Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot wasn't thinking of pills she was much to busy really working hard to make Lee cum. She wanted him to cum as deep inside her as he could get it. The feeling of his cum pumping into her body felt so good it would bring her off. She moved her ass around above him as she pumped her pussy up and down on his swollen cock shaft. She was panted as she said. "Oh Yeah. Oh God! Fuck me. Fuck me hard Lee. Timmy get the pill! Go! Do it now! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes Lee. Fuck me baby! Fuck me Lee. Leave the cage key Timmy!!!!"

Lee grabbed hold of Dot's ass and helped to move it even faster up and down on his poll. Then surprising her he rolled her over on her back. Lee's cock was so big he easily stayed inside her pussy as he did it. He didn't even lose a stroke as he continued to fuck her pussy. Lee was enjoying the way her pussy was squeezing his cock as she locked her legs around the back of his ass now and lifted them both up off the bed. She thrusted and screamed as her orgasm moved over her and centered in her clit. This was a good one and her body went wild bucking and pumping and thrusting and rotating as she fucked Lee's cock hard and fast. She was climaxing now.

Dot put her arms on his shoulders now and held on to them as she worked her beautiful white body under him and he rammed her with his black cock. As she did, she also pulled him down on top of her and began to kiss him again and again as she kept fucking him steadily. As she held her lover tightly against her body she said. "Your cock feels so good inside me. Please never stop fucking me Lee. I needed you and your cock so badly."

She had peaked and was slowly recovering from a great orgasm. She kissed her black lover and held him and whispered loud enough for Tim to hear her, "It will be pure pleasure to have you in my bed every night Lee giving me something Timmy can't possibly give me. And then in the morning when he takes the kids to school you can stay and fuck me a long, long time before you leave. On the days you don't work we can stay in bed and fuck all day without Tim being here to bug us. It will be so good baby! I'll make you want me Lee. I promise you baby you'll need me more and more like I need you baby. I promise I'll fuck you better than any woman has ever fucked you. And I'll do whatever you tell me to do. Anything to keep you happy my black lover, I love your cock so damn much Lee."

Lee smiled at her and then turned to Tim and replied. "Timmy your wife's pussy is so tight. God Dot I might keep it inside you until I have to leave in the morning. I might sleep with it fully inside you. Would you like that?"

Dot simply moaned, "Ohhhhh God yesssss Leeeeeeee! Even soft it's better than his!"

Lee knew whom she was talking about and so did Tim. Lee felt her pussy tightened as the muscles around her pussy squeezed him again and he moaned as he continued to push his cock into her pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet and gripped Lee's cock tightly as she kissed him again and again. Lee pushed his tongue inside her mouth. He hadn't cum yet but was very close, the as her body started to tremble from the excitement he cried out as he neared his climax.

Dot's entire body shook and shuddered and quivered like Jell-O as she broke the kiss to say. "I'm going to cum baby. You're doing it again my love. Oh yes! Oh God yes. Keep fucking me. God. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Ohhhh Lee!"

Her hips began to buck up into her black lover again as she shook badly and dug her nails into Lee's back and then she screamed as she hit the peak of her orgasm. It was marvelous!

Dot's pussy was clamped around Lee's cock like a vise as she hung there in the air with him on top of her. She had lifted both of them up off the bed. He tried to continue to fuck her but her pussy squeezed his cock so hard and her legs clamped around him that he had trouble moving it in or out of her hole. She shuttered and shutter and then her body went completely still and she moaned very deeply with a sound that Tim felt was more animal than human. She arched her back and lifted her ass and hips even higher up off the bed and was now hanging in the air as the climax peaked and swept over her entire body pleasing her so greatly she felt dizzy and faint. Dot felt like that she was going to pass out from the pure joy that her body felt.

As Lee looked down at this beautiful white woman he saw her breasts rise and fall fast with her panting. He really love seeing that! It told him she was enjoying his cock tremendously. Her pale skin against his jet-black skin made for an even more erotic sight for all of them including Tim who was still standing there watching his wife being fucked. The keys were still in his hand.

