Dream Crusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored her calls, but did answer her last e-mail that said she was so sorry about the argument.

"I trust you Kim, but I don't trust that boss of yours and a few of the salesmen who were taking liberties with you that night," I told her. "They disrespected me but they treated you like a piece of meat that night and I couldn't stand for that."

She e-mail me back the next day that Don had apologized to her and told her he would watch his hands from now on. Rick read what she wrote but didn't believe it.

"The guys an asshole and will keep trying until gets in her shorts," I thought to myself.

Our calls for the next two weeks were stressed at best. Kim thought I was being controlling and I thought she was acting like a spoiled brat. What didn't help matters was I had to cancel the following weeks trip because of a job that had gone sour.

Kim had made a lot of plans and I didn't call until the last minute to cancel.

"What do you mean your not coming up this weekend? I've made dinner reservations for Friday night and put together a little party for Saturday to make up for the last time," she told me.

"Hon I just can't get away. The job was suppose to be done Thursday and the people are moving back into the house Saturday morning so it has to be done by then," I told her.

"Rick, you're still mad at me and want to pay me back for your last trip. This isn't fair," Kim yelled over his phone.

"If there was anyway I could get away you know I would. I miss you so much Kim," I told her.

"You can take that honey crap and shove it up you ass," she said as she hung up on me.

I was starting to get more than a little pissed. This was my lively hood and the sooner she realized that, the better off we'd both be. I could have left it to my foreman but my parents counted on me to make sure everything was done and done right. The company's reputation wasn't worth a weekend fuck in Chicago.

The job was done by 9:00 Saturday morning but Kim never answered my calls all weekend. By Tuesday I was getting more and more angry and told my dad I needed to fly up and see Kim the following weekend. I finished up early on Friday and headed to the airport.

I planned to surprise her so I didn't call ahead. Our calls were down to three per week, with me doing most of the calling. Kim had been very cold on the last few calls and even though I kept saying I was sorry, my apologies seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

I drove up to her place by 8:00 and found she wasn't home.

"Shit, where in the hell was I supposed to look now?" I said to myself. Finally I decided to go to the club we'd gone to the last time I was there, and if she wasn't there, I'd call her cell phone.

The club was packed and dark. I went up to the bar, and with my back against it, I searched for Kim. My eyes adjusted to the darkness within a couple of minutes and I spied her on the dance floor. She was just finishing up dancing with a short blonde guy.

She gave him a peck on the cheek as another took his place. The next song was a slow song and I recognized the tall dark man she was dancing with, her prick boss Don.

I knew I should have gone up and grabbed Kim but I held back and watched her. Like before, his hands were all over her, but even more so this time. When he slipped his hand into the back of her slacks it was all I could do, to keep from running up there and kicking the shit out of that bastard.

"Why the hell was Kim even letting him do it anyway?" I thought to myself. I ordered another beer and watched. After the song they went to a corner booth and started to talk together and laugh.

I wasn't ready for what came next. The next moment Don reached over and kissed Kim, not a little peck, but a full mouth kiss. I'd seen enough. I took out my cell and called Kim's. It rang for a minute as she excused herself and walked to the back hallway.

"What are you doing honey?" I asked her watching her every move.

"Oh, just sitting at home with my room mate listing to some music," she told me.

The bitch was lying through her teeth.

"I thought you might be out with your friends tonight being it's Friday night."

"No just having a quiet night waiting for you to call," she told me. "When are you coming up next?" she asked.

Thinking fast, "maybe next weekend if I can get away," I told her. "I'll call you early next week to confirm it sweet heart," I said as the words stuck in my throat.

"Well let me go, I've got something cooking and I don't want to ruin it. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon," she said as she hung up.

Kim proceeded to go back to the booth and for the next 10 minutes I watched her play kissy face with her boss. I'd seen enough. I got very close to them without being seen, took out my cell phone and took about a half dozen pictures and walked out.

The red eye flight from Chicago was almost empty. Those that were there were sleeping or at least trying to. I played the evening over and over in my mind. I knew I should have confronted Kim, but was afraid I end up kicking the shit out of Don and spending the night in jail wasn't my idea of a good time. One thing was certain, I no longer trusted Kim.

Saturday morning over coffee I looked at the pictures of Kim and Don kissing. I wondered how far they'd gone and what they did that night after I left. Kim was right; we weren't married and even the prospect of that no longer looked good any more.

After coffee, I packed up Kim's stuff, put it in the back of my pickup and headed out to her parents house. Her mom was out so I had to deal with her dad.

I was shocked to find her dad backed me up one hundred percent.

"I don't blame you Rick, if I'd caught them together I would have punched out his running lights," he said with a smile. "The girls got to grow up and decide what the hell she wants. She just can't go through life screwing over other people. But you'll have to be the one to tell her about her stuff being here not me," he said with a snicker.

He and I both knew Kim's temper. Even sober it wasn't something I liked, so I decided to take the coward's way out and e-mail her. I made it short and simple. "Looks like I've been replaced. I've taken all your stuff back to your parent's house. Have fun in Chicago." With that I attached the pictures from my cell phone.

I turned off my cell, called up a few buddies and went out on the town. Bill and Gary made sure Kim was the last thing on my mind Saturday night. Between the booze and the strippers they made sure I had a great time.

I woke up in Gary's house, in a bed with a tall black girl. I didn't have a clue where I was until I put on my shorts and hit the kitchen. Gary was there sipping coffee looking none the worse for wear.

"What in the hell?" I started to say before Gary stopped me mid sentence.

"We ended up at the Pink Slipper at 1:00 am last night. You were shit faced, whining about Kim when Candy took a liking to you," Gary told me. Looking down at my shorts I wondered what had taken place in that bed.

"Don't worry, we dragged your ass out to the car, into the house and put you to bed. Candy undressed you and tried to get you interested with a little blowjob but you were totally out of it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little nookie this morning," Gary said with a smile.

Looking at my watch I asked Gary to take care of the girl for me. My parents expected me to be at Sunday dinner and my mom never took no for an answer.

"Don't worry, I'll find something to do with Candy, if you know what I mean," Gary said as he walked down the hall and shut the door.

I found my truck out front and looked at my watch. 2:00, I had just enough time to drive home, take a shower and be back at mom's by 4:00. I had a huge headache, my stomach felt like shit and I couldn't remember a single thing that happened last night. It had been a long time since I'd been that drunk.

"Honey, you look like something the dog threw up," my mother told me as I walked through the door. "You must have had one heck of a time in Chicago. What time did you get back anyway?"

"I caught the red eye out of Chicago and got home early Saturday morning," I told her. My mom gave me that look that only a mother can give so we sat down and I went over the events of the last two day leaving out the part about Candy.

"I told you to marry her when you had the chance, have you talked to her yet and asked her about it?" my mother inquired.

"No mom, I sent her a e-mail and down loaded the pictures to her. I was in no mood to talk with her Friday or Saturday," I told her. "I just don't trust her anymore mom. What's a faithful girl doing playing around with her boss when she supposed to be true to me? I'm sorry mom, I just don't need this shit," I told her.

"Well, when she does call, listen to what she has to say, will you for me?" she requested.

"For you mom anything, now lets eat because I can't even remember my last solid meal" I told her.

When I got back to my apartment my answering machine was full of messages from Kim and when I turned on my cell phone there was an additional twenty-five more.

"Let her stew for a while," I thought to myself. I checked my e-mail and had three messages from Kim.

The first two e-mails were, I'm sorry, it's not what it looks like and it's nothing but a little friendliness between us and on and on and on. However, not one e-mail said that she thought she was doing anything wrong or said she was sorry for doing it. It was nothing but excuses for her actions. "Maybe my first impressions about Kim were right," I thought.

Tuesday when I came home from work, Kim was sitting on my step.

"You never answered any of my calls," she started. "Rick, it's not what it looked like honey, let me explain," she continued.

"Let's take this inside Kim, I don't want the world to know my business," I told her. Once inside, I lowered the boom. "Have you slept with him yet?" I asked.

"Of course not, what do you take me for, some kind of slut?" she answered angrily.

"I'm really not sure anymore Kim. I know what I saw and by the looks of it, this wasn't the first time between the two of you, was it?"

"Look Rick, I haven't been to bed with anyone but you since we started going out. Maybe I let my flirting get out of hand with Don, but it meant nothing. I want no one but you sweet heart," she said with her best puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't resist her and we were in each other's arms before she'd finished her last sentence. We both started undressing as we raced down the hall to my bedroom. There wasn't any foreplay. I was between Kim's legs shoving my rock hard dick into her already wet pussy as I threw her on the bed.

"Fuck me you son of a bitch, fuck me hard. I need to feel you inside me," Kim screamed as I kept pounding her. It had been weeks and we were both were like animals in heat. I pulled out, flipped Kim over on her stomach and entered her from behind.

The hell with love making, this was lust like we had the first night. I held out as long as I could and then started shooting load after load in her cunt. Kim exploded and her pussy clamped onto my dick, which only heightened our orgasms.

I finally eased out and found I was a little sore from the pounding I'd given her. Rolling over on my side next to her I kissed her shoulder and neck.

"I'm never going to walk again," Kim said with a laugh. "And they say makeup sex is supposed to be the best. I feel like the receiving end of a pile driver, satisfied but sore."

Kim jumped up, got a warm wet washcloth and as she was wiping my dick off it started to get hard again.

"Someone still wants to play?" she said as she started licking my dick. Kim worked on the head, licking around the edges and tried to push her tongue into the opening slit. I loved it when she took it deep and licked the under side of my balls.

"It looks like she's going to make sure this was the best blowjob I'd ever had," I said to myself as Kim kept working my dick.

Kim deep throated most of me, all the while caressing the boys as I watched her. After about five minutes, with sperm churning in my balls, I was damn close. Kim started sucking harder and faster until I felt a finger at my asshole. I let loose as Kim sucked, stroked and fingered my asshole. Goddamn I was in heaven. I kept shooting load after load until my dick was drained and sore.

"Stop, stop Kim, your killing me," I cried out.

With a smile on her face she moved up and kissed me, shoving her tongue all the way down my throat.

"Did you like that?" she said with a smile. "I was planning on saving that little trick for a special occasion but tonight I think I owed it to you."

We cuddled together and dropped off to sleep for about three hours. When I woke up, Kim was getting dressed.

"Where you going, come back to bed," I said patting the bed next to me.

"I've got an early flight out so be a doll and get dressed so you can drive me to the airport," Kim said pulling the covers off the bed.

I still felt that we needed to discuss our relationship and the hour and a half drive to the airport would be the perfect time, neither one of us could go anywhere.

"Kim, I don't want you to go back to Chicago," I started.

"What the are you talking about, I've got four months left to finish," she told me.

"You don't need this, there are plenty of jobs around here and if nothing else, I can teach you to run the office. Mom's not going to be doing it forever and we'll need someone to take over."

"I told you, I don't want to be owing to any man. I want my own career, can't you understand that?" she said in a loud voice. "It's just that you don't trust me, is that it?"

"It's not you, it's that prick Don I don't trust," I told her. "I don't want to see what I saw the last time I came up there."

The conversation started to go down hill fast from that point. "Are you saying that you're going to sneak up there and spy on me from now on? Just to make sure I'm not doing anything a good girl isn't supposed to be doing? Can I still drink and dance with my friends, or is that forbidden also?" she quipped.

"Yes, if it involves kissing and letting another man feel you up," I said out loud.

"I don't see a ring on this finger, and until I have one, I'll do what ever I damn well please. Rick, you don't own me," she screamed back.

"Keep this up, and you'll never have one either," I replied.

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew I had said too much. What was supposed to be a serious conversation about our future, turned into an argument about me not trusting her, which at this point I didn't.

It was a quiet drive the rest of the way to the airport. I tried to say something but Kim cut me off.

"At least now I know where I stand with you," Kim said in a huff as she got out.

"Kim, please," was all I got out of my mouth as she turned around.

"Fuck you, don't bother to call me any more," she said as she walked away.

And I didn't.

Kim sent me one e-mail saying she was sorry about what she'd said on the ride to the airport but I deleted it like the ten phone messages she left over the next three weeks. I knew it was over, no use dragging it out any longer.

The wild spirit I'd fallen in love with, was now something I couldn't live with. It was all "me" instead of "we" and that was something I couldn't build a future on. So I got on with his life and within two weeks was dating again, well fucking anyway.

My mom started training a woman fresh out of business school to handle the books for her. Barb was a young single mother with a three-year-old baby girl named Tammy. As the story goes, the father found out about the baby and left town, leaving Barb to fend for herself. After she had the baby, Barb went to night school so she could make a new life for the two of them.

Mom liked her, but mom like the under dogs especially if they had little kids. She was sorry to hear about Kim and I, but knew me well enough not to question me in this matter.

I ended up working close with Barb, getting her familiar with how I was quoting jobs and where I liked to purchase my materials. She learned fast and in no time we were redoing the books to make it easier to invoice our customers. Many nights we burned the midnight oil trying to solve one problem or another. On those occasions I brought in dinner and had what Tammy like to refer to as a picnic.

We had our first tiff when Barb switched hardware vendors.

"Barb, we've been dealing with Hank for ten years for Christ's sake, he's almost like family" I told her.

"Family doesn't screw you over do they? Hank is selling at a cheaper price to some of your competitors and I found online where he's buying his materials," she informed me. "I've contacted the company and we can now buy direct from them and you'll end up saving twice what that little red toy of yours cost in just the first year," she said with a smile.

Good looks and brains, a great combination. After that we had no more tiffs. She was a company man or should I say woman. God help you though, if you purchased something and didn't have the receipt, because you'd better shit one before you left her office if you expected to get reimbursed.

Barb and Tammy started having Sunday dinner with my family every week. When Barb said that she didn't want to impose mom told her that she and Tammy were not only employees but were like family, and they were. They just fit in so well.

It was Friday night, and month end closing wasn't going well. Something was wrong and neither of us could figure it out. Mom had taken Tammy to the house as Barb and I went over the figures for the third time.

We balanced the books every week so it had to be something in the fourth week we were both missing. We finally went day by day and when it came to Thursday I saw it. We'd switched from cutting payroll checks every week to twice a month, on the fifteenth and thirtieth. We showed the thirtieth checks, but had forgotten to take the old payroll records out of the spreadsheet. In essence, we were showing double the payroll for that week.

When Barb saw it too, she leaped for joy and pumped her fist yelling out, "yes, yes, yes."

She hugged me and gave me a kiss right on the lips.

We both froze for a second.

"I'm sorry Rick, I shouldn't have done that," she said.

"Hell, I'm not sorry," as I reached for her and kissed her back. For the next twenty minutes our lips were never apart. Lips, tongues hands we did it all in her very small office.

Barb was the one to pull back.

"We shouldn't be doing this Rick, we barely know each other," she told me still out of breath. "Let's not go down a path tonight that we'll both regret tomorrow morning. I need this job and I don't want to lose it by letting this get out of hand," she told me.

"How about we finish up what we're doing, go out for some coffee and talk," I asked.

"If it's just coffee ok, but remember Tammy's still at your moms. Let me call her and tell her I'm going to be a little late," she said with a wink.

The month showed a nice profit and for the next two hours we talked. She laid her cards on the table.

Tammy came first and then the job, so the two of them could survive. Her personal life had to fit into those parameters and up until now it hadn't been an issue.

I told her I found her attractive and was drawn to her, but had been holding back because I didn't want to mix business with pleasure. Besides, if it didn't work out it could get to be a little uncomfortable in the office. We both decided to take it slow and see what transpired.

"If your free tomorrow, why don't you let me take you to dinner," I asked.

"Just dinner?" she replied with her hands folded in front of her.

"Just dinner, I promise no funny stuff," I said crossing my heart.