Doug & Christine's Affair Deepens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't felt this turned on in years Christine. I was in a desert and you are my oasis... You saved me... I think about you all the time," he said in between kissing her big breasts.

"Oh god Doug... yes..." she sighed as she stroked his swelling erection. He squeezed her tit as he sucked her hard nipple into his mouth.

She let his fingers circle her clit as she slid her fist up and down his erect flesh. He sucked repeatedly on her nipple as she moaned blissfully. Her fingers stroked her clit faster as her fist pumped harder on his dick. His hot mouth suckled her nipple as she moaned louder.

"Ohhh god Doug... Oh god.... fuck me Doug... fuck me now," she cried as her fingers stroked her clit.

"Get on the floor....on your knees over the coffee table," he growled intensely.

She slipped onto the floor and leaned over the coffee table as he moved behind her onto his knees. He took his engorged erection in his hand and aimed it at her slit as his other hand pushed her robe up over her hips. They both moaned as he slid his cock into her waiting vacancy. She braced her arms on the top of the wooden coffee table as he put his hands on her hips.

He started thrusting into her as they both moaned with pleasure. His cock plunged repeatedly into her wet flesh as her breasts rubbed against the top of the coffee table.

"Fuck yes Doug... I'm your whore... fuck me... fuck me hard..." she cried as she felt every inch of his dick plow into her.

"Ohh god yes... you dirty slut... you like being fucked like this... you like being fucked hard... " he growled loudly and then he gave her ass a slap.

"Oh god yes... slap my ass.... fuck me... spank me hard.... I'm a filthy whore... I'm your whore..." she cried as he rammed her slick cunt.

He repeatedly slapped her ass as he fucked her wildly. Her breasts rocked agaisnt the table as his body collided with hers. She felt the coffee table wobble as he pounded roughly into her. He could hear her cries growing louder as he plowed into her.

"Dirty... fucking... slut.... shit.... oh Christine....fuck yes.... fuck yes... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." he shouted as hammered into her drenched slit.

"Yes Doug... yes... yes... yes.... yes... oh god oh god oh god oh god... " she yelled as her body tensed.

Their bodies slapped loudly together as he felt her body tense. And then with a primal scream she pushed back into him and came. Her body writhed against the coffee table as gripped her hips and pulled her against him.

He was so close. He started thrusting wildly into her as she cried in ecstasy. She whimpered as he pounded her quivering cunt. His eyes shut as he felt the need build. His body tingled and he was breathing hard as he drove fervently into her.

And then with a shout of rapture he plowed into her and exploded. He groaned as he felt his cock spurt his seed into her. He held his breath as he emptied himself into her. Once he felt the spasms of his cock subside he let out a long sigh and pulled out of her. He moved back to the couch and looked down at Christine's body leaning against the wooden coffee table, her black robe still up over hips.

"Holy fuck...Christine... holy fuck..." he panted as she got up and sat down beside him.

She just nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and pulled her against him as his heart rated slowed. "Oh god Christine... fuck that was good."

She just nodded again and put her hand on his thigh. They sat there for several minutes as the hallmark movie ended. He glanced up at the clock and saw it was only nine o'clock.

He felt exhausted. But a good kind of exhausted. He looked down at Christine and saw she had her eyes closed. "Ready for bed?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she whispered. He stood up on wobbly legs and helped her up. They walked upstairs hand in hand.

As they were settling into bed his phone rang. He had left it in his shorts. He had a moment of panic and hoped this was the first time his wife had called. He fished his phone out of the pocket of his shorts and answered.

Melody had just arrived at her parents and wanted to check in. They made small talk for a couple of minutes. He lied and told her he had just been watching TV. He told her he loved her and said goodnight.

When he hung up he saw Chrstine was lying under the covers facing away from him. He set the phone on the nightstand and crawled into bed. He pressed his body up against hers and kissed her back.

"Sorry about that," he whispered.

"No, its fine. Its your wife. You can't ignore her," she whispered back.

"You are so special to me, Christine," he said as he kissed another part of her back.

"But this really isn't going any further is it?" she asked quietly.

"No, it can't. I love my wife no matter what," he replied softly.

"I know that... but... its settling in... we can never really be together."

"I'm so sorry. No," he answered hoping this wasn't going to ruin their time together, but also not wanting to lie to her.

"Well, then let's enjoy it while we can," she said with a sigh. She snuggled back against him and he slid his arm under her neck and held her close to him.

He slid an arm under her neck and put his other hand on her hip as he felt contentment fill him. It had been so long since he'd fallen asleep with his wife in his arms. And now here he was with Christine in his bed falling asleep with him.

They each drifted off to sleep with a feeling of bittersweet satisfaction. Each thinking of what the future might hold and where it would lead them.

12