Double Switch Ch. 11A

Story Info
The Lost Chapter: An erotic love story with a twist.
3.4k words
4.59
8k
00

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

In uploading this story, I inadvertently omitted Chapter 11. I include it here as Chapter 11A. My thanks to those who pointed out the discrepancy.

Chapter 11A

Sally and Frank prowled the shops in town and stopped for a light snack before heading back to the cottage. It was after four O'clock when they arrived. Sally took the bag of groceries inside while Frank checked something on the car. On entering, she noticed that one of the bedroom doors was open - and the room empty, while the door to the other room was closed. She recalled that both doors were closed when she and Frank left the cottage.

After the wonderful breakfast Sally had prepared, Sue and Ernest were in bed by eight o'clock. Each was asleep almost instantly. But, about Noon, Sue woke with a terrific thirst. She wondered if it was caused by the berries they had eaten the previous evening. Whatever it was, she had to get some water. She got up, put on her robe to cover her nude body, and went to the kitchen and drank down a glass-full, then another. She looked on the porch, and found no sign of her sister and Frank. Then she noticed Frank's car was missing.

So, they've gone off and left me alone with Ernie. she thought.Well, what the hell, I was very much alone with him last night.

I wonder if he's as thirsty as I was? She drew another glass for the sleeping Ernest.Should I wake him up, or let him sleep? She debated the question for a minute or two before finally deciding he might be dehydrated as she had been. So, she opted to take the glass of water to his room and look in to see if he might be awake. At least, that was the way she rationalized her decision to peek into Ernest's room.

Ernest was lying on the bed fast asleep. With the sheet turned back and clad only a pair of shorts, a prominent bulge in his lower torso was very apparent. Sue knew about "morning wood," having observed the phenomenon as number of times with Eric as well as a couple of others she had spent entire nights with. Nevertheless, she was always awed by the occurrence. In the case of Ernest Adams, the condition was particularly noticeable and she could scarcely take her eyes off of the intriguing sight. For a couple of minutes, she just stood there, holding the glass of water, staring. She was afraid to wake the sleeping soon-to-be her brother-in-law in the manner she would like - kissing him, or gently grasping that tantalizing protrusion in his shorts. Both approaches were tempting. But, she didn't know how he might react. She had known guys who became quite violent when awakened suddenly, and in unexpected ways. She had always been grateful Eric had never behaved in this fashion.

Sue admonished herself for thinking of Eric while gazing at the very attractive young man before her. Perhaps the sight of Ernest sleeping with his erect penis very much in evidence, reminded her of those mornings she awoke next to her Professor, and observed him in the same condition. She had thought of Eric Richardson less and less over the past year, and certainly this was no time to dredge up memories of him, she told herself.

Putting her past love out of her mind, Sue debated how, or whether, to wake Ernest. Rejecting other more adventurous approaches to arousing him, she knelt next to the bed and gently spoke into his ear.

To her relief, no fireworks erupted. Ernest merely groaned and rubbed his eyes, finally opening them to see Sue kneeling beside the bed. Glancing down and realizing the state of his manhood, he turned several shades of red.

"I brought you some water," she said softly. "I woke up with a terrible thirst. I thought you might be thirsty too," she added, partly to remove the focus, both hers and his, from the condition of his organ;and partly because that's why I entered his room in the first place. Wasn't it?

"Thanks, Iam pretty thirsty," he said pulling the sheet up to his waist and taking the glass.

"Do you want me to get you another?" she said as he quickly drained the glass.

"No, that's okay, I'll get one in a few minutes. Now quite awake, Ernest raised himself up on his elbows and gazed at the beautiful girl kneeling beside him, the girl he had spent the night huddled next to under a canoe, the girl who had done that wonderful thing for him. Never before, had a girl had never before done such a thing for him. Heretofore, he had only done it to himself, and that not frequently, especially during the past four years at college. He had always had roommates and hence no privacy.

But, despite what Sue had done the previous night, and the closeness they had shared, he was having difficulty in summoning the courage to pursue the situation further.Besides, he reasoned,Frank and Sally are probably in the next room.

But the sight of this lovely girl kneeling beside him, with apparently only a robe covering her beautiful body, caused him to want her right then and there. He wished he had the courage to ask her again, as he had last night across the lake under the canoe. As he had repeatedly over the years, he berated himself for his cowardice when it came to members of the opposite sex.

Sue, aware of Ernest's shyness, knew she must make a move now, or her opportunity to conquer this lovely virile man might be lost - perhaps forever.

"After I got over my fright, I actually enjoyed last night," she whispered. "And, I think you did too, a little," she added with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I gotta admit it felt good being so close to you."

"What about what I did for you? I'll bet you liked that too."

Ernest blushed again at Sue's direct reference to the act she had performed on him the previous evening, but managed a "You didn't hear me complain, did you?" It was the most intelligent response he could muster at the moment.

