Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim moaned from her words and she saw his cock leaking his pre-cum. She asked, "How am I doing? Does my hand feel good baby? Want me to suck it a little while for you like I did for Lee last night?"

He moaned and told her yes. She smiled at him and said, "Of course Timmy, if I do suck your cock, I won't be able to tell you any more about the end of our date in the driveway. I mean I can't talk and suck your hard cock at the same time now can I? But you decide. Do you want me to suck your cock or tell you about Lee and how he fucked me in our driveway in the front seat of his car? I mean we did it right in front of the house baby! Wild huh?"

He moaned, "Just........Just tell me and just jerk me off. I'm going to cum soon anyway Dot."

She put her hand up on her belly and said. "I could almost feel his dick up to here Timmy."

Tim caught Dot by surprise when he grabbed the towel she had wrapped around her body. He pulled it off of her leaving her naked. He gently rubbed his hands around her beautiful full breasts, massaging them in his hands and telling her. "I love you so much Dot. But I'm so scared I'm going to loose you to him."

She put her fingers to his lips and told him that would never happen she would never leave him. She loved fucking Lee very much now, that was true, but she wanted to stay married to him forever. He told her he did too. Then he said, "I'm close to cumming baby! Stroke me harder while I look at and feel your beautiful tits and nipples."

She opened her legs wide so he could see her pussy lips hanging open. He placed a hand on each breast and squeezed and pinched her nipples as she stroked him faster and harder. As she looked into his eye's she held his cock in her hand and felt it jumping and throbbing with his extreme excitement. She was only going to jerk him off but she felt so sorry for him. As she stroked his cock as he stood there in the living room she said, "Come on, come back to bed and I'm get you off the right way Timmy. I want to make love to you and your cock. I love you very much."

Then she than added. "You've been a wonderful husband to me and to allow me to fuck Lee and receive his big cock. Oh God Tim he fuck me so good baby. He pleases me so much, better than you can when his cock is in me. And you know it and still you want me to see him every weekend and be pleased and satisfied. Not many husbands would even consider doing that let alone offer it to their wives. You are a special man and a wonderful husband. I think you're going to develop into a super wonderful cuckold husband too. You know Tim, Lee actually gave me a book last night that tells all about it. He told me I should read it to help with your fantasy baby. Wasn't that nice of him to do that?"

Tim kissed her on the lips when she finished talking. He was getting his ultimate thrill hearing his wife speak to him in that manor. And as he enjoyed her manual stimulation of his cock he arched his hips and began to pump them as he began to cum. They didn't make it to the bedroom.

This time Dot dropped to the floor and placed her mouth quickly over the cock head and took his cum directly into her mouth. Her eyes were bright and she smiled up at him as she felt him shoot his cum into her mouth until there were just the last few drops left which dripped into her mouth. She squeezed the shaft up to the head with her hand like Lee had taught her. She was able to extract two more drops of cum as they dribbled out the hole in Tim's cock head and on to her thumb again.

She held his cum in her mouth and looked at him as she held out her hand to him. Tim didn't hesitate this time. He took her hand and licked the drops of his cum off of her thumb as she gave him a small smiled. Then as Tim watched her Dot swallowed his load. She drank his cum in one swallow. It wasn't as much as there was with Lee when he came in her mouth last night. Dot pulled Tim to her and kissed him hard shoving her tongue deep into his mouth making sure he could taste his cum that had coated it completely.

"We better get dressed if we're going to spend the day out in the park. We'll save the driveway part of my night with Lee for another time when you need to cum again. OK?"

Tim told her yes and gave her another kiss as he grabbed his shorts and slid them up his legs. He thought how beautiful his wife was and how proud he was to have such an understanding wife that would live the fantasy he so much desired.

Tim sat and read the paper as he waited for Dot who was applying her makeup when the phone rang. Tim could hear Dot in the bedroom as she yelled, "I'll get it."

A few minutes went by and Tim walked into the bedroom to see who had called. Dot was in the bathroom in front of the mirror applying eye shadow as she spoke on the phone. He could hear her giggling and talking in a very low tone but couldn't hear everything what she was saying.

Tim walked closer to the bathroom door. He listened to his wife talking on the phone. "Are you sure it will work?" she giggled.

"Well I guess........how do I use it on him", she paused to listen?

"Oh baby, I'll do it and then we can let him out again when you come over. Yes, only if he wants to watch us and you want him out of it." She laughed again.

Tim kept listening to his wife. "You know how I feel."

She hesitated and said. "I can't tell you right now."

Her voice got really low as she said. "I don't want him to hear me."

Her voice was still low but went into a high pitch. "Lee, you know how I feel about you."

She laughed and paused to listen again as her hand went down to her crotch and she squeezed her pussy. She laughed softly and said in a whisper. "Yes I'm touching it for you. I just wish you were here with me now to fill it again."

She paused again to listen. Then she said, "I miss your big cock a lot too."

She laughed and then with a frustrated tone in her voice, she said, "I'll tell you later."

Than she said, goodbye and hung up the phone. Tim pretended to just walk up and asked, "So, who was on the phone?"

She replied. "It was Lee calling."

She walked out of the bathroom and kissed him on the cheek. Tim asked. "What did he want?"

Dot picked up her purse and said. "We better get going if we're going to enjoy the park today."

She saw the look of disappointment on his face and walked over and kissed him on the lips and said. "Lee wants to come over later this week, most likely Friday and stay over all day and night on Saturday. He wants to fuck me all night and all day and he told me you could watch all of it if you want and if you behave before then and do what we talked about. It's really up to you Timmy. Do you want to play cuckold again all this weekend or just Saturday night?"

She took hold of his hand as they walked out the door and said, "We'll talk about it when we get back. Let's just enjoy the day just the two of us."

He wasn't smiling as they headed out the door.

When they got back that evening she sucked his cock again and while she did it Tim agreed to have Lee over for Friday and Saturday. But not Sunday, Sunday he wanted her alone. She agreed happily and said she would let Lee know later on in the week.

Tim had taken Wednesday off. On Wednesday he went into her private file while she was out and accessed her files with the photos of her and Lee fucking. He copied them to his hard drive so he would have them to look at without asking Dot to let him see them. Then he covered his tracks and sat there with a pair of her new pale blue panties and played with his cock as he masturbated in them cumming a huge load. Tim hid them and turned off the PC. But the urge was just too strong and the photos just to good. God Lee had really fucked her that night and he had some great shots. It was 10AM when he finished the first time, but he jerked off four more times that day, cumming in the same pair of her panties each time. They were covered with his cum as he hid them in a baggie for the last time that day. It was now 4PM and she would be home at 4:30PM just like everyday she worked..

Dot seemed to be a little upset with him that evening and then on Thursday night she was especially nasty tom him after they had gotten into their bed. He didn't say anything about it but he saw her body language and the way she answered his questions and he knew she was mad at him.

The rest of that week went by fairly fast and it was Friday

On Friday he knew she would come home early around 3:30 PM so she could start to get ready for Lee. He knew that Dot had been talking on the phone to Lee just about every day that week about something but he could find out what it was. Tim had spent over an hour on Friday shaving Dot's wife's pussy nice and smooth for her and her lover. He had been hinting to his wife about what she and Lee had been discussing but she never told him the real things they chatted about but it was with regards to him.

At exactly 3:30 PM, she walked into the house and was carrying some bags with her. She sat them down on the table. When he offered, she didn't accept his help and went back out to the car and got another bag. This one was a plain paper shopping bag, which she took directly into the bedroom. Then she walked over and kissed her husband with a quick peck on the cheek.

Tim turned to his wife and tried to put his arm around her waist. She stopped him as he was asking, "What's all this stuff babe? What's in all of those bags?"

Dot told him she had purchased some new things. She smiled and said, "I bought some new dresses and shoes so when I go out with Lee I have some new and very sexy things to wear. I mean now that I have a lover I have to look the part don't I? Lee suggested it to me when I saw him at the mall. He told me I needed some sexy clothes and I brought three new outfits and a few other accessories."

