Double Edged Sword: Caleb's Story

Story Info
His wife offers him a threesome for his 40th.
8.7k words
4.23
162.8k
54

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/16/2011
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2005 JW Omnimedia. All Rights Reserved.

I'm telling this story because I'm still trying to sort out how I feel about everything that's happened. I got what had always been a fantasy, but things did not work out quite how I thought they would in the end. Never did I think it would lead to my beautiful wife of five years, Jen, to be with another man. All I can tell the other guys out there is to be careful what you wish for. I guess I should start at the beginning.

My birthday is at the beginning of October and every year Jen does something nice for me, but since this one was going to be the big four-oh, I thought she was going to do something extra special. I was thinking maybe a surprise party or a weekend away, something to mark the occasion. She'd been hinting for weeks that she up to something, but I couldn't pry any clues out of her and if any of our friends knew what she was up to they weren't telling either. Three years ago, for Jen's thirtieth, I whisked her away to the Bahamas for a long weekend with the surprise that two couples we were close with met us down there. That was such a wild time I still only remember half of what happened. If Jen planned something similar, I could go along with that.

About a week before my birthday I was out with the boys playing poker on a Friday night as Jen was working second shift at the hospital that night. I arrived home shortly before my wife, glum because I was down fifty bucks. It just didn't seem to be my night. My luck, however, was about to change, or so I thought.

Jen got home shortly before midnight and she wasn't alone. I knew Brianna from going to work parties with Jen and we'd all hung out once or twice before for a few beers. She was a nice girl, sexy as hell, and a big flirt too. She and Jen had been working together for just a couple years, but had become fast friends and if I didn't think my wife could take care of herself I would have been worried, because Brianna was the type of girl who liked to find trouble.

"Can I have one of those?" Brianna asked, setting her bag down beside the couch. Both girls were in green scrubs, having come right from work. I was having a beer while flipping the channels in the living room.

"I'll grab you one." Jen told her. She gave me a kiss before disappearing into the kitchen. She returned with three beers and handed one to Brianna, who sat at the far end of the couch. Jen settled in beside me and laid her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

"Rough night?" I asked.

"I'm just tired. I thought the shift would never end." She pulled the scrunchie out of her russet hair and it fell just past her shoulders when she shook it out. Jen wears almost no make-up when she works, but she still looked beautiful.

"The patients were particularly bitchy tonight. There was this one old guy who kept pressing the call button to have me come down and adjust his bed. I know the old perv was just trying to look down my top when I leaned over."

I laughed. "Old pervs need love too. Looking down your top was probably the high point of his day."

"Besides, you wouldn't be complaining if he was thirty instead of sixty," Jen teased.

"Or if he had a big bank account," I joined in.

"Very funny. Next time I'm sending you down there, honey."

"But you're his sweetie. I wouldn't want to disappoint him."

"If he wants something to look at you've got the edge on me!" Brianna said, staring at Jen's chest. My wife's chest is significantly larger than her friend's. Jen is a curvy, sexy woman, while Brianna is a tiny little thing, barely over five feet tall and very petite. She's twenty-five, but could almost pass for a teenager. But don't get me wrong, Brianna has an incredible, tight little body, which she quite enjoys showing off, and she's stunningly gorgeous. Brianna is half Filipina and her slightly up slanted eyes and flawless light brown skin lend her an intoxicatingly exotic air.

"What, these old things?"

Brianna surprised me by leaning across me and hefting Jen's breasts in both hands. "Yeah, those things. I'd kill to be bigger." She unhanded Jen and moved back to her seat.

"It's not like I'm Pam Anderson or anything. I'm only a 36c. Yours don't look that small. Besides, if you were my size they'd look really huge on you."

"I guess you're right." Brianna now fondled her own breasts. "I'm only a B, but they are really nice. What do you think, Caleb?"

"Those scrubs are pretty baggy," I said, taking a sip of my beer. "It's hard to tell anything. If you'd lean forward so I could get a proper look…"

"If you play your cards right, mister, you just may get your chance."

That took me by surprise. I'd have loved a chance to see what was going on under those scrubs. Jen shot her friend a look and muttered, "Bree." Brianna gave her an innocent look back and replied, "Jenny." She was the only person I'd ever met who got away with calling my wife that.

"Is there something I'm missing here, guys?"

"There's a reason I asked Bree to come over tonight. There's something I wanted to talk to you about and she wanted to be here to make sure everything was clear."

"This is sounding interesting. I don't think it's about you guys swapping shifts."

Jen swallowed about half her beer and set it down on the table. Turning to face me she said, "Now don't get all excited, but I have an idea for your birthday that I think you'll never forget."

"I hope not anyway!" Brianna chimed in.

"This is starting to sound ireally interesting now." I said.

"I want to make your number one fantasy come true, honey."

"I'm going to be an NFL quarterback!" I shouted. Jen punched me in the arm.

"No, the more realistic one. You've always said you wanted to see me with another woman and I'm ready to make it happen, if it's something you really want."

I was speechless. I'd sort of figured it out, but hearing Jen say it was something altogether different. We'd talked about it when watching late night Cinemax, Jen actually likes the softcore stuff, and even role played it in bed a couple times, but she'd never said anything to indicate she wanted to make it a reality. I know she'd done some "experimenting" in college and she'd told me some pretty hot stories, but I thought that part of Jen's life was closed. I certainly didn't think she'd ever want to try that with me in the room. Did I really want it? Of course I wanted it! And if the other woman was going to be Brianna that was really incredible, I was getting a hard-on just thinking about seeing the girls in a lip lock.

"And you'd be the other woman?" I asked.

"I think so, with conditions."

"Conditions?" I was thinking this was the part where they told me I could only sit back and watch, which I was fine with if this was the only way to make it happen.

"I've been thinking about this for a while and when I thought who I could ask Bree is the only one who came to mind. I don't want to pick up a stranger and I don't trust our other friends to keep quiet about it. Bree's perfect and I thought she would be game. However, there are some concerns. She has a boyfriend, Frankie."

That was news to me and my heart sunk. I did not want to hear that he had to be there too. That would ruin it for me. Let him go find his own threesome. "And…"

"And I don't want to go and do something behind his back, so I had to ask him first. He said he didn't mind on one condition."

"Which is, and I want you to think about this, we wants us to do the same thing for him." Jen finished.

Now I was confused. "I don't think I get it."

"If we put on a little show for you, he wants us to do a little show for him." Jen said.

"So he would be…"

"No, not at the same time. I don't think either of you swings that way," Brianna laughed.

"Let me gets this straight. If I watch you girls hook up together, then you two are going to go over and do the same thing in front of this guy…"

"Frankie." Brianna said.

"Frankie. Frankie gets to watch you two fool around too."

"If you just watch." Jen said, looking nervous.

"I don't have to just watch?"

"Whatever you do with me, with us, Frankie gets to do too."

"So if I…" I didn't even finish the thought.

"Yeah, the more fun you have, the more fun Frankie has." Brianna said.

"What do you think, honey? This was the hook I had to think about before I said anything to you." Jen said, looking concerned.

I didn't know what to say. It was hard to make such a choice. If I watched my wife together with Brianna, then Brianna's boyfriend would get to watch them too, without me there. Could I handle that? I was surprised Jen would even do that. And, if I fucked Brianna, which I would have loved to do, then this Frankie guy, who I'd never even met, was going to get to fuck Jen? I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"I need some time to think about this. It's pretty heavy." I said.

"I know, honey," Jen said, rubbing my arm.

"Do you guys mind if I grab a shower while you think about it?" Brianna asked.

"Sure, it's at the top of the stairs on the right. You should be able to find everything you need, but if you can't, just give a shout." Jen said. After Brianna was gone, Jen asked, "Are you freaked out?"

"Jeez, honey, I don't know what to think. Trust me, there's nothing I'd love more than to see Brianna seduce you."

"Who says she'd be doing the seducing?" Jen grinned.

"Okay, fair enough. But I'm not sure how I feel about you performing in front of this Frankie guy. Could you do something like that?"

"I'd rather not, but I'd be willing to do it if it gets you your fantasy. I can't think of any of my other friends I would ask, seriously, or I would have. So if we do this you're just going to watch?"

"I don't think I have any choice. But, if there was no Frankie, would you want me to do more than watch?"

