Drawing Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, I felt his pelvis press up against my ass and I knew that his entire massive cock was buried inside me. My legs and lower body continued to tremble and I felt a deep orgasm explode inside me. I guttural moaned into his bed and I felt my pussy cream all over his cock as my pussy walls clenched tightly around his girth. I had no idea how I was able to fit all of him inside me, but I loved it.

"No one has ever taken my entire cock before. It's like your pussy was made for me. Fuck you're so tight though," I heard him say through gritted teeth behind me.

I beamed in pride that I was the first girl that could fully accommodate him. I felt sorry for all of those other sluts that couldn't even fit him inside and couldn't feel as full and stretched as I was. I hoped that I ruined other girls for him. I hoped that he would keep coming back to me so we could fuck again, and again, and again. In the back of my mind, I wondered if he ruined me as well. Could another guy ever satisfy me like he had?

I felt Connor let go of my hair as both his hands firmly grabbed my hips and waist. He slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy until only his cock head was still in, and then pushed his entire length back in. He was slow and methodical at first, as if he was worried that he would somehow break me. Once he got his rhythm down, and my endless moans continued, he got more confident as his cock started to drive into me harder and harder.

Once he got completely comfortable, I felt him let loose. Gone were the methodical thrusts as his hips wildly slammed into my ass. His thrusts were so powerful, I could feel my large and round ass ripple from the constant contact. I could only imagine how much he fantasized about this and I loved how he fucked me like two lovers who haven't seen each other in years.

My eyes rolled back inside my head from the sensation of my pussy walls expanding and then squeezing his oversized cock. I felt his hands move as they traveled up and grabbed my large breasts. My boobs filled his large hands and he squeezed them hard. I groaned loudly in response as my extra sensitive nipples pressed hard into his palms.

With his hands still firmly gripped on my breasts, I felt him pull me backward. My back straightened and my ass lowered slightly as my body was pulled into his. Once I felt my upper back and head reach his muscular chest, I raised my hands and arms and wrapped them around his neck. I had never experienced this position before, but it felt incredible. It gave my brother full access to the front of my body while he continued to drill me from behind.

I saw his hands release my perky breasts as his fingers focused exclusively on my tiny, but sensitive nipples. He flicked them with his thumbs back and forth before pinching and pulling them. I practically screamed out in pleasure as electric jolts of pleasure exploded from them. My pussy soon gripped and convulsed as another orgasm wracked my body. I felt my brother pause his thrusts as my pussy walls clenched repeatedly.

All throughout my orgasm, he continued to play with my nipples. They felt sore, but I didn't want him to stop. Once my orgasm passed, I felt his cock continue to plow so hard into me, that the force caused me to practically bounce on his cock.

Soon one of his hands left and trailed up to my neck where he grabbed it and squeezed softly. I shuddered at the display of strength and dominance and I leaned my head to try to look into my brother's eyes. He leaned down and over to look at me as well before our mouths met and we shared a passionate kiss.

As we continued to suck on each other's lips and explore each other's mouths, I felt his other hand leave my nipple as it traveled down my flat and stretched stomach down to my bald mound. The moment his fingers brushed against my clit, I broke our kiss and moaned loudly. His fingers softly circled my clit before they closed in on it again flicked it softly. The pleasure emanating from my pussy and clit spread throughout my entire body. My body felt so hot that I felt like I could melt through the snow outside.

"It's too much. I'm going crazy. Oh fuck," I mumbled as my entire body started to shake slightly and my orgasm started to build in intensity inside.

He didn't stop though, nor did I want him to. I never experienced this sort of pleasure before and I wanted to see where it took me. It was so much though that I felt my brain struggle to retain conscious thought. Connor's hand that was previously around my neck, went back to my hard nipples where it squeezed one of them roughly. The added sensation caused my body to tense up, and then start to spasm.

With a final guttural moan, I felt my orgasm explode once again inside me, but it was deeper and more intense than I ever felt before. I felt my pussy contract repeatedly on his cock as it did its best to milk him of his seed. How he held on and didn't explode inside me, I'll never know.

As my orgasm ended, I felt incredibly weak. My arms loosed around my brother's neck and I fell forward onto his bed. I collapsed so suddenly, that I felt Connor's cock pop out of my wet and tight hole. With the energy I had left, I propped myself up on my side as I looked back at my brother. His hand was on his cock and had an intense look of concentration on his face.

My eyes noticed that his dick was twitching and with a bellowing roar, I saw his cock explode. It was so powerful that the first blast of cum flew through the air and landed on his wall behind me. The next few blasts landed right on me and covered my skin in hot and sticky cum. With the last of my energy, I completely turned over so I was on my back. Volley after volley of cum continued to spew from his fat cock and drenched me in his seed. I had never seen a guy cum this much before. Fuck, I don't think ten guys could cum as much as my brother.

Once his cock stopped pulsating, I looked down and marveled at my body. My hot and smooth skin was covered in his cum from my thighs all the way to my boobs and even some of it landed on my face. I felt some of it drip down from my cheek and I wiped it with my finger. It looked thick and yummy, so I moved it into my mouth and sucked on it. I was shocked that he tasted absolutely incredible. I was sad that I wasn't able to finish him off in my mouth.

Even though I was just fucked by a massive cock and covered in the aftermath, I was still incredibly horny. My nipples ached to be touched and I moved my hands to squeeze my breasts and spread his hot seed all over them. I made sure to cover my nipple with as much cum as I could before I raised my boob up and leaned my head down where I licked my own nipple and swirled his cum into my mouth.

After I swallowed, I looked up at my brother. His cock twitched several times in response and when I looked at Connor's face, his look was priceless. It was a mix of shock that he just drowned me in his cum and lust of watching me lick my own cum covered nipple. I knew from his reaction that I could definitely get a second round out of him. If we acted fast enough, I'm sure we could get it in before our parents came home.

With my brother still standing there completely stunned, I got up from the bed and said sensually, "Look at me, I'm all dirty. I guess that means I have to go shower now. I'm sure I could use some help with my back though."

I walked away after and I swear I could feel my brother's eyes burning a hole into my ass. Once I got into the bathroom and started the water, I heard my brother walk in and close the door. I guess I won't be getting clean after all.

As we both got into the shower and our hands explored each other's bodies, I wondered if this would be it. Now that we fucked, did we both completely get it out of our system? I didn't think so. I felt like I would have a scary dream that would bring me to my brother's bed in the middle of the night. I know he would keep me safe and I would have to reward him. It was only fair.

I loved my brother and I couldn't wait to show him that love every night.