Dream Weaver Ch. 08

Story Info
Cyn and her Sins.
6k words
4.71
7.1k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Challon felt her fingers reach between her legs and encircle him even as he began moving again. It was slow and tortuous and he couldn't help the moan that left his lips. He closed his eyes, moving slowly until a tingly sensation started low in his balls. It grew until his body stiffened. "Wha..."

Her hand dropped from him but the tingling continued, slowing until it finally disappeared. "What was that?"

Bliss moaned as she rubbed up against him, unable to get the angle she needed. "My lord...I need...need something..."

He grinned. "A...A vibrator, you made me into a human vibrator." He chuckled until Bliss growled his name and then smacked him on the arm.

"Challon!"

Her 'problem' made him chuckle and then he rolled with her, sitting her on his loins, his cock sliding back inside of her. "Have at it, tiger." He didn't bother hiding the smirk on his lips when she moaned and threw her head back, feeling him sink so deep inside her.

Her body was trembling, anxious and needy. She quickly found the rhythm she needed and then used his chest to prop herself up. She rode him hard, gasping and groaning. Her eyes grew wide as glittering golden rays started from where they were joined and flowed up both of their bodies. It wasn't long until Chal was just as needy as she was. "What...?"

He picked her up, ignoring her cries, and set her in front of him on her hands and knees. Bliss tried to turn but he held her there his arm going around her from behind. His hand moved from her waist, squeezing one firm globe of her bottom. Then his fingers slid down one thigh and pulled her back. His cock slid in easily and even deeper in this position and under his expert possession.

Her groan was echoed by his moan. "Oh, yeah," he whispered into her ear. "You're mine. You're all mine." He started to move, listening to her moans as they changed into deep, needy cries. "Has any one ever taken you this deep, made you feel this, Bliss? Have they ever made you feel as loved and needed?" His voice was raspy and hoarse with pleasure and the amount she was sending careening through his body. He growled and then ran his hands from her waist up to her breasts and then arched her back, tipping her back so that he could latch on to her nipple and suckle and tease the hard nub.

The pleasure that she was feeling was driving him crazy. Every golden surge sent more of the shimmering, ecstatic power that he needed. He closed his eyes and blew against her skin slowly. The cool breath tightened her nipples even more and she shivered in pleasure.

She stiffened, her frantic movements stilling as her back arch and she gasped. A new sort of desire spiraled through her. Her hand buried itself in his hair, holding him to her. "Again, my lord, please."

He smiled at her command and his tongue laved at her nipple. He gathered the sharp edges of the echoing pleasure, his own and hers, taking it into his center, feeling its surge of power, and then sending it out to culminate in the breath he blew against her skin.

Her back arched even more twisting to thrust her nipple to him. Her mouth opened but only a squeak emerged. He could feel the desperate grinding of her pussy against him and felt his teeth sliding over his bottom lip. He tried to control them but she was too distracting. The smell of her pleasure, of her power mixed with his, the combined force shattering inside of him in impossible waves of ecstasy was too much. He ran the back of his fingers along her neck, finding the 'sweet spot', the perfect vein. He could smell her blood, smell the endorphins, the scent like a siren's song. She would be delicious, her ecstasy flowing through her blood stream would be delightfully powerful. It was a treat that was impossible for him to deny himself.

He tried but he just couldn't resist. His teeth punctured the skin of her neck, hearing the cry of frenzied joy his bite would cause her to feel. That delight triggered the explosion in him and he drank of her blood. She was tangy and hot. But mostly, she was sweetly unique.

Her hips ground her pussy against him and a shattering bliss tore through her. "Chal," she gasped and dug at his thighs. She screamed, his powers overcoming her.

A loud knock sounded at her bedroom door. "Challon! I need to speak to you. It's important so climb off your new plaything and open this damn door!"

Chal reluctantly pulled his teeth from Bliss's neck. He lapped at the tiny marks made from his teeth and slowly pulled his cock from her body. "Cyn if this isn't important, I swear to the gods that I will kill you."

