out after dinner until it was time to put the girls to bed. For the first month or so, they drove home separately until one evening when Wyatt asked her not to.

"I'd like you to move in with me," he told her that evening. "I think we make a pretty good team."

"I agree," she said happily. "And it will make taking our um...breaks...a lot easier. So yes, I'll move in with you," she told him. She was disappointed he hadn't asked her to marry him, but she also knew she'd never say 'no' to him regardless of what he asked.

He'd been so right about the medication and Tiffany was her old talkative self again. She and Sadie had become best friends talking non-stop right past one another all day, every day never noticing or caring. When Tara told her daughter they were moving in with Sadie and her brother, she'd been ecstatic and talked about it until she went to bed.

The next day, Wyatt had a moving company packed them up and move them to his father's house.

That evening after dinner, Wyatt asked his three 'girls' if he could have their attention. It took a while to get the actual girls to settle down, but they finally got them to be quiet.

"I know you two are excited about living here together and so are your mom and I." The girls started talking again and Wyatt waited patiently for them to stop.

"In fact, I'm more than just excited and here's why." He walked over to Tara and held out his hand. "You see, the three of you are the most important people in my life, but Tara is extra special because..." He turned to face her as they stood right in front of the girls.

"Because..." He looked into her eyes and said, "Because I'm in love with her. In fact, I love her so much..."

He fished around and found the fuzzy blue box and got on one knee. "Oh, my gosh!" Tara said.

"He's gonna ask your mom to marry him!" Sadie said jumping up and pointing. Before Wyatt could actually ask her, Tiffany jumped up and screamed, too.

"We're going to be sisters!" They were shrieking and holding arms and dancing in a circle chanting, "We're gonna be sisters, we're gonna be sisters."

Wyatt let the girls do their thing and looked up at Tara. "Since I met you, my life has changed so much and all of it for the better. I can't imagine it without you in it." The girls were so loud she could barely hear him. "You may want to think twice before you answer!" he hollered. "Tara Wallace? Will you marry me?"

She was crying again and Wyatt couldn't hear her, but he did see her nod and hold out her hand. He slipped the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her. The girls saw them and got quiet for a few seconds but when the kiss kept going they both loudly called out, "Eeewww!" before starting up their chant-dance again.

Wyatt held her as they watched the girls act out. "What doesn't kill us..." he began.

"Makes us stronger?" she called out.

"I think we need a break," he told her.

"I like the way you think," she told him. "They won't even notice we're missing!"

*****

Hall Academy opened just after the winter break and none too soon as both Sadie and Tiffany were learned they were no longer welcome at Charles Wright. But they, and 42 other boys and girls from ages 5-15 were more than welcome at Hall where Tara and Wyatt both taught classes.

Wyatt pulled double duty as headmaster until the following school year when he was able to hire more teachers. The additional teachers proved invaluable when the year after that Tara became pregnant then later gave birth to a son they named Leif Randolf Hall.

Additionally, Wyatt's one-year probation period came to an end, and Randolf Crane unequivocally approved of the way Wyatt had cared for Sadie and their home, thus making his late father's entire inheritance his. Only the two of them and Wyatt's beautiful wife, Tara Hall, knew the exact amount (unless of course, one counts the IRS as a 'someone') which was more than enough to fund the Academy and their lives together.

They struggled each day with their girls who had enough energy for four children their age, but the upside was seeing they were happy, healthy, well-adjusted and no longer doped for someone else's convenience. Whenever the girls became too much for Wyatt and Tara to deal with they took breaks. Depending on how rambunctious the girls were, those breaks could last a very long time.