Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that is how I met my wife. A cheating husband and a girlfriend who wasn't who I thought she was threw us together never knowing what they had done. In the remains of a horrible evening we found one another, built trust upon the truth, and moved forward to find a future that was brighter and more joyful than any day before. In time, we introduced each other to our respective children and not many years later there were grandchildren to chase through the house, but all that was in the future. For a few months at least, there was just the two of us discovering how much life had to offer and how much better it was when it was shared.

>>> >>> >>>

So this is a story of pure fiction. Yes, I've visited the places described here, and I enjoyed them immensely. I recommend them to any traveler in the northeast. Meanwhile, I am a sucker for a happy ending.