"Mom and dad sent me here, my brother. Does it sound like it could be important?"

Cyn took a step back as the door was suddenly pulled open and Chal stepped out, tying the belt around his robed body, her eyes showed her disappointment that he was covered. "You couldn't have told me before?"

"No, this is so much more fun for me. Didn't get off yet? Oh!" She held up a finger. "That's right. No orgasms for Chal since his new toy is just a weak human. She wouldn't be able to handle you or your pleasures, not like I did. Remember, my brother?" She reached up, touching a small spot at the corner of his mouth. "Oops, missed a drop, my brother."

He grabbed her hand, and rubbed her finger clean of even the smallest drop of blood. "You can be such a bitch, Cyn." He growled and threw her hand away from him, not a hint of the attraction that used to be in his voice present, and his eyes began to glow like green fire, showing his ire. "Tell me your business and stay out of mine."

"But your business and mine used to be so deeply entwined, my brother. This isn't as much fun as that was." Her full lips pouted and she stared up at him from under long lashes. "Can't we have fun anymore? She can't be as good as I was." Her hand reached up and tugged at his collar, pulling the robe down to stroke his chest.

He jerked away, moving up the hall away from Bliss's room. "No, and that's final. Now what do mom and dad want?"

"They've decided that you've been alone too much and they are hosting a party for you to meet the fine ladies of the supernatural world. Humans are not welcome, brother dear."

A growl left his lips as he turned and stared down at Cyn. "You have got to be kidding. This is some kind of sick game you're playing at, right?"

"Nope." She grinned. "You won't be able to bring your little friend. No humans allowed, unless you plan on sharing her with the other guests," She spun around and walked down the hall even as she reiterated. She glanced back at the doorway he'd just exited. "No? I guess you'll have to find a kennel for your human."

"I'm not human." The words were spoken softly and Cyn spun to find Bliss standing in front of her, a beautiful satin robe wrapped around her waist and reaching the floor. She turned her back on Cyn and walked up to Chal, seeing the loving smile on his lips. "My lord?" She grinned when he took her hand and tucked it in the crook of his arm. Her pretty blue eyes spoke of deep affection and she reached up to stroke his face with gentle fingers. "I missed you."

He smiled down at her, his free hand sliding into her hair, his thumb caressing her lips then dropped to thread through her fingers that rested on his arm. Before he could reply, Cyn butted in. "What the hell are you if not human?" She lifted her face and scented the air.

Bliss laughed at the look of confusion on Cyn's face when she could scent nothing familiar. "Why don't we let that be a surprise?" She linked her fingers with Chal's. "Go back to sleep, Lucynda and I'll show you exactly what I am." She met the tall vampire's eyes, eyes the same color as Chal's but without the warmth his showed when looking at her.

He brought their linked fingers to his lips and kissed her hand. "She's mine, that's what she is, mine completely. Mom and dad have no need to throw this party to introduce me to supernatural singles, I already have my lady and I intend to keep her." He glared at his sister, his eyes issuing a warning that he was not afraid to back. "I trust you can report back to the parents that I'm no longer on the market. Good night, sister."

Cyn growled under her breath, her eyes beginning to glow with her ire. "Who is this bitch?" Her voice had changed to a very husky contralto. "I'm going to teach her not to mess with her betters."

Bliss stared up at Chal and then made another decision. "Better and scarier people have tried. Take your best shot."

Lucynda took the three steps that separated them, stopping only when Chal splayed his fist against her chest. "Touch her and you and I will have it out. Do you remember the last time you went up against me, Cyn? I do believe you were found lacking." He smiled as Cyn growled but changed her focus onto her brother.

"You...you..." The words wouldn't come. He'd pushed her hard enough to have her stuttering. "R-Remember what happened to Selena. That culprit was never found..."

