Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 03

Story Info
Black Muslim student bangs blonde Prof in Ottawa.
1.4k words
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland, Professor Emeritus at the Law School of Canada's Capital University stretched luxuriously on her bed, feeling pleasurable sore yet giddy after a night of fun. Tall and slender yet curvy where it counted, the blonde-haired, bespectacled academic smiled, pleased with all the mean and sexy things she'd done with a certain student.

In the world of academia as well as other professions, certain lines weren't meant to be crossed. Stephanie Macke-Leland, an overachiever from the get-go, had always been the kind of gal who tossed the rules on the side and did her own thing. What Stephanie wanted she usually got, simple as that. A life without passion in it was not what she called truly living, not by a long shot...

"Omar, wake up," Stephanie said, and she nudged the big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young black man on the shoulder. Omar Stephens kept right on snoring, and didn't even budge. Looks like I wore him out, Stephanie thought, and she smiled slyly. Rising from the bed, she headed to the nearby washroom and sat on the porcelain bowl, taking a piss. Her pussy was still sore from the pounding Omar gave her...

Last night, Stephanie Macke-Leland and Omar Stephens came to her lofty apartment in downtown Ottawa, and they got down and dirty. After a night of wining and dining, teacher and student needed to unwind, and they let passion take them where it would. The result was many passionate hours of creative, kinky, brutal, tender, freaky and at times downright dangerous lovemaking. The kind that Stephanie Macke-Leland absolutely craved...

After jet-setting around the world acquiring degrees from a variety of schools in the United Kingdom and elsewhere, Stephanie Macke-Leland returned to her alma mater in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and found peace and fulfillment. While overseas, Stephanie dabbled in hedonism and discovered the world of BDSM. She'd been hooked ever since, incorporating it into her love life.

Coming back to Canada's Capital University as an instructor, Stephanie Macke-Leland met a most unique student, Omar Stephens, an authentic African American Muslim. The brother from the United States was talkative in the classroom but good in bed, which was why Stephanie kept him around. Omar does not disappoint, Stephanie thought, touching her still-sore pussy while sitting on the can.

Rising from the porcelain goddess, Stephanie Mac-Leland walked up to the bedroom window, admiring her reflection on the wall mirror along the way. Tall and fit, but curvy where it counted, Stephanie had a slimmed-down amazon look, one which she cultivated through long hours at the gym. Goodlife Fitness was her favorite workout spot in the Ottawa area, though she sometimes used the campus gym. Yeah, life was definitely good.

"Hello gorgeous," came a deep masculine voice, and Stephanie gasped as a pair of rather strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around her waist. Omar stood behind her, his breath hot against the back of her head. Grinning, Stephanie thrust backwards, grinding her ample derriere against Omar's groin, and she felt him rise to the occasion, so to speak. Turning around quite swiftly, Stephanie faced Omar, and grinned wickedly at him.

"Good morning, Doc," Omar whispered into Stephanie's ear, leaning closer, and she purred like a kitten. The two of them shared a kiss, and then, just like that, they began another round. Stephanie loved BDSM and liked to incorporate it into her sex life, but without the rigid rules that so many in that realm liked to be beholden to. Fortunately for her, Omar was down for whatever...

"Good morning, my sexy student, fancy some booty?" Stephanie said coyly, and Omar grinned, and then turned her around, bending her over the nearby sofa. Omar admired Stephanie's thick and round white ass, and playfully smacked it. He'd always been a sucker for a female with a nice ass, and Stephanie Macke-Leland, the proverbial naughty professor, had the best ass in Canadian academia, hands down.

"Hmm, you were too wild last night, Stephanie, I need to teach you a lesson," Omar said, as he palmed Stephanie's bottom, and she giggled softly. Last night, she went a bit far with the whole female domination/male submission thing, and for a moment, she was worried that Omar Stephens might not be able to keep up. That was so naughty of me, Stephanie thought, giggling.

"Sorry, Omar, but I'm not sorry, I was in dominatrix mode when I fucked your ass with my strap-on dildo," Stephanie retorted, and Omar grinned nastily. Stephanie turned and looked into Omar's eyes, even as she lay, supine, on the sofa, with her butt to him. Stephanie could tell that Omar was reliving the freaky and kinky things she'd done to him the night before...

"You're one freaky bitch," Omar said, somewhat angrily, slapping Stephanie's pale ass, hard. Stephanie grinned, and Omar shook his head, recalling how she tied him up, laid him on his back and filled his ass with her strap-on dildo while stroking his big black dick. Stephanie absolutely enjoyed dominating Omar in this manner, showing the handsome black Muslim stud what blonde domination was all about...

"Let's see if you can tame my ass the way I tamed yours," Stephanie said softly, a challenge in her voice. Omar scoffed, and then proceeded to grasp Stephanie's long blonde hair with one hand, yanking her head back, while smacking her thick pale ass with the other. Stephanie yelped as Omar spanked her ass, relishing the wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain she felt in her bottom. Now that's what I like, Stephanie thought, licking her lips.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Omar Stephens replied, and then he went to town on Stephanie Macke-Leland, much to the freaky blonde academic's sheer delight. Omar spanked Stephanie's bare bottom, leaving shiny red marks on her thick white butt. Stephanie squealed as Omar spanked her with those big, strong hands of his. With her ass smarting from the slight pain and her pussy dripping, Stephanie Macke-Leland, worldly academic and naughty professor, felt abase but alive...

"Fuck yeah," Stephanie screamed, feisty to the end, and Omar grinned and kept smacking her ass. Afterwards, he put Stephanie on her knees and slapped her beautiful face...with his dick. Stephanie looked at the long and thick, dark dick which stood at attention, inches from her face, as menacing as a serpent, and oh-so irresistible. Without hesitation, Stephanie wrapped her lips around Omar's dick, and began sucking him off.

"Hmm, I finally shut you up," Omar said, smirking as Stephanie's lovely blonde head bobbed up and down while sucking his dick. Stephanie flashed him a suggestive wink and continued working her magic on his fuck stick, getting him harder than a rock. Omar pulled Stephanie to her feet, and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips. Stephanie was wild and crazy, as eager to take it as she was to dish it out. Omar saw pure freakiness in her eyes, and couldn't get enough of her.

"Fuck me," Stephanie demanded, and Omar nodded, and then entered her with one swift thrust. She gasped as Omar penetrated her, and then wrapped her legs around his torso, loving the exquisite, sensual pain she felt inside as his dick stabbed her cunt. Stephanie gritted her teeth as Omar began ramming his dick into her snatch, fucking her with wild abandon. Now that's how I like to be fucked, Stephanie thought, loving Omar's roughness.

"Shut up and take it," Omar roared, gripping Stephanie's hips with both hands as he rammed his dick into her pussy, making her squeal. Stephanie kept grinding her ass against Omar's groin, driving his dick deeper into her cunt. Without caring about what her neighbors might be thinking of the noise, Stephanie howled like a woman possessed as Omar filled her pussy with his stiff dick, bruising her oh-so nicely in all the right spots.

"Hmm, that was fun, looks like I really motivated you, another perk of knowing me," Stephanie said to Omar, grinning, as they headed to the shower together. As they stood under the warm water, talking and laughing, Omar looked at Stephanie, amazed by her wildness. If Omar Stephens had known that Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland were this wild, he would have hollered at her the first time he saw her at Canada's Capital University, student/teacher fraternization rules be damned. I could get definitely used to this woman, Omar thought with a smile.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hotwife Dominated on Vacation Wife Auctioned into becoming a Hotwife.in Interracial Love
My Fiancée Reveals Her Real Needs She's addicted to BBC and must go back to it!in Interracial Love
Golf Widow's Surprise Neighbour intrudes upon a mature housewife.in Interracial Love
Amanda is Turned into a BBC Slut Sara makes her daughter Amanda into a BBC slut like herself.in Interracial Love
Was It What We Watched? She tried out a BBC, bareback.in Interracial Love
More Stories