Dr. Dick

Story Info
Well-known soap opera star begins a whole new career.
8.5k words
4.46
20.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,364 Followers

"Are you nuts?" Mike asked me after I finished telling him my idea. "No one in their right mind would ever get involved in something like that, you've got to be out of your ever loving mind to even consider something like this!"

Mike was not only my long time agent, he'd become my very best friend. But I knew his concern for me was more out of financial worries as opposed to our friendship. I had played the role of Dr. Peters on a daytime soap opera for several years now. I had honestly enjoyed the fame that had come with it, garnering over a period of time quite a following by the number of letters I'd received over time, most of which had been from women of course, though somewhat surprisingly, even a few men. I had even had to use the line on more than one occasion when someone had approached me actually seeking advice.

"Sorry, I'm not really a doctor. I just play one on TV."

During the course of the series, I had had several ongoing affairs with many of the nurses, along with one or two of the female doctors who I worked with. One of which had nicknamed me Dr. Dick in the show, something the producers found funny, so they'd actually used that in more than one episode. None of it had been real of course, I hadn't had any affairs with any of them, an affair as I looked at it as being with someone who was married. I had had several liaisons with those who weren't however, once again giving some justification to the nickname, Dr. Dick.

Needless to say, after nearly fourteen years, imagine my surprise when I learned I was to be replaced by a much younger new Doctor. Even those with whom I worked with found it to be shocking news, I really did have a following, and there was concern that by writing me out of the show, there'd be repercussions.

I actually hoped there would be. Even if they killed me, which was entirely possible, it was also just as possible they would find a way to resurrect me if I got enough support for them to do that. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Not that people didn't yell scream and complain, they did. But the producers of the show didn't budge. They felt it was time for a change.

And though I hadn't exactly splurged needlessly, and still had a bit in the bank, I knew I couldn't continue on with my lifestyle the way I had been either. Either cut backs would have to be made, or I'd have to land some other role in a different series, or perhaps find away to branch out into primetime, though I had done a few commercials. Just enough to keep a little extra money coming in. At the moment however, neither one of the other prospects looked too promising, which had caused me to look into an entirely different direction.

After several weeks of waiting around hearing nothing, I began to suspect he was right. I finally started to worry until I got a really interesting letter in the mail. At first I laughed it off, but then weeks later I got a second one from an entirely different person, after that, I began to give things some serious consideration, which had led to the discussion we were having now.

Even only having two letters suggesting the idea, hinting at it, I honestly believed there were probably a lot more who were thinking along the same lines. Once we'd actually gotten the word out, who knows...it might actually turn into something.

"You're nuts!" He said once again shaking his head.

"Why? Just because no one else has actually done it?" I asked.

"For one, you're not really a Doctor, even if you sort of look like one, or are you forgetting that?" he asked me. I had graying temples now, quite naturally of course, that did tend to give me a very distinguished professional sort of look, along with my deep-set, piercing blue eyes. "You don't have a license to actually be practicing medicine. Either!" He added. "And secondly, you can't run a doctor's office like you are a physician, that's absolutely insane! If not totally illegal!"

"I wouldn't really be practicing medicine," I explained to him for the fourth or fifth time. "I wouldn't be subscribing any sort of medications, except perhaps for some placeboes or even possibly candy pills that we could pretend are. And only if that was something in the fantasy of our patient that they wanted me to include. Whatever examinations or procedures I'd perform in the office, in the examination room, wouldn't include anything that would even remotely come close to actually practicing medicine, just a lot of pretending. Something I am good at and used to do every single day. I can use a lot of technical jargon, and even make some of it up if I have to. Just enough to make it believable, fun and exciting for my...patients," I said grinning.

Mike just stood there shaking his head in disbelief that he was actually listening to me.

Once again I read him both letters I'd received, paraphrasing.

"I personally think it's a crying shame that they took you off the series. I for one, would actually pay to come and see you, even though I know you're not really a doctor. I would still love to set up an appointment with you, and come in and pretend I had some sort of illness that needed to be treated, if nothing else, than to just have you examine me. Seriously...think about it. A very dear and long time fan...Shirley."

"I don't know Steve," he said, though I could tell he was softening.

"Call me Dick, or at least Dr. Dick," I said joking back with him, at least forcing him to cast a smile. "Listen to this one, it's even better," I said reading once again.

"It's been a long time fantasy of mine to one day play the role of a nurse, or even a patient. And though I know the impossibility of ever really doing that on a TV series, I'd actually be willing to pay to feel like I was. To come into a set that seemed real, to pretend I had some reason or purpose for being there, and then to be examined by someone such as yourself, or even work side by side with you while examining someone else, is something I am and would be, prepared to spend a great deal of money for. So please...think about it. I implore you!" Sincerely yours, Joan Stevenson."

"Hey, maybe she's even "the" Stevenson, the old matron herself!" I wondered joking around with Mike. There was a very well to do family in the area, with that very same last name, who had more money than I'd even know what to do with. "You don't suppose?" I wondered.

"I doubt it, but even if she is related, she'd have to be your patient every single day to make it worthwhile, and I seriously think you'd get bored rather quickly with examining the same horny old lady every day...or would you?"

I had to concede that point, I probably would. But what I wasn't willing to concede was the fact that I felt like there'd be a lot more like these two who were out there, who were actually willing to pay money to make appointments to come to a real looking office and get examined by the well known Dr. Dick. As wild as it might sound, I actually believed we could do it.

"Listen Mike...I honestly believe there's enough people out there who are more than willing to do this. There won't be a single illegal thing about it either. We present it as nothing more than an adult fantasy role play, in a real setting, in a real office, with a very believable, and well known actor/doctor. Simple as that. We'll even interview them all before hand, like casting for a part. We'll hand out questionnaires, we'll get an idea of what types of things they're into, what they are, or are not willing to do. Then we have them sign release forms, legally binding release forms prior to setting up any examinations or appointments. For those who we feel would help us in setting up a real or seemingly real environment, we offer up slightly different contracts, give them a feel of being a part of something with a percent of the take on the side. A small percent perhaps, but hell...one advantage we would have, we could always fire anyone if they started getting too big for their britches!"

Mike actually laughed at that one.

"Ok, I still think you're insane. But...I'm willing to do this. Lets at least contact everyone who has written you some sort of a fan letter, and pass this by them and ask for a response. Based on that, we'll have a much better idea if this is truly feasible or not. If you'll agree to that, and give this up if we don't get enough of a response, then I'll go along with it for now. Deal?"

"Deal!" I said.

Neither one of us had any idea at the time how big this would really turn out to be. The response was overwhelming. We seriously had no idea.

**

I had managed to locate what had in fact been a once private office in the middle of town. It was big enough to accommodate several examination rooms, a waiting room nurses station, receptionist and everything else that was needed. Being close friends with some of the people at the soap who worked behind the scenes and had a prop room full of unused equipment, it was easy for me to buy up a lot of old and somewhat used or worn out props for almost next to nothing. Other things we needed were easy enough to obtain through medical supply warehouses where my name, fame actually got me a discount. Within weeks we actually had an office that looked as real as any other you might actually walk into. We even had rows and rows of medical files hanging, most of which would eventually contain the actual information and fantasies of our clients. We would in fact in time operate much like a real live clinic, only none of our patients would be really sick, and all of which who would come in, willing to pay and pretend that they actually were. We had also decided that early on, we'd entertain each and every fantasy that was presented to us, only turning down those we felt were simply too far out there, or too outlandish to actually do. Though even those were far and few between. The additional money we mentioned right up front for the more elaborate situations didn't cause any of those particular clients/patients to even bat an eyelash over. They were willing to pay as long as they got what they wanted.

We opened the clinic with a sign hanging out front, which read simply "Dr. Dick's". We paid for a posted a security guard at the door, who scrutinized everyone coming in. No one got through into the clinic unless they had a coded card sent to them in the mail. A code that we then tied into the files hanging in our office. Most every name used we knew were fictitious ones, which was fine. Part of our promise to our clients was to treat them in the same manner as with any Doctor-Patient confidentiality. We'd sent out hundreds, if not thousands of questionnaires well before hand, asking everyone to fill them out in as complete detail as possible. We asked some very personal, intimate questions as well, giving them all the opportunity to answer them, but only if they were comfortable in doing so. Every one of them came back fully completed. As we began scheduling and making appointments, Mike realized we had more than enough to keep us in practice for the next year, including all holidays and weekends off, not to mention four weeks of scheduled vacation, something we'd eventually work around by hiring a few other pretend doctors, if and when we needed to. We'd even hired a full staff that would literally be working full time. A real receptionist, someone to take and schedule appointments, interns, physician assistants, nurses, the whole nine yards. People from nearly every walk of life who either wanted to play the role in the office, or who simply wanted to come in for a physical examination by either myself, or another member of my staff.

Mike quit his job as an agent and came to work in the office full time.

**

I thought it was only fair to schedule the very first appointment with Shirley. When I first contacted her and told her what we'd done, and that it was partially on her advice, she was thrilled. I then told her to fill out one of our personal intimate questionnaires, give us specifics about what it was she wanted, expected during the course of her examination, and then we'd simply take it from there. She did. After receiving it I of course showed it to Mike, sat down with the rest of my staff, and literally worked up a script so that we'd all be prepared by the time she showed up for her appointment. Some would have small roles, others larger ones. Everyone would get paid accordingly, most of them earning more money in a single hour than they would have in an entire day.

Shirley was early for our first appointment.

We were well prepared for our first patient's fantasy, a rather strange one as it turned out, but well worth the money in performing.

Some of the actual hired staff would be in the waiting room, sitting as patients waiting to be seen. Gloria, our nurse/receptionist would be antagonistic, sitting there doing her nails more than actually attending to anyone, Shirley, or rather Mrs. Brown would eventually get upset and demand to be seen. Gloria would ignore her of course, informing her that Dr. Dick was running a little behind schedule, and that he'd see her in due order. She'd eventually get fed up with that, barge through into the hallway, and then into one of the examination rooms demanding an explanation. She'd find one waiting for her when she did.

Everyone was prepared, ready and waiting the moment she walked into the office. When I saw the little red light go on over my head, I knew it was show time.

The fun part for me was, I actually got to fuck one of the nurses.

Cindy, a very cute buxom little blonde was at the moment sitting in one of our examination chairs, her feet in the stirrups, legs spread. She had on a nurses uniform, along with a hat of course, me currently between her legs, a Dr.'s coat on complete with stethoscope around the neck. My dick currently sliding in and out of that extremely wet very aroused pussy. Cindy wasn't pretending to enjoy it either, though neither was I.

"I want to know why the hell..." Shirley said bursting into the room, suddenly seeing and finding the two of us fucking there together as she looked on us with disgust, shock and initial alarm.

"Sorry Doctor Dick..." Gloria said having come in right behind her. "She slipped by me before I could catch her."

"That's ok nurse," I said turning around. "I'll handle this myself."

Of course Shirley was by now staring straight down at my blood engorged cock.

"I'm truly sorry to have kept you waiting Mrs. Brown, but as you well know, this is a specialty clinic, and sometimes our appointments can tend to run over just a little. It's our policy here that we give and treat each and every patient with the utmost respect and courtesy, taking whatever time is needed. No matter how long it takes, or what's required. We don't just rush through procedures or process our patients through here like some sort of drive thru."

"But...but isn't she one of your nurses?" she said still looking down at my dick.

I was actually surprised, Shirley had studied and memorized her lines well. Though we were all prepared to adlib ourselves if we had to.

"Yes, yes. She is. But even the doctors and nurses who are working here are very often our patients too. And they have to schedule and make appointments just like everyone else has to. Just as you did."

"But...but you're fucking her aren't you?"

"Well, in the technical sense, I suppose that I am. But what I really am doing, is examining her."

"With your penis?"

"Yes...with my penis. You see, it's the only way that I really can examine her to determine what her true condition really is."

"Which is what?"

"Well, though I should probably examine her a bit further, my initial findings suggest that she has cunttooloosetonotice."

"Cunt too what?"

"Cuntooloosetonotice. "

"That sounds serious Doctor!"

"Well, it can be if not properly treated, but I think we caught this just in the dick of time in a manner of speaking," I said smiling. Mrs. Brown still looked worried and concerned however.

"In laymen's terms, her pussy gets too wet to really feel anything. I'm trying to determine if that is indeed what she has, or if she needs some sort of specialized treatment. The only way I can truly tell for sure, is to actually stick my dick inside her in an effort to find out. And as you well know Mrs. Brown, that is what we do here. We specialize in treatments that go outside the norm, but we also cure people with a far greater success rate than anyone else does too. That's also why they call me...Dr. Dick."

"Yes, yes...of course, I see. And you know...I think I'm here for the very same reason that she is," Shirley now stated. "I think I might be suffering from the exact same thing myself!"

"Well, Mrs. Brown, since you're here, and since I already have the proper equipment out to examine you with, we might just as well proceed. And since Nurse Jackie here is quite willing and able to assist me, being very familiar with your particular case, how about we do just that?"

"I'd appreciate that, I really am running late already, so thank you for fitting me in so soon," she responded which really was an adlib.

"We're here to serve you!" I Said adlibbing back smiling at her. "Now then, if you'd care to put on one of these gowns?"

"Oh...do I really have to? I really do hate them, they're so uncomfortable, and unflattering, you know...opening at the back the way that they do."

"Of course not, whatever makes you the most comfortable. If you'd prefer, you're certainly welcome to simply get naked."

"Thank you, I think I'd prefer to," she then said.

"Nurse Jackie? If you wouldn't mind helping Mrs. Brown to undress? We can then proceed to her full examination."

As we'd rehearsed of course, Nurse Jackie played by the ever voluptuous Cindy, was to keep her breasts on display the entire time. Shirley had indicated in her questionnaire, that though she had never once had, or really thought about having sex with another woman, she did find looking at other women's breasts to be very, very stimulating for her. And that she might, at some point, even want to touch those of another woman, though she'd also indicated she might not. If she did...then she wanted to be the one to do it and not be forced into doing it. Thus...it was simply Cindy's job to keep her breasts free and available in the event Shirley decided to do that.

Even I would have been hard pressed not to reach out and touch them had I been a woman. They were real, and they were beautiful.

"Nurse Jackie? While I listen to Mrs. Brown's heart, would you mind taking her pussy pulse for me please? Along with her cunt pressure?"

Nurse Jackie began stretching out a pair of latex gloves for the procedure.

"Excuse me, Dr. Dick? What did you tell her to do?"

I removed the stethoscope from my ears, having barely placed it on her breast.

"She needs to take your pussy pulse, and your cunt pressure," I told her. "Every woman has one, and like in this instance, where we're actually examining you for cunttooloosetonotice, we need to find out what yours is. So, if you wouldn't mind holding still for a moment while she takes it."

I now placed the stethoscope directly over her nipple holding it there, listening. Shirley giggled, once again adlibbing, though speaking the truth.

"That's cold," she said honestly.

"Yeah, sorry about that, but these need to be. While we're at it, I thought we might as well get your nipple readings out of the way as long as we're here."

"Nipple readings?" she said jumping slightly as Nurse Jackie slipped her index finger inside Mrs. Brown.

"Hold still please," Cindy told her, worming her finger around inside her momentarily. "And no talking."

"Yes, you see Mrs. Brown, quite often women don't realize or understand that their nipples can get out of alignment. You see, they're sort of triggers that run electrical responses down the nervous system, straight to a woman's clitoris. Quite often, if one is played with far more often than the other, which oft times women have a tendency in doing themselves, it can create a misalignment in the triggering system. You can actually end up delaying a clitoral orgasm, as opposed to allowing it. So...the first thing we need to do here, is get them all nice and hard first, which is why of course these implements are kept very, very cold."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,364 Followers