Down on the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
There was a boyfriend in the way.
2.5k words
4.61
43.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

Every once in awhile we meet someone that seems to click with no real explanation for it.

My neighbor Sofia was like that. I had disturbed her sunbathing with my ratty little riding mower, and it made her cranky.

Then that silly wounded bird. We met over healing it, well, mostly it was me healing it. Women have soft spots for little creatures, it seems.

Guess I do too, what the heck. But that got us together and nature took it's course. I was a long ways from having been with a woman, no girlfriend at all or even on the horizon.

Sofia was completely different from any woman I had ever met. Dark skinned, like soft brown silk, hair everywhere on her body. Lots of hair.

Our union was just something that happened. She said it perfectly, "It just felt right." Then she mentioned the boyfriend.

I would have hesitated, probably not even touched her had I known about a boyfriend. I had never seen anyone, it just didn't cross my mind. She never offered information, I didn't ask.

So our lovemaking was an accident. Just something that happened, nothing important.

But it was important to me! I was....well, shall we say, smitten?

Sofia often was out sunbathing when I did my mowing chores, I had long since fixed the gearbox on the mower but I still ran it in low gear. Somehow it gave me more time with her, even though I wasn't with her.

She still sunbathed topless, too, and she still covered herself with the little towel every time I got close. I respected her privacy as I went by, didn't look or stare.

I wanted to.

One day I was going by Sofia's fenceline, there was an Italian looking guy out in the yard with her. As I got close, Sofia signaled me, and they approached the fenceline, she had wrapped the towel around her upper body.

"Dan, I want you to meet Tony."

We did the obligatory handshake, his was firm like mine. I looked him over as he made some small talk about what a nice job I was doing fixing the old place up. You know the type, husky, dark hair cut short, black frame glasses.

Hell, he could have been a football player, or he could sit behind a desk somewhere, hard to tell. It turned out he was an outside salesman for a clothing firm, but I didn't know that then.

I went back to mowing, there was a change. As I came by Sofia's fenceline she didn't bother to cover up, she just lay there glistening with oil. I tried hard to not pay attention, failing a bit. Then I caught a motion at a window in the house, realized Tony must be inside watching.

I thought that was odd, I just continued mowing.

Spring slipped into Summer and things got dry, not much grass was growing so I busied myself. First I made friends with the Cow down in the lower pasture. Once she figured out that I really was the source of the grain that appeared in the pan, her attitude changed. Not much, mind you, but at least she didn't try to stomp me into the ground every time I came close anymore.

Then I began building a porch on one end of the house and a deck on the other. I started out building an ordinary deck, but it got bigger and bigger, until finally I had a huge upper platform that looked out over the entire valley, over 26 feet off the ground.

Don't know why, I just needed to keep busy. Well, I did know why, and hard work seemed to help. I got a chainsaw and cut an entire section out of the south wall of the A-frame, added a large sun room out there. Even poured a little cement waterfall with a small pool, put in a recirculating system.

Next I put in rows of hydroponics, the soilless kind, in no time I had a garden growing in there.

The idea was veggies in the Fall and Winter, it was fun to do and kept my mind off Sofia.

I was out there one day fiddling around using a brush to hand polinate some Squash plants when I looked up and saw Sofia coming around the corner.

"Hi! I knocked, you must not have heard me."

"Sorry, come on in."

I looked her up and down, she had a snug yellow tube top across her bust that wasn't really containing her, and a pair of shorts cut so low that the top of her pubic hair was almost visible. Of course she had so much hair on her body it was hard to tell where the pubic hair stopped and the abdominal hair began.

She looked good, I felt a familiar tingle in my much neglected loins.

She looked around at what I had built, seemingly amazed. I was actually a little proud of it all, I showed her how the water system worked, and she noticed my little waterfall with two Catfish in the pond. I had caught them down in the creek, brought them up and they were happy campers, getting a worm now and then. They were fun to watch, both of them had figured out that if an insect got too close to the edge, they could jump right out of the water and grab it, and slide right back into the pond.

That was hilarious to watch, I had spent hours sitting there doing just that. Kept my mind off Sofia, like I said. I was smitten. But not a thing I could do about it.

I must have mentally wandered off, because Sofia was standing right by me saying something.

"I was thinking..."

"Yea..?"

"I am in the mood..."

"Oh.."

Then she was in my arms. We kissed almost frantically, finally easing off to nuzzling. My hands roamed her body, then it hit me.

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"Tony. You are his woman."

"Tony sent me over here."

That stopped me.

"What?"

"He likes the idea of you and me...you know."

No, actually, I didn't.

"I don't think I understand."

"Tony sometimes can't..he likes it, it turns him on."

"Oh. Where is Tony?"

"Up at my house."

I didn't like this idea one bit. But Sofia reached down, pulled the tube top over her head, baring those magnificent breasts. In one smooth motion she slid the shorts down, stepped out of them.

"You get to have me this way." Her eyes had an wild look.

"And I get to have you!" She stepped forward, pressed against me.

I was lost, in no time we were up in my loft, both of us gloriously naked. She was doing that inspection thing she did before, touching my erection, turning it this way and that. Not actually playing, or even trying to masturbate me, she was..well...inspecting. Strange yet exciting as hell.

I did the same to her, kissed her body up and down, pressed my fingers between her legs. She let them part to allow me access.

I leaned down, ready to press my lips to her sex. She stopped me, just like last time.

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"It's what Tony does."

I was confused, but I let it go, went back to offering my attention to her full breasts. She lay back with a sigh.

Then she was ready, like the time before. She lay back, opened her legs and reached for me. So different than any woman I had ever known. I just let her dictate, take charge. She grasped me, placed me at her entrance, then spread herself with two fingers. I went with the flow, pushed and we were joined.

It flashed in my mind as I slowly pressed and withdrew that I had thought there would never be another time. Then I was lost in the moment, the sensations as her hips came up to meet me and hold. Her abdomen shuddered, then she relaxed. I was way behind, so I just continued, I felt her begin to build again and this time we were close together.

We lay afterwards in each other's arms. I know it was a good hour, neither one of us spoke. Then together we got up, went to my shower. I had it all rebuilt with new tiles and fixtures, gone was the primitive metal box that was there when I bought the place.

We soaped each other and rinsed, then toweled each other dry.

I made some tea, poured her a cup. There was some conversation we needed to have, I was having a time trying to figure out the words.

"So what are we going to do with each other?"

That was lame.

"I like being with you, Dan."

"Well, I like you, too, but Tony...?"

"Tony doesn't mind, in fact, he wanted me to."

"I don't think I understand."

"Tony doesn't...he can't...the idea helps him."

It hit me.

"Tony does oral?"

"Yes, that is all he does."

"That is why you won't let me...?

"Yes, it is for him."

Yea, strange. A tiny little thing to keep for themselves, something that wasn't to be shared. Something that let Tony keep control, I realized.

Sofia and I settled into a pattern of sorts, I guess one could call it that. The rest of the Summer she dropped by every few days, each time we ended up wrapped up with each other. I suppose for some it would be enough.

It wasn't. I wanted her, I wanted her to be there when I woke up, I wanted her by my side all the time.

Time flies when you are having fun, the old saw goes. Well, time did fly by, I wasn't sure about the fun part. The sex was good but every time Sofia left to return to her little house, it was like something was torn from me.

I even tried to date, with poor success. I managed to get one nice looking young lady out to my house, then discovered what Tony must be going through. No amount of effort on her part could get me erect. First time in my life that happened to me. The more she tried, the more I tried. And that made it worse. I saw what seemed to be anger mixed with sadness in her eyes. I finally got her out of there and home, and I got back to my place and peace.

Worried, I wrapped my hand around myself, visions of Sofia's naked body in my mind, I was hard as a rock in seconds.

I knew what I had to do.

I called a Real Estate agent, let them list my place. It didn't last long on the market, I was fighting tears as I signed the contract to sell to the beaming young couple. I said my goodbyes to Sofia, her eyes were wet but she accepted.

I made a lot of money, I used it to purchase another place, much larger. Almost 1000 miles North, in what was really wild country. There was a large stream running through it. No neighbors within miles. I spent my days fixing and building, bought an old generator and made it run for lights at night. There was no other power except wood, I had a lot of that. I cut some and delivered it to town to trade for staples and the few things I did need to buy. Only once or twice a month I would take the old pickup truck I owned and drive the 40 miles into town. I could only make the trip when it had been dry for several days, otherwise what passed for a road was not negotiable.

After the first Winter I learned to stock up, the snows came and I spent 3 months inside the house, food got scarce towards the end. I had some traps and caught the big winter hares that were always around. I ate a lot of Rabbit meat that year.

Folks in the town always looked at me funny, one day I realized why. Living alone I never bothered to shave or cut my hair, I guess I took on the part of the crazy mountain man that lived out in the hills.

I was in town, stacking the big Cedar blocks I had cut to trade to the storekeeper for supplies when an old Station wagon drove up. A woman got out and headed for the store, familiar.

Then it hit me! Sofia. Heavier by a good 20 pounds, but no missing the mass of jet black hair.

I went inside, she was talking to the old storekeeper.

"I know he lives somewhere around here." as she finished describing me.

Well, me as I looked 5 years earlier, not the weather beaten man with a full beard and hair over his shoulders.

She turned and looked at me.

"Sir, do you know where..." she stopped, looked closely.

"Oh!" Then she was in my arms, almost took me off my feet.

There was tears in a torrent, mine too I guess.

"I have been looking for you for years!"

"But..what about Tony?"

"Tony left not long after you did."

Then a smile appeared, she took my hand and led me out to the station wagon. She opened the door, there sat a cherubic little boy, eyes the size of silver dollars.

I knew before she said it.

"Dan. Meet Danny. This is your son."

I stood there in shock.

"You didn't..."

"I found out right after you left, there was no way to let you know. Tony was furious, accused me of doing it deliberately. He left just a week later."

She looked at me closely, judging my reaction.

"I did do it deliberately."

We left the old Station wagon parked in town, the three of us drove up to my place.

I made a meal, fed my boy, tried to talk to him with small success. This would need time, I knew.

later, Sofia and I settled on my makeshift couch and talked.

She explained that she had fallen in love with me but felt trapped because of Tony. Then when I had left and she realized she was pregnant, Tony couldn't handle it and had left her. So she had started looking for me. I hadn't made finding me an easy thing.

But she had inherited some capital, and when the young couple who bought my place popped up with a 2nd child, they needed more room. So she had sold her house and bought the place. The small contract I had carried led her to me.

"So you now own my old place?"

"Yes, we have been there for over a year."

I thought about that, how things go full circle sometimes.

"Dan, I love you. Please come be with us."

I grinned, nothing could please me more.

I hugged her as we shared tears of joy.

"Just one thing." she laughed, as she reached for the buckle on my pants.

"What?"

"You will need a shave."

"You too!" I laughed, thinking of burying my face in the mass of hair between her thighs.

This time, she would let me, I knew.

For me. Just for me.

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers