DQ Ch. 03: My Mom is a VR Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was yelling out of pure joy and lust. "Yes, yes, yes... Please use me..."

The other guy had started to rock his pelvis forward every time mom leaned into him, which forced mom to make a gagging sound each time. This seemed to turn her on even further. "Come... in... my... throat... mister..."

With small movements, I had managed to cram my dick all the way up mom's ass, so that my balls rested against the upper part of her pussy. I grabbed her slimy tits, the flesh resting and bulging over the palms of my hands. I fucked her anus as hard as I could, trying to synchronize my tempo with that of the other guy. By now I was beyond shame. Beyond jealousy. I just wanted to fill up my own mother with my cum.

This was a feeling that I was sure dad had never felt. This was an unholy act of anal incest. Mom's whole body started shaking. Spluttering, she released the other dude's dick from her mouth, who had just come, spilling the semen over her chin. She slipped and slid over the cum-covered plastic sheet, until the upper part of her body was fanned out flat onto the mattress and only her ass was still pointing up. The other guy silently walked away, without giving mom another look.

"Aaaaah....Do it.... Fill me up, NOW!" mom demanded.

It was just me and mom's ass now. I plowed and thrust. I was in ecstasy. Mom's buttocks shook and trembled the more the harder I fucked her. Grabbing her tits was the most insane sensation I have ever felt. Within seconds I came too, forcing cum to stream out of mom's ass along the sides of my cock, like a dripping ice cream.

When I pulled out, a stream of semen was set free, streaming over mom's pussy onto the already soaked plastic sheet. Immediately, mom's hand went to her slit to frantically rub her clit, giving me quite a show from where I was sitting. Semen and mom's fluids leaked from her filled pussy, while she came once more, right in front of me. I literally saw her pussy convulsing as she did.

With shaking legs, I got up to leave the arena, the other guys already impatiently standing behind their doors. I wondered how long this fuck fest would last. If not forever?

One last look at mom. On all fours. Masturbating herself, her head pressed tightly onto the plastic sheet around the mattress. It was, I am ashamed to say, one of the most exciting things I ever saw."

Interviewer: "I... I... This is..."

Davey: "So, this is how my story ends. I did not know how to erase the history of my account. The hackers were quick to find out that I had played through five scenario's involving my own mother. The next day at school, posters were hung everywhere, featuring screen shots of me suckling or banging mom. I was kicked out, actually. These were crimes against humanity, general opinion held."

Interviewer: "What was the worst that happened?"

Davey: "The worst was when mom found out. It took three days before it got that far, during which I was frantically praying for all this to blow over. But one of mom's friends showed her clips of how I had entered and ravished her in the digital world. Mom was completely shocked. She barely knew about the existence of the Flesh Device, and she was so ashamed to be one of the first to be turned into a digital fuck doll. Dad actually smacked me and rightly so.

In the end, I managed to explain to them what had happened. Despite all evidence against me (the clips of me coming between mom's tits, of fucking her in front of dad), they trusted me that it had been an accident. I am so grateful for that. They knew me longer, and knew that there was more to me than this pervert.

That did not, at first, stop the stalkers from chasing mom around. Also, there was no way to erase these scenario's, as there simply were too many around already. Ultimately, with months, so many other women were uploaded into the cloud, that mom became simply one of many. Still, she remained something of a meme, being one of the first 'natural' women to have been turned into the object of lust of millions of men.

For me, the consequences were worse. I could not finish college. I did not get a real job. I was laughed at everywhere I went, and still am sometimes. I am the perennial mother fucker. A pariah of society. I am the lowest.

I have been given a chance by a social worker, to share my story on high schools, where kids throw papers wads at me and laugh all through my presentation. I do not get paid, but it passes the time and they promise me that, perhaps, I will get a paid job there in a couple of years.

But the absolute worst is... that I can never go back to experience those scenario's of absolute transgression... Knowing that everybody can check the history of my account, I simply cannot risk it again. However, I do not think that I will ever, anywhere, experience the insane lust that I felt when I first fucked my mother. This is the largest mark this account has left on me."

Interviewer: "Thank you for your story, Davey. I am quite... shocked, I must say. Shocked and intrigued. I think our readers will be excited to hear your side. And there are certainly some authentic scenario's in there to be created... Imagine if we could take everybody on the journey that you have been through? Exploring their own mothers? Perhaps, before long, you will no longer be the only mother fucker in town."

The man and the woman look at story, confused. Again, this was not quite as they had imagined it to be.

"Was this your plan?" the woman asks.

The man nods. "No, I... I really wanted to stick to the romance this time. I am sorry for what happened."

The woman sits down, with her face in her hands. "We are the worst. We never manage to write anything plausible or touching. We never pull the heart strings. We only get the characters we create drenched in semen."

With a dramatic gesture, the man closes the book. "I am... sorry. Really. I am ashamed. You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"We should face our maker. We are shit characters. We fail at everything we try. Why have been made up this way? I challenge whoever thought of us to explain all this!"

With a loud bang, the book in the corner flips open. Out of its pages come crawling the long and white limbs of the cook.

"I have been waiting for this..." his smooth voices whispers, as the whole room goes dark.

To be continued...