Double Switch Ch. 08

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
2.8k words
4.69
10k
1
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 7 you see here will be listed as Chapter 8. etc.

Chapter 7

During their senior year, Sally and Frank, having long since concluded that they wanted to be together forever, made plans to wed after graduation. For various reasons, including Frank's desire to become established in a job before marrying, they set a date in late September.

To celebrate their graduation, Frank and Sally planned to visit the summer cottage the girls' family had owned since they were small children. The Davidson cottage was on a lake in the northern part of the state, and the two lovers concluded it would be a perfect place to decompress from the pressures of college. They both knew what was particularly on each of their minds, the opportunity for lots of sex.

Nevertheless, Sally felt some responsibility toward her twin sister and posed the question to her fiance about including Sue for at least part of their time at the cottage. However, already knowing what his reaction would be, she proceeded carefully. One evening when they were relaxing from a particularly torrid fuck, she thought he might be in a somewhat receptive mood.

"Frank dear, what would you say to inviting Sue up for a couple of days while we're at the cottage?"

"Do ya really think that's a very good idea? I mean, we want to be together, that is, alone. I don't think you're proposing to share me with your sister, are you? You've always been certain to prevent anything from happening between us, the few times she's been around us. I have to admit being a little curious about your twin sister," he noted with a smile - "wondering just how identical you two are. I particularly remember that time in the back seat on the way to the show, when you and Sue were playing your little game. It was just beginning to get interesting when you blew the whistle and put a stop to the charade."

"I certainlydid. Don't be silly. I'm not sharing you withanyone, even my sister who I love the most in the world, except for you of course. But, we could spend a few days alone first and invite her to come, say Thursday afternoon. We'll have four days to ourselves if we get there Sunday. You'll probably be tired by then anyway."

"Speak for yourself, love. It'll take longer than that to tire me out."

"There's the big man bragging again. We'll see who gets tired first."

"That's a challenge I willingly accept. Okay, invite Sue, but not before Thursday evening."

"Say, if I'm gonna invite my twin sister, why don't you see if your twin brother, the mysterious Ernest, can make it. He should be through school too. Neither of us have ever met him, and I'm curious. And, I know for a fact Sue's curiosity is almost all-consuming. You told us he's an excellent student and very shy. In the shy department, he's certainly different from you, love."

"Yeah, he sure is, I'm happy to say. If I'd been shy, I'd never have you. But, as I told you, Ern's only had a couple of dates in his whole life. It's surprising he even had those. But 'shy' hardly describes him. He turns red and gets the shakes whenever he's around a girl."

"Then, I assume he's a virgin?"

"As far as I know, and I'd be surprised if he isn't. He certainly was all through high school. Unless some of his buddies at college got him drunk and dragged him to a whore house, I'msure he still is. If they were ever able to accomplish that, I would've liked to have been a fly on the wall in that bedroom."

"He's okay, isn't he? You've told me he's not...

"Homosexual? No, he's just shy is all - and very focused on getting his doctorate. He will too. There's no doubt about that. So far, at least, he considers that goal more important than girls."

"He's not 'asexual? I mean does he...?" Sally indicated her meaning by clenching her fist and moving it up and down above her lap.

Frank turned a little red. "Oh yeah, he's a normal guy in every way except his absolute priority is completing his education, plus he's just plain uncomfortable around girls. Yeah, like any guy, he's jacked off."

"Being twins, we were pretty close, so we did it together longer than most guys do. I sure we were closer than brothers of different ages would be. Seeing you and Sue together a few times, I can see it's sorta the same between you two."

"Yes it is, in almost everything. But, I'm still not sharing you with her."

"Have no fear. Despite my curiosity about just how similar you two are, one Davidson twin is enough for me."

"And that's all you're gonna get. But, why don't you give Ernest a call and see if he can come? I'd like to meet him. And it'll be a good opportunity for Sue to meet him too. I'll call her in the morning. I'm sure she's out tonight, if I know her."

"All right, I'll call him and see if he can join us."

Frank rose from the bed they were sharing and went to the phone to call his twin brother. Returning he announced that Ernest had a few days off before going back to school for summer courses and would arrive Friday afternoon.

"Since they're going to be related," Sally commented, "this will give Sue and him a chance to get acquainted. Who knows, they may becomevery well acquainted!"

"Now, don't go gettin' any ideas of match making. Be sure to tell your sister she doesn't have a chance with Ern. He's just too shy and too dedicated to completing his education to become involved with anyone."

"Time will tell," Sally noted with a knowing smile, ending the conversation and indicating by her passionate kiss that she was ready for a return engagement.

Sue's been asking about Frank's mysterious handsome shy twin brother every time I see her. I know she's dying to meet him. The weekend might prove very interesting indeed, Sally thought as she and her fiance began, for the third time that evening, the activity they loved most. They both loved to fuck, and neither could get enough.

The cottage, which was to be the site of the get- together had two small bedrooms and a comfortable main room which served as a living room dining room and kitchen. On one side of the room was a huge stone fireplace. Against another wall was a large convertible sofa. Entrance was via a porch which ran across the front. A tiny bath, with a shower, completed the small vacation retreat.

Sally and Frank arrived on Sunday afternoon. With Sue due Thursday and Ernest the following day, the engaged couple had the place completely to themselves for four days. "Engaged" described Frank's and Sally's situation perfectly. For four days and four nights, they engaged of unincumbered and almost uninterrupted sex. As Sally had predicted, Frank was almost relieved when Sue finally showed up. The three of them enjoyed a fine dinner Thursday evening. Sally and Frank hadn't really taken much time out for eating since their arrival, and they both felt the need for some nourishment and a form of relaxation other than that in which they had been participating. After dinner, they played some three handed rummy and went to bed early, this time Frank and Sally fell asleep almost immediately, with little more than a quick goodnight kiss to send them off to dreamland. As Sue was well aware of the intimacy her sister and her fiance shared, they saw no reason to make a pretense of adopting sleeping arrangements other than those prevailing before her arrival. Besides, Sally was determined to keep a close rein on her property. Even as sated as he was, Frank's curiosity might just be too much to keep him from investigating the similarity of the two twin sisters. So, Sally and Frank continued to share one of the two bedrooms, while Sue claimed the other.

"Frank's twin brother'll just have to sleep in the living room," Sue stated emphatically as she closed her door for the night. But Sally wondered if she really meant it and was quite sure she didn't.

The following morning, the three partook of a hardy breakfast, after which Sally suggested that Frank look for some tools and materials in the shed out back. She had noted some damage to the porch roof, and thought it would be well to make a few repairs while they were there; before further deterioration occurred.

"Dad's been so busy lately, I don't know when he's going to be able to get up here," she added.

"Okay, I'll take a look at the damage and then see what I can find to fix it," he responded.

Sally thanked him for his concern for her parents' cottage and said that she and Sue would take care of the dishes while he scouted around in the shed. "That'll give Sue and me a chance to finish the dishes and make the beds before your twin brother arrives." Besides, we want to have a little private sister-to-sister talk."

"I hope you're not going to be discussing me," Frank quipped.

"I'm sure we can find more interesting topics than you, love," Sally responded; knowing her fiance would certainly be one of the items of conversation. "How about we go for a swim in the lake in about an hour?" she suggested, concluding the conversation.

Once Frank was out the door, the two twin sisters got to their work and, more importantly, their long-over-due private conversation.

"Sue, it's been so long since you and I have had a chance to talk. I had to get Frank out of the way for a little while at least," Sally began - as she cleared the last of the dishes from the small dining table.

"How goes it with you, Sister dear? Any new boyfriends? Or, do you still pine for that professor of yours? I'm dying to hear what you've been up to besides cramming for finals. We've both been doing that. I'll wash, you dry," she said handing Sue the dish towel.

"Sally, it's such a relief to have college out of the way. I might go for some graduate courses eventually, but right now, I'm glad not to have to be studying for a while."

"Yes, we both feel the same way about that, but what I really want to hear about is your love life."

"Well, I can tell yours is going well. You both looked exhausted when I arrived yesterday."

