Dragons Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well servant, time to prove that you can take orders." She snapped her fingers and pointed at her dick, "Suck Mommies cock, get it nice and slippery for your hole."

It felt like a warm rush of arousal hit the teen as she commanded him of this, and he wasn't sure if that was just a spell being cast on him, or natural horny response but...it turned him on...a lot. And he knew he could try to protest, but all of his complaints fell on deaf ears so far, and plus...sucking on it really didn't sound too bad, it looked big and juicy...Flint licked his lips.

"Y...yes my Queen." He said quietly, a little sheepish as he swam a little closer, her cock taller than his head. Reaching out and taking hold of it.

"Hmm...Mommy works too if you find that easier." Scarlett smirked, delighting in this taking control of him, and watching the human slowly accept his situation.

Flints cheeks were a rosy pink, and he leaned in until he could feel the intense heat radiating off her rigid cock. It pulsed again in his fingers, and he got a little sniff of it's aroma, surprisingly good! Heady and musky, but freshly washed and clean. His mouth was starting to water, so, he finally opened up and leaned in, giving the bumpy texture a tentative lick at first. Feeling her chest immediately rise as she drew in a deep breath, he lengthened his lick from the root of her sheath to the very tip of her member. Her flavor on his tongue was salty and sweet, a delicious combination that had him going back in for another lick, and another, followed by closing his lips on the side making a smooch sound. And then another one of those before raising up to her tip, parting his lips again, and taking her first few inches into his mouth.

"Gods...am I really doing this?" Flint thought to himself, eyes flicking nervous up to Scarlett again as he started to suckle on her member. Seeing however that she looked to be...in Heaven!

She was chewing her lower lip tightly, and had one hand over her breast, fondling it while Flint carefully bobbed on her first four inches. Surprising himself, was he doing that good? Was she just that built up and in need of relief? It probably does get lonely up here on the mountain as he didn't see anyone else. How long has it been for her since she...?

"Good boy...suck it deeper, and drool." She commanded suddenly, "Don't try to hold it back, let your spit spill out, we want my cock to be nice and sloppy for your ass." She reminded him again of where this was going to go, which both terrified and excited him. Brain and body at war as his prick was surely leaking precum in the hot spring.

He did as she asked and let his drool just flow, not swallowing at all and using both of his hands to grab her shaft and work it around. Squeezing along it's ridges and feeling how it was shaped, making him think even more about how it was going to feel inside of him. Her digit made his belly jump with delight. Now feeling all these ridges...these bumps and curves...how they would feel slipping inside...

"Mmmghh..." Flint couldn't help it, his body quivered and he let out a moan, mouth sounds following after it while his hands squished and slipped his saliva over her shaft. Drooling as much as he could so she was slick and shining.

"Ooooh...that's a good boy...mmmmh...Mommy's baby boy..." She purred some more, placing a hand on the back of his head and encouraging him to swallow some more, another few inches starting to slip down until she felt the entrance of his gullet. He gagged right away and coughed, cheeks puffing out for a moment and having to pull back.

"Glllghh...haahh..." He huffed over her member, eyes getting glassy as he looked up at her, "I shhawiee..." He mumbled over her member and tried to start sucking harder to make up for it. Eyes virtually crossing when he looked down at how much dick there was left! He hadn't even gotten it halfway swallowed and he gagged.

Scarlett chuckled though, "It's okay baby boy. Here, that's enough." Her clawed hand went under his chin and started to lift him up, her cock spilling from his lips with a wet slip as she pulled him by the chin closer to her. "You'll get better with practice baby...but for now...it's time to feel you from the inside..." Her other hand reached around and cupped his ass cheek, squeezing it and making Flint jump again.

He squeaked as she did this, nerves tingling in excitement and fear as she pulled him closer, placing the small human boy into her lap so that her cock nestled into the valley of his ass, slick with his spit, she quickly reached over and gathered up the sudsy soap, which being a special mixture of her own making, acted as a great lubricant as well as cleaning. Working it over her cock a bit and running it once more on his boy pussy as well before setting it down and looking into his eyes.