Lee held onto her until her climax passed. He thrust his cock into her as he held her. Tim watched his wife's hips pump her pussy faster than he had ever seen it go. She was fucking Lee so fasts it was almost a blur. Dot was still breathing hard and fast as Lee put his hands under her ass now and gripped it tight as he began to move up and down sliding her pussy on his thick shaft very, very fast. "Fuck me baby! Don't stop fuck me! Make me cum baby. Make me cum deep inside you. I'm....almost......there baby. Oh Godddddddd!", he whispered to her.

Tim heard it and watched between his wife's legs and Lee's ass now for signs of white fluid. It would show plainly against Lee's black cock. It would tell Tim for sure that Lee was cumming. He wanted to see it but at the same time he didn't want to see it. He knew when Lee shot his load deep inside Dot's pussy it would drive his wife into another orgasm and make her want Lee's cock even more. But Tim wanted to see Lee shoot his load into his wife's cum. It was another major sign of his cuckolding. Tim was sure Dot was seduced by the sex just like he had been afraid she would be once she tasted Lee's big black dick. But it was now too late to stop her.

Lee bent down and kissed Dot on the lips with an open mouth kiss. As she held him tightly he continued to ram into her. When they broke the kiss Lee said. "You like that black cock don't you baby?"

Dot moaned and said. "Oh God yes. Keep fucking me Lee. I love your black cock it's so deep inside my pussy."

Lee felt he could hold back just a little longer and wanted to enjoy this more. Her body was lying on top of him letting his cock fill her pussy.

He said, "Who's pussy is this now Dot?"

She moaned and told him, "It's yours baby, only yours."

He said, "Do I feel better than Tim's little white boy cock inside your pussy baby?"

She said, "Oh yes baby! So much better than Tim's little boy dick. You're so much bigger and fuck me so much better than Tim could ever do."

He said, "Do you want me to pull out or cum in your pussy Dot?"

"In me, always cum in me", she moaned out.

Lee said, "And if I told you not to fuck Tim ever again in order to keep my cock in your pussy would you do what I say?"

She held her breath as he filled her fucking her with quick fast strokes again and again. She shuttered from the feeling. He asked her again and she said, "I'll do anything you tell me to do. YES! I'll stop fucking Timmy completely if you tell me too OH God Lee!"

Then she smiled at Lee knowing this next statement would surprise Tim greatly. She said, "I'll even fuck your brother again like I did the other night!"

When Tim hear her say she had fucked someone else, it gave him a chill and shock and he dropped him to his knees. He asked her if she would fuck his father too? She said, "Oh God yes! Yes lee I'll fuck your father and your friends too! Oh Lee. Just don't ever stop fucking me baby! Please!"

Lee was almost there now he was going to cum. He also wanted Tim to see what he was going to do. He said, "Don't worry baby I'll keep fucking you. Reach between us and feel my hard cock as I keep moving in and out of your sweet pussy Dot"

Dot didn't waste anytime moving her hand between their two bodies and felt Lee's hard on. She was on her back looking down between their bodies to see it. As she moved her hand between her legs she gently circled his shaft that was moving in and out of her cunt. It slid between her fingers as Lee pushed in and out of her wet warm pussy hole. Even with her hand around part of Lee's shaft it was still going in deeper than Tim's cock could do. She felt it all wet from her pussy juices. It stimulated her greatly to feel it leave her cunt wet and very warm and then go back in again. Dot arched her legs up and held Lee around his body again. She said. "Don't leave my pussy until you cum. I want you to stay with me all night tonight Lee and fuck me as long and as many times as you can do it baby. Tim can sleep in the spare bedroom or in the chair."

Lee gave her a kiss and fucked her mouth with his tongue. He smiled down into her eyes and told her, " You know I'll stay here with you as long as you want me to baby. When my cock dies I'll use my mouth and tongue baby! When they get tired I'll use my fingers. I make you cum all night long like I always do baby! And Tim can watch as long as he wants. Just stay out of the way Timmy. By the way where's the pill?"

Lee began to fuck her fast again, seriously this time. As his cock went in and out of her sloppy cunt it made sucking sounds each time he pushed it almost all the way into her hole.

Dot dug her nails into Lee's back again as she held onto him as tight as she could. Lee continued to kiss her lips as he sent his cock inside her with more force each time. He knew he was going to cum soon. He could felt it bubbling in his balls and building deep inside him. He continued to push his cock inside her as her own orgasm began to develop again. The fucking was fierce this time by both of them. Lee's cock was a blur going in and out of her pussy. Tim couldn't take his eyes off of them. His cock hurt like hell in the cage.

