Dream-Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you, my girl. You've got to believe your Auntie Mel. That little statue had you possessed."

"Where is it now?"

"It's in a shoe box in your garage. I've taped it shut, but I really think you need to get rid of it. You know, somewhere it will never be found again."

And so, life returned to normal, as normal as it could be for the two of us. If anything, the events of that night had brought us just a little closer together, but as I said before, that is a story for another day.

I did finally get around to the issue of the statue but, being a historian and all, I couldn't bring myself to dispose of it for good.

These days, if you saunter around the antiques quarter of one historical English town, you might just catch a glimpse of a small stone statue sitting among the myriad of other would be treasures.

Maybe one day, somebody else might even fall in love with it in the same way that I did.