It was Jen's turn to think about things. "I might be jealous, but I'd be okay with it, I think. It's hard to say. Whatever you decide is okay with me. This is supposed to be all about you, honey. I love you and I want you to have a memorable fortieth birthday."

My cock, throbbing in my jeans, was casting its vote, but the big head wasn't so sure yet. "Let me at least sleep on it."

"Hey, Jenny, where do you keep the clean towels?"

We both turned and I was shocked to see Brianna standing on the stairs in a sheer black bra with her scrub pants slung low enough to see her string bikini panties. Her perky nipples were pretty clear through the bra. I also noticed a ring in her belly button. Damn, she had amazing abs. She just smiled at the look on my face and I knew it was entirely for my benefit. Jen just took it in stride.

"I'll come up and show you, hon." Jen kissed me and climbed off the couch.

"Kewl, maybe you can wash my back while you're up here."

Jen smiled over her shoulder at me and teased, "Only if you do mine while we're in there." She pulled her top off, revealing her own beige satin bra and followed Brianna up the steps. What a pair those two were!

While I was downstairs imagining what they might be doing up in the shower I weighed the pros and cons over and over again. Could I really pass up such an opportunity? God, it was so hot that Jen even wanted to do it. The harder I got the more difficult it became to think objectively. If Frankie was just going to watch wouldn't it be okay? That wasn't cheating. It wasn't like he'd be touching Jen. I almost wanted to just flip a coin.

After giving it the weekend I made my decision. It might have been playing with fire, but I just couldn't pass up the chance. It would be a birthday I would never forget and give Jen and I years of role playing to live out in the bedroom. I wasn't thrilled with the trade off and I knew it would be a rough night for me when Jen was out fulfilling the other part of the bargain, but if Jen was okay with everything I wanted to do it. After another conversation with my wife to make sure she was a willing participant, we agreed to give it a go. Two weeks later, both Jen and Brianna took a Saturday night off and things were set.

Jen disappeared early that day to go shopping and get ready with Brianna. I waited at home with instructions that they would pick me up at seven sharp. I was ready almost an hour early and paced the living room until the door bell rang, head filled with visions of the night to come.

I answered the door and received my first surprise of the night. Both girls were standing there, sex personified. Jen wore a black strapless cocktail dress with a satin bodice that had fringe hanging from it. The skirt was three or so inches above the knee and her long legs were sheathed in shiny black stockings and ended in four inch stiletto heels that made her as tall as I am, about 5'10". Her breasts looked like they were going to spill from her dress at any moment and her russet hair was piled up with two strands free and framing her face. A black satin choker with rhinestones was fastened around her throat. It had been a long time since I'd seen my wife so dressed up, although the dress was more daring that what she usually wore, and I'd almost forgotten how stunning she could be. I was so caught up staring at Jen that I didn't give Brianna a proper once over until she cleared her throat.

Brianna was wearing all white, but she still looked like a little porn star. Her black hair, which usually hung to the middle of her back, was pulled up as well and had highlights, her lips were painted slut red and kohl accentuated her exotic eyes. The dress was thin satin that looked like it was just draped over her tiny body. The neck was a halter that cut low in the front, showing that she was wearing something that pushed up underneath. The back was low cut, coming to a point with a butterfly embroidered around it. The bottom was a short as Jen's dress, but also had high slits on both sides. Her stockings, like her dress, were white. All I could do was stare at them, no words seemed good enough.

"Aren't you going to tell us how nice we look?" Brianna asked.

"I think the look on his face says it all. Happy birthday, honey." Jen put her arms around me and gave me a long, loving kiss. "You look very nice too." I was wearing a black blazer with a charcoal mock turtleneck and black pants. I'm not Adonis, but I'm in shape for a forty-year-old guy. The boys and I still get together to shoot hoops once or twice a month. My brown hair, which I keep pretty short, only has a few flecks of gray in it so far.

"Happy birthday, Caleb," Brianna said. She rubbed that sexy little body against mine and even though she was wearing high, strappy heels, still had to stretch to kiss my cheek.

