Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 01

Story Info
Black student discovers Prof is a dominatrix.
1.1k words
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,128 Followers

"You're simply incorrigible and arrogant, Mr. Omar Stephens, someone should definitely teach you a lesson," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said, and the slender yet curvy blonde academic pushed her glasses on the bridge of her nose, and sighed. She leaned against her desk, inside her private office. They were in the Law School at Canada's Capital University. Licking her lips, she looked at her soon-to-be former student Stephens and shook her lovely blonde head.

"Yeah, I got a real problem with authority, or so I've been told," Stephens replied, shrugging. The big and tall young black man casually ran his hands through his Afro, and looked at his professor. Ever since he first took a look at her, way back in January, Stephens found her simply hot. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland was smart, savvy, and quite knowledgeable about the course she taught, The Law In An International Lens. Unlike other profs that Stephens had, he genuinely respected the good doctor.

"Why did you oppose me in every class discussion, Omar? You know the material, and you often ended up agreeing with me, so why were you such a dick?" Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland asked, licking her lips, and Omar Stephens shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The towering, dark-skinned brother could sense the lovely academic's exasperation, and it pained him not to be able to reveal his feelings.

I opposed you because, like a lot of Muslim men of color, I secretly find bossy white women smoking hot and I can barely control myself when I'm around you, Stephens thought, and he bit his lip, barely stopping himself from speaking. The professor's stance was provocative, and she looked like she meant business. Double hotness as far as he was concerned. How many times had Omar Stephens lain in his bed at night, thinking about Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland, the most beautiful academic he'd ever seen?

"Well, Omar Stephens, cat got your frigging tongue?" Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland asked tersely, and the brother paused. Omar Stephens pondered how to best answer the prof's question. For an entire semester, he'd been amazed by her beauty and brains, and how she made even the most boring concepts in law seem so damn interesting and cool. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland engaged with students, and made law classes exciting. What more could anyone want in a teacher?

"Um, I like it when you're angry," Omar Stephens confessed, and the young man exhaled sharply. Born in the environs of Dorchester, Massachusetts, to a Jamaican immigrant family, Omar converted to Islam a while back, and embraced the beautiful religion fully. Islam changed his life, and he really liked the strength and simplicity of the faith. A lot of Jamaican-Americans found Omar's conversion to Islam quite odd, but he felt he made the right choice.

There was just one thing about Islam that Omar Stephens kind of disagreed with. In the Islamic faith, women obeyed and men ruled. It was that simple. From Saudi Arabia to Yemen, from Palestine to Nigeria, from Senegal to Indonesia, Islam was deeply patriarchal and Muslim women were expected to be deferential in their dealings with men, especially their husbands and fathers.

When Omar Stephens came to Canada's Capital University, he became fascinated by the lovely, Hijab-wearing Muslim beauties of all hues whom he saw walking around campus. Sadly, finding a feisty Muslim woman was quite difficult, due to their meekness. Omar yearned to find a strong Muslim woman to dominate him, but such a unicorn did not exist. Over time, Omar's attention shifted elsewhere. He discovered he was really turned on by bossy women, especially pale-skinned, blonde ones like Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland here.

"You like it when I'm angry, huh? How would you like it if I slapped you right now?" Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said angrily, and she rose from her leaning position and brought her beautiful, scowling face inches from Omar's. The burly, Afro-sporting young man held his breath, even as his heart thundered in his chest. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland totally got in his personal space, scary and sexy at the same time. And he loved it...

"Go on, I double dare you," Omar Stephens shot back, and Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland grinned nastily, a scary glow coming to her eyes. She slapped him then, hard across the face. Omar's face stung, and he winced, but his dick hardened in his pants. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland looked at Omar, and saw a wicked smile creep into his dark, handsome face. This one is turned on by pain and humiliation, she thought, pleased by his reaction.

"Hmm, Omar, you like this, I can tell, is that why you always interrupted me in class? You want me to trash you and lay down the law?" Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland asked, and she grabbed Omar's jaw, and looked into his soulful brown eyes. Omar Stephens smiled and nodded, and she returned his smile. The things I am going to do to your ass, smart mouth, the feisty academic thought while tantalizing her usually mouthy student.

"Yes ma'am, I, um, want you, to, um, well, dominate me," Omar Stephens stammered, and Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland nodded firmly. She was tempted to bend him over, yank down his pants and give that cute black ass of his a sound spanking, but doing such a thing in her office was ill-advised. It was early April, and the Law School of Canada's Capital University was packed with professors, teacher's assistants and administrative support staff handling all the papers that needed correcting. The risk of discovery was too great...

"Hmm, well, Stephens, I will give you one chance to see if you can take instruction, and if you fuck it up, there will be hell to pay," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said sharply, and Omar Stephens smiled and nodded. He gathered his belongings and left the professor's office, and she patted his ass gently, then gave it a firm squeeze. Omar Stephens grinned, and then Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland sent him on his merry way. They would play another day...

"I look forward to serving you, ma'am," Omar Stephens said sagely to Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland before leaving her office. The beautiful blonde academic sat on her chair and smiled, pleased with herself. She looked forward to play with Omar. This brief moment of domination thrilled her so much that she dimmed the lights in her office and slid her hand into her pants. She began masturbating, fingering her already wet pussy.

"Omar Stephens, you won't know what hit you," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland whispered, and she closed her eyes as she continued to masturbate. Thoughts of Omar and his big and tall, dark-skinned and virile body flooded her mind, and she relished the idea of flogging him, spanking him and leading him around on a leash. Somehow, the annoyingly charming brother from the U.S. seemed to have figured out that she was a closet dominatrix. And the thought of topping Omar Stephens thrilled her so much that she came. Oh yes, this was going to be fun...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,128 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeding Bench You are bred for the first time.in Fetish
Dinner Party Group-Orgasm Roommates will try anything (including each other).in Lesbian Sex
The Test A Scientific Experiment Ends With a Bang.in Group Sex
Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality Account of my first time with two throbbing cocks!in Loving Wives
Summer at the Sex Club A couple enjoys their first time at a sex club.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories