Double Vision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they stopped. Both girls came over and began to play with me, running hands, lips, and tongues all over me. Soon the crying stopped and was replaced with gasps of arousal. My cock strained like it wanted to break out of its skin and my balls ached, swollen and full, desperately needing release.

Both girls knelt and licked and sucked at my cock, but never enough to let me come. They were very, very good at orgasm denial, judging perfectly how much I could take without starting to go over the top. Then Katie stood up and faced me, putting her arms around my neck once more. Suddenly the pulled hard against my neck, pulling herself up and wrapping her legs around my waist. Her sister took hold of my stiff rod and moved it back and forth across Katie's soaked slit and then pushed it inside. Katie sucked in her breath and squeezed her legs even harder around me. We started to fuck. Tied as I was I couldn't do an awful lot, but I managed to make my hips thrust forward by going up onto my toes. Katie used those strong legs of hers to wonderful effect as her internal muscles clenched and unclenched repeatedly. Then Kristie suddenly pushed a wet finger into my rectum and began to work it in and out in a hard rhythm, synchronized with Katie's and my thrusts. Needless to say I didn't last long under this stimulation and soon was crying out as I seemed to pump a quart of my juices into Katie's hot pussy. Katie clamped her legs in an iron grip as Kristie pushed harder than ever into my rear and held that penetrating pressure against our convulsions.

When Katie started to come down she unwrapped her legs and let them return to the floor, taking some of the strain off my arms. Kristie slowly withdrew her digit and I hung limply from the ropes.

"I think we should stay in charge for the rest of the day. Is that all right with you, Dave? After all, I haven't really had a chance at you yet." Kristie accompanied that with slow circles of her tongue around my nipples.

I was still breathing a little fast but managed, "It seems I have no say in it anyway, so I guess I'm yours. Just try to leave me conscious."

"Oh, I don't think we'll let you sleep through anything," Katie said.

The twins untied my hands but used one of the harness clips to fasten them together behind my back. I was still worn and my skin still felt hot, but the pain had mostly gone. Oh, sure, I was still sore and I expected there would be red stripes for at least several hours if not until the next day. But the real pain of the ordeal was gone. I was amazed to find that, even though I was still a little afraid of another workout like that, I was also sort of looking forward to it. Perhaps this side of the BDSM games were just as exciting.

We went back towards the house and when we got to the back door, Kristie said, "Let's leave him out here until we get lunch ready." Katie agreed and soon I found myself, lying on my back on a blanket, tied spread eagled, wrists and ankles tied to four stakes. A little tickling, a little oral and manual stimulation, and then the twins disappeared inside the house.

I lay stretched there for perhaps ten or fifteen minutes before the girls came back outside. They were carrying a tray of food and a couple of water bottles with squirt tops. I wondered if they planed to feed me as I was, without letting me up. I soon found out they did.

"We tried to find something we could have for a cold lunch," Katie commented as she set the tray just out of my sight.

"We didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking," Kristie added.

"We thought we might start you off with some carrot sticks," Katie said. Carrot sticks? Was I going to get a repeat of the vegetables and dip of the other night? If so, I certainly wouldn't complain.

"You just stay there and we'll feed you," Kristie commented. Then she came around where I could see her. She had a carrot stick in her mouth. She knelt down next to my head and bent over to offer me the end of the stick. I opened my mouth and took the end of the orange stick between my lips and as I chewed and worked it further in, Kristie came closer until our lips were touching. She kept contact as I chewed and swallowed and then licked my lips before standing. Katie repeated the whole process with a piece of celery.

For several minutes the girls alternated feeding me vegetables. Then Katie said, "Now you feed us," and reversed roles. One of them would place a carrot or celery stick between my lips and then kneel down and begin taking it from me. Then we went on to apple slices.

It might not sound like this would be super erotic after our other activities, but I was finding it so. Most people don't normally associate eating with sex - at least not eating fruit and vegetables - but there have been some notable exceptions. Remember the meal scene from the old movie "Tom Jones"? Well, even if you don't, let me assure you that this was really rather hot.

After a little more fruit, Kristie said, "Now for the main course. We found some hot dogs in the refrigerator."

"Right," Katie put in, "but we didn't want to take time to roast them."

"But," continued Kristie, "hot dogs are already cooked and you can eat them cold."

"Except," her sister went on, "they taste better warm."

"So," finished Kristie, "we thought of a compromise." With that each of them moved to one side of me and held up a bun length hotdog.

Then Katie moved so she had a foot on each side of my chest and very sensuously licked the length of the wiener. This act alone was incredibly erotic, but what she did next nearly blew my mind. As her tongue slid off the end of the frankfurter she took the cylinder and ever so slowly pushed it into her vagina until only an inch was sticking out. She knelt with a knee on either side of my head and said in a slightly husky voice, "That should warm it up a little," and then lowered the end of the meat to my lips.

Where did these two get their ideas? However, at that moment I didn't care in the slightest. I took the end of the offered treat between my lips and slowly pulled another inch out. Then I began to work it in and out, a little at a time, and very gradually began to chew and swallow small pieces. By the time I finished, my cock ached with need and Katie looked like she was nearing climax herself. I licked everywhere I could reach, her freely flowing juices adding to the taste of the wiener.

Katie seemed to regain control of herself and slowly stood up. Kristie took her place. She had a second hot dog in her hand and said, "I'm sure one isn't enough for your appetite." Then she repeated Katie's performance, licking the wiener and sensually pushing it inside her wet pussy. She knelt and I began to eat this one in the same way.

Again when I finished - and finished licking the "serving dish" clean, she seemed to come back to the present and stood once more. Katie said, "Now you're fed, but we still need something. I hoped the something might be me, but she held up two more hot dogs. She handed one to her twin and then each of them inserted the meat into her own vagina. I was still tied on my back but I could look up and see their faces while their hands slowly moved the franks in and out.

This went on for a long time and then they sank to the ground. I was glad that they were over to one side of me, somewhat towards my feet so I could still see them, because Kristie lay on her back and Katie stretched out above her in the opposite direction. Then they began the most incredible scene I could ever imagine. It wasn't really a sixty-nine because they were not directly stimulating each other. One would slide enough of the hot dog out to bite as the other pulled her body slightly back, exposing a little more of the cylinder. Still, their bodies couldn't help but touch as they began to eat the hot dogs, pulling them in and out as I had done. As they had said earlier, their actions looked more like masturbation than love making, each girl concentrating on her own pleasure. But even so, the whole scene was almost too much to believe and if someone else had told me about it, I would never have believed it at all.

It must have taken them a good ten minutes to finish the two frankfurters, and as the last of the meat disappeared, I saw both begin to climax. As their breathing slowed again, they sat up and looked over towards me. "Now for dessert," Kristie said. Each lovely face was wet with her twin's juices and each ran her tongue slowly across damp lips. Then they moved to either side of me and lowered their mouths to begin licking and sucking my rampant cock.

I could never remember my cock having been as hard and I was sure I wouldn't last thirty seconds. But these girls were good. Really good. They spent the next thirty minutes tormenting me unceasingly: slowly licking and sucking until I was almost exploding and then, at the perfect moment, pulling back until I cooled slightly. For a full half hour they denied me release while using their own fingers to give themselves release three times each. Finally, they both concentrated on my cock, driving me beyond any level of arousal I had ever experienced, until I came - and came and came - in their mouths and on their faces. Then, to top it off, they licked my juices from each other's face while using their hands to play with my supersensitive organ.

"I think we all need a shower," Kristie said.

Katie added, "but we're still going to keep you as our captive for the rest of the day."

"At least," Kriste said. Then they began to untie me and removed my cuffs. We all headed inside to the big bathroom but before starting they used some nylon rope to tie my hands together to the shower head. Using the hand shower, they washed me and themselves. I had never had the experience of being totally helpless while someone else gave me a shower. Especially not two someones. But I can tell you that now I will heartily recommend the experience.

After drying off, we spent the rest of the afternoon just lying in the sun. Well, not JUST lying in the sun. There was a lot of heavy necking and petting involved, but we didn't go any further, the twins saying I would need to conserve my strength for later. (That sounded promising.) Anyway, much as I would hate to admit it, there is a limit to how long one can play such intense BDSM games at a stretch. That doesn't mean the limit is the same for everyone or that one would lose interest after some period. No, what I mean is that the games will lose some of their edge after awhile. Breaks in any activity can make it better when you come back to it.

So, anyway, we mostly just lay around talking. As I said, there was some necking and feeling and so on, and once I did let them tie me up and tickle me some. But overall it was a pretty relaxed few hours.

We were planning dinner and I said something about us all sitting down to eat on the porch. The twins looked at each other for a second and then Kristie said, "We must not have done a good job if he can still sit down for supper."

"Maybe we should try a little harder," Katie answered her. Then they both turned towards me and I guessed - it wasn't very hard to guess - that they were going to warm my bottom some more before dinner.

The girls soon had wrist and ankle cuffs on me once more and were leading me out to the two big oaks in the back. The poles I had tied between them were still there and the girls took a blanket to pad the upper one again. In just a few minutes I found myself with my ankles spread two feet apart and tied to the lower pole and my wrists being tied to two stakes in the ground. This left me bent over the blanket padding, stretched tightly, and my ass higher than anything else. It also left my cock hard and sticking straight out and almost touching my own stomach as, almost bent double, I strained against my bonds.

The twins had run back inside and now came back out with several toys. I couldn't see everything, but I did see several of the paddles and what looked like might have been one of the riding crops. The twins moved so one was one either side of me and each held up one of the frat paddles. "We decided to give you a birthday spanking," Katie said.

"But it's not my birthday," I managed to get out.

"That's OK," Kristie answered. "We weren't here on your birthday, so we'll give it to you now."

"That's right," Katie added. "And you are wearing your birthday suit, aren't you? What are you? About sixty-five or seventy?" I didn't even bother to answer - just tried to ready myself for what was coming.

Each twin raised her paddle and then one brought it down on my helpless ass in a loud slap. It stung, but obviously hadn't been swung really hard. I heard a "One!" and then another blow, somewhat harder, followed, accompanied by a "Two!". They continued to alternate and count until I heard "Twenty!" and then there was a short pause. Each of the blows had been getting harder and by five or six, I couldn't help by cry out at each. These girls knew how to use a paddle, giving just the right twist at the instant of impact to make it really sting without being hard enough to cause any bad bruising. When they paused after twenty I had tears streaming down my face and was howling at each stroke.

If I had thought that pause represented the end of my spanking, I was soon corrected. The twins stopped only long enough to trade the solid wood paddles for the pair with holes drilled all over their surface. Each of these was the same three inches by eighteen inches and made of half inch thick hardwood, but the surface of each was covered with half inch holes. The edges of the holes had at least been sanded smooth so there were no splinters. But the ventilation not only allowed the paddle to contact at higher speed - no air cushion as it struck - but also gave a lot more contact area to sting. The first swat with one of these felt like a sheet of fire across my tender rear and I let out a scream. The girls hesitated only long enough to be sure I wasn't trying to safeword out and then another fiery stroke landed, bringing another howl.

They alternated once more and delivered another twenty strokes. My ass felt like it was on fire itself and I was sure it must be a really bright red. But they still weren't finished. Another twenty strokes followed, one twin using the rubber covered ping pong paddle and the other the thick, flexible leather paddle. At the end of these I was seriously beginning to think about using a safeword to stop the whole thing. I wasn't sure I could handle any more.

But it turned out that wasn't necessary. I felt two tongues begin to lick up and down my abused ass. Their tongues and the damp path they left felt cool against my burning skin. My cock was already sticking out what felt like two feet and was swollen so much that it actually ached. A similar ache in my balls was increased when the first tongue strayed from my cheek and traveled the crack, touching and teasing my anus.

