Dream Girl

Story Info
A nude bike ride and swim leads to more fun.
3.4k words
4.55
40.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campfire embers gradually faded from white and reddish-orange to gray and black. As the campfire died, the darkness from the surrounding woods edged closer eventually enveloping me. I'd been sitting for a couple of hours staring into the fire and poking it now and then with a long stick to keep it burning. I'd been thinking about the evening ahead and how much fun I was going to have doing something I'd never done before. Now it was dark enough to get started. I got up and took off my shirt. Then I cast my shorts aside and stood there in the darkness as the occasional flames flickered and briefly lit my naked body.

I wasn't the greatest male specimen on two feet. I knew that, but for a dude approaching the epochal age of 30, I was in reasonable shape. I should be. I'd ridden my bike over 2000 miles that summer and kayaked a few hundred more. But, now I was about to do something I had always wanted to do but had never had the opportunity or guts to try: ride my bike totally nude (well, except for my sandals).

I got on my bike and headed down the trail. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see the trail as a gray path amongst the dark shadows ahead of me. The grass and bushes on either side were dark by comparison. I pedaled slowly and uneasily at first. I'd walked the trail that afternoon, so I pretty much knew what was ahead, but, even though it was late (almost midnight), I still feared I would meet someone on the trail. It added to the thrill and I felt a tingling in my groin as my balls rocked from side to side with each turn of the pedals. Needless to say, I had a respectable hard-on.

My mind formulated a plan: in the unlikely event that I did meet someone, so what? If anyone were out on the trail, I'd just grunt a greeting and ride on as if everything were quite normal. What could be so wrong with a midnight ride even if the rider wore no clothes? Besides, I reasoned, there weren't many campers in the campground, and, aside from the young lady in the trailer across from mine, most were elderly and had probably gone to bed long ago.

The young lady's name, I'd learned, was Beth and she too liked to bike and had brought her bike with her. We'd talked briefly and I'd made a mental note to ask her to go biking with me before we left. However, I didn't want to appear too forward, so I'd decided to wait until she got settled and we got to know each other a little better.

I pedaled on. A mile down the trail I came to the road that led down to the lake and the beach. I knew from my earlier investigation that there was a gate on the road and that it was locked at 9:00 pm and remained locked until 6:00 am. So, in theory, I would have the beach and the road to myself until 6:00 tomorrow morning.

The road made a loop down to the beach and on past it to the picnic area then back around to connect with itself near where the trail came in.

I pedaled around the loop slowly and cautiously the first time. Then I pedaled out to the gate to make sure it was locked. It was. I pedaled back to the beach. It was a warm night. The sun had been down for several hours but it was still in the 80s. I pedaled around the loop again. I had broken into a good sweat and decided it was time for a swim.

I left my bike leaning on a picnic table and walked out into the water. I stood there with the water just over my cock and balls, enjoying the coolness of it and listening to the sound of the waves lapping against the shore.

A full moon had risen over the lake. It was marvelous to see the huge orange disk coming up over the mountains beyond the far shore of the lake. A full moon on the Summer Solstice, that could only mean good things were instore. I loved nature and when nature put on a show, I paid attention.

Finally, breaking my reverie, I dove and swam to the rope boundary of the swimming area. The cool water felt good on my bare skin. I loved swimming nude. No clothes restricting my movements, my cock and balls swaying gently in the water, what could be better? I swam over to the marker buoy on one corner of the swimming area, then to the other corner and back. I felt totally free and uninhibited. The only thing missing was a companion to share this wonderful experience. I'd always hoped to find someone who thought the way I did and liked to do the same weird stuff that I loved to do like biking and swimming nude.

I swam some more and was thinking about getting out when I heard a noise. It sounded like a bike coming down the road. I listened intently. Someone was definitely coming. The sound of tires crunching on the gravel road grew louder. Keep cool, I thought. Don't panic. Besides, there was nothing much I could do. I swam to one of the buoys. At least behind it I wouldn't be quite so obvious. The moon was behind me and almost as bright as a street light. My heart pounded in my ears as I held my breath trying to pick up every sound.

As I watched, I saw a petite figure ride up on a bicycle. She leaned it against the picnic table next to mine.

"Hey there, you alone?" A beautiful female voice called out.

It was Beth, the young lady I had met that afternoon. I was so amazed I was practically speechless.

"Just me enjoying a late night swim." I replied.

"Mind if I join you?" Beth was standing on the beach now.

"Sure, be my guest," I finally managed to blurt out. "The water's great."

I watched as she shed her shorts and tank top. To my amazement, she was not wearing anything underneath. My cock stiffened as I pondered the potential of this new development. She walked back to the picnic table and tossed her clothes on it. There was enough moonlight that I could clearly see the twitch in her cute little ass as she walked. My cock got even harder.

"How'd you know it was me? How'd you know I was here?" I asked.

