Dream Date

Story Info
It was too good to be true.
3.8k words
3.62
50.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't take my eyes off of her...

She does nothing flashy, nor does she wear anything particularly enticing and she is nowhere near the youngest or "hottest" woman in the room. But she has a style and ease of movement that make your eyes follow her every gesture. I try not to stare, however I want desperately to catch her eye. Though I know, if those sparkling green orbs shine in my direction I will freeze in my chair. I'm not good at these encounters.

My name is Chris and hers I just learned, is Alexandra. We are both guests at a wedding reception for a couple that neither of us knows very well. I'm sitting at a table with employees or their spouses of the firm that the bride manages. The bride, a stuck-up bitch, is my boss and Alexandra is married to a senior member of my department. The plan around our table is that we peons stay until they cut the cake then we cut out to the hotel bar.

I came stag and the three other couples at the table are anxiously checking watches and plotting their escapes. The consensus is to return to our rooms, change clothes and meet at the bar in the lobby.

Alexandra's husband Tim must be ten years older than her which would make him about twenty-five years older than the rest of us. It's obvious from his demeanor and remarks that he does not want to be with us now and has no intention of joining us later.

His wife does her best to cover his rudeness and tries to meet and engage everyone in conversation. For myself, I'm just fascinated by her graceful, lady-like charms. Though it's my belief there is a hidden, devilish vixen inside of her. I watch her mouth as she listens to our work stories. Her smile is only half-hearted with the hint of laugh lines bracketing her full lips, and the gleam of straight, white teeth against her soft, warm tan. I am struggling to come up with something clever to say so that I can witness the full ninety-watt shine.

She is probably near forty years old, but her skin is firm and her cheeks are full. There are subtle creases at the rims of her almond eyes, and her mass of light-brown hair with golden highlights, is worn in a swirl atop her head. But now silky tendrils are beginning to loosen and lay gently on her slightly freckled shoulders.

She is sheathed in a forest-green dress that compliments her eyes, with sparkles on the bodice and a shimmering gold necklace that drops into her deep cleavage. The dress is not overly tight and is appropriately styled; it just seems to cling invitingly to her curves and tempts you to discover her secrets. She has an obvious elan that I'm guessing only serves to conceal a darkly-checkered past.

I was crestfallen when her husband took her hand and they made their excuses to leave. She mouthed some goodbyes and I watched as they disappeared through the crowded dance floor. Her shapely rear-end rolled seductively with each step in her four-inch pumps. I had the uneasy feeling that I would be thinking about Alexandra long after I crawled into the lonely double-bed tonight.

About two hours later I was still at the bar, the last of the people I knew had left. I was nursing a chilled whiskey and sipping an import, when I caught those green eyes in the mirror. "I was hoping someone I recognized would still be here, you're Chris right, I'm Alex." She extended a hand and I was captivated.

The thick mane of hair now cascaded down her back. At the reception it must have weighed a ton on her neck. She had touched-up her eyes and lips, and appeared ten years younger. She wore a loose white blouse and a lacy bra that strained to contain her bounty. Alexandra was not petite, maybe 5'9" and 150 pounds with rounded shoulders and thick waist. She was in faded jeans that clung to solid thighs and low-heeled sandals that revealed her pink polished nails.

I bought her a glass of Merlot and we moved to a table on the patio. When I mentioned her husband she shrugged her shoulders and said, "he finally passed-out, so I got dressed and came down. All he does is bitch and complain, let's talk about something else." I was living a dream. Our mundane conversation drifted from work to weddings, weather to wine. I was mostly smiling and nodding. In my mind I was reconstructing her past and imagining our future.

In my visions Alex was the woman who sat in the ladies circle, and slyly confessed to having been a stripper and had had multiple affairs with married men and sexy women. I could picture her at her sultry best. As I imagined it, Alex didn't openly flirt, that was much too vulgar, but her hand would linger an extra moment on your thigh while she told a story. When drinking a cocktail she would stir the concoction with her fingers then slowly lick the wet digits and slide them hypnotically into her mouth.

She had a deep whiskey-voice and a husky laugh that rose up suddenly and easily. She had a habit of raking her long fingers through her silky locks and arching her back to stretch. This raised her heavenly breasts to the limits of her flimsy shirt. The spaghetti straps barely hung on. The smoky voice and secretive tone lulled me into an erotic trance. I stared into those green pools of enchantment, the yellow highlights flashing in the candle light. Her mouth purred to me. I watched as her pink tongue delicately moistened her glossed lips as she spoke, and the expressive gestures of her long, thin fingers traced arcs in the air and then swept through her chestnut locks. Whatever she was saying, I heard something different. I knew in my mind, this seductress was coming-on to me.

My brain was drifting into an x-rated landscape of hedonism. I could certainly picture myself making Alex my sex slave. This scenario had appeared to me many times. A beautiful, desirable older woman in a loveless, sexless marriage, was dropping hints that she wanted to take me for her lover. In my fantasy she was falling under my spell. So desperate for just one night of passion, that she was ready to follow me anywhere and give-in to her reckless desires.

My thoughts were sliding towards decadence. Like a television with no sound, I found myself tuning-out Alexandra's words. I smiled at her and nodded knowingly but all the while I was studying her face , searching for the hidden clues to her surrender. My mind and body knew she wanted me. She was only waiting and hoping that I would make the move and capture her for my own, sending her into ecstasy. It was a dream too good to ignore. I scanned her expressive sea-green eyes picturing them dilate, her brows raise, as she takes inventory of my build. I am no longer lanky and pale. I'm broad-shouldered, tan and deeply muscled. She longs to feel me inside her and become prisoner to my every deviant wish.

Her pouty lips are always puckered, hoping to be kissed and she has a slight overbite that accentuates her full, blushing cheeks. Her luminous, pink lip gloss makes her look hungry and horny. My cock would look so good in her mouth that I could feel the warm, moist sensation. I needed to casually slide my hand under the table to rearrange the log-jam developing in my crotch. My swollen member was aching to be freed and to ravish this wanton MILF sitting so temptingly near.

I'm fairly certain that I was contributing intelligently to the conversation because she remained seated and laughed on occasion. But my mind was hearing her passionate desire and in my head she was pleading with me to seduce her. So though my physical body continued to sit and smile, my psyche responded with a BDSM fantasy. In steamy dream sequences like this, my reaction is always fast and firm.

I reached across the small table and grasped the front of her flimsy top. The material stretched at first and then ripped from her lovely body. My fingers were curled under her sheer bra as I tugged her to her feet and proceeded to drag her towards the elevators. "Follow me Alexandra," I commanded, "it's time to fuck!" I pulled her along by her bra-straps, her sandals tumbled from her feet. She attempted at first to cover her breasts with her hands and plant her bare feet in the carpet. But when she saw the determined, lustful look on my face she yielded willingly. Alex then hurried to keep stride as all eyes in the room turned to watch her humiliation. It was the loss of control that made her weak and fueled the wetness in her vagina.

She didn't care who looked or what was said, she knew only that she yearned to feel imprisoned and hungered for some wild sexual escapade. When the elevator doors opened, I ordered her inside and demanded that she kneel on the floor. We both took a second to peek back at the remaining bar crowd. Some of the men applauded or saluted while a few of the ladies flashed some envious smiles. The doors closed and I took over. It was apparent to me that she loved to be dominated and abused, and I was called on to possess her body and abase her for my pleasure.

My fantasy apartment was the penthouse suite, so up we soared. As the elevator climbed we had time to work our roles. I yanked the battered bra from her chest, scratching lines across her tits and demanded that she fish my stiff cock from my jeans. "Alright Alex let's see what you can do. How much discipline will you require? Suck me off like the dirty little bitch you are." She hastily went to work, fumbling with my belt and zipper. Her nervous energy excited me. When she loosed my gigantic cock her face lit up with lust. I twirled her long, shiny hair through my fingers, drawing her eager mouth to my straining organ. "You are a cheating whore and you need my cock to fulfil your lust. Suck my cock you dirty slut then beg me to fuck your trampy pussy." She went to work with great enthusiasm. Her only responses to my accusations were muffled grunts and moans as she slathered my cock with her saliva.