Jen arranged for one of those Lincoln Navigator limos so no one had to worry about driving. The driver was a tall, handsome Hispanic guy in his late twenties and he held the door for us all as we climbed in the back. It was fun watching the girls, especially Brianna with those slits, try to get into the high vehicle without flashing the goods. The driver must have been happy he drew this assignment.

There was an hour drive downtown, but the bar in the back was more than enough to keep us busy. The back of the limo was huge and at first Jen sat snuggled up against me while Brianna sat by the bar and poured us champagne. More than once I caught a flash of her panties and the fact that she was wearing garters with those stockings. My cock was so hard it ached. It didn't help that Jen's breasts were pressed against my side and she dropped a hand into my lap.

"Someone's having a good time already," she joked. She massaged me and I pulled her tighter into my side.

"I feel left out," Brianna pouted.

"Then come on over, Bree. Join the party."

Brianna crawled across the seat and settled on my other side, wrapping herself around me. My blood was really pumping now. She rubbed my chest and I felt her breath on my neck, but she didn't do anything more. She really had me considering going further than I wanted, but I remembered the rules and I didn't want that other guy doing anything more than watching with Jen.

"If you keep that up, Jen, I'm going to need a change of pants before we go to dinner."

"So you want me to stop?" Jen asked innocently.

"I guess if he doesn't want us paying attention to him we'll have to have fun ourselves." Brianna said. She beckoned Jen with a crooked finger and my wife climbed into my lap, facing her friend. Brianna held her face in both hands and softly kissed her. It stayed sweet for about two seconds and then I saw Jen open her mouth and accept Brianna's tongue. This wasn't going to bring my hard-on down!

They kissed a little more, just to tease me, and then we were at the restaurant. The way the driver was grinning when he let us out made me wonder if he had a way to see through the divider.

We were shown to a round booth in the back of the restaurant and again I sat between the girls. The wine never stopped flowing and I think Jen was hitting it hard to work up her courage for later, though from what I saw in the limo I didn't think she needed any help. I was treated to a huge prime rib dinner with a baked potato, while both girls had the lobster. Brianna seemed to be licking a lot of butter off her fingers and I was glad the table cloth was long. Jen checked to make sure I was enjoying the show and again she had me very close to cumming before she stopped teasing. This time, though, I didn't just sit still. She opened her legs when I slid my hand up her thigh and I felt that she was wearing garters just like Brianna. God, I love that look. My fingers traveled her bare thigh and I rubbed her through lace panties, which were already wet. When I found her clit and teased it Jen loudly dropped her silverware onto the table and hunched down in the booth, quietly moaning. She isn't ordinarily very quiet and I knew if I kept it up she wouldn't be able to control herself. Brianna was staring at her very amused and while I would have loved to do the same to that sexy little thing, I kept myself in check. I teased my wife while they waiter collected our plates and then gave her a break. The look the waiter gave me, like I was king of the world, was worth everything.

After dinner the limo was waiting for us again and I wondered where we were off to next, but the girls wouldn't give me any clues. I thought maybe a dance club or something like that. It seemed too early to be going home and the thought of watching those two rubbing against each other on the dance floor was enticing. Instead of a club, we were taken to the Westin hotel downtown. This time when the driver held the door he gave me a wink, like he wished more than anything he was me.

We did not go up to a room, but instead the girls led me to the bar, where we sat on the corner. Jen ordered me a top shelf scotch on the rocks and they each had a cosmo. Every eye in the bar was on my companions, who were going out of their way to fawn over me. Sitting on the high stools, both of their skirts had ridden up high and with the slits on her dress everyone in the bar knew Brianna was wearing garters.

"So what's the plan ladies?" I asked.

"We just thought we'd stop down here for a drink so you could show us off before we got to the fun part of the night." Jen said.

"I'm already having a lot of fun myself." I said.

Brianna leaned in so her lips brushed my ear and said, "Every guy in this place wants to be you right now, even the ones with their wives. That must feel pretty good." Her hand hovered right above the forbidden zone. That girl was an unbelievable tease.

"They're probably wondering how much you paid for us," Jen giggled.

"And if they can hire you when I'm done."

When we finished our drinks the girls decided that I, and everyone else in the bar, had had enough teasing and Jen pulled a key card out of her tiny purse. She took one hand and Brianna took the other and they led me to the elevator.