"I was watching when you left camp. Sorry, I guess I'm a bit of a peeping Tom. I've been watching you all night. When I saw you ride off naked, I decided to follow and see what you were up to. I figured you might be meeting someone."

"Do you do this often?" I teased, "I mean, follow nude men on bicycles?"

"No, this is my first time. I'm usually very cautious around strangers. But I sensed you were safe. You have an interesting aura about you that made me curious. I wanted to get to know you better, but I didn't want you to think I was one of those 'easy' girls. How about you? Do you go for nude bicycle rides often?"

"No, actually this is my first one. I've always wanted to but could never work up the courage or find the right place for one."

I watched as she waded out into the water. Beth was a beautiful, petite blonde and I remembered from our brief encounter earlier that she had a great sense of humor and a very disarming smile. I had liked her immediately and now I liked her even more. A girl who wore no underwear, rode her bike at night and followed a naked guy to the beach was definitely someone I wanted to know better. I had the feeling we would become good friends, and maybe even more than friends. I discretely played with my stiff cock and stroked it a couple of times. Yes, I definitely wanted to get close to this girl. The fact that she was here told me she felt the same way.

Beth waded in waist deep then quickly dove into the water. "I didn't bring a swimming suit," she said as she swam out into deeper water.

"Yeah, I noticed." I said. "Guess you know I didn't either."

"Swimming suits are definitely over-rated," I ventured. It was lame, but I couldn't think of anything else to say under the circumstances. This was new territory for me and I surely did not want to scare Beth away or give her any cause for concern.

"I'm glad you decided to do this. It was really hot and sticky in the camp tonight and I wanted to go for a swim, but I didn't want to go alone. I thought of asking you, but then I didn't have a suit and I wasn't sure how you would react. Then, I saw you pedal off in the buff, I figured I'd just follow along and see what you were up to."

I had my arms stretched out to either side and draped over the boundary rope which rested under my armpits. Beth swam over to where I was then disappeared underwater.

I felt her lips kiss the tip of my dick before she rose up out of the water, wiping her hands back over her face and to get the water out of her eyes and smoothing her hair back behind her head in one easy stroke.

"Just inspecting the merchandise," she laughed, "Hope you don't mind." I felt her foot massaging my balls as she spoke. Finally, she gave my balls a soft, playful kick.

"Hope it met with your approval," I grinned.

"Well, let's just say I liked what I saw even though it was hard to get a good look with water in my eyes." Beth laughed again and gave me a playful push. Then swam a short distance away.

"Truthfully, " I admitted, "I really wanted to invite you to come for a midnight ride and go skinny dipping with me, but I was afraid you would think I was a weirdo and wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. I liked you from the moment I first saw you and wanted to get to know you better. Last thing I wanted to do was scare you away."

"Come here," Beth said. "Let's get better acquainted."

I swam closer. She reached out her hand. I took it and she pulled me close to her. We hugged. Her breasts felt good against mine and my boner was clamped between her pubic mound and mine.

"Oh, you are all primed and ready to go!" She exclaimed. "That's good because I've been so horny all day I was thinking I was going to have to do myself tonight. But then I met you and I thought, 'Maybe'. You have a nice smile and I noticed a bulge in your shorts when we were talking earlier. I figured a camper, a fellow biker and someone who likes to kayak couldn't be all bad. Then you took off on your bike totally naked and I just had to follow."

"Do you often follow naked men on bicycles?" I teased

"No, you are my first." She smiled. Then, dove and I felt her warm lips on the cool head of my cock. She kissed it several times and blew bubbles at it, then surfaced, laughing.

"I've always wanted to do that." She said, a gleeful smile on her face.

I pinched myself right there in front of her. "Just have to make sure I am not dreaming," I said. "I've always dreamed of this happening, but never thought it actually would."

"Am I your dream girl?" She teased.

"You are that and more," I said.

With that she dove again and this time I felt her mouth envelope my cock which now was rock hard. I was glad the lake was spring fed and the water was clear and clean.

Beth came up gasping for breath. She grabbed my hand. "Come with me, bad boy," she said as she pulled me toward shore. "I have a blanket and towel in the basket on my trike. I also brought a six-pack of cold beer in case you're thirsty."

"Now I know I've died and gone to heaven," I said as I followed her to shore.

We found a grassy spot and spread the blanket. After drying each other off, we sat down and popped the top on a couple of cold ones.

Beth took a swig of hers and smiled, "Tell me, how come you rode down here naked

"It is something I've always wanted to do. I scoped out the place earlier today and figured I'd have the path and beach to myself. The remote possibility that I might meet someone along the way made it exciting."

"Well, you did meet someone, didn't you?" Beth smiled.

"Yes, I did, and I'm very glad I did. But, I never expected to meet someone like you. I was worried about running into some prude who wouldn't take kindly to a nude male biker or swimmer, even at this hour. But, I have to admit, the possibility that someone might catch me and be offended actually excited me. However, I'm ecstatic that you caught me and were not offended."