Tim said, "You met Lee at the mall? How come you didn't tell me that?"

She said, "Wait a second Timmy. I didn't say I meet him I said he was there. I just ran into him at Victoria Secrets. I guess he was buying some things, for his other women. I don't know. But we didn't plan on meeting Tim, if we did I would have told you. I'm very honest, in fact I'm completely honest with you about that. You know when I'm going to see Lee. So if I were going to meet him you would have known about it long before I did it. I hadn't planned to see him until he comes over tonight around 8PM."

Tim said, "Oh! Ok! I guess. I just don't like the idea of him being there where you are without me knowing about it. I don't like him doing that."

She didn't answer him. She just looked at him and said, "Look, I'm going to go and try them on and see how you like them."

Dot walked over and picked up her purse and opened the bag from the drug store. It had her birth control prescription in it. She had just renewed them. She placed them in Tim's hand and said, "From now on Timmy it's your job to renew them for me as well as make sure I take one every day. Yes Timmy, I already took one today. But you're in charge of these from now on. If you slip up, God help us both! I sure don't want a mixed child running around our house with a different father to deal with. And I don't think you do either Timmy. So you better find some way to ensure that I take them every damn day."

He didn't smile he knew she was serious about it. "As long and as big as Lee's cock is and the amount of cum he pumps into me, "Dot said, "It will only take one time for me to miss taking one of these little pills Timmy."

Tim knew Lee would most likely knock her up the first time he forgot to give her a pill. It scared him and excited him and that was exactly why Dot put him in charged of the pills.

She grabbing all her bags and headed for the bedroom. She came out a few minutes later wearing a deep red, very short with some very elastic material that looked like it stretched to fit around her body perfectly. It reminded Tim that it fit her almost like a leather glove fits a hand. She had a great body. And with an ass and set of tits like she had she could pull it off with this dress and look fantastic doing it. It was so short Tim could see the bottom of her round and shapely ass cheeks as she turned around. She said, "Oh I guess I better pull this down a little. Have to be careful with this one Timmy it's very, very short isn't it? You like it baby? Lee handpicked this one for me to wear the next time he takes me out on a date. And watch this!"

She turned around and faced him as she slowly took the top and pulled it down and under her breasts. It stayed right there almost as if it was holding her breasts up, presenting them. She smiled and pulled the top back up saying, "Bet you that Lee has me pull it down like that for him as soon as we get in his car. He loves my titties just like you do Timmy."

Then she sat down across from her husband and her dress rode up and only just covered her pussy. Actually if you stood in front of her legs it didn't hide it. She would have to wear underwear with it and it had to be a thong. Tim knew it too and told her the same thing she was thinking. Anything else would be showing now. If she didn't wear underwear her bald pussy which he had just shaved for her yesterday would show completely to anyone who looked down between her legs. She smiled at him and stood up again. This time she didn't pull the hem down and the dress seemed to form around the bottoms of her ass. She turned around and again stood in front of him and asked him. "How do I look?"

Tim watched his wife turn around as he carefully looked over the dress. He said, "God Dot you look so beautiful. But it's so short. And it's really tight too, sure doesn't leave much to a man's imagination."

She laughed and told her husband that was exactly what Lee said. The dress did look great on her. It hugged her body in all the right places and red was her color. With her large round breasts the cleavage between them would show a great deal of it along with a large amount of her full breasts would also be visible. The more she pulled the dress down around her ass the more her tits came into view. In fact while she stood there she pulled the dress down to cover her butt more and one of her beautiful full breasts and nipple came over the top of it popping out. She quickly pushed it back down and laughed saying, Oh shit I better be careful how hard I pull the hem down Timmy or my tits will pop out the top!"

Tim smiled at her but he wasn't too happy. He said, "Well you look terrific in it Dot. You are so beautiful. Would you wear that one for me sometime when I take you out?"

She smiled and touched his cheek before saying, "Oh Timmy, I can't baby. You see Lee purchased this dress especially for me sweetie and he asked me to keep it just for him. At least for the time being baby! So, I'm sorry Timmy. But no, I wouldn't wear it for you. But I have some others things that I will wear for you sweetie."

Dot was laughing to herself as she walked back into the bedroom she knew she was stimulating Tim a great deal she could see his little boner pressing against his slacks as he sat and watched her trying on clothes she just purchased. It was working on him just like Lee had told her it would tonight. She returned several minutes later dressed a black dress. This one exposed most of her shapely legs stopping about 6 or 7 inches about her knees. But it didn't expose quiet as much as the red one did. She sat down and Tim could see that she wasn't fully exposing herself like she did in the red one. She stood up again and turned around in front of him. She said, "How is this one? This one I will wear with either of my two men. You like it Timmy?"

This dress wasn't as tight fitting as the red one either but it still showed her body off very nicely, especially her breasts. It was fairly cut lower and had a built in bra which not only allowed her to expose a great deal of her beautiful large breasts but the bra lifted them and sort of separated then giving the impression that she was presenting them for the world to look at. "I think I like this one more than the red dress", Tim told her.

Dot laughed and replied. "I thought you would like the other one better. But I'm glad you like this one too Timmy. I have a white one just like it and Lee told me if I don't wear a bra or any undies my nipples and pussy would show. That's why I had you shave my pussy so my hair wouldn't show if I decide to wear this one without any panties. These dresses are so nasty but very sexy, don't you think so Timmy? Just what a girl needs when she has a loving husband who let her take a black lover."

Dot walked back into the bedroom and came back out a few minutes later wearing spiked heels with the black dress, which made her look 5 inches taller. She said, " I got shoes to match the red dress too baby! Look how tall I look in them!"

He smiled and looked at her and told her again how beautiful she looked. It was then that she said, "You know what? I even got you something to wear too Timmy. I want you to wear it especially for me too Timmy. Follow me into the bedroom and I'll show you what else I bought today. Like I said, this one is especially for you baby."

When they entered the bedroom he saw that she had turned down the bed and removed the clothing that was on top of it. She said, "I want you to undress and come sit on the bed for me."

He took off his clothes and sat on the bed looking at her. Dot moved her fingers down and cupped his balls in her hand and gently massaged him as she said. "Now I don't want you to cum Timmy so you better tell me if you are going to. I want you to just relax and enjoy this baby as much as I am."

As she started to get his cock hard. She stood up and took off her new dress telling him she didn't want to get it messed up. Now topless and dressed only in a pair of small sheer thong panties, Dot move towards her husband. She kept the heels on for effect like Lee told her to try. And she came back over to the bed and took Tim's cock in her hand again and told him to lay back and relax again. As he did she turned and reached into the bag next to her and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She said, "Now don't worry Timmy I just want to tease you a little tonight before Lee gets here. Relax Tim and give me your hands. He let her bind his hands around the brass top of the bed frame. Then she went back to the bag and pulled out a couple of silk scarves. She tied his ankles to the bottom bed frame.

Secure tightly now to the bed now Tim watched his wife as she reached into the paper bag again and pulled out a pair of panties. Tim's face got red and then drained since he knew what they were. Secured to the bed he couldn't get away now as she held them up to his face and he saw that they were covered with cum. She wasn't smiling now and said, "You know I had been looking for these panties for a few days now, they were new ones and I liked then a lot. At first I was pretty sure I had most likely left them at Lee's house or in his car. But then I remembered I had a thong on and I took it off and I left it on our bed right here for you Tim. So I hadn't seem them since I washed them on last Tuesday. So I had no idea what I had done with them. You'll never guess where I found these pretty blue panties yesterday Timmy. I found them behind you dresser and they were in a baggie and when I took them out I found them covered with cum. You cum Timmy! Your useless cum dried on my panties instead of in my pussy like we agreed. You have been jerking off and this morning when I checked your hard drive, I found out what you have been jerking off to, my photos that Lee sent me earlier this week. You copied my photos didn't you? The truth God damn it!"

He didn't answer her he didn't have too. His face said it all including the answer. He said, "It's.......it's just that those photos of you and him.......they excited me so much Dot. I couldn't help myself baby! Don't you understand....I"