Double Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded in understanding and a second later asked, "Are you getting excited over what you are doing?"

"Yes, look at my cock. I can feel it dripping precum just with the thought that we will be able to do this at last."

She did look and even though it wasn't exactly dripping precum there was enough on the head for her to know that he was very excited, even after two climaxes.

He pushed the two fingers in further, going a little faster then he had when pushing in the one digit. He felt like he could cum just watching them going into her. He was glad he had come twice already or he may really have an orgasm just be watching and by thinking of what was coming up.

Soon he was in as far as he could go and he let his fingers just rest there for a moment or two. As he did he concentrated on what his fingers were feeling and he gasped in ecstasy as he did. Just that rubbery feeling tightly around his two digits was more than he had ever felt before and was exciting. Finally he pulled them back half way then pushed them in all the way. He immediately pulled them out three fourths of the way and slide them back in most of the way. He continued double finger fucking her butt hole that way. She was groaning and after a minute or two she even shoved her butt against his fingers to get them even deeper.

His eyes widened at that, and he thought "Wow, that was neat and it means I am doing something right, she really is liking it."

After another thirty some seconds he looked at her again and asked, "Are you ready for something bigger?"

She blinked at the question being lost in the feeling he had been producing. Maybe her friend had been right this could be good after all.

Finally she said, "Yes, I'm ready to feel your big cock fucking up my tight butt hole... But be careful."

"I will, I still remember what I read up on how to do this right."

"Okay, Then fuck my butt like you've always wanted to."

He smiled at the words she was using, she usually didn't talk that way but Mary knew how much it turned him on and would usually when they had sex. She smiled back at him and for a moment Brian was lost in her smile and in the warmth it represented.

He looked down at his fingers one last time then slipped them out. She adjusted her position again. This time raising her rump so he could get to her better. He reached for a smaller pillow and with her help placed in under her so that it would raise her butt instead of her having to keeping lifting herself. Next he looked at her and took a deep breath, saying to himself that it was time.

He scooted forward following to where his hard manhood was pointing. It looked like an arrow pointing toward where it wanted to go. Soon he reached the right spot with his tip touching right next to her anus. He had grabbed the tube already and opened it again. Her delicious, exciting puckered hole had been lubed already but he rubbed some more over the head of his shaft. Finally Brian scooted ahead slightly and reached down with one hand to make sure he was at the right spot. The tip touched that brown opening and he just stared almost not believing he was about to do it. Just the sight of his cock touching her hole was greatly stimulating and he could see more precum ooze out. God he was ready.

Brian looked at her face one last time and Mary nodded encouraging him. He pushed forward with his hips. Nothing, so he pushed slightly harder and even though still it didn't move he kept the same pressure on. She helped by pushing back. Finally, after a few seconds it opened and his cock's head spread her sphincter. He managed to stop his forward thrust after the head was in. He looked at it then pushed his hips forward a bit. She had made a slight noise as the whole head popped in. He waited a moment then started to push more seriously at the same time he nodded for her to push back so she could have some control over it. He was mesmerized by the sight of his hard shaft disappearing into her butt below her incredibly sexy pussy. Soon two more inches were in.

As he pushed in further enough was in for him to suddenly feel what it was like, he gasped out a "GGaaaaa".

A second later, "God, so good."

He managed stop again to let her get used to the intruder. He looked up at her and she had a determined look on her face. She nodded for him to continue. He stared at himself for a moment then pushed some more as she pushed back at him. Three more inches went in from their combined effort. Brian stopped again and just stared for a moment but Mary pushed backward again. He gasped as he saw her butt envelop his cock. The feeling was something else, incredible pressure, but it was soft pressure. As she pushed back again she made another sound. He was still mesmerized by the sight so it took him a second to realize she had made a noise. He looked up. Mary said she was okay and he pushed a bit more, at the same time she did. He was most of the way in by now. She made that sound again and this time he heard it right. It had been a pleasure sound, not one of pain. He smiled not only because she most be feeling more pleasure than pain now but also that meant it was turning into a good experience.

