Double Jewelry

Story Info
Favorite roleplay scenario produces jewels for her jewels.
1.4k words
4.26
28.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

Carefully, he led her down the steps, descending further into the basement. Blindfolded and dressed in a beautiful white gown and tall white heels, she could only hold his hand and trust that he would lead her safely down the many steps. The pearl necklace she had received earlier in the evening as a birthday gift brushed along top of her breasts, calling more attention to her feminine swells largely visible due to the gown's plunging neckline.

"Three more steps... two more... final step... You did well, Princess."

"Thank you, Sir Knight," she replied with a smile, eagerly joining him in one of their favorite roleplay scenarios. "On behalf of the kingdom, your delicate handling of me shall not go unrewarded, Sir Knight."

"I shall humbly accept any reward you wish to bestow upon me, Your Highness."

"Then on this night, Sir Knight, before you return me to my father the King and my mother the Queen, I grant you all the pleasure I can bestow upon you."

He gasped audibly, bringing a smile to her lips. "Princess, I am unworthy of your radiant beauty. For Your Highness to bestow pleasure upon me is more than a simple knight can ever hope to earn."

"Yet you have earned it, Sir Knight. Did you not slay the twin dragons guarding me? Did you not run through or otherwise run off the group of bandits who had planned to sell me into a life of slavery in some far, distant land, well beyond the reach of the King's army? You have indeed earned pleasure, Sir Knight, and I shall be greatly distressed should you refuse to accept this honor."

"In that case, fair Princess, may you find these surroundings to your approval."

Standing behind her, he removed the black leather blindfold. The far room of the basement was completely empty save for a four-poster bed at its center, with dozens of candles mounted into the walls and casting a romantic glow upon the entire scene. A gentle breeze wafted through the curtains, causing the candlelight to flicker mesmerizingly.

"Oh, my!!!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist, dipping his lips to her ear. "My most respected Princess," he whispered, "does this meet with your approval?"

"Yes," she whispered in reply with a regal nod of her head. "It is beautiful."

"Yet it still pales in comparison with you, Your Highness."

He kissed her cheek as his arms tightened around her middle. Turning in his arms, she kissed his lips briefly, then backed out of his grasp to drink in the vision of masculinity in a perfect black suit.

"Sir Knight, for this night, our roles are reversed." She dropped into a low, elegant curtsey. "For this night, Sir Knight, I am yours to command."

From her curtsey, she dropped to a kneeling position before him, her head bowed submissively.

"Rise, gentle Princess."

With a fluid, graceful motion, she rose to her feet, the gown rustling softly against her body as she moved. He chose that moment to step forward, encircle her with his arms, and kiss her respectfully at the center of her forehead.

"Beautiful Princess," he whispered softly, a hand rising to caress her cheek. He saw the love in her eyes, and felt the desire in her touch as her hands stroked his chest. "Beautiful Princess," he whispered again before lowering his lips to hers.

She practically melted in his arms. Her head began to spin, her heartbeat began to race, and time began to slow. When their lips finally parted, she was absolutely breathless, leaning heavily into him for support, feeling his hard rod pressing into her. Once she trusted her legs not to give out on her, she pressed herself against his hard shaft, hugging him tightly as she slid her body across it, happily noting the change in his breathing and the tightening of his hands around her waist.

"Princess," he noted softly, "you are quickly breaking my resolve not to become a savage beast."

"I am yours to command, Sir Knight," she replied, looking up at him with a wide smile. "Your pleasure is all that matters on this night. Tonight, I am no longer a Princess; instead, I am a woman, made for your use. Please, Sir Knight, use me for your pleasure, however you see fit."

Seconds later, she was being carried the short distance to the bed, and deposited in its center with the softness of a butterfly alighting upon a flower. Even in the dim, flickering candlelight, his eyes sparkled as he looked fondly upon her, undressing her with his eyes for several long, romantic moments before he mounted the bed himself and straddled her body.

His hands massaged her feminine swells as he looked into her eyes, his touches causing her wetness to truly begin. "Dearest, sweetest, most radiant Princess," he said softly, "I do hope you will find it in your royal heart to forgive this unworthy knight for this act."

"Sir Knight, I am yours to -"

She shrieked as he forcefully ripped the top of her gown and slip, exposing her bra. She was stunned since he had never done anything of this nature before, yet it aroused her even more. In his hesitation following the initial tears, she recovered from her shock, falling back into her Princess role. "Bare my body to your gaze, Sir Knight. Take pleasure in my womanly flesh."

About a minute later, he stood beside the bed, slowly and meticulously undressing himself as his eyes explored her womanly flesh, her clothing - including her favorite, most expensive white gown - in tatters around her upon the red sheets. Part of her wanted to cry over the torn garments, yet part of her simply wanted to be ravished.

As his lengthy manhood came into view as he lowered his briefs, ALL of her simply wanted to be ravished. It felt as if every nerve in her body was on edge, standing at attention, on full alert, awaiting a single touch from her "knight."

He stepped forward at last, reaching out to her stomach, caressing her, his touch causing her to gasp and shudder as an electric charge surged through her being. She saw the drop of fluid forming at the tip of his manhood, and licked her lips, hoping that he would allow her to taste him. She was also keenly aware of the fluid trickling from her own body, enjoying its feel as it descended to the bed.

Mounting the bed again, he spread her legs as she raised her knees to prepare for him. He placed the tip of his manhood against her womanhood, then bent over her, propping himself up on stiffened arms as he gazed down into her eyes.

"Princess," he noted, "I have sworn to protect you and your family with my life. But now, I find that I must stab you."

With her hands clenched behind his neck, she squealed loudly as his sword was violently sheathed within her. Every cell in her body felt ready to explode, just from having the fleshy sword resting inside her. Involuntarily, she squeezed the burning weapon firmly, and they both gasped at the tight feel, yet their eyes never unlocked.

Slowly, he backed out of her, then worked inside her again. Lowering himself to his elbows, he dipped his head towards hers, and they kissed, as slow and peaceful and respectful as their lovemaking. The feel of the silk sheets, the caress of the gentle breeze, the flickering of the dim candlelight - it all combined to add to the romance of the moment. Each movement, each pulse inside her heightened the moment even more, until suddenly, it simply was not enough.

"Take me," she pleaded with a sexy breath. "Violate me, please!"

"No, Princess."

For what seemed like hours, he continued to piston at an extremely slow pace. Like a true knight, he was being the ultimate gentleman with a lady - with her. It melted her heart, it enraged her body, it filled her soul.

A single tear emerged from the edge of her eye. It was a tear of joy, a tear of frustration, a tear of love.

At last, he dismounted her, moved up her body, and stroked himself, his eyes never leaving hers until the moment they closed, just as the first volley fell upon her.

When he had no more to give, he leaned back on his heels, and her hands instantly went to her neck and chest. Only then did she realize that even her pearl necklace now wore a pearl necklace.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers