Doubling Down on Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said dismissively.

"What's that mean?" I asked, letting my annoyance show.

"Let's just say it only took a couple minutes for her nipples to get hard," he laughed.

Susan has small, cute nipples that can become so hard that they are noticeable through a light blouse or sweater. I knew from experience that they sometimes appeared at the wrong moment, however, she is so self-conscious that she typically seeks a place to retreat to when it happens. Thus, it would be surprising if she remained in a discussion with a strange man.

"That's nothing," I said.

"Yeah, maybe...but I've slipped it to over sixty women and after a while, you get to know the look," he replied.

"What look?" I asked, realizing too late I was playing into his game.

"Interest..." he said.

"You're crazy," I said immediately.

"Maybe...maybe..." he responded, and then quickly added, "By the way, you and Susan are coming over next weekend."

"Hardin, come on..." I started but was cut off.

"We'll eat some, drink some..." he started, then let his words fade.

"Susan won't do anything," I told him.

"Look, I'm giving you a chance to get her going. You damn sure better help or you might just have to explain it all," he replied, giving me a look that I knew meant it was a subject not open for discussion.

So, once again I was faced with the choice of playing along with his evil game or deal with the real risk of being exposed as an adulterer. That reality was driven home harder when I left Hardin to his work and saw Elsa's car now parked in front of the house. Fortunately, when I went inside she went about her work and only gave me a few discrete smiles when my wife was elsewhere. However, I was left to feel like the meat in a sandwich with Hardin pressing from one side while Elsa squeezed from the other.

"We've been invited to the Gass's on Saturday night," I told my wife on Wednesday.

"Are we going?" she asked, showing no concern.

"I guess we should, they are neighbors," I replied while cringing inside.

"That's true," she said, and then added, "It would be nice to meet Melanie and the kids."

So, Saturday at six, just as the sun was going down, we made the short drive over to the Gass' property. Upon arriving, we were met at the door by Melanie, who was a skinny, bottle-blond wearing a short skirt and a tight blouse. She was an inch or so shorter than Susan, reasonably attractive, although a bit skanky, had large breasts and sported a pleasant smile.

"Hi y'all," she called out as she opened the door wide.

After quick pleasantries, we stepped inside and found the trailer to be simply furnished, but clean. Hardin arrived wearing jeans and an untucked western shirt, and after saying hello and taking drink orders, he disappeared.

"Where are the kids?" my wife asked.

"They're staying with their grandparents tonight," Melanie replied, and I wondered if she had any idea what her husband was up to.

Our host was soon back with the drinks, and we sat down and visited. Quickly, my wife and Melanie were engaged in a lively discussion, and it wasn't long before I developed the impression that Hardin's wife had a heart. It was counter to my expectations, as based on her looks, dress, and the man she married, I had expected a harder person. I started a forced conversation with my wife's predator that soon faded as both of us seemed content to listen to the women. After thirty minutes, Melanie left us to prepare for dinner, and fifteen minutes after that we were served a roast that was quite good.

"Did you shoot it?" I asked, nodding towards a nice whitetail buck mounting on the wall behind the dining table.

"Yeah...I got it a few years ago," Hardin acknowledged.

"He did the mounting too. He does taxidermy along with all the other stuff," Melanie explained with a laugh.

"Yeah, I got a small spot to work at one end of the barn," he added.

My wife is a very animal-friendly person that eschews hunting, so I thought his admission didn't help his effort towards her seduction. However, it left me to wonder whether that was a good or bad thing, as I still had no idea how to extricate myself from the dilemma. So far, I had pinned my hopes on playing along to buy time, although no salvation had yet appeared.

After dinner and dessert, we returned to the small living room, to have a drink. The women had been drinking wine, so I was surprised when Melanie shouted out to her husband to make them some screwdrivers, and then stepped outside to smoke a cigarette. She was back just as the drinks arrived and watched as Susan accepted hers without protest.

"Honey, should we get in the tub?" Hardin suddenly asked his wife.

It took a few seconds for the meaning to sink in, and when it did, I looked at Susan and saw she was confused.

"It's a good night for it if they want to," she replied while looking towards us, and when she saw my wife's look she added, "We have a hot tub out back."

"We didn't bring suits," my wife answered.

"Clothes aren't allowed," Hardin fired back with an awkward laugh while looking at me.

I knew it was meant as my signal to do whatever it took to get my wife naked and in the water. His message had momentarily stunned Susan, and her eyes rapidly went from person to person before landing on me. I knew she expected me to be the decision-maker and politely decline, so when I didn't immediately respond, I could see a questioning expression appear.

"I guess it's okay," I answered.

In a different situation, the surprised look that hit her face would have been comical. It certainly wasn't an answer she was expecting, and now I could see her nervously wondering what strange impulse had come to her husband.

"Honey..." she whispered, in a pleading tone.

"It's okay," I said again, worried about the strength of my own voice, and when I realized it was insufficient, I added, "It will be something different."

Both Hardin and Melanie looked on eagerly, and at that moment I realized that she was in on the plan, too. My wife looked around the room again and saw all the eyes staring at her. I could tell she was feeling very uncomfortable, so I wasn't surprised when she asked to speak with me in private.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a hoarse whisper as soon as we stepped down the hall.

"Susan, it's really not a big deal. Just something different, and we are adults," I said, still feeling my words were inadequate.

"You're serious?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes..." I responded, then said again, "It's not a big deal."

"It's not a big deal?" she re-stated in a surprised tone.

"No...look...it will be okay. Just different...and fun," I stammered.

"Okay..." she capitulated after several seconds of silence while slowly shaking her head.

When we returned, I nodded and I could see both of our hosts straining to hold back their smiles.

"We're game," I announced, trying to show some eagerness.

"Great! It will be fun. Susan, come with me and we can change into robes," Melanie suggested.

With a final lingering look at me, my wife followed her down the hallway towards the back of the trailer.

"Good, now don't get all possessive and stupid," Hardin said once they disappeared.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, truly confused about what he thought he might accomplish.

"Not too much. See her titties and let her get a look at my cock. Gotta play the fish slow," he answered.

I thought he was being incredibly silly thinking my wife would swoon over the sight of his penis, but having no choice, I followed him to the deck, and down a set of stairs to a small, cluttered yard. An older looking tub was tucked against the trailer, and I could see by its small size that the four of us would be a tight fit. Plus, since it was now late spring, the evening temperature was not where one would typically use a hot tub, but I dutifully helped him remove the cover.

After mixing fresh drinks for everyone in plastic cups, we stripped in the laundry room. That's when I got a look at Hardin's cock and I had to admit that it was quite impressive. It was flaccid, uncut and looked to be at least 8" long. In addition, it was fat and heavy looking, with a leathery texture and a thick nest of pubic hair surrounding the base. Hanging beneath his cock was a set of equally impressive balls that were so large they seemed almost swollen. Hardin was in better shape than I expected with a solid barrel chest rather than a gut. He was covered with a matting of hair, on front and back, that gave him an animal like look and matched his thick beard.

We were already seated in the hot water when the girls arrived a few minutes later in their robes. Melanie dropped her covering immediately revealing a reasonably trim body with a set of large, D-cup fake boobs with huge nipples. Like my wife, she was shaved smooth, although her lips weren't as delicate as Susan's. Turning to get in, she revealed a tramp stamp on her lower back and another tattoo on her left shoulder that I couldn't make out.

It would have been better if my wife would have joined at the same time as our hostess because now all eyes were focused on her. I could tell she felt it and several times I thought she might turn and run, but finally, ever so slowly, she removed the robe, revealing her lovely body. When she climbed in, she had to spread her legs and I could see Hardin was staring right at her folds as if he was trying to memorize every detail. Quickly, she submerged to her neck and moved close to me, and when I handed her the drink, she took a quick sip.

"Doesn't this feel good," Melanie declared.

"Yes, it does," I replied for some reason.

"Look at the stars...a lot out tonight," she quickly added.

I caught my wife looking up and then watched as she took another sip of her drink. Her body was close to me with our legs pressed together as if she was trying to stay as far away from our host as possible. At first, the conversation was stilted, but I tried to be engaging and slowly Susan started to join in as well. Just as we were finishing the round, I realized that my wife's leg was no longer pressed against mine which seemed to indicate that her anxiety had diminished. It was just a few seconds later that Hardin announced he would make more drinks for everyone and started to rise which put his full body, including his heavy cock, on display. Something had excited him because the pink head was partly distended from his foreskin, and looking at my wife, I was surprised to see her eyes fixed directly on the large organ.

Now, based on all the data I had seen, I knew I was slightly above average, but certainly not in Hardin's league. I had been with a half-dozen women in my life and the fit always seemed just fine, so I never felt inadequate. In fact, the case with several, including my wife, was that I would hit bottom if I got too aggressive. Female reproductive anatomy is an amazing thing, but I still wondered what the average woman felt when experiencing such a large tool as it was hard to believe it could be used with any enthusiasm without inflicting pain.

Hardin was gone for about five minutes and made a show of passing out the drinks while leaving his cock in the open, and once again, I saw my wife take a look. When he climbed in, the conversation started anew, now with Susan more engaged, and although most of it was between the two women, on several occasions she held short one-on-one interactions with our host. Surprisingly, it was Melanie who suggested we get out after we were done with the second drink. Whether it was planned or not, Hardin accepted his wife's words and soon we were climbing from the warm water. With all the liquor in her, Susan showed less anxiety, although she put her robe on quickly.

"Explain what that was about?" my wife demanded as we pulled away in the car.

"Why not, honey? Not a big deal," I said reiterating my lame reasoning.

"You shocked me," she declared, with her eyes fixed on me.

"Should I have said no?" I asked, tossing it back in her lap.

I expected an affirmative response, so I was left stunned when she looked at me for several seconds and then turned her head and stared quietly at the road as I made the short drive home. As soon as we entered the house, she made for the bathroom and it wasn't long before I heard the shower running. I gave her a couple of minutes then stripped and joined her.

"I wanted to rinse off," she offered when I stepped into the enclosure.

"Okay," I said, but my mind was elsewhere and I pulled her warm body against mine.

"You're crazy," she said sternly, but then started giggling.

I turned her in my arms and kissed her hard on the mouth, and then backed her against the wall. For the next minute, we kissed in a tight embrace with the passion building as each second elapsed. Finally, with my dick rock hard, I pulled her leg left around my waist and probed for her opening. In the shower, I had expected to find her pussy unlubricated, so I was quite surprised when my head parted her folds and found a juicy slit.

"Mmmm..." we moaned in unison as I penetrated her, and I used several shorts thrusts to work my way completed inside.

I fucked my wife aggressively, driven by some animalistic desire in my brain, and each time my shaft drove into her, it forced a whimper. I knew I was too excited to last, so rather than fight it, I fired my semen into her warm pussy, as my legs turned to jelly. After that, we quickly finished the shower, and then retreated to the bed where we started our lovemaking anew.

"Why did you do that?" Susan asked when we were finished and drifting off.

"What, honey?" I asked in a fading voice, as I held her body against mine.

"Why did you want us to get naked?" she replied, returning to the questioning she had started in the car.

She brought me from my near-sleep as I realized my answer would have ramifications. If I was apologetic, she might view the event as a one-time act of craziness that would not be repeated. It would allow her to return to the safety of her conservatism. Even though I wanted to provide her with this type of answer, I knew it would be detrimental to the demands of Hardin, as disgusting as they might be. So, once again, I provided a positive response.

"I thought it might be fun, and it wasn't a big deal. I enjoyed it. Didn't you?" I replied in a soft voice.

"I don't know...I was scared at first," she answered.

"But you relaxed?" I asked, now probing some.

"Melanie has huge breasts," she replied, surprising me with her statement.

I let several seconds go by, and then a thought struck me, "And Hardin?"

"Stop it," she said with a little laugh.

With that, our discussion ended, but I stayed awake thinking about the evening and my wife's responses. They were certainly different than I expected. I had anticipated a firm rejection about getting naked, and in truth, it had turned out to be relatively easy. Then, there was her passion for our lovemaking. I knew that part of my arousal had been driven by her exhibition at the Gass' house, and I wondered if she experienced a similar reaction. Was her wet pussy in the shower a result of our kisses or had she been made excited by her nudity? Or, even more shocking, had she become aroused by Hardin's nakedness and the sight of his big cock? To make it even more troubling, I recalled the message our neighbor had delivered about his interaction with Susan in the workshop. He implied she could be had, and now I had to consider whether there was an element of truth in his words. Needless to say, it was a fitful night's sleep for me.

"Elsa!" I said with surprise when the young girl pushed her body against mine.

My wife had gone to town for some grocery shopping, and I had left my home office to get a cup of coffee. Our weekend housekeeper had evidently thought it was an opportunity for more illicit sex.

"We have some time," she said seductively.

"Look...I'm sorry, but last time was a mistake. We can't do it again," I told her.

Instantly, I saw a hurt look come to her face which made me feel small, and I was about to give another apology when she said, "I'm late."

Of course, I immediately knew what she meant and a wave of self-loathing washed through me as I thought about how utterly stupid I had been. Once again, the thought of my marriage and career crashing down filled my brain.

"How late?" I choked out.

"A week," she replied.

Rather than appearing upset, she actually had a tiny smile on her face which made me wonder if she was making it up to be manipulative. Also, it was highly unlikely I was the only man having sex with her, so even if she were pregnant there was a reasonable chance it wasn't mine. However, that comfort proved short-lived as I realized that the damage would be done long before DNA determined paternity.

"That's not very long," I answered, trying to find hope, and then added, "Are your periods regular?"

"Mostly," she offered, still showing no signs of distress.

"Okay, let's talk next week when you are here," I said, suddenly wanting to get away from her.

She nodded as a disappointed look appeared on her face, and with that, I turned and fled to the safety of my small study. The weight that now burdened me seemed insurmountable, and I worried what Elsa might say to my wife. Fortunately, I got a small reprieve when she left before Susan returned.

"I need another project," Hardin announced the following day when he came over to put the finishing touches on the bathroom.

We hadn't seen each other or spoken since the night at his house, and I had expected him to immediately assail me with comments. However, he had thus far stayed silent.

"Why?" I asked although I knew the reason.

"I need to be close," he replied with an evil grin.

Susan had started work that week, which would make their interactions difficult. It was a situation I had taken some comfort in, even though deep inside, I knew Hardin wouldn't let it stop him.

"She started work," I replied, trying to be evasive.

"Well, it will just take a little more planning," he said, showing the same arrogant smile.

"I don't know Hardin. Isn't there another way? Something else," I pleaded.

"Nope...want to have her, and I'm feeling good about it," he quickly answered.

I looked at him for a few seconds as he continued to sport his irritating smile, and then said, "I'll think of something you can work on."

"Yeah, and make it inside...in the house," he fired back.

"I'll see about it," I replied with resignation, and was about to leave when he decided to bring up seeing Susan naked.

"She sure has a hot body. Too bad she hides it all the time," he said.

"Come on..." I started but was interrupted.

"Did you see the way she looked at my big ol' thing? Got her little nipples stiff. Hell, I bet I could have fucked her then with a little help from you," he laughed.

"No, she wouldn't," I replied, feeling I needed to defend her honor.

"Now, she was nervous to start, but she calmed down enough. Thought about reaching for her when I felt her leg against mine, but I didn't. Bet she was hot as a firecracker when you got home, though," he laughed.

His accurate assessment of Susan's condition in the shower and bed that night caught me off guard and left me speechless. However, after a few seconds, his statement about their legs touching hit me.

"Her leg touched yours?" I asked stupidly.

"Yep, pressed uptight," he snickered once more as he read the look on my face.

That exchange ended our conversation, and I left him to return to the house. Despite my efforts, all day I contemplated his words, and each time Susan walked by, the thought would jump to the forefront of my mind. I just couldn't fathom that my wife could be made aroused by the man, as he was the opposite of her in every way. However, I had to admit that there were small signs, and slowly I began to think of their forthcoming interaction as something of a test of Susan's morality.