She shoved back once more getting the last couple of inches in her in one quick slide. He let out another Ggggaaaa sound as the both pleasure and pain was produced. For a moment he wasn't sure which was the strongest. At that point both of them let it rest in her so that her body could get used to it.

She looked down at him and said, "it feels better than I thought it would at this stage. Thank you for going slow. I knew you would."

She ended by giving that tender smile that always warmed his heart.

At an impulse he bent down and kissed her lips. At first gently pressing his lips against hers but soon both participants increased the pressure turning the smack into a fully fledged passion kiss. He kissed three more times each one being a long loving, passionate kiss. After the third he lowered his head and began to suckle on her breasts. First the right one then the left. She groaned in appreciation as he licked and sucked each nipple in turn. He even reached between their bodies and gently worked two fingers into her slit. Once he was in far enough he rubbed her G-spot as he sucked on the nipples. This usually drove her crazy and this time was no exception. This was awkward for him since he had to hump his back up to able to get to everything, but he wanted to pleasure her.

Soon the pressure enveloping his shaft, even while just resting there, got to be too much for him. He pulled out a bit then pushed back in all the way, repeating the same movement and keeping that rhythm for a minute but to make longer motions he had to straighten back up. He did and just fucked her ass.

By the groans Mary was making and the look on her face she didn't mind. Her face was beginning to twist into a look of lust and desire. Soon Brian's face joined hers with the same expression. He pulled his tube of hard flesh out until just the head was in then thrust it back in all the way to the hilt. At the same moment his pubic hair touched her he pulled back out again almost all the way out. Without stopping he slide it back in until he again touched her butt cheeks. He kept this rhythm going almost as fast as he would while fucking her pussy. Every time he hit the end he caused her breasts to jiggle and her to let out a slight grunt.

He couldn't believe the feelings her rectum around his shaft was producing. It wasn't exactly what he had dreamed of over the years but it was good. He now knew why so many guys liked it. Mary was beginning to realize why there were women who liked getting their butt fucked. It was good after all. The fullness was neat and he was evidently brushing her G-spot even while in there, which sent thrills through her. Each thrust of Brian's was producing very pleasurable feelings, she didn't even mind when he increased speed again just like he was fucking her the normal way.

After a few more seconds she couldn't believe it she was approaching a climax and it was going to be a good one. She moaned crying out to him to fuck her butt.

His eyes widened as she said that, and he knew she was approaching an orgasm - but so was he. His efforts were becoming more frantic as it approached and he thought he would beat her to the promised land. Brian reached down to try to rub her clit as he continued his long fast thrusts in and almost out of her. It was hard to keep his fingers on her and suddenly Mary reached down and took over for him. She didn't usually do that, but this time she begin to slide two fingers over her pleasure button back and forth. She quickly increased the speed and amount of pressure she was applying to herself. God that was one of the most exciting things he could watch. It always turned him on to watch her do that. Some of the few times she masturbated in front of him was to get him hard for a third fuck.

At the same time she was speeding up her orgasm Brian increased his speed and again it became a race as his thrusts got faster and even deeper. Once he even pulled all the way out in his haste to fuck her but he immediately repositioned it and shoved it back in, She made a moaning sound when he did but was excited enough that she not only didn't mind the rough entrance but actually liked it.

Soon her breathing reached the stage that showed she would cum any second and he was arching his head backwards as he was getting ready to let out a bull moose call. She let out a scream of Yes! followed by a NNNNAAAAaaaaa as her breasts shook and she jammed her butt hard against his front. This time he couldn't watch her reaction since his eyes were closed as his orgasm was right on the peak. He felt her body jiggle and felt her push against him. As she relaxed he let out a deep cry as the first of the blob of sperm flew through his cock and burst out of the slit.

He let out another much softer cry as the second blob flew out of the tip. He automatically switched his rhythm to fast short thrusts as he came and came filling her rectum for the first time. Finally after one harder thrust he relaxed. He stayed there for a moment panting as his shaft softened. He looked at her and smiled. Mary was smiling already, which did his heart good.

He backed off, looking down as he did. He watched his soft cock pull out of her anus bringing some of his sperm with it. Man that was exciting to see. His white man stuff around the edges of her brown small opening. He thought that if he hadn't had three climaxes already that sight would be enough to get him hard again.

He said, "I'll be right back. Just scoot back up."

He rushed to the bathroom where he quickly cleaned himself, making sure every part was clean then rushed back to the bedroom. He saw her relaxing on the bed in what he thought was a satisfied posture. He laid down next to her and put his arms around her like she appreciated after a love making session. To be honest he liked it too, it just felt right to enjoy her presence after sex. Evidently she agreed because she snuggled in close to him as soon as he was next to her. They just lay like for a while.

At one point she said, "Thank you. That was good, one of the best ever. Thank you for being so gentle with the anal sex too. I knew you would be, that's why I said I trusted you,"

At another point she said, "Thank you for not getting mad at me tonight, at least not about my 'date'"

"You deserve to get mad at me too. I blew it also, so I couldn't get too mad at you."

After quite a few minutes she suddenly scooted down to the foot of the bed and sat up. She sat there for a moment and Brian looked at her with concern thinking he knew what was bothering her.

She turned to him and said, "What we did was good. The talk was good and the sex fantastic. However we both made mistakes tonight as we have been making mistakes for the last few months. In fact we have been making mistakes since the day we were married."

Brian's eyes narrowed at that, "Did she just say we made a mistake in getting married?" he asked himself, "Or am I being too sensitive?"

After a pause she continued, "We had a good time with dinner and what we did here tonight but a marriage isn't built on just sex."

Her tone was one of apology and as Brian thought about what she hadn't said all evening he got very worried and," I'm going to say something I'm afraid you are not going to like."

"On No," He thought, "She's going to say it. Even after that talk we had at the restaurant and after things were going so smoothly tonight."

He felt almost like tears were getting ready to form in his eyes. "What was tonight to her? Just one for the road? Some nice way to say its done? Or did she do it just fulfill an obligation?"

She continued, "I know this might be hard for you to understand but even with what we talked about tonight and the headway we made, I still think we,"

He looked away at this point and winced not wanting to hear it.

"We, um, need to get professional help."

He opened his mouth to protest but froze and just blinked instead. That was not what he had expected. Mentally he quickly went back over what she had said to make sure he had heard correctly. He had. He answered his earlier question to himself, yes he was being too sensitive.

Finally he said with relief in his voice, "I don't have any problems with that. I can see how we can use some advice and help on how to strengthen our relationship."

She looked at him in surprise.

That promoted him to say, "I know that it is a stereotype for men not wanting to get help especially help in marriage but you should know I am not a stereotype. Not in every way that is."

She paused and finally said, "You're right, you're not."

Speaking about one of the things she had been doing lately that irritated him he said, "And most men are not stereotypes either. Yes some of us are jerks, no doubt about it. But most men are not that bad."

They had spoken of this a couple of times before and she knew what he was getting at.

"You're right. I know not every man is jerk or lives up to a negative stereotype. I promise I will stop putting down your sex all the time."

He looked at her and reaching to her said, "Come here honey, I promise I will look for a marriage counselor in the next couple of days. I know people who may know some good ones."

She looked at him and said, "I need to say something first... I love you. I should have said it before now. I got out of the habit of saying it or of even thinking it, that was one reason I acted like I have been, but I do love you." after a pause she continued, "I had forgotten why, but tonight you reminded me."

He visibly sagged in relief, and said, "I think we have a long way to go to have a prefect marriage but I also think we have good foundation, if we both can remember it."

Mary smiled at Brian and said, "We do have a good foundation and I will do what is needed to remember it."

Mary moved up back next to him and they snuggled in their love for each other eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.