Flint trembled for a moment, finally managing to speak again, "I'm...nervous..." Was all he managed to say.

This was found to be adorable by the Ancient red dragon, of course he was nervous, everyone was the first time they were fucked by a dragon. But still, she purred affectionately and lifted her claw to his cheek, gently caressing it, "Do not worry little one, I'll be gentle." The other claw she brought around behind him, taking hold of her large member and guiding it towards his hole, the swollen gland prodding his entrance for the first time, letting Flint really feel how big it was.

He flinched at the hot contact, but with a comforting claw laid upon his shoulder, Scarlett carefully began to push him down. Letting him feel the insistent push of her cock on his hole, "Uhhhn...hah...nnnghh..." He panted a bit, sweat already beginning to glisten on his forehead from his predicament and the heat of the room thanks to the spring.

"Ssssssshhh...sssssshhh baby boy...relaaaax...relax..." She virtually hissed, applying just a liiiittle pressure, and finally, Flint's eyes shot open as he felt the pop. Her head being well lubed enough and his hole prepped up to allow it to slip right through his anal ring and start to sink in. "Aah...theeere we goo...relax...don't struggle...just let it in...feel it baby..." She encouraged him, her voice a comforting, but lusty purring as it slipped in inches at a time. The ridges of her member worked excellently for penetration, every time one of the bumps pushed in, it widened out and then shrank back down for the next ridge. Like a plug designed to stay sealed inside, only her entire cock had ridges like that, helping make sure it stayed rooted with every passing push. Even Scarlett had to let out a shaky sigh while his virginal tunnels slowly began to swallow her up, "That's it good boy...feel it sinking deeper...deeper...mmmmmmh...you're so tight..."

Flint's own breath was hitching in his throat the further he went down. The bulb and ridged structure of her shaft was setting his body on fire right away, and soon he found himself settling his booty down onto her balls once again, as her cock bottomed out fully inside of him. So deep he could feel it stiffly settled in his stomach. He could feel the shape of the deep blue and purple veins pulsing inside him, as well as the entire organ flexing in his velvety depths. His hands were braced up on her shoulders and his legs on either side of his draconic lover. Her huge boobies were in his face because of the height difference and she looked down at him, moving her hand from his shoulder to cupping his ass cheeks. "Aaaaahhhannn...guuugh...." He grunted, the stretching sensation was slightly uncomfortable, but mostly not unpleasant.

Scarlett was thankful for her concoction on the soap, it made the experience much easier for him as just using his spit for lube his first time wouldn't have been this smooth. "Good boy. Now...relax, I'll take care of the work..." She leaned down, planting a soft kiss on Flint's forehead, then cheek, then onto his lips.

Stealing the boy's kiss and taking his breath away in the moment before he felt himself being lifted up. The ridges stretching his little hole as she pulled, then swallowing them back up when she let gravity sloooowly drag him back down. "Oooooohhhhh..." Flint let out a soft moan, his body adjusting to the size and girth of her invader.

Meanwhile his dragon lover kept a focused look on her face, she wanted to pound the living fuck out of this human boy right now. But she bit back on her urges, taking it slow first for him to get fully accustomed, then she would breed him like a bitch.

They continued like this at a slow, crawling space, torture for Scarlett who felt like she was being edged. The silky smooth, clutching walls of his honey pot were milking her cock so beautifully, but she wouldn't speed up just yet, letting him go at his own pace until she felt him starting to lift himself up, and lower back down as well. Assisting her in fucking him, when she felt his hips move on their own the first time, her clawed toes still sitting in the hot spring curled and it was her turn to get chills up her spine. Her own cheeks blushing a mixture of crimson and purple on her already red skin. She felt the tingling in her chest kick up a bit, and Flint gasped at what happened next.

Since he was eye level with her breasts, he could see that they actually started to leak a little, producing milk right before his eyes. Did that happen when she got very aroused? He didn't know dragon anatomy or biology, but Scarlett spoke out when he saw this. "Suck them."

"Uhnn...huh?" Flint blinked up, face flushed and sweaty, but before he got an answer, Scarlett cupped the back of his head and pushed him down to her tit.

"Suck." His mouth pressed to her titty, and his lips instinctively latched on. "Mmmh...good boy...mmmh suck...drink Mommies milk..." She held his head there, gyrating her hips below so her unique dick rotated and writhed inside him. Teasing and pushing on his prostate repeatedly making Flint curl into her chest.

"Mmmmmhhgghhmm..." He moaned, unable to resist obeying her. The discomfort was gone, his body acclimated to her size completely rearranging his inner depths. And he suckled on the fluid leaking from her breast, instantly he got a soothingly hot, sweet and comforting flavor of milk pouring into his mouth.

Scarlett actually trilled with delight as he obeyed again, her hips bucking a bit harder now as her excitement was starting to boil up to the point of not holding back anymore. "Mmmmmmmh! Good boy...such a good...little boy oooh...drink up...drink Mommies milk." She pet his hair some more, feeling his legs slowly wrapping around her. Her eyes lolled back for a moment, tingling in her abdomen as the pressure started to build. "Uhhh...baby?" she looked back down at him, "Shall we take this to the bed?"

Flint's pupils were slowly shifting into big pink, throbbing hearts staring up at her, as uncertainty and nerves started to shift into pure pleasure. He nodded his head, "Mhmm."

He squeaked though after that as he was lifted quickly! Scarlett's wings actually flapping with the speed that she rose up with, cradling him in her arms, she hurriedly rushed them through the door and back to the bed. Dripping some water along the way until they made it back to the large, comfy bed he awoke on. Scarlett virtually gliding them onto it and plopping him onto his back, their bodies bouncing with their combined weight on the soft mattress as she climbed up and settled between his legs.

"Haaaahhh...yeeeesss..." She hissed a bit, leaning down for another kiss as Flint's lips had popped off of her nipple for a moment, her half mouth, half maw was an interesting thing to kiss, but the taboo of it only turned Flint on even more. "Mmmmwaah...aaah...suck...suck them more..." She grabbed his head and pushed him back down between her breasts again, making him continue to nurse on her.

Flint didn't know it, but this only stoked the fire of her draconic breeding instincts, feeding like a nursing babe on her breasts made her seriously want to make some babies right now. And she was certainly considering it with this pretty human boy...

"Mmmmhhfff! Maaahh! Oh fuuuck! Ahhmm!" Flint cried out as Scarlett started turning up the heat with her pace.

She kept his legs partially hooked around her waist, but she was a bit too large for them to wrap around completely, so they hung at an angle, bouncing and swaying at her sides while her hips started to buck forward, faster and stronger! Now with enough momentum for her balls to sway, swinging down to clap onto his plush tushy and make that beautiful 'plap, plap, plap' sound. "Ugggh! Urrrrghhhhyeeeess! Nnnnfff fuck! I'm so lucky I found you boy...aaahh...you're mine now..." she snarled out, her claws digging into the blankets below them and ripping the sheets. "Fuck! Aaaahhh yeeess...I've been needing a mate...haah...you're perfect for me...a tight...virgin boy.! Ooooohhh yeeeess, haaaah you'll make a perfect vessel for my brood..." She dirty talked him, letting her true intentions be known, she may have rescued him out of kindness, but she had an ulterior motive...

She was horny, and wanted to fuck his brains out.

"Mmmmhh!!! Fhaaah!!"He popped off of her tit again, "Aaahhhhaa, M-Muuuh...Mu-Mommyy...aaaghh!!" Flint's felt like all of his senses were on overdrive, she was so hot! Literally! He was sweating up a storm as her natural heat was heating up the entire mountain, and her words made his own toes curl with tingles and delight. "Oh Gods!!! Fuck!!! You're so...aaagghhh big!!!" He yelled.