And then Lee pushed hard and his cock went deep inside her pussy and he held it there he arched his back and his cock began to spew its seed directly into her womb. Dot said to herself, "Oh my God!! If I wasn't on the pill I would be so knocked up."

Lee was experiencing such a hard orgasm it was giving him so much pleasure it almost hurt! He barely noticed Dot's body beginning to shake and cum. She too was climaxing with another orgasm just as his cock was spurting its last amounts of seed into her belly. Tim saw the white fluid from Lee's cock as it came out and then went back into her pussy and Tim was sure Lee was now finished, finally.

The two lovers both held each other and moaned softly as the final stimulation of their joint orgasm was ending. Within seconds they both were laying on the bed kissing while his cock slowly softened deep inside her pussy. Lee was still semi-hard now and as he shrunk more and more he slowly withdrawal his cock from the warmth of Dot's pussy. Finally it just fell out of her wet and sticky and Tim saw it was still over 5 inches long completely soft.

Lee laid there with his cock at the doorway to Dot's sex. Tim saw Dot's pussy lips begin to close as Lee's cock came completely out of her hole. The lips didn't close tightly and there was just a little of her actual hole showing. Tim smiled as he saw Lee's cum running out of it. He loved to see her being fucked like Lee fucked her. He hated it and he loved it. If only the fucking cage was off his cock.

Lee climbed up next to Dot and lay there on the bed with her. He kissed her and said, "You are a special lady Dot. You're a wonderful lover and a beautiful woman who knows how to please a man sexually better than any woman I have ever had in my life. You know, I think I'm going to enjoy sleeping with you every night very much."

He looked at Tim as he said it. Dot lifted up and kissed him as she held him and whispered loud enough for her husband to hear what she was saying, "Oh God Lee you give me so many orgasm my love. You're an unbelievable lover! Your cock is so wonderful. And you know how to use it to give me the most pleasure I have ever had in my life. I know I'll let you stay for as long as you want and never throw you out of bed as long as you keep on fucking me. I want you to sleep with me Lee and make love to me every night baby! I need that cock much more often than what we are now doing that's for sure."

Dot laid her head near his chest and Lee put his arm around her holding her breasts as they both fell asleep totally exhausted. Tim sat there and just watched him. Tim laid the key to his cage on her stomach and walked out of the room leaving the key to the door in the lock inside the room.

When they woke up Lee was looking at her body waiting for her to wake up. He was touching her gently in-between her thighs. She slept with her legs slightly parted enough for him to stroke her pussy slit with a finger. It didn't matter if it was full of his dried cum he wanted to touch her and he did. She suggested they shower together and he agreed. She looked around and saw that Tim wasn't there. She didn't want to spoil the little time Lee and her had left together thinking or talking about her husband. So she didn't think of him at all.

Dot stepped into the shower stall and immediately placed her arms around Lee's neck as she pushed her pelvis forward letting his cock touch her bare pussy. Lee bent down and kissed her on the lips. As he did, Dot said. "Thank you for last night and today. It was the best yet Lee. God I can't imagine how it keeps getting better with each visit.......but somehow it does baby!"

He smiled and said, "Well you know it takes two to make it better baby!"

He kissed her again and she kneeled down and took hold of his cock with her hand and kissed the big black mushroom head as she looked up into his eyes. He smiled and said, "You know you are really, really good at this now don't you? I mean I have had none better Dot. You really should give your husband one of these too tonight. Make up with him. Sometimes it's very hard for him you know being a cuckold. That's what makes it so exciting for him. The mood swings drive him wild with sexual stimulation and excitement just like when you cum on my cock and drive me wild. Suck his cock tonight and forgiven him Dot."

Dot slowly took his cock into her mouth. As she opened as wide as she could she continued until the entire length was inside her mouth with its head hitting the back of her throat. Dot slowly pulled it back out as she watched the expression on Lee's face.

Dot took his cock into her mouth and she took her time suck him off. It was a slow and easy sucking, which drove Lee nuts with lust. He told her to do the exact same thing to Tim tonight after he left.

