Dream Scape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending one of the nights at the house she sat on the porch with me the next morning. She watched as all the walkers and joggers went by. I heard her talking to herself kind of in a almost a whisper. "Yes, no, yes, yes, hope not, for sure , maybe," she kept saying.

"Abby, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Sitting here figuring out which ones you have probably dreamed about. I figure the ones that wave to you are all yeses; the ones that completely stare the other way are probably yeses also. The rest are guesses. Will you tell me if I'm right?"

"Hell, no! You're my woman now. You're the one I dream about now. These women are my past. You're my present and my future," I said.

Right then, the Morgan twins jogged by. "You better never..." Abby smiled.

I looked back at her and said, "Too late," as Abby smiled and slapped me.

I did ask Abby that how long does this illness or gift last? She told me the article said, "Indefinitely" to me that could mean forever.

After Abby left, I was sitting on the porch and remembered I was suppose to read about James Madison, the fourth president. Kitten was suppose to give a speech on him. Shit, I forgot all about it.

I called Caroline to apologize but before I could say anything she said, "Dad, Carla got an A+ on her speech."

"Caroline, I forgot to read about James Madison. I had company and it completely slipped my mind. Kitten got that A+ totally on her own. Please tell her how proud I am of her."

"Was your company Abby, Dad? Every time you call you mention her. Is this a serious thing between you two?"

"Yes, it was, and yes, it is. Didn't you notice I haven't slipped up and rubbed you as often?" Every now and then I caught myself massaging her but never going too far.

"Yes, Dad, I've noticed, and I wouldn't care if you slipped up once in awhile. I've become accustomed to it and rather like it, but never go past my butterfly."

I was laughing. God, she was a sweet gal. I'd do anything for her. After all she was my daughter-in-law.

"Stop laughing, Dad. I mean it - never past my butterfly."

"Sweetheart, Caroline, I wouldn't dream of it," I laughed.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments welcome.

DG Hear