"Nudity has never bother me," Beth admitted. "I like being naked and I don't mind other people being naked around me as long as they behave themselves. Just because a woman is naked does not mean she wants to have sex with any man that comes along. Some guys don't get that. For me, naked is just another way of dressing. If it is hot out or I'm going swimming, I'd prefer not to wear anything."

"I feel the same way. I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, but I've always been afraid of getting caught. To tell the truth, I just like doing ordinary things nude. I wish I could go nude all the time. Clothing should always be optional. I wish people would get over it. I know some nudists misbehave and do things like jacking off in public that offend others, but most don't. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with having sex in public on a nudist beach. If people want to do that or give a blowjob or whatever, I'm fine with that. But if some guy starts staring or making unwanted advances; that is something else."

"Speaking of sex on a beach," Beth smiled and eyed my now drooping cock. "You seem to have lost your focus. Let me help you with that."

She reached over and began stroking my cock back to life. It didn't take long. I lay back on my elbows and Beth knelt down and began kissing and sucking on the head of my cock. She teased my pee hole with her tongue then licked up and down my shaft. All the while, she gently played with my balls, caressing and gently squeezing them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ouch!" I protested when she squeezed a little too hard. "It hurts when you squeeze so hard."

"Sorry," She said. "I don't have much experience with men's balls. I didn't realize they were so sensitive."

Once I was good and hard, she put her mouth where her hand had been. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. Each time she went down a little farther. She gagged a little at first, but kept at it. Finally, she was taking the full length. It felt wonderful and I could feel the ecstasy building in my loins. I arched my hips to meet her and tried to thrust even deeper. That didn't seem to bother her. She had her eyes closed and was lost to the world around us.

I let her work me up to a near boil, but I wanted to be sure she was satisfied, too. So, before I came, I somehow summoned the strength to tap her on the shoulder. "My turn," I hissed between clenched teeth. A few more strokes and it would be all over. Then I'd need at least a few hours to recharge. With other women, I might have let them continue and blown my wad into their mouth, but I felt different about Beth. I wanted to make sure she was having as good a time as I was. I wasn't sure how much she enjoyed sucking on my cock, but she sure seemed more than okay with it.

She reluctantly let my cock slip from her puckered lips and lay back on the blanket as I knelt over her and began kissing and nibbling at the little nobs on her pert B-cup tits. The nipples were nice and hard and she moaned when I gently bit each one. I continued to play with them between my fingers as I straddled her and kissed my way down to her pubic mound. She had a cute little triangle of curly blonde hair that pointed the way to my destination. I kissed her there and continued south, kissing one side and then the other of her lower lips. Finally, I found her dripping love spot with my tongue and nuzzled her clit with my nose. I knew my scruffy beard would leave a rash on her inner thighs, but she didn't seem to mind. She spread her knees wide to give me full access. After a while she was rotating her hips and thrusting her pelvis up into my face. I knew she was getting close. I brought her to the edge, then backed off.

Rising to my knees and positioning myself between her legs, I lay forward and with her help, my cock found its target and inched its way in. She held me tight for a moment while her pussy adjusted to my hard cock. It was sizeable, too, if I do say so myself. A good 7" long and 1-1/2 inches thick. Good enough to probe the depths of any pussy. I gave Beth the full 7" and she rose to meet it. I pulled out until just the head remained. Her moist lips caressed my cockhead and beckoned me to plunge back in. I thrust again fast and deep as she rotated her hips and rose to meet me. Then I was pulling out and plunging deep again and again and again. Faster. Deeper.

Our world dissolved. There was nothing but my cock head and her pussy with us panting and grunting in the background. The pressure mounted and finally I could hold it no longer and blew my wad deep inside her. I could feel spurt after spurt of warm white liquid cum shooting into her. With each spurt, I felt her pussy muscles contract, squeezing every last drop out of me. I lost track at 10 spurts, but I think there could have been 12. Ten was my record and was easily an eighth cup of the best cum ever shot from a dick. I was glad I had saved myself the past two weeks. Giving Beth my full load sent her over the edge, too.

"Milk me good," I whispered.

With one final spurt, I sent the last of my load into her. I'd never had such good sex and I was sure I'd shot more of a load than ever before. I collapsed on her and lay there panting for several seconds. I could feel her pussy contractions milking every drop of cum from my spent cock.

I started to pull out, but Beth held me tight. "No, stay. Stay still until it goes limp," She insisted.

We lay still for several minutes. Finally, I heard her sweet voice.

"That was wonderful," she purred, "Simply wonderful. I've never come like that before. Where have you been all my life?"

"It was good for me, too," I said. But, as I said it, I knew it was one of the biggest understatements I'd ever made.

"You are definitely my Dream girl, no question about that."

She smiled and I felt her pussy confirm that she felt the same way.