Drawing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ji Rin's eyes glinted at Roseanne's reaction and she nearly let out her excited giggle. 'Don't tell me you can't draw now. I can call my uncle to have something delivered, so no worries about needing time to make dinner.'

Roseanne couldn't think of a valid excuse to refuse her since there was nothing she had to do this evening, and laid Ji Rin's old portrait on the shelf with the other drawings and the previous portrait, and sat down in front of the new, blank paper. She groaned inwards at the strange feeling in her lower abdomen thinking it was her nerves, and took one more deep breath to refocus her mind on drawing. She began sketching like before, but a slight wish to trace Ji Rin's legs with her pencil slowed down her descent into her usual concentration.

Ji Rin observed Roseanne's reflection in a mirror hanging on the wall at the end of the bed while her skin tingled again, and the back of her legs and her behind began to warm up at Roseanne's gaze. She held still the best she could, and hoped the girl would soon gaze upon her exposed breast and ignite the same warmth on her chest. Roseanne's gaze intensified and she smiled at the flood of warmth engulfing her.

The portrait was nearly complete when Roseanne came down from her drawing high, and noticed the time had become much later than before. The feeling in her lower abdomen hadn't receded, but instead increased, and she wasn't sure how to deal with it. She broke her long gaze at the curves Ji Rin displayed and rubbed her face to wake up.

Ji Rin moved up behind her, hung her arms over her shoulders in a lazy embrace, and rested her chin on her own shoulder. 'It's getting better.'

Roseanne's body flushed with heat at Ji Rin's voice in her ear and the slight brush of her breath against it, and her heart pounded louder at the soft and warm shapes pressing against her back.

Ji Rin slid her arms back slowly as she straightened herself. 'I look forward to tomorrow.' she said, and picked up her own and Roseanne's clothing from the floor.

Roseanne's eyes flicked towards her gently swaying behind as the girl bent over, and her lower abdomen tensed lightly. She looked away and drew a deep breath, and held it for a moment before letting it out slowly.

Ji Rin gathered her belongings and put on her shoes. 'See you tomorrow again.' she said, and left.

Roseanne moved up to the bed and picked up the clothing Ji Rin had worn and had left folded on the bed. Her light scent tickled her nose and she sniffed the fabric. The image of Ji Rin bent in front of her flashed before her and she bit her lip when her pounding heart confirmed her suspicions.

***

Roseanne yawned into her extra strong coffee during the morning break. She'd been restless during the evening, finished the portrait, and gazed for a long time at the smile in Ji Rin's profile before going to bed and rolling over until sleep finally knocked her out. Thoughts of what to say to Ji Rin when she saw her again kept interfering with her normal state of mind since she'd woken up.

The sudden ripple through the bench she sat on startled her.

'You look tired.' said Ji Rin, sitting next to her. 'Are you feeling okay?'

Roseanne's heart beat picked up again, and she blushed as she nodded slightly. 'Just a bit more sleepy this morning.'

Ji Rin brushed a stray lock of hair behind Roseanne's ear. 'Will you be all right during the next classes?'

Roseanne smiled a little at her and blushed as she nodded slightly again.

Ji Rin looked up when one of her friends stepped into the coffee shop and waved at her. 'Okay, see you at lunch then.' she said and squeezed Roseanne's shoulder as she stood up, and glanced back once before stepping out of sight. Roseanne sighed and sipped her coffee.

Meeting Ji Rin had put her a little at ease and she focussed more on the lectures before lunch, but the urge to take a nap didn't subside. She yawned and quickly shut her mouth when Ji Rin and her friends walked up to her.

'Still sleepy?' Ji Rin asked.

Roseanne nodded. 'I'd sleep if I saw a bed.'

'Why not take a nap right here?' said Frey. 'The seat's soft enough and Michi here does it on occasion.'

The third punk girl, who had puffed up hair with red streaks and wore black sweaters and torn jeans, grinned and leaned back against Frey. 'Only when you're my pillow.'

'I couldn't.' said Roseanne, although it sounded tempting to her.

She gasped when Ji Rin pulled her down on the seat with her head on her lap. 'Go nap. You can't learn or draw if you're tired.'

Roseanne found herself unable to protest again, in part because Ji Rin's thigh was as comfortable and warm as a pillow, and because the sleep fairy kept calling out to her. She closed her eyes and was soon gone.

When she woke up again, the coffee shop was quiet. She sat up and rubbed her face, and confirmed her suspicion with the mostly empty seats. 'Lunch time is over?'

'You were sleeping so tight, I asked my friends to tell the professor of your next class you needed the rest.' said Ji Rin.

Roseanne's eyes grew large. 'You stayed here all this time!? What about your lecture!?'

Ji Rin grinned. 'I have some leeway because I produce top grades.'

Roseanne groaned. In part because of guilt at bothering another person, in part because it strengthened the feelings she wasn't sure were appropriate. 'Thank you.'

'Don't worry. The next lecture is in a few minutes, so if we leave now, we'll get there on time.' Ji Rin said and picked up her backpack.

***

Ji Rin linked arms with Roseanne once more as they walked to her apartment again after school, and hummed as she looked at her. 'You seem out of it.'

'Just some things on my mind.' Roseanne said when even being awake again didn't dampen her restless thoughts.

Ji Rin pulled out her phone and selected a number. 'Hey, are you home? I need to borrow some of your clothes.' she said and listened for a moment. 'All right, we'll be over soon.' Roseanne looked puzzled at her when Ji Rin pulled her into another street. 'You need to unwind, girl, and I know just the thing to make it happen.'

Michi opened the door of her home with a wide grin when Ji Rin rang the doorbell. 'I think I know what's on your mind, Ji.' she said, and led the two up the stairs to her room.

Roseanne nearly gasped at the immense wardrobe of the girl, filled with not just punk clothes, but nearly every fashion style she knew of. Michi stood proud in front of it. 'This is my treasure.' she said. 'I aim to become a top fashion designer and create my own brand of clothing.'

'Never would have guessed.' said Roseanne as she looked at a fine blouse of a rather expensive brand she owned herself.

'I just love this punk style the most. It feels like freedom and rebellion at the rigid state of mind.' she said and smiled at Ji Rin. 'So, punk, or something else?'

'Casual punk.' Ji Rin said. 'Just enough to knock her off her socks.'

'All right.' said Michi while a warning flashed in the back of Roseanne's mind.

Her eyes flicked from one girl to the other. 'Wait, what are you talking about?'

***

Roseanne gazed at herself in the full size mirror. She couldn't even recognise herself in leather mini skirt, large black sweater with a pink pony print, pink knee socks, and black flat sneakers with pink laces. Her hair wasn't pink, but with some hairspray and brushing it curved beautifully around one side of her face. 'This isn't me.' she said.

Michi giggled. 'Nonsense. It's just one of the sides of you that you hadn't discovered yet.' She helped her put on a leather jacket with pink highlights at the pockets and smiled proudly. 'There. Ready to pop some eyes out at the club.'

Roseanne looked at her. 'What club?'

Before she knew it, she sat at a high table at an underground club with Ji Rin and her friends, while a rock band played live on the podium of the main floor. Ji Rin handed her a lime green drink in a tall glass. 'This is my favourite place to rock out. Always good music and not too big.'

Roseanne sipped her refreshing, sweet and sour drink while she looked around at the crowd moving at the rhythm of the music on the floor and sitting along the wall at more high tables. Her own expectation was to see only young rock fans, but every generation walked around here in casual to very colourful dress. She even spotted a family in one corner eating the pub food they served.

Friends of the punk girls showed up and were introduced to Roseanne, and she wasn't sure if it were the drinks, or the relaxed manner in which people acted around her that made herself loosen up and shed her usual reserved manner during the evening. She even took to the dance floor after a little persuasion from Ji Rin, to jump along with one of the upbeat numbers. One of the friends remarked she and Ji Rin looked like a lovely pair in their matching outfits, and Roseanne giggled to mask her blush.

When it became late enough to think about heading for home and bed, the four of them walked back past Michi's house, and Roseanne blushed and looked away when Michi and Frey exchanged a few deep kisses. 'Does that bother you?' asked Ji Rin.

Roseanne shook her head. 'I just never saw it happen in my family. The affection bit, not it being between two women or men. I think it doesn't matter who you love as long as both are happy.'

Ji Rin nodded and smiled a little, and Frey said goodbye when the group passed her street. Back at Roseanne's apartment block, she squeezed Roseanne's shoulder. 'I hope this shocked you enough to straighten out your thoughts for a bit.'

Roseanne giggled. 'Perhaps.' She smiled gratefully at Ji Rin. 'Thanks.' She gasped and looked down at herself. 'Oh shit! I didn't return Michi's clothes!'

