Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Emily. Every time you hear the word tits, I get to influence you. Every time a man cums on my tits, my influence over you grows. I'm just getting you used to being fucked and having hot, dirty sex with total strangers. Be honest - - tell me you enjoyed that fat workman with his big cock."

I shook my head, but my body betrayed me, my nipples hardening beneath her ghostly hands as I thought back to the huge dick the fat workman had.

"No, no, I didn't," I lied.

"Yes, you did," Terri-Ann said. "And I'm going to get you a lot more of that as well but with much better looking men. I'm going to make you a pornstar!"

"What?! Why!?"

"Because I need to get back into the porno business and track down the son of a bitch who killed me!" She bent down and kissed my neck, one of her hands travelling down over my belly and into my newly trimmed and shaved pussy, making me shudder as she fingered me. "I'm going to make you a pornstar, Emily," she said before she vanished.

† † † † †

Dr Freeland coughed as Emily paused in her story, wondering if he should call someone to have her taken away.

"So you see why I came here, doctor," she said.

Because you're as mad as a box of frogs? Dr Freeland thought to himself. "Errrrr no, Emily, I'm afraid I don't."

"I need you to confirm whether what Terri-Ann said is true. Did you use second hand implants? Did they belong to a dead pornstar?"

Dr Freeland felt himself blush. "Well, ethically I couldn't possibly - - I mean, from a health point of view - - saving your husband some money - - he was quite insistent - - "

"So it's true, then?" Emily said, her eyes widening. "Doctor, you have to help me. My implants are haunted!"

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing! Just remember this is my first Humor/Satire story so please be gentle with me!

12