"We were, especially Frank. I think he was actually glad to see you. I don't know what it's going to be like once we're married. We probably won't getany work done. The only way we have up to now is that we weren't together all the time. When we were, there was only one thing on our minds."

"I'm told it tapers off," Sue responded. "I once heard an old story about putting a bean in a jar every time during the first year, and then taking one out each time from then on. They say, you never get all of 'em out."

"I would say, Frank and I have quite a few beans in the jar already. But, I must admit it's an interesting concept. Maybe we'll try it come September."

"Eric and I would've put a lot of beans in the jar too, even though we had to sneak around to be together. You asked about him. Yeah, I still think about him from time to time; but less and less as the months pass. I'm mostly over him. Ihad to get over him. I've filled my time, when I wasn't studying, with as many guys as I could get hold of. And, that's been quite a few. But, none of them compared to Eric. Sure, some were better specimens. Eric showed me, and others have since demonstrated, that cock size isn't the most important thing in a man. Don't get me wrong, Eric was okay in the cock department. But I've since encountered several bigger than his, but it hasn't been the same. I can't explain it."

"I can. You loved him, Sue. It's as simple as that. It's certainly the way I feel about Frank. At first, I thought it was just the thrill of sex. But, it wasn't long before I realized what it really was. Luckily, he felt the same. At least, he always says he does."

"You're right. Idid love Eric - very much. Perhaps I still do. Maybe that's why the others haven't lived up. But, I keep telling myself I'm over him. And mostly, I am - if you can ever get completely over someone you loved as much as I loved Eric."

"Sue, you'll find someone else who means just as much to you, if not more, than Professor Richardson did. You wait and see."

"If something should happen between you and Frank, to pull you apart; do you think you would ever really get over him? That's the way I feel about Eric."

"I don't even want to think about such a possibility," Sally shot back.

"Of course you don't, and I hope you never have to. But, just the thought, gives you some idea of what I've been through this past year. I even thought about quitting school. But then I reasoned, what would I do out in the workplace. I'd still think about Eric. So, I just buckled down to studying and sampling all the cocks I could find. Believe me, it wasn't difficult to find 'em."

"I'm sure it wasn't.

"That therapy has mostly worked."

"I'm glad it has," Sally commented. You completed your education. That's important, especially since you want to be a writer. And if it was a lot of guys, that enabled you to get though the past year and graduate, that's fine. That's what it took. But now, you're out of college. What are you going to do now?" Sally asked, as they were finishing the breakfast dishes.

As they made their way to the two bedrooms to make the beds, Sue responded to her twin sister's last probing question. "I don't really know, Sis. I guess I'll look for a job back home, and tread water for a while. I'll try to start writing. But, I don't have any inspirations right now. It's too soon after the rush of completing school, I guess," Sue noted as she began to make her bed.

"You'll get some ideas. You always do," Sally responded in a voice loud enough to be heard in the other bedroom. "How about something based on your romance with Professor Richardson. Change the time-frame from the present to Elizabethan or Victorian England. Make it a love affair between two people who, because of circumstances, cannot continue to be together. One's royalty and the other a commoner, whatever. Or, would it be too traumatic for you to write such a thing?"

"Believe it or not, I've considered that. Yes, it would be too traumatic. I'm not sure I can do it, at least right now - maybe someday. It certainly worked for Shakespeare. But, I'd have to change the ending. Romances are supposed to have happy endings. Mine certainly didn't," Sue replied with a slight tremor in her voice.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I shouldn't have brought it up again," Sally said entering Sue's bedroom and embracing her sister. "I just wasn't thinking."

"That's okay, Sis. I've already been considering such a plot, and doing so bothers me some. But hey, let's not think about my past failed romance. We're going to have a good time this weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting Frank's mysterious twin brother."

"From what Frank says about him, sister dear, I don't think he'll be another of your therapy conquests. I hear he's very shy and afraid of females. Frank is quite sure he's still a virgin."

"Sounds particularly fascinating,and challenging."

The two completed making the beds in silence, and did some straightening up in the main room. About that time, Frank came in and they donned their swim suits for the promised morning dip in the lake.