Dream of the Unlikely Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oksana didn't just like it; she loved it and said so. It made him laugh, "I forgot about my spine. Well, enjoy that then."

He walked them around the room a few times as Oksana hung on in bliss. she couldn't decide between the childlike joy that she felt or the naughty was that the moving lumps of his spine made her feel. Finally, he stopped near the cooler and knelt down. Oksana was off him in a flash and in his arms. They had a drink, and after tossing the paper cup, they walked together into the vegetation. Oksana looked over and gently took his tail in her hand, maybe a foot behind his flanks and just before the long hair began.

He looked over with a bit of surprise, "So you really do wish to be my female?"

She stroked the soft bristle with her thumb, noting that it caused him to shiver. "Is it that obvious?" She grinned at him. "I wish that I could be all of that for you. I think that if I was like that, I'd be beautiful."

He stopped and picked her up as her arms went around his neck. "Listen to me. You are beautiful, Oksana. You take my breath from me if you only smile at me. But I do not love you because you are an approximation. You only happen to be the right size. This may be something which brought you to my attention, it's true, but I love you for who you are, not for who I might imagine that you might be close enough to resemble. It is an important difference. But I am very pleased that you are the right size, and you should be as well. Since you are learning how to ride comfortably, we will do this outside tomorrow night, you and I. There will be no moon for the next few nights and no one will see because I will it to be. We will go faster and farther, if you have a little courage. And you have it, princess. Consider what you are doing at this moment, right here. A human woman in the arms of a beast such as me. Your heart is pounding, but it is not out of fear."

"That's because I love you, Yevgeny. I hear your words, and I know what you mean, but I think that I'd like to be the right kind, though I can't be. I didn't know that the one I fell in love with was a king, though now I wonder why I never thought of it. I think that if I could be like your kind... no, I know that if it were possible, then you and I would be a lovely couple."

He smiled at her as he lay her down carefully, though there was some seriousness to it. "Then hold that little dream in your heart, princess. I like it too, but it is not the main thing. I am so happy with you just as you are."

She leaned on one elbow and looked at him in wonder, the way that he was stretched out before her. By any measure, he was amazing to her eyes. It seemed to her that no one had wanted her all of her life. She'd always felt as though she was only an intruding piece of baggage or something. She'd even failed at trying to be a whore, though she now realized that she'd gone about it the wrong way. But this one here, this king from another place - he'd accepted her and wanted her. It felt good to finally feel for once that little mousy Oksana had someone now who accepted her and even admitted to feeling lust for her.

It was a good thing, she mused as she reached to take the essence of his maleness into her small hands so that she might learn what she could. For perhaps the first time in her life, she felt something rising within her that just had to be sated - and Yevgeny was all the male that she could have ever imagined - or rather, never imagined, she'd want so much now.

"I would like you to declare tomorrow a nudist day, Yevgeny," Oksana said with a warm smile, "you are the king, so I know that it will be so if only you say that it is. I feel enough here to know that this will likely work very well in our favor if we put our parts together. I certainly feel sure enough for what I want to do with you tonight, but I don't even know what this looks like, what I have here, but it feels the same, except for these little bumps along the top. Could we ... have children or, kittens or something?"

"No, not between us like this," he replied sadly, "that is where the dream would stop for us, Oksana. Does this bother you?"

She shook her head and smiled softly at the cat's eyes that now regarded her as a mate. "No, at least for now. But I do wish so much that I could be the right kind of female for you. I would be so beautiful too then, I am sure." She leaned down and kissed him, feeling those long and lovely teeth of his against her cheeks as their tongues danced. Besides his beauty, the power that she felt against her made her wet instantly, it was that sensual to her. Oksana had never been kissed this way, and couldn't imagine anything nicer.

She sat up a little as she reached for is hardness and stroked it. He gazed at the lovely one who wanted him more than any other and wondered whether he had the ability to help her with her dreams, and if not completely, whether she'd be happy with what he could manage for her. He'd have to think on it more and see. Right now, the anticipation of this and her sweet body against him were much more deserving of his attention.

"I am the king of nothing, Oksana, but you make me feel as though I owned the world because you are here with me."

"I like that thought," she smiled at him for a moment, "And if I could have my wish and become what you are, I would love to learn how to be your queen. It will never happen, Yevgeny, I know this, but for now, you just lie back while I do my very best to make you feel as a king once more." Oksana smiled at the love that she felt for him and licking her lips, she took him into her mouth with a happy sigh.