She didn't answer him but teased him with her mouth lips tongue and hands. She built him up and made him want to explode in her mouth! She licked all around his cock and balls she even licked his ass hole once she had cleaned him completely. Then she took his dick and sent the head into her mouth and down her throat for a few seconds. She did it again and again sucking and fucking his dick with her mouth and throat. Lee moaned with pleasure as he looked down into Dot's eyes and saw that she was starring up at him. To watch the expression on his face she slowly began to move her head around in slow motions giving him as much pleasure as she could with her mouth.

Dot took Lees cock down her throat several more times until she pulled it out completely and began to lick and suck on his balls. Dot took her time sucking on each testicle as she slowly let each one fall out of her mouth than she would work on the other side. Lee moaned as Dot put his cock back into her mouth and began sucking him deep again. She used her hands to stroke the shaft and massaged his balls stimulating them with her other hand. She worked her tongue all over his shaft and Lee began to moan louder and louder. He held her head now and fucked her mouth. His cock went in and out of her tight throat like it was her cunt. He finally told her. "I'm going to cum. Here it comes. Oh fuck yes! Yes! God! Dottie! I'm cumming."

He pumped and pumped and pumped more cum than even she was use to now. She swallowed and swallowed each mouth full drinking it as fast as she could. But Lee shot so much into her mouth so fast that she couldn't keep up. She continued to work her tongue on the underside of his cock and at the same time she took her hand and squeezed his shaft forward trying to milk every last drop of cum from his cock like she did before. She was trained very well now and Lee knew it.

He really wanted to share her with his brother again, he knew Dot knew his brother had a cock even thicker than his. He was a little concerned because he wasn't sure if she would go for it and if she did his brother might try and steel her away from him like he had taken her away from Tim. He didn't want that! It would be so much better if Dot had a girl friend that she would like to introduce into the world of interracial fucking. He would talk to her about it some more later on one day soon.

Three weeks had passed now and Dot saw Lee every weekend from late Friday night or Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning. They fucked wildly during that time. But when Lee left she never took the cage off of Tim. Not one time did she release him from the cage for what he did that day in the bedroom while Lee was there. She didn't suck her husband's cock or even jerk him off or let him out of the cage for a minute. She was punishing him. When she talked to Lee about it he finally agreed that Tim should be punished and Lee agreed with her. She was not going to take the cage off of Tim for three weeks. She told Lee it would be at least three weeks especially since she had taken it off while Lee was out of town. She agreed she had been to willing while Lee was away. She would now deprived Tim of even a hand job for at least three weeks.

It was now Sunday at the end of the third week when it happened. Tim had no idea when she would remove the cage again. He was very mad and very horny and very, very upset with her. She acted like she didn't care. Finally, Tim blew up. It was now Sunday morning and as Tim watched his wife take her black lover's cock deep inside for the last time that weekend. As she looked at her husband and smiled as she said, "Oh God Timmy! Just look at this big beautiful cock inside my pussy baby! It's so good, so fucking good. I know you love seeing it and you know I love feeling it.."

Tim said, "No thanks Dot you enjoy it. I'll just sit here and watch my wife turn into more of a whore with each week that goes by and you keeps fucking him."

Tim almost cried the words to her he was so upset.

Dot's eyes opened wide and then she got mad when she heard her husband call her a whore. She looked right at him and said, "Whore! I'm only doing what you wanted me to do Timmy. So I guess you made me a whore. But Lee's cock feels so damn good that I don't care any more Timmy. Look at it fucking me Timmy. Tell me you don't want to watch this cock fucking me any more. You're the whore here Tim. You wanted me to fuck him and you still do. Now that I am doing him every week you can't stand it. You're the whore Tim. You fuck your hand. At least I'm sharing my sex with another human being. You're sharing your sex with the floor and your hand."

Tim said, "Well that's the problem Dot I'm not sharing or participating at all in this any more even my fucking hand. You locked me up in this fucking cock cage and now all I do is watch. I'm not having sex with you or my hand. It's not what we talked about at the start and you fucking know it. You told me that you would fuck me and love me more for letting you have Lee. I did it and then you put this fucking cage on me and stopped the sex almost completely except to fill in while Lee was away. When was the last time you made love to me without thinking of his black cock?"