Ji Rin returned a smile. 'Don't worry about that, you can give them back at any time, and she won't mind if you want to wear them again.' She looked up for a moment at the few stars in the sky. 'See you tomorrow. I already have an idea for the next portrait.' she said and walked off towards home.

Roseanne gave her a small wave. 'Yeah, see you.' she said, and went up to her apartment. She watched her reflection in the mirror for a while, wishing she could be more like what she saw, and reluctantly undressed her new found personality. Before she stepped into her bed, she looked at Ji Rin's latest portrait, and unconsciously smiled while her heart beat just a little harder as she traced the lines of her legs with her fingertips.

3 - Acceptance

During the next day's morning break, Roseanne went to the coffee shop and took out her sketchpad again because she was in the mood to draw some doodles of Ji Rin. She giggled as she didn't really knew why the idea suddenly popped up in her head, but she just thought of it as a warm up for the serious drawing. When she noticed the two shadows on her table her sense of dread made itself known again.

Manon and Giacoma looked down on her. 'They should make a kiddy corner here, for the kids wanting to play and draw.' said Manon and sniggered.

'Maybe they can give extra credit for colouring within the lines.' said Giacoma.

Roseanne balled her fist under the table while she thought of how Ji Rin would react, when the punk girl grabbed the bullying girls by the back of their hair and roughly pulled their heads back. 'If I ever so much as see you looking at my girl again, I'm going to rip your throats out with my teeth. Understand?' she hissed.

The two girls barely nodded and gasped. 'Yes.'

Ji Rin let go of their hair, and they hurried away. She sat down next to Roseanne. 'You all right?'

Roseanne blushed and fiddled with a pencil. 'Yeah.' she said while Ji Rin's words looped in her head. 'Thank you.'

'If they still try anything again, let me know. I know of ways to get them kicked out of school.'

Roseanne nodded. 'Thanks.' she said while butterflies filled her chest. Ji Rin had dyed her green her to a colour she recognised from another sight she knew well, the one of her eyes reflected in a mirror. 'You changed the colour of your hair?'

Ji Rin smiled playfully while she retrieved her morning snack from her backpack. 'I just thought this colour was beautiful.'

'It is.' said Roseanne softly and quickly sipped her coffee.

***

When Roseanne thought about the events of the last couple of days, she noticed her mood had picked up every time Ji Rin joined her, and she kept wondering if Ji Rin called her my girl on purpose. If she meant it in more than a friendly manner. While they walked arm in arm to her apartment, she really looked forward to spending the evening with the impressive punk girl for the first time.

'I have something new in mind, but you'll have to do something for me because I can't bring myself to do it otherwise.' Ji Rin said as she took off her jacket and her shoes inside.

Roseanne looked a little puzzled at her. 'What?'

Ji Rin dropped her mini skirt and moved in front of Roseanne. 'I need you to strip.

Roseanne's eyes went wide while her heart pounded at the thought of stripping in front of another person. In front of Ji Rin. 'Strip!? Me!?'

'Just to your underwear will do.' Ji Rin said. 'I don't want to be the only one walking around naked.'

The strange sensation hit Roseanne in her abdomen again at the image of her and Ji Rin sitting together in their underwear, and even while her usual self refused, her new self that wanted to step out of her shell egged her on to take another step towards that goal. She nodded slightly. After what Ji Rin had done for her, she wanted to return a favour.

Ji Rin smiled. 'Then, let's begin.' she said and pulled down her black panties while her heart beat faster and her skin tingled in nervousness. As tough as she looked and others thought of her, this time she could imagine how Roseanne had felt all this time, except the roles would be reversed since she wanted to submit herself to the meek girl's probing gaze.

Roseanne held her breath when Ji Rin dropped her panties next to the bed, and her mind began piecing together what she looked like underneath the t-shirt she wore. She didn't need to ponder long when Ji Rin pulled it over her head, and stood naked with her back to her in her fishnet stockings and top. 'Go on.' she said. 'You as well.'

Roseanne had some trouble unbuttoning her skirt while her fingers were weak and trembled in nervousness. The rustle of her skirt dropping to the floor seemed to echo through the open space, and she had to take a deep breath before quickly pulling her sweater over her head. She draped her clothes over a free stool and moved stiffly towards her seat at the easel. A soft yelp escaped her at the cold touch of the wood against her rear.

Ji Rin sat down on the edge of the bed, eyeing Roseanne's pale skin and her matching light pink underwear. They were plain as she suspected, and the plan to take her shopping for some really cute underwear was made in the back of her head, like the thought that her blush made her adorable, and the girl's eyes darting back and forth from the paper on the easel to her naked model set Ji Rin's skin lightly on fire. She clenched her thighs when the first jolt hit her lower abdomen. The thrill of soon being gazed at by Roseanne intense drawing stare made her giddy, but she kept it inside, pulled all the pillows towards her, and stacked them in her back. She stretched her legs and placed her arms behind her head.

Roseanne's fingers glowed with an urge to trace the lines of Ji Rin's legs, her waist, her chest, and every line of her stockings and top, and she quickly took her pencil to begin drawing and distract herself from her impure thoughts.

It didn't work though, and the glow in her lower abdomen descended while her eyes were glued to Ji Rin's naked lines most of the time. She barely looked at the paper while she sketched nearly blind, and her mouth went dry while she couldn't stop her panties becoming moist. It was not what she intended, although she couldn't deny the appeal to herself.

Ji Rin sensed Roseanne's curiosity and when she shifted her position on her stool, the darker spot in her panties was clear. She bit her lip. 'Do you want a closer look?'

Roseanne barely nodded as she stood up, her pencil in hand, and knelt at Ji Rin's feet.

Her gaze heated Ji Rin's skin as it went from her toes up to the top of her thigh. 'Do you like my fishnet stockings so much?' breathed Ji Rin.

Roseanne looked up at her and nodded again.

Ji Rin pulled up one knee, loosened the bow at the back of her thigh, and rolled her stocking down. 'Draw them.' she said as she let the stocking fall on the edge of the bed, where if slid off onto the floor.

Roseanne looked a little unsure at her and Ji Rin gestured at her easel with a nod. 'Take your markers, and draw my stockings on my legs. Use permanent ones, so make sure it looks good when I walk around campus tomorrow.'

Roseanne looked back at her easel for a moment, hesitating only briefly before the appeal of drawing on Ji Rin's skin nudged her to grab her markers. She sat down at Ji Rin's feet again, lifted the bare one up, and drew the seam of the toes and heel with her black marker.

Ji Rin bit her lip again, partially because it tickled a little, mostly because the touch of Roseanne's fingers, the marker, and her gaze felt so right. She curled her toes involuntary, but Roseanne drew the lines of the netting with patience and consistency around her foot, and traced the lines with her fingers after.

Ji Rin noticed the quick stroke of Roseanne's tip of her tongue along her lips and another jolt struck through her abdomen. She was fairly sure she could say what came to mind without putting off Roseanne. 'You can only kiss where you draw.'

Roseanne looked up at her, smiled a little, and kissed Ji Rin's toes, extended the lines of the net above her ankle, and kissed the length of her foot up to there. Her heart raced and her old self ran around in a panic in her head, while her new self relished in the sensation of heat building up in her body. The marker went farther up Ji Rin's leg, who moved her other leg a little to the side to gave her space to draw, and Roseanne flicked her tongue along her lips at the glimpse of skin glistening between the girl's thighs while her vision slowly diving further into her drawing mode.

The gentle touch of the marker's tip sent shivers up Ji Rin's leg and mixed with the heat from Roseanne's slowly intensifying gaze deep into her lower abdomen. There was no mistaking it, the geeky girl who loves to draw affected her in a way she'd never experienced before. She wanted to bully her a little, but also bare all and submit to her, to be washed away into the sea of her eyes.

With each line going higher, crossing others on Ji Rin's smooth skin, hot lips followed, legs spread more, Roseanne sank deeper into her drawing zone, and Ji Rin desired for her to look at her and draw all over her body. Roseanne pushed up Ji Rin's knee, drew the welt of the stocking around the middle of her thigh, and kissed front and back after drawing the bow at the back, while Ji Rin hummed lightly in pleasure at the gently touch of her lips.

The cause of the wet spot on the bed sheets between Ji Rin's legs was no secret, and she breathed deep when Roseanne's intensely concentrated eyes stoked up her heat. All of her was a canvas for the artistic whims of Roseanne.

Ji Rin didn't need to remove her other stocking, Roseanne pulled it down for her and repeated her drawing and kissing from her toes upwards, along her ankle, her calf, knee, and thigh, while Ji Rin experienced a multitude of goosebumps, thrills, shivers, and jolts through her body. When she finished drawing the stockings, she only drew the upper hem line of virtual panties on her lower abdomen, kissed it, then stared at Ji Rin's fishnet top.