Dora's Double-Dong

Story Info
She shares her toy with herself.
1.9k words
4.07
116.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

On a Friday night, Dora sat naked on a sofa in her apartment, all by herself with the shades drawn, watching a pornographic videotape. Fat and homely ever since she was a little girl, she had never had a boyfriend. That was just fine with her because, even when she was in high school, she had never had any interest in boys or men, and the entire male population had always been just as indifferent toward her. The videotape she was watching showed only lovely young women cavorting together, eating each other's pussies and thrusting various toys into each other. Dora had known for a long time what her sexual inclinations were, even though she had never had a chance to indulge them the way she wanted.

She had lusted for her pretty female schoolmates and had sneaked looks at some of them in the locker room, but Dora never had any kind of sexual experience with another person. Although some of those she attended high school and college with were openly lesbian, none of them had ever felt any attraction to someone as homely as she and Dora had always been much too shy to ever approach anybody. Her virginity had been lost to the handle of a hairbrush while sitting on a toilet seat so the blood could be flushed away, and Dora had later used the same object to pleasure herself when she felt the need.

Being intelligent and lacking much of a social life, she had graduated with honors from high school and college and quickly gotten a high-paying job as a computer programmer and technician. She could afford to live by herself and to buy high quality videotapes and sex toys on the internet so the only thing she might use a hairbrush for now would be to brush her short, dull hair. Although she had co-workers, she worked essentially by herself so the interaction there was at a minimum also. That was fine with Dora.

The videotape she was watching had arrived Thursday night and featured a sexy young fair-skinned blonde and an equally sexy young African American woman with very dark skin. Dora expected the contrast to be highly erotic and she had been right so far. The blonde was on her hands and knees near the head of the bed with the other woman crouching behind her. When the African-American's hands spread the ass cheeks of her lover and her tongue snaked out to stroke the pretty pink rosebud inside, Dora put the tape on hold and got out her favorite toy. This was a plastic double-dong but Dora had never shared it with anybody and probably never would.

After making sure that the fabric of the sofa was covered with a protective plastic sheet, Dora lubricated her own ass and the dong that would be fucking her there. She knew which end was for which hole because the toy had come with two accessories for stimulating the users' clits but Dora had attached only one of them. Holding the toy in her left hand, she lay on her right side and started the tape again.

On the screen, the woman withdrew her face from the ass she had been licking and replaced her tongue with a black dildo. While the blonde held her cheeks open so the dildo could be wedged into her, Dora started wedging her own toy into her own ass. The blonde woman on the screen squealed with joy and Dora murmured happily while their respective holes were filled with artificial cocks. The other woman on the screen started stroking the dildo in and out of her partner's ass while Dora did the same for herself. After a few strokes, the blonde rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wide while the dildo continued to be pumped in and out. The woman doing the pumping buried her face in the blonde's crotch and started licking the clit that was waiting for her. The blonde ooohed and ahed from pleasure while telling her partner to keep fucking her and how much she loved having her pussy eaten. Her co-star's mouth was too busy to have much to say except for happy murmurs.

Like the blonde, Dora was expressing pleasure over what the dildo was doing for her ass but she had nobody to talk to so she said nothing intelligible. There was nobody to lick her pussy either but she was running her fingers over the lips, sometimes brushing against her clit. There was enough lubrication that her fingers moved easily, as a tongue would have, and she was almost wet enough by that time to accommodate the other end of the double-dong.

The image on the screen changed to a close-up of a pink tongue flicking from a dark brown face, caressing red swollen pussy lips and moving on to the equally engorged clit. The skin surrounding the pussy being eaten was very fair with feathery blonde hair. Apparently the same actresses who had been filling the screen seconds before were still there. This was a good quality videotape and did not include stock segments during close-ups as the cheaper ones often do. Dora watched the action intently, wishing it were either her pussy or her tongue on the screen. While she watched enviously, her fingers and the dong in her ass were doing what she intended them to do.

After about thirty seconds, the blonde pretended to cum and it became her turn to get the other woman off. She had her own dildo to use and this time the tongue on the screen was flicking from a very fair face and was pleasuring a chocolate-brown clit and pussy lips which were as engorged as the previous ones had been. While her tongue was active, the blonde's dildo was plunging in and out of her lover's pussy and the combination was eliciting moans of pleasure and expressions of appreciation.

After the second dildo was put to use, Dora put the second end of her double-dong to use. Her pussy was wet but the dong was big and it very pleasurably opened her vagina as it wedged its way in. Moaning with the pleasure she was giving herself, Dora concentrated more on what the toy was doing for her two holes and much less on what the actresses on the screen were doing.

At first her thrusts were slow and she alternated them, plunging one end of the double-dong into her ass while drawing the other most of the way out of her pussy, pausing, then reversing the directions of both plastic cocks. Every time one end of the toy was jammed into Dora, waves of pleasure cascaded from the hole being stretched, all the way to her fingers and toes and back, merging with the waves of pleasure washing over her from the next thrust and bringing her closer to ecstasy. As good as the double-dong was already making her feel, she knew the best was still ahead. The dong going into her pussy was turned so the spur was not caressing her clit yet. She would vary the strokes and the speed of them and when she was ready for the best part, the dong would be straightened out, her clit would get the full benefit of the spur and Dora would enjoy a tremendous orgasm. She had all night to masturbate and wanted to get the maximum pleasure from it.

On the screen, another woman had joined the action, this one a beautiful, young Asian. She was eating the African-American woman's pussy while the other was fucking her doggy-style with a strapon. The picture alternated between close-up shots of the newcomer's clever tongue licking the dark pussy and of the dildo plowing into her from behind. Although she would have gladly changed places with any of the three beauties on the screen, Dora knew she had to be content with what she had.

What she had was actually pretty good and it was moving her slowly toward her orgasm. The time had come, Dora decided, to change from alternating thrusts of the dongs to simultaneously fucking her ass and her pussy. The lubricant in her ass had liquefied and that end of the toy was sliding into her with no friction, sending pleasure pouring throughout her body. Her pussy was also well-lubricated, with more being produced, and every time that end of the double-dong surged into her, Dora was brought closer to ecstasy.

With both ends entering her at the same time, even though it was more slowly, her pleasure was intensified. Dora's moans formed a quartet with the sounds of ecstasy uttered by the women on the screen, who were lying on their sides in the shape of a triangle, each one ramming a dildo into somebody's ass or pussy while being similarly pleasured by one of the others.

For a long time, Dora continued stroking both ends of the toy into herself, moaning and sighing and writhing on the sofa. She had prolonged and intensified the pleasure just about as much as she could and she knew it was time to start caressing her clit with the spur that was intended for that purpose. The women on the screen had changed positions several times, presenting photogenic scenes of mingling pussies, dildos, mouths, asses, and breasts. By the time Dora decided to put the spur to use, they were once again in the shape of a triangle but this time each one was eating a pussy and having hers eaten.

After wedging one end of the toy as far into her ass as it would go, Dora adjusted the other end so her clit would get the benefit of the spur. She tightened muscles in her buttocks to hold one end in place, at the same time making her pussy even more accessible to the other end. After the plastic cock was plunging into her again, with every stroke it sent the same waves through Dora's body and when the spur was jammed against her clit, she gasped from the sudden and intense bolt of pleasure. Over and over Dora thrust the imitation cock into her pussy and against her clit, her body thrashing on the sofa as her orgasm grew closer.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" cried one of the women on the screen.

Dora was too close to her own climax to notice which one it was and the other two echoed her seconds later. Of the four women, Dora was the last to climax, the only one who did so silently, and probably the only one who was not pretending. When she started cumming, she doubled up, almost into a fetal position, pressing the spur tightly against her clit. The other end of the double dong slid out of her ass but Dora didn't notice; she was too caught up in ecstasy, which culminated in a great spasm of her entire body. After that, she lay on the sofa, totally relaxed, her eyes staring at the previews of videotapes that were being offered by the dealer but not really seeing anything.

By the time Dora stirred herself from the sofa, the tape and ended and the screen was blank. She turned off the power. "I'll rewind that in the morning," she said to herself. "For now, I'm just going to go to bed and think about the great time I just had. It should hold me for the rest of the weekend."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it because I enjoyed writing it, even though I felt sorry for Dora. Whether you liked it or not, please vote, and I really appreciate feedback, either a personal comment or email to me. I always answer all feedback I receive.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers