Dr. Frank's Newest Patient Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Frank realizes how deep his new desire is.
2.4k words
4.51
138.2k
108

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,050 Followers

When I woke up the following day, my previous nights' revelation seemed a distant memory. I wanted to see Penny's pussy? Ridiculous. The very thought made my skin crawl like beetles marching down my spine. She was my flesh and blood. I was just turned on by the taboo, and Laura's sexy incest play.

Penny had made eggs when I got downstairs.

"Special day?" I asked, pouring myself some coffee.

"No dad," she said, rinsing the pan before she sat down. "I just woke up early."

"Why's that?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

Penny set our plates down, one for each of us, and then sat at the table. She didn't touch her food, and though I was hungry, I suddenly felt odd doing so. Instead, Penny folded her hands and sat up very straight.

"Daddy, I am eighteen years old now, and it's time you start acting like it."

Penny was speaking with a clear, authoritative voice, and it took me aback.

"Sweetheart - I do. I let you take the car whenever you want, you have a job tutoring, you can stay late with your friends as long as you text first. I think that's all pretty fair. You are still in high school, you know. I'm not going to start letting you stay out all night or go drinking with your friends."

Penny looked away, and for a second I saw something crush across her face - sadness? Frustration? I wanted to eat my words, even though they were sensible.

"Kitten," I said more gently. "Is there something more specific you want to ask me to change? We can talk about anything."

"It's just -" Penny hid her face with her hands. I knew she cried when she was upset, and hated it, so I pretended not to notice. "Dad, it was the way you looked at me when I mentioned the exam. Like I was a little baby or something. I know I'm small, but I am an adult, and you raised me to take care of my body. Then suddenly when I want to do the right thing for myself, you act like I'm asking to have sex with someone right in front of you!"

I looked at my cooling eggs. She was right. I had reacted poorly. After years of growing up in a house that promoted women's health and advocacy, how could I turn around and tell her it wasn't ok for her to take her own body in her own hands?

That thought brought with it another image - Penny, with her hands exploring her body. My cock twitched.

No, it wasn't the exam. It was Penny, splayed out with her legs in stirrups. It wasn't Penny seeing a doctor that wasn't the problem, wasn't Penny at all. It was me.

"Kitten," I said. How could I say this? The thought of you getting an exam is giving me uncontrollable erections. Or, I don't trust my partner not to finger you. "I'm sorry if I upset you. I love you. I guess it's hard for me to accept you're grown up. We'll schedule you an exam for the end of the week. How's that?"

Penny smiled. She reached across the table and took my hand. "Thank you daddy. This is why I love you so much; I can tell you everything."

But I can't tell you everything, I thought.

I didn't have patients that morning, so I called Laura after I dropped Penny off.

"You'll have to pay extra," she said. "Short notice."

"I don't care," I said, and I didn't; I'm a specialty doctor in a rural small town. Prostitutes don't cost much, but proper female health care does.

When I got to our hotel, I beat Laura. I was pacing in the room by the time she swiped her card.

"There you are," I said.

"Dr. Frank," she purred, smiling. "What's got you all hot and bothered today?"

"No Dr. Frank stuff," I said, holding my hand out for her coat so she could get it off faster and get on the bed. "You said something yesterday."

Laura came up close to me, so her breasts brushed my chest. She looked up at me through her eyelashes. Damn.

"You mean, daddy?"

My cock was rock hard in my pants. I swallowed. "Yes."

Laura let out a giggle. She unbuttoned her shirt. "Daddy, do you think the boys will like me?"

She dropped her shirt on the ground. "My little titties are smaller than the other girls. Mommy's were bigger than mine."

She unhooked her bra and took her breasts in her hands, so the nipples pointed right at me, as if asking for my attention. "Daddy are they too small?"

"No babygirl," I said, descending on them. Laura's nipples were perfect; pink and soft, so I could tap my tongue against them and feel them hardening. She moaned.

"Oh daddy," she whispered.

"You want to be a good girl for me?" I said, unhooking my belt. "Do you want to see something sweetie?"

"Yes," she said. Laura looked a bit too eager when I took my pants off, that excited look that women seldom give when they're really aroused - that one is more focused on the goal, ready to fuck, not that fake coy smile girls give when they're trying to seduce you. But I could play along with anything, as long as she got on her knees.

"Take daddy's cock in your mouth," I said. "Oh, that's it kitten. Good girl. Oh, yes sweetie, you're such a good little cocksucker for daddy."

I looked down at the pretty sight: Laura, on her knees, naked to the waist, her pretty red lips around my cock, her blonde head moving up and down. I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her harder, to the back of her throat. No one sucks better than a prostitute.

"Oh that's it," I whispered. "That's what daddy likes."

I could feel her tongue swirling around my head as it came in, and then lick the underside of my cock as I went all the way back to her tonsils. I love the sound of a woman gagging on me. I wound my fingers in her hair and moved faster, in and out, until I was full blown fucking her face.

"That's it baby," I said. "Yeah Penny, suck your daddy, suck your daddy Penny!"

I closed my eyes and, fuck it, imagined my Penny on her knees, looking up at me with my hands in her hair, me moving her head back and forth over my manhood.

"Yeah Penny! Yeah kitten!" I was so close. I imagined turning Penny onto her hands and knees, her perfect little ass in the air, her pink virgin pussy available to me, her father. I imagined kneeling, one leg balanced by her shoulders, fucking her as hard as I could, Penny grabbing the headboard for leverage, her face pressed into my pillows as she screamed. Even better, her pillows on her little twin bed.

I came in Laura's throat, wildly bucking against her face.

After, I kept her there for a minute, waiting for it to die down while she swallowed around me. When I pulled out, she giggled.

"You like that Mr. Daddy?" she asked.

I couldn't even look her in the face.

When I got into work, I tried to convince myself I had it out of my system. This was just a new taboo I was trying out. Maybe I could find a girlfriend who wanted to play this kind of way. A girlfriend would be nice, especially once Penny went to college.

But then I thought of Penny in college, some frat boy fucking her in her bed, and I nearly snapped my pen in half.

I went to the front desk and told the assistant to clear my schedule for Friday afternoon.

"I want the office clear after two," I said. "Everyone else can go home. I'll be working on a research project."

She nodded, and proceeded to move appointments, even Dr. Tom's.

I left Penny a voicemail telling her she was scheduled.

"I'm just going to do the exam," I said, trying to sound casual. Could she hear that my hands were shaking? "You're right, it's what I do, and easier that way. Love you kitten."

That night, I suggested we watch a movie. Penny looked so cute in her nightgown, her hair wet from her shower, and I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts.

She snuggled up to me on the couch, and lifted my arm around her shoulders like she usually did. She smelled amazing; I knew it was her shampoo, but sometimes still convinced myself it was just the natural sweetness of her.

I couldn't tell you what the movie was about. All I know was it felt amazing to have Penny leaned against me. For a good thirty minutes, it really was just nice to be close to my daughter. But then something changed.

Penny shifted positions, so her nightgown rode up just a bit. But it wasn't only that; one more inch of bare thigh couldn't convince a father to want his daughter. But then she leaned back against me, and I felt my cock twitch in my pants. For the first time, I realized Penny was a beautiful woman, and felt my body reacting to that more than to her as my daughter. Her eyes were glued to the screen, and I moved my arm down so it cupped her around the waist. She fit so nicely in my hand, she must be so light.

I could probably fuck her standing up. I've always wanted to do that - a woman wrapped around my waist, moving her back and forth - but have never been able to.

Jesus.

Without even thinking about it, I began to move my hand up and down her waist. She didn't seem to notice. My flesh seemed to come alive - I was so nervous. It had been so long since I've touched a woman like this, since I was nervous about her reaction, since I cared about anything other than getting off. Even Laura was great sex but she was paid to be great. I was nearly jumping out of my skin just having my hand on Penny's waist.

I pulled her tighter against me. God, she was sweet to hold. I moved my hand a bit lower, almost to her hip.

Under her nightie, I felt the waistband of her underwear. I knew it from the wash: white cotton panties, from a package. They were always bright white and new looking, and now I imagined them around her bare little pussy. That beautiful slit was just a few inches from my fingers.

If she looked, she'd see how hard I was.

In four days, that pussy would be open in front of me.

My cock twitched in my pants, and I started to have that feeling that comes from being especially horny - like my skin is hot, my balls are heavy, like I'd do absolutely anything to fuck. My baby girl's legs in the stirrups, my head between them.

I extricated my arm.

"Penny, I'm beat. I'm gonna head up."

She looked at me, bleary-eyed - she must have been almost asleep. "Ok, daddy. I hope you sleep well."

I didn't. I tried to watch some porn to help with the hard-on, but my usual fix - busty blonde girls like Laura, like my wife, who scream - seemed so dull to me. It was what I was supposed to like, as a man.

I switched to "teens" and then finally, after a long time with the text in the search box, "daddy/daughter."

But the porn sucked. Anyone telling you it's good is a liar. It's all so fake, so obviously actors, that it didn't even work in my heightened state.

I took a walk to the bathroom, hoping a shower would cool me off.

Penny's door was shut, but her light was on. I stood outside, wondering if I should knock or not - I kept waiting to look at her and not feel this, not want to look at her beautiful body - and that was when I heard it.

At first it sounded like a kitten's mew. Just one high little cry.

I stepped closer - was my baby ok?

Then came a little sob, just as small as the first. Her bed was not two feet from the door, so I could heard pretty well. She was being quiet.

I pressed my ear against the wood.

"Oh," I heard.

It was so soft, like one note on a flute.

"Oh yes," once more. "Mmm!"

The noises were so sweet, so quiet, that I almost mistook them for something else. And then my body recognized them before my bed.

My cock, which had been at half-mast throughout the venture through pornography, sprang to life.

Another little sob, that high little mew. Penny was touching herself.

"Oh yes," she cried. "Oh right there is so good!"

I didn't decide to, but suddenly my boxers were down and my hand was around my cock. I used my precum to lubricate my hand and began to stroke to the sounds of Penny masturbating.

Her little moans grew louder and faster, but were still so sweet and feminine they could have been blown away in a gust of wind. I had to keep my ear to the door to hear her precious noises of pleasure, the cries of a virgin pleasuring herself.

"Eh, eh, eh!"

"Oh sweet girl," I whispered, "that it's baby, play with your clit."

I closed my eyes to enhance the sound, and this time didn't stop myself. I imagined Penny on her little white bed, naked, her tiny breasts buds on her chest, maybe teasing her nipples as she rubbed her clit fast and furious, taken by pleasure.

"Oh take me, take me," she cried. "I'll be such a good girl for you!"

That was when I came, spraying the back of my little girl's door.

No shame arrived this time, just a new wave of lust. I came before Penny, and listened with delight as she finished herself off, crescendoing to a beautiful orgasm, so light and high it could have been the voice of girlhood itself.

With my boxers, I wiped my cum off her door, careful not to make a sound, and then I went back to my room.

Now I wasn't worried about if I should see her pussy or not. I knew I would see her pussy. There was no way I could resist. But how could I ever stop once it was in front of me?

I fell asleep without an answer to that question.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,050 Followers