Her ego stroked, Scarlett chuckled, "Nnnnff...oh you'll get used to it baby boy...mmmh...you're gonna be taking this cock every single day you understand?" She chuckled chestily, letting her head crane back for a moment, the bed creaking louder and louder as she went faster. Three thrusts per second at least and getting quicker, "Aaagghhrrrgghhh...you're gonna give me babies boy...ughhh...I'm gonna breeeed you..." She lowered herself onto her elbows, now almost smothering him with her tits, the size difference was such a turn on for her, and becoming one for him too! She could still see his eyes though, looking up at her pleading, "I'm gonna fiiiill you up...with a fertile clutch of my eggs...nnnfff...and then shoot you full of my cum to make them take root...uuggh...yeeeesss!" She growled ferociously, her eyes glowing brightly and a puff of black smoke escaping her sharp teeth.

"Fuuuck!!!" Flint's mind was going blank! His p-spot was being beaten the fuck up by all those delicious ridges on her dick, moving in and out, sawing so fast that he was seeing stars! His tummy felt so tight, soooooooooooooo tight! And bulged from her huge size, his balls felt like they were gonna explode! He couldn't think of anything to say against her threat/promise, so all he could do was agree! "GODS YEEES!!! Oh fuuuck yes breed me!!! Ooooohhh fuckfuck!!! I'm cumming!!!! Mommyyyyy!!!!!!!" He screamed out as he felt his dicklet starting to throb against her hard tummy, unable to take it anymore, he started to shoot.

Everything going white and his legs tensing up while his arms shot around her back desperate to hold on. Screaming in arching pitches between shots of his load splattering between them.

Scarlett chuckles again, "Aaaahahaha..yeeeessss! Fuuuuck yeeeeess...mmmmmnnnnffff!!" Her hips reaching their crescendo into a blur and her balls tightening! "Aaaaaaagghhh take my seeeeed...ooohhh fuuuuck.....breed...you...ugggghhhnnn!!!" A deep groan escaped her as her hips lurched downwards in one last deep swing and latched into place. "Uggggghhhh...oooooooohhhh feel it...aaaaahh feel my spunk fiiiill you uuup...sssslluuuutt ooooooohh..." She groaned some more, her large nuts undulating, gyrating in a pumping motion as her sperm rocketed up out of the boiling pot. Shooting forth and entering its new home.

Her cum fired off in looooong bursts, thick and glooping streams of cum spewing inside of his boy womb. Trillions of swimmers moving at top speed to fertilize his eggs, Scarlett pumped and pumped so much. Her liter plus of love goo pouring into the human for over a minute, the longest, hardest orgasm Flint had ever had for sure. And the heat! The absolute magma level of heat filling his belly made him feel like he just chugged a barrel of piping hot, thick, chunky soup. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhhnnngh...uuuugghhhnn..." He groaned, feeling weak and very, very full as Scarlett finished depositing her load of unborn.

She took a breath, and exhaled a looong drawn out sigh before her wings slowly laid down on the bed around them. Giving the both of them a minute to come down from their high, Flint was soaked in sweat and his tummy had a bit of a baby bump that Scarlett smirked at. One day...there would be eggs in there...and she'd coat them in enough virile seed to fertilize them twice. The perfect warm body to gestate her young, he'd make a fantastic mother to her children, his stubbornness and willingness to not refuse her. This was a great find, Scarlett was elated.

They rolled around a bit. Scarlett shifting onto her side and spinning Flint over to face away from her. The poor thing had passed out from exertion, he definitely needed some more rest before she could go ham like that on him again. So for now she would give him that, keeping him wrapped cozily in her wings, and her cock snuggled up inside him, making sure not a drop of her potent seed spilled out.

A while later though, after she was sure he was out cold, Scarlett waved her hands, conjuring up some magic to cast a message spell.

"My guards, to me. In my chamber, I'd like you to meet my new mate." She looked down over Flint again, sleeping peacefully before her, she brushed a lock of hair over his pretty face, and smiled.

She received a response, "The one from the storm? I give it a week."

"I don't know my Queen, are you sure there's room?"

"Wasn't he a little...stubborn though?"

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Trust me, I...I really like this one..."

*****

A.N. Hope you liked it! As I said, next chapter will follow a different boi and a different color dragon, but if people like this enough we may return to these two in the future ^^.

This is also the first post of a few that are coming out thi8s month to celebrate love day, so I'll be seeing you soon with another upload!

Next Chapter: Black and White.