Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So different,' she thought as she explored the unknown sensation of a womans soft tongue caressing her own.

It didn't have the strength or urgency of a mans, especially not Michaels. But it wasn't weak by any means. It was a waltz compared to a tango, both provided so much depth and synchronicity, but they were so very different from the other.

Tera's hands wound into Valerie's hair as their kiss deepened. Valerie's hands held onto Tera's sides, she could feel the womans muscles contort sinuously under her palms.

"I love you Valerie," Tera said as she broke the kiss and pulled back from her. Tera's hands moving within the folds of Valerie's robe, parting it, revealing her naked torso.

Valerie moaned as Tera's strong hands found her breasts.

Tera's hands were warm with a rough texture that she found quite erotic. Valerie could feel the calluses as they dragged over her delicate flesh. She caught her breath as they closed around her tits, pulling them tight, away from her body, her nipples hard and puckered yearning for attention.

Tera kissed her way from Valerie's cheek, down across her neck and collarbone, paused for a moment to take in the blush that had risen on Valerie's chest. She enjoyed the weight and feel of having Valerie in her hands before her lips and teeth found the hard points of her and tasted their flavor for the first time.

Valerie moaned as Tera's lips took her nipple. The volume of the moan increased as Tera's teeth gently but firmly pulled the sensitive flesh into her mouth. The moan lengthened and began to vibrate through her body as Tera's tongue swirled around the hard flesh trapped between her teeth.

Tera pulled back after a few moments, standing, she pulled Valerie with her. In one deft motion Tera pushed the robe off Valerie's shoulders and looked upon her naked form.

Tera was lost in the moment, a singular need filling her as she knelt before Valerie, taking her ankle gently in her hand and placing it on the coffee table, her lips sought out the source of their desire.

Valerie's hands moved to the back of Tera's head out of instinct, pulling her towards her sex.

She felt Tera's hands and arms slip around her thighs pulling her closer; Tera's arms feeling like supple hot iron bands as they encircled her.

Tera's lips burned as they touched Valerie's core. She was so wet; Tera's tongue snaked out, tasting her before slipping within her.

Valerie's orgasm came to her gently from this most intimate invasion as Tera's tongue continue to play over her, slipping in slow circles around her clit, Tera's lips and teeth pulling the tender bud from beneath its sheath.

"Ohhhhh Goooooood," Valerie cried out as her next orgasm washed over her, it's power building on itself as it began a chain of peaks that only seemed to go higher, taking Valerie to heights of sensation she had never known possible.

Tera's fingers slipping within Valerie's warm tight depths pushed her over the edge, this last orgasm seeming to break her apart, all the pieces of her consciousness glowing with a white-hot energy born from a passion undiscovered while holding the promise of depths unimagined.

Tera held Valerie as she quaked above her, knowing that she had taken her to the place she had hoped to. Removing her mouth from Valerie's wet center she gently laid the woman down on the couch, taking her in her arms she held Valerie as the aftershocks wracked her body.

With her eyes closed, Valerie felt as if she were floating, lost in place of passion so unique that she wished never to leave it.

As the power of the experience began to fade, become integrated into her consciousness, Valerie became aware of the strong warm arms that held her.

She felt Tera's warm sweet breath on her neck.

The coil of her arm across her waist

The heat of the thighs that surrounded and held her own, the wet warmth that lay at its zenith.

"I love you Tera," Valerie moaned as she shifted and kissed her.

Tera's lips felt flush, full, she could taste herself there, the truth of it brought another small flush of release to Valerie as she slowly broke the kiss and began to slide down Tera's body.

"You don't...," Tera's sentence was cut short as two of Valerie's fingers lightly landed on her lips, silencing her.

"Hush," Valerie whispered up at Tera, giving her a hungry look from half lidded eyes that would allow no argument.

Tera's nipple tasted salty and exotic on her tongue, her lips encased the sensitive nub, kissing and licking it, pulling it into her mouth as she sucked on it.

The pressure made Tera moan below her, Valerie enjoyed the sound.

With both of Tera's nipples receiving deep and long moan worthy attention, Valerie slipped lower. She traced the outline of Tera's abdominal muscles with her tongue, leaving a dark, if fleeting, trail to mark her passage.

Sliding from the couch she grasped the waistband of Tera's shorts and slowly pulled them free. Tera's legs went up as they were removed. Valerie held her legs like that for a moment, memorizing this first reveal of Tera's center before releasing her legs, feeling Tera's calves brush her shoulders as one foot went to the couch the other to the coffee table.

Tera was displayed before Valerie and she took her time with this first glimpse of her lover's landscape.

Tera's lithe sculpted thighs came to a V that held a vision that Valerie had never seen the like of.

Tera's large lips were parted slightly; there was no hair to obstruct Valerie's view. She could see the clear drops of her need moistening her, the hard tip of her desire was large as well, pulled out of the protective mocha folds that normally protected it. Tera's clit glistened with desire, demanding attention.

Valerie's fingers traced their way down Tera's thighs. With a delicate touch she parted her lips, revealing the pink center beneath them. Her fingers played over her lover's pussy, the heat here was greater than she could have imagined.

Looking up she caught Tera's wide eyes, which were watching Valerie with a predatory gaze. She smiled and slowly slipped her finger inside, causing Tera to moan, her eyes to flutter shut.

She was wet and soft, her finger, squeezed as Tera's muscles flexed in response to the intrusion, felt as if it was bathed in warm oil within a satin sheath. She slowly withdrew her finger, pulling the wetness out of her lover, coating her lips and clit with it.

Tera groaned as Valerie's fingertip brushed over her clit. Seeing the tremors her light touch had provided, Valerie rolled Tera's clit between her thumb and forefinger.

Tera's fingers clenched the couch as waves of pleasure coursed through her body, building to an orgasm that left her panting, a light sheen of sweat breaking out across her body.

Valerie watched as Tera convulsed, seeing the play of her sinewy muscles beneath her glowing skin.

Tera's scent found her; it was strong, sweet, with a hint of an unknown spice that beckoned Valerie closer.

Valerie's tongue slipped between her own lips as she bent over, there was an electric moment as the tip of Valerie's tongue came in contact with Tera's skin.

Sliding her tongue inside Tera's warm wetness, reveling in the multiple sensations of taste, touch and scent, Valerie was overcome by the contact. She lingered within the core of her partners need, lost in the contact, the communion, the intimate nature of their joining.

Tera's mewing moan broke Valerie's reverie. "Please, Valerie, Please," Tera intoned, her need becoming overpowering.

Using her fingers to spread Tera open, Valerie's tongue found Tera's exposed clit. Her first tenuous touches quickly morphed into strong, meaningful pulls as she sucked hard on the little appendage, pushing Tera over the edge.

Tera wailed above her, fingers twining into Valerie's hair, pulling her closer, longing for the contact to be extended.

Valerie cherished every moan and quiver, every drop of her lover's essence as it coated her tongue and lips.

As Tera's tremors lightened, Valerie moved up her body. Finding her lips, their tongues met, each tasting the other and the mixture of the two.

They lay in this lush sultry place, aware of the taste and scent and warmth that they had generated.

As Tera and Valerie slipped into a deep sleep within each other's arms, it was with the shared awareness that there was still someone missing in this, someone who would complete the circle.

.........

Valerie opened her eyes with a start, she hadn't realized how caught up in the memories she had been.

Looking towards the front seat she saw Tera turned and looking at her. Tera's eyes reflected a wanton passion, almost as if she had known what Valerie had been thinking off.

Shifting her eyes she caught the reflection of Michael's stare in the rear view mirror.

Even from behind his dark sunglasses she could feel his eyes on her, pure desire emanating from his depthless brown eyes.

The effect of Michael and Tera looking at her as if she were the last meal on earth and they were starving left Valerie with burning cheeks and panties that would definitely need to be changed.

Noticing the countryside Valerie sat up and placed her hand on Michael's shoulder.

"Take the next right," she said, enjoying touching him, almost as much as he enjoyed the feel of her hand on him.

He would have missed the turn if she had not mentioned it.

Now that he saw it he downshifted, noting that there was no sign, for either the town or street.

The ancient English oaks cast long shadows on the road as they passed beneath their reaching boughs, encasing them in a dappled, otherworldly light that Michael believed he had never encountered before.

'If only I could recreate this light,' he was thinking before his mind was taken over by the scene before him.

Rounding a curve, Nogardshire came into view below them for the first time. It's nameless energy enrapturing Michael for a moment before Aoife's voice resonated in his ears.

"Welcome young one," her rich deep voice comforted him as he gunned the engine, he was now impatient to see what answers or new mysteries would be uncovered in this ancient and powerful place that seemed to welcome him in some indiscernible yet palpable way.