Double-Teaming Mel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let me know when you're ready," I whispered into Mel's ear as I leaned slightly forward.

"OK," Mel whimpered, still adjusting to the new positioning. Then she smiled and said, "This is so fucking hot!" as if to reassure me that she didn't regret her decision to let two guys fuck her simultaneously. I smiled back at her and pulled myself up just a bit, taking the opportunity to gaze at Mel's sexy body, from her luscious hair down to her perfect ass, even sneaking a peek at her stuffed pussy and asshole that neighbored her stretched-out taint. That sight never ceased to drive me wild.

After a couple minutes of easing into this sandwich, Mel encouraged us to carry on, and we did so without hesitation. I pulled back first, and as soon as I thrust forward again, Miles pulled out of Mel's pussy, only to sink in again each time I pulled back. Like a well-oiled machine, Miles and I went to work on Mel's sexy body, and, before long, we were sawing in and out of her firmly and steadily.

As Miles and I found our rhythm, I put my hands on Mel's shoulders and lowered my body down on top her, getting a good scent of her hair as we boys really sandwiched her. Mixing with the smell of the girl's hair was the ever increasing sweat forming on all our bodies and the odor of sex emanating from Mel's tight little holes as Miles's and my cocks plunged in and out of them faster and faster as we all grew accustomed to our activity. Respectfully, Miles and I waited for Mel to urge us to go faster or harder before we did so. Whenever she asked for it, we would give it to her in just that way, always maintaining our synchronization of taking turns inside her.

As the double-penetration sex progressed, Mel clearly grew more and more comfortable. Her noises became louder as we fucked her faster and faster like pistons going in and out of her. Her cries indicated increasing pleasure, much to my delight. My nails sank deep into the flesh on her shoulders as I thrust deep and hard into her asshole, which was wonderfully tight around my cock. I could feel Miles moving in and out of the same chick underneath us, our pricks separated by just the membrane that defined Mel's two holes. In and out, back and forth, over and over, Miles and I fucked our respective sex hole in this beautiful bitch, giving her the time of her life as I held tightly to her, keeping her pinned helplessly in this delicious sex sandwich.

Again, we were all so caught up in the moment that we never even bothered to switch up positions. Miles and I kept Mel sandwiched between us for what felt all too short but was probably actually close to half an hour of taking turns thrusting into her. Still, with all the raunchy sensations around us, including the thick, hot air, the smell of sex, the feeling of our sweat's dripping and mingling together all joined with the sound of balls' slapping against Mel's taint and the wild creaking of the bed beneath us, it took a lot of stamina and determination to hold off an orgasm. Once Miles and I succeeded in bringing Mel to a screaming - and I mean screaming - orgasm, we could hold off our own climaxes no longer.

Mel held onto the sheets beneath her with a death grip as she raised her head between our two thrusting male bodies and shrieked with intense pleasure as she came all over her new friend's cock that was pounding her pussy, aided by my own member that was relentlessly screwing her ass. Perhaps delirious, Mel finished by saying, "Cum on my face, both you." She panted a bit as she did, her breasts heaving. "It's the only perfect way to end this."

In total agreement, Miles and I removed ourselves from that hot body and helped Mel to the floor, her high heels clacking loudly on the hard wood as she squatted beside the bed. Miles and I hopped onto the floor on either side of Mel, who reached up to rub our balls while we stroked our cocks and pointed them at her grinning face. Those bright eyes of hers darted back and forth between the two phalluses until, in the best way possible to end this threeway, Miles and I came on her at almost the same time.

Mel closed her eyes as soon as my cum shot out from my cock and caught her right cheek, just before Miles came, first on her forehead. Mel's fingers' caressing my balls made the joy of cumming on her face all the more enjoyable, and I watched on with utter disbelief and satisfaction as Miles and I coated her entire face, from her forehead down to her chin, with thick spurt after thick spurt of hot jizz. Those pearly white teeth of Mel's shone through the whole time as our man juice plastered and dripped down her pretty face.

Once I was finished unloading on Mel, my knees gave out, and I had to rest on the bed. Mel stood up, wiping the cum from her eyes and still grinning as the mess was starting to drip down her neck and approach her boobs. We all had to take a breather for a minute before we boys helped Mel get cleaned up. Once Mel was set, we all got dressed and headed downstairs, as it was getting late now, and Miles and I needed to call it a night and go to our separate homes. However, I was in for one more shocking surprise as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun." It was Michelle, whom I had thought had no knowledge of what had transpired here. My heart stopped when I heard her voice as soon as her petite body came into view in the living room. "When's my turn?"

12