For a couple of minutes the two of them continued to lick and let their fingers stimulate me in other ways. Then I felt a slick finger probe my anus and I groaned as it penetrated and began to lube my rear entrance, both inside and out. This lasted for about a minute and then the finger was replaced by the slick head of a dildo. The other end of the dildo must have gone into Kristie because I saw Katie moving around in front of me and I felt a pair of long, bare legs press against me from behind as the dildo was pushed deep inside my rectum. Kristie began to slowly fuck me, moving her plastic phallus nearly all the way out and then plunging it in to the hilt again. She began slowly but soon built up to a faster speed.

Did I object to this activity? No, I definitely did not. I was finding that being used like this was incredibly stimulating. Then I received even more stimulation. Katie somehow managed to move so she was on her back with her pussy directly below my mouth. She raised her legs onto my shoulders and brought her soaking slit to my lips as her sister continued to pound my rear. I didn't hesitate and was soon licking, sucking, and nibbling at her tender flesh. It was plain to see that Katie was enjoying this. In fact after three or four minutes of it she began to come and started to cry out in orgasm. She twisted around and her hand grasped my cock and soon I, too, was crying out as I came, Kristie still pounding in my ass. I don't know if it was just pounding the plastic cock into me and the other end into herself or if she was playing with her own clit, but whatever the reason, shortly after I began to come, Kristie also started to convulse.

After we all calmed down the girls released me and we all went back inside and cleaned up. I didn't really have to eat standing up, but my rear was definitely sore and still felt hot throughout most of the meal.

After dinner we again lay around for a couple of hours, just talking. Most of the pain in my rear was gone by then - these two were actually really good at causing some intense stinging without doing any kind of lasting damage. Even short term lasting damage. We, however, stayed on the porch as the hungry insects had begun to emerge with dusk.

About ten, I saw the twins exchange some more glances. Someone could probably get a PhD dissertation out of studying their private language. Anyway, they seemed to understand each other and Kristie got up and went inside - to the bathroom, I assumed. However, in less than a minute she reappeared holding the thirty inch cat and the cuffs in her hand. "I think it's time we played some more, don't you, Dave?"

Several thoughts passed through my head in a matter of a second or two. First, I believed I was far too sore to be whipped again. Then, I realized I wasn't - I actually felt fine. And finally, I noticed my cock was already responding and becoming hard. It seemed to think it was playtime. I managed to smile and get out, "I think I might like that."

Kristie and Katie quickly had the cuffs tightened around my wrists and ankles, all the while carefully avoiding touching my cock - something which made it even harder. They took me over to the chains and soon I was bound tightly stretched to the ceiling, my hands spread two feet apart and my feet just reaching the floor. Katie began to rub lube into my rectum again and it wasn't long before she had a butt plug firmly seated, filling me and stretching my nether hole.

Since they only had brought out one cat, I expected the twins to take turns lashing me. Or, perhaps, one would play with my front parts while the other whipped my back. But Katie looked at Kristie and held up a second set of cuffs. "First?" was all she said.

Kristie nodded and began putting the cuffs on her sister. I watched, fascinated, as Katie moved over to face me and Kristie bound her wrists to the same points as my own. As I said, I had become aroused at the first suggestion of another session, but now my turgid member was straining at the possibilities. And I found that Katie, too, was filled with anticipation. Kristie grasped my rigid rod and moved it up and down against her twin's slit and I found myself drenched in Katie's juices. Kristie helped, and soon my cock was buried to the limit in Katie's hot tunnel. She then picked up three leather belts I hadn't noticed before and used them to bind Katie and myself together at the waist and the tops of our thighs. Then she fastened Katie's ankle cuffs to the outside of my own.

The final touch came as Kristie dipped her finger in the vaseline and began to penetrate her twin's rear hole. Soon she was moving the digit in and out, spreading the slick substance all around. I could feel her movements through Katie's internal membranes, a fact which drove me even higher and made my shaft even more rigid. When Kristie removed her finger and began to push a plug inside to replace it, I could also feel that. And so could Katie. Her internal muscles began to rhythmically contract in response to this stimulation and she locked her mouth against mine.