At that, she bent down and kissed him hard on the mouth, plunging her tongue in as far as it would go. Although he had never kissed, or been kissed, in such an intimate and forceful manner prior to the other night at the woodpile and again across the lake the previous night; he responded with his probing tongue. The kiss continued in this way for several minutes, Sue on her knees beside the bed on which Ernest still lay.

By then Sue was almost out of her mind with desire and resolved to take charge of the situation. "I want to do it," she gasped as she pulled her mouth away from his for air. "But, I'm not going to without a condom. Your brother must have some around here somewhere. I know they're doing it regularly. Sally's told me."

Though Ernest was consumed by the same desire, he was shocked by Sue's last utterance; not by the information that his brother and Sally had been having sex. He had concluded that long ago, and Frank had admitted as much to him by his comment about "running low" during their conversation the previous afternoon in front of the drugstore. But the fact that Sally had told her sister of such intimate details of their relationship, was a surprise to him.Maybe I just don't understand women. What man ever has? he asked himself.

"How can we? They'll hear us," he pleaded.

"You're not gonna get away that easy, Ernie dear. They're not here. I guess they must have gone to town. Frank's car isn't out back. I looked. I have to go to the bathroom. You see if you can find where Frank keeps his supply and we'll get it on," Sue said in a tone which told Ernest it was really going to happen.

Ernest had both dreamed of, and dreaded, just such a moment since he was a young teenager. Frank's accounts of his adventures with Sandra Zolinski had stirred forces within him and heightened the envy he had always felt for his gregarious twin brother. Frank had been right the previous day, he told himself. He was going to loose his virginity, and not to some sleazy prostitute in a ramshackle whorehouse in a disreputable part of town, or to a gum-chewing, prattling co-ed in the back seat of a car - but to this beautiful woman; in her parents' little lakeside cottage. And, it wasn't going to happen at in some far-off time, but right now in the middle of the day, on this very bed! The thought of it drove him wild, his shyness receding to someplace far in the background.

While Sue was out of the room, Ernest went to the pocket of the pants he had worn to town the previous day and retrieved the two small packages. He placed them on the little chest-of drawers so he could readily reach them when the need arose. He wondered if he would know how to use the things, but decided it couldn't be too complicated.After all, I'm a smart guy, with straight As in the toughest subjects the university can throw at me, he reminded himself - and concluded he would figure out the use of the unfamiliar devices.

At that point, he realized he had to urinate very badly. Hopping from one foot to the other, he prayed Sue would be out of the bathroom soon, and that his erection would subside enough to allow him to void without having an accident.

Even though it was only a couple of minutes, it seemed like an hour before she returned. Ernest wasn't sure if the time passed so slowly because he had to delay relieving himself, or because of his anticipation of promised events.

When shedid return, he almost thought about not attending to his other need first, but he knew such a delay could lead to disaster. So, he freely admitted his own immediate urgency and hurriedly left the bedroom, still wearing only his shorts. By then, his erection had subsided somewhat - enough to allow him to go without mishap. He splashed on a little after-shave and sloshed some mouth wash in his still dry mouth, and returned to the bedroom with a mixture of great anticipation and sheer terror.

"Better shut the door, lover-boy," Sue said softly. They might come home and find us in the middle of something neither one of us are able to stop." She was lying on the bed, with her robe partially open.

Her warning about being caught in the act frightened Ernest even more than he was already, but the sight of this lovely woman lying on the bed with half of one breast partially exposed, proved a stronger influence than any concern of possible discovery. Ernest could feel his erection immediately return to its full glory. Softly closing the door, he turned toward the bed.

Sue didn't miss it. "Come over here and kiss me again the way you did a few minutes ago." As he knelt next to the bed and put his mouth to hers, he could feel his erection throb with each beat of his racing hart as it strained to be free of the shorts constraining it. They kissed deeply, trading tongues for several minutes. Finally, Sue parted her robe and guided one of Ernest's hands to her bare breasts. He didn't require additional encouragement. His inhibitions and shyness evaporated. Soon, he told himself, his virginity would be a thing of the past. He stroked both the tantalizing mounds with his fingertips finally taking his mouth from hers and tracing each erect nipple with his tongue. Soon, Sue began guiding Ernest's hand to the center of her desire. Feeling, for the first time in his life, the warm wetness residing at that mysterious place at the confluence of her lovely legs, sent a shock through him the likes of which he had never before experienced. As she guided his hand to and fro in that delightful area of her wondrous body, he tensed, as he always had at that critical moment when there was no stopping. Ernest feared he would be unable to contain the torrent which was threatening to erupt, but breathing heavily, he somehow managed. Perhaps last evening's activity helped prevent such undesired event.

"Put your finger in me," Sue whispered.

As he complied, she moaned with pleasure, and grabbed for his shorts.

"Let's get those things off, she commanded. "I want to see it, then I want it in me." She pulled his shorts down and let them fall to the floor. "God", she gasped. "It's gorgeous! Ernie, you have a beautiful big cock. I want you to fuck me with that big beautiful cock. But first we've got a rubber to put on. You found where your bother keeps 'em?"