My rod was bulging in her hands as she fed it between her starving lips. Her spit quickly coated it's length and her delicate hands splashed and glided along my veiny pole. She choked a few times as I drove against the back of her throat and drool poured from her mouth, through coughing fits, dripping in long strings from her chin to the tops of her bare globes. "These tits are mine now, you whorey slut," I yelled as I squeezed them roughly and spread the slobber over them until they shined in the harsh light. She was getting into a good rhythm sucking it in and then tongueing the tip as she slid it out. We were both sweaty and making crude animal noises when the bell rang and the doors opened on the fourth floor. A young couple started to board when they saw the half-naked, older-woman on her knees with my cock in her mouth. They gasped at first, then hesitated and stepped back in amazement. Alexandra was startled but I kept a firm grip on the back of her neck, plunging harder. The doors closed and my blow-job recommenced without further interruption as the lift rocked back to motion.

When the car again stopped on the tenth floor, the bell didn't distract her. A man was about to enter when he spied Alex at my feet. The sweat was glistening on her curvaceous body and her hair was damp and tussled. I was twisting and pulling her nipples while spanking her big, wobbly tits. Her chest was red and soaked in perspiration. Her lipstick had smeared on her face and saliva bubbled-up and flowed copiously. It was not a beautiful look, but it was sexy as hell. My cock never slipped from her mouth as she gazed upon the stranger in the door. Her hand pumped furiously on my tool and her lips smacked and slurped on it's engorged head. I smiled and winked at the stunned onlooker. "C'mon in. She'll suck you, too. Won't you, my slut?"

Alexandra stopped for a moment and wiped her mouth and chin, though she never rose from her knees or attempted to cover her heaving, sopping tits. "I'll do anything you want me to do Chris."

The gentleman slowly backed away, muttering something about his marriage. I laughed and pinched her nipples hard until she squeaked-out a little moan, suggesting to the stranger what he was missing. "Tell him what's next," I commanded to her.

"We're going up to the room and fuck until I can't walk," she answered dutifully. The doors closed on his surprised expression and we rode to the roof level. When the doors opened on the top floor I ordered her to remove her pants and follow me naked down the hall. I got my first look at her plush, downy pussy. As luck would have it, a newlywed couple was at their suite door, returning a room service cart. I needed to further humiliate Alexandra. It was the degradation that fired the flame in her steaming cunt. She held her head high as she walked but she had to feel the shame of my abuse as she marched behind me, for her orgasms to burst forth. I said to the young couple, "I found this bitch at the bar and I'm going to fuck her tight little snatch until she explodes. Alex, tell these two what you are."

"I'm your slut and I'm here to be your fuck-toy. I want you to teach me how to please you. And I'll obey your every order."

"You're a married woman cheating on your husband with his co-worker. And I'm half your age. What kind of a whore does that?"

"A sleazy, dirty whore. That's why you should paddle my ass raw and then ram your cock inside me. I need to be punished and you're my new cock-master."

The couple laughed and stared with amusement as we walked on to our room. I called back to them that I would make her my bitch and that I hated her husband anyway.

When we got inside the suite I threw her naked body on the bed and straddled her chest with my knees. I grabbed her bouncy tits and twisted the perky nipples between my fingers and thumbs. "Now finish that hum-job and swallow my load." She craned her neck forward to inhale my shaft and I fed it towards the back of her throat, inch by inch. Always pushing, not stopping until she gagged and her eyes watered. "Take it all bitch. Shine it up 'til it glows." I had no mercy as I relentlessly drove my rigid rod in and out of her terrified mouth. Her wide-eyed expression only made me hotter. She was desperate for relief but I continued to shove my thick, hard cock deeper and faster past her lips. I wanted her to know that I was in charge so I smacked her face and swore at her as she blew me. The dirty thrill of it fired the intensity for both of us. Her pussy was gushing with her fluids and her muffled groans signaled more impending orgasms. She was in heaven for the first time, ever. And I was preparing to add her to my stable of well-trained sluts.

"Suck it you dirty whore. Suck my cock 'til I fill you up. This is just the beginning. I'm going to fuck you ten times a day and then farm you out to my friends. You're my bitch and your warm little cunt is here for my pleasure." For a second she struggled for air and tried to dislodge my cock from her throat. I slapped her face and grabbed both her arms by the wrists. She needed to be restrained. Fortunately there was a chain and hand-cuffs hanging from an iron ring above the headboard. I strapped her in and flogged my swollen cock on her tongue, forcing a deluge of hot, creamy cum down her gullet. "Here it comes, bitch. Swallow every drop or I'll leave and you'll get no more of my cock."

She could not face that possibility. So she vacuumed my cock and savored each thick spurt as I flooded her. I came in buckets and my sexy, horny MILF gulped down the entire load. Then she licked and polished my thick rod to keep it hard for her continued pleasure. All her deviant dreams were coming true. She wanted only to perform for me. The sucking was just the foreplay, now she wanted to be fucked. "Was that good Master? Did I please you? Is that how you want your hot, little cunt to do it? Please fuck me now, Chris. I'm so hot for your meat."

Without answering, I spun her on to her stomach, pressing her face into the mattress and flattening her big tits. Then I propped a pillow underneath her and began to stroke my slippery erection with one hand and spank her cushy, bouncy ass cheeks with the other. It soon turned a bright reddish-purple, mirroring the helmeted tip of my cock. I decided to unite the two.

"Alex, you filthy slut, I'm gonna rape your tight little ass!" She squirmed and screamed in terror. The chains clanked but held firm. And I asked teasingly, if she was ready for the thrill of her life.

"Please Chris, don't do this to me. Please. I'll do anything you want."

"You already are doing what I want. I'm going to fuck your hot, virgin ass and you're going to beg me to do it. Spread your legs wide, bitch."

"No. Please no!"

"If you're a good little whore and you excite me with your effort, I'll use some lube and make it easier for you. If you're bad, I'm fucking you dry." I started to force two fingers into the tightly clenched, brown star at her bottom. Alex tried to skoot away and pleaded with me to be kind. She could see her situation was hopeless and agreed to beg me to deflower her rear passage if I agreed to use some lubrication. My digits plowed their path inside and her butt arched in the air. She squealed with pain and her ass shook and quivered as my fingers explored her puckered rear-end.

"Please Chris. Ohhh. Ouwww Pleeeease. I'll be good. Owwww. Please. I'll do anything. I'll beg you to fuck my ass, just use something to ease it in. Pleeease."

"Okay. Because you're going to be my good little whore. I'll let you lube it up." Her body relaxed momentarily and in that instant I flipped her around and shoved my cock back in her mouth. "Suck it, cunt. You want lube, then you lube it!" I filled her stunned cheeks with my prick, holding her ears and plowing deep and fast against the back of her throat. "Make it as sloppy a blow-job as you want, then I'm going right in your tight, hot ass!" She's my bitch.

She had no choice but to slobber my cock with her saliva as I steadily inserted my fingers back in her anus. She knew this would be her only chance to ease the pressure she was about to experience. I withdrew my fingers with a plop and extracted my shiny, dripping cock from her foamy mouth. I ordered her to invite me to fuck her cute, rosy ass.

She was so hot and horny now, her pussy dripping with her succulent juices, that she had to have it all. "Please Master Chris. Please fuck my tight, tender ass with your gigantic, wonderful cock. I want you deep inside me. I have to feel how good it is. I want you. I'm your slut and that's all I want to be. Please fuck my virgin hole."

My cock was slick with her spit. But I was not going to be gentle. She belonged to me and I would use her anyway I wanted. I plunged into her, pushing hard and driving it home 'til my balls smacked against her twat. I wanted to fuck my slave hard and fill her with cum. I rocked back and forth. Slamming into her like a pile-driver. Sweat poured from us both. Her body quivered with lust and desire. I bounced against her bottom and hung-on to her shaking tits. My torso recoiled at every thrust as I banged away and I could feel the next load working it's way from my sac, up the shaft and about to explode inside her plump derrier.

"Are you ready for me slut? Will your ass swallow my cum the same way your mouth did?"

" Oh yes. Oh please. Please fuck me Chris. Don't hold back. I want it all. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

With one more big jolt, I blasted into her like a ballistic missile. I shot so much cum, I could feel it squirting back out at me. I must have filled her so fast, it was backing up. It was splashing in my crotch. I could feel it over- flowing her ass and drenching my thighs. The warm, sticky liquid was spilling down my legs, there was so much creamy fluid , I was drowning in it. Something had gone wrong. I was soaked and losing my firmness because of it. I heard Alex, in a fog, trying to soothe me and I was very disoriented.

12