Double Stuffed

Story Info
Wife and hubby contemplate group sex.
851 words
3.85
110.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
977 Followers

We had been planning it for weeks and the night was finally arrived. I made sure to wear my most revealing out fit, a black see through camisole with matching black thong panties that barely covered my ample auburn bush. The silky underwear was already wet with my juices in anticipation. Let me take you back to how it all started.

My hubby and I were engaged in one of our hot fuck fests while we acted out the scenes of the porno movie we had on. I was riding my man's hard cock while looking at the television screen. The buxom blonde in the film was doing the same thing. I had a perfect line of sight and slammed harder on my hubby's cock, just like the tart in the film. John was looking around my body watching the goings on in the movie from the reflection in our bedroom mirror.

"Yes baby ride my cock just like that slut in the movie!" He urged.

His nasty talk only spurred me on more. I was really driving my pussy down on his cock when I noticed another man entered into the scene on the movie. I thought "cool a ménage". We had never done the threesome thing but we had often talked about trying one but most of our talk had always included me, my husband and another woman. Since I like the taste of my own pussy I new I would have no trouble licking another woman.

Back to the movie though, the well hung guy who entered climbed up on the bed and shoved his cock into the mouth of the hot chick. I moaned at the sight of this erotic moment and could imagine how great it would feel to have my cunt and mouth stuffed at the same time. My moan must have brought an idea to my hubby and he acted on it by shoving three fingers deep in my mouth as if they were the stud's cock. I licked and sucked on his fingers as he slid them in and out.

"You like that baby? You want your mouth filled as I fuck your hot pussy?" He asked.

"Oh God yes babe! Fuck my cunt and face!" I yelled. I could feel his cock twitch deep in my hot pussy and I knew the scene turned him on as much as it did me. I kept on sucking with earnest and my hubby drove his hips up to match my grinding. Just the thought of having two cocks to service was turning me on so much that I started to cum as I felt his digits drive further down my throat at the same time his cock drove into my cunt.

"Oh my, I think my babe would love to have two cocks! You like that don't you Hun? My cock deep in your hot cunt and my fingers sliding down your throat like another cock!" He said.

I continued to ride his hard cock and suck his fingers deep in my throat when I looked at the television once more; this time the guy had pulled his cock from the starlet's throat and moved in behind her. I could believe what I was seeing on the scene as he started to feed his monster into her tight asshole. The scene was so hot as the girl started moaning out loud and cumming hard. I envied the attention she was getting. Although I loved anal sex I had never had a cock in my cunt and ass at the same time and it looked divine.

My hubby wondered why I was fucking him even harder and looked at the TV. When he saw the action he pulled his fingers from my mouth and shoved the all the way up my ass, sending me to heights I had never felt before. His fingers moved in and out of my tight hole, I could feel my sphincter gripping at them like they were in a tug of war. I could feel him touching his own cock between the tiny membrane separating my pussy and ass.

"Shit that feels incredible, it is like I am getting stroked by your cunt and my fingers!" John said.

"Oh yes fuck my tight ass and wet cunt. I love being double fucked!" I screamed. "Oh yes, YES...YYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" I cried as I squirted all over my husband's stomach and chest. My orgasm had me shaking and quivering well after it subsided. As I tried to catch my breath I felt my hubby push upward driving his cock as deep as he could. At the same time he drove his fingers all the way deep in my ass as he shot his cream deep in my cunt.

After we took a breather we decided to make the scene from the movie a reality but upped the ante even more. We posted an ad on the local swinger site looking for two hot guys to join us so all my holes could be filled at once.

And the night had finally arrived....

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
977 Followers