"Yeah", Ernest replied, stepping out of his shorts. "I found some," not admitting they were his, and that he had purchased them the day before; in anticipation of this very need.There are some things guys just don't reveal, he told himself.

Ernest reluctantly broke free Sue's embrace long enough to retrieve the packet from the top of the chest, the diversion somewhat allaying his urgency for immediate release.

With shaking hands, he began unwrapping one of the condoms when Sue said. "Come here big boy, and I do mean big." As he complied, approaching the bed where she reclined, legs open and obviously ready for him; she reached out, took the condom and skillfully unrolled it onto his large erection. "There, that wasn't hard, was it? I mean it wasn't difficult. It certainlyis hard," she quipped. "Now come here andfuck me. Please don't keep me waiting any longer."

The moment was at hand. Those long years of anticipating what it would be like, were finally at an end. Ernest placed his body above this beautiful passionate woman and slowly inserted his throbbing member into her wet waiting opening. Again, he wasn't sure how long he would last. The excruciatingly pleasurable sensation the warm wet walls of Sue's vagina provided to his throbbing penis was more than he had ever imagined.I've got to hold it, he told himself. Ernest was well enough acquainted with his body to know that, without what had taken place the previous night, he would have already emptied himself, perhaps before effectuating the coupling he had longed for since he was young teenager. The possibility of coming too soon was too embarrassing and frustrating to even contemplate. So, he concentrated on prolonging the pleasurable sensations, but, to no avail. Sue's vagina tightened on his distended penis in a most intoxicating manner and her body gyrated. Shock waves shot through his entire body. From the experience acquired with his own hand, he knew that sensation foretold imminent release. His body tensed and shook as torrents of semen poured out of him into the condom. The feeling was like nothing his hand, or Sue's the previous evening, had provided. All parts of Ernest's body went limp, including the part he most wanted not to do so.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do very well by you, but it sure was wonderful for me," Ernest gasped in low hoarse voice which displayed new confidence he hadn't known he possessed.

"Don't worry about it. I loved the feel of your big cock in me. Give yourself a few minutes rest and we can see how next time goes. You have more of those little protectors, don't you?"

"Yeah, sure. But, I'm not sure there'll be more of me anytime soon."

"You just relax for a few minutes and then leave that little problem to me," Sue said pointing to his rapidly deflating, but still impressive, member.

They lay there kissing and stroking each other's bodies for perhaps fifteen minutes. Every once in a while, Sue ran her hand down to check the state of Ernest's penis. It wasn't responding to her probing as well she hoped. So, she concluded more drastic measures were called for. Getting up on her knees, she stared intently at the flaccid cock she wanted hard and in her once more. She was certain next time would be for a longer stay. Finally, she lowered her lips to the tip and flicked it with her tongue.

Even at this hint of even a more adventurous and erotic move on the part of this lovely and passionate young woman, Ernest jumped with a start and the object of Sue's desire began to stir. Observing the response, she ran her tongue all the way from his hairy pendulous balls, up the underside of the shaft once again to the tip. Discerning that she was achieving the desired result, her lips engulfed the head and she plunged the rest of the length into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Then she began moving the rapidly inflating organ in and out of her mouth.

Ernest had heard and read of such activity, but never dreamed of it being performed on him, at least not by a beautiful woman such as Sue. Some of his fellow students had talked about going to whore houses and getting blow jobs, but he was too shy and too frugal to venture to such establishments. But, it felt so good, and he feared he would blow another load again soon.

Sue's considerable experience with men, told her that Ernest was close once again. That was not about to happen, at least not now. Her servicing of him in this manner would have to wait until another time. She wanted that big beautiful, now-once-again-fully-hard, cock in her pussy.

She removed her lips and commanded. "Put another of those on and give it to me again. This time's for me," Sue said stroking her own genitals as Ernest quickly unwrapped and installed another condom.

This time, he put it in her rapidly and began pumping fiercely.

The boy's got a lot to learn, Sue thought.But he seems like a smart and willing pupil. And, with that big cock of his, the classes should be great fun.

Whether it was the fact that this gorgeous man fucking her so violently, the well above average size of his organ, the preparation she had ministered to herself, the realization that this was the second time in less than a half hour, or the combination of all of these factors was not clear. But, whatever it was, Sue's entire body was wracked with one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. This man is a natural-born lover, she told herself.He's surely less expert than his brother, as Sally has described him; and certainly less expert than Eric or some others I've been with. But, she concluded,my future brother-in-law has the makings of the man who could keep me happy for the rest of my life. Sue even considered the possibility, heaven forbid, of Ernest Adams being the cause of her giving up all other men she had ever known or might meet in the future. At that realization, she both shuddered and revelled at such an outrageous notion. After the affair with Eric, she didn't think she would ever again harbor such thoughts. But, somehow, at that moment, as she descended from her peak of pleasure, she did.

The satisfying lovemaking, relaxed both of them. Maybe they weren't fully recovered from the night spent under the overturned canoe, but whatever the cause, they were fast asleep in each other's arms in less than five minutes.