Challan's eyes changed instantly and they became icy cold. "If I even hear a rumor that you were involved, Lucynda, Selena's death with look like a blissful slumber compared to what I will do to you."

Bliss laid her hand against Chal's chest, stroking the skin that peeked out at the vee of his robe. "My lord." Her touch calmed him though his eyes still flared with rage.

"You will leave. I will have Giselle help you pack but I want you gone immediately. You will stay away from me and from Bliss. Be thankful that she stopped me," Chal growled, his fingers still eager to reach Cyn's throat. He'd heard a rumor, hearsay from friends of a friend, that she had been behind Selena's death. But he had never come across any proof and she had no reason to kill him as well. Especially since she wanted back in his bed so badly she tried to seduce him every chance she could get.

"Chal," Bliss's voice was soft, but she nodded toward the window at the end of the hall. "She cannot leave now, it would be murder."

Chal looked down at her and sighed. "Fine, but I want you out immediately when the sun sets. You will stay away from Bliss, do you understand?" His voice was cold. "You owe her your life right now because I would throw you out now." He glanced down at her again and shook his head and laughed a bit at himself. "You and your tender heart."

"I am not afraid of her." She met his gaze and traced her finger over his lower lip before drawing his head down to kiss his cheek.

"Who said I was saving you?" He smiled down at her, her kiss tingling against his skin.

She giggled. "If all is well, I shall return to my room to wait for you." She smirked up at him. "Play nice." She waited for him to nod but when she turned to leave, he stopped her. Stooping just a bit, he kissed her, his lips clinging to hers.

"I won't keep you waiting long," he promised.

She left as quietly as she had come. It left Challon with his incensed sister.

"Do you understand now?" His voice was cold, his eyes like green ice as they looked down at her. "I am with Bliss. I want to stay with her and only with her. You hold no interest to me, Cyn. What we did... It was..."

"What? What was it to you? For me...I fell in love with you that weekend, Chal." She turned away from him as if she couldn't bear to see the pity in his eyes. "We...We were happy that weekend, Chal. We could be again if you would but try, Chal. You just have to try." She turned back to him, a bright red tear dripping from one lash. "Why won't you just try?"

"That's just it. I don't want to try. I was lonely that weekend, Cyn. I regretted it almost immediately. Even in the supernatural world, a romance between the two of us was wrong. Then I met Selena. Please, Cyn, I don't want you hurt, I just...am not the man for you. Find someone else to play your games with, sister." He shrugged his wide shoulders and dropped his hand. "I'm sorry, Cyn."

He watched as she spun, her long hair fanning around her, and she stalked away. He knew he'd made an enemy of his sister but she would get over it. He turned his back to her departing figure and walked away, back to the room where Bliss awaited.

* * * *

Cyn glanced back and almost growled as she watched the door close behind him. Her eyes sparked and she slowly licked her lips. Her half-brother was a delicacy and she didn't want to give up that flavor. They'd only had that one time, that time where he felt out of control and he needed someone who could handle him and not die at the end.

She'd been there for him, stripping for him while he sat there, his eyes hot, his lips pouting. He'd tried many times to tell her no then. She'd been in love with him since he'd come home for a visit after he'd finished his summer in Europe. He'd been so...different, so much more...more. She had tried so many times to interest him but he'd always smile and shake his head, laughing as if she were joking. How could he not see her, not see that she would be good for him, to him? How could he not see how much she wanted him?

That weekend had been different. He'd come home, his eyes looking almost dead. The spark that always made them so lively and beautiful was missing. She tried to get him to open up to her but he kept putting her off. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore. She watched as he started to drink himself under the table, not an easy thing to accomplish for one of their kind. She'd taken the bottle away from him, turning her back and adding the powder that she'd gotten just for this purpose.

She'd tried to keep the bottle away. It wouldn't be a good thing to let him get it too easily. This was Challon, the man who always knew what she was thinking and feeling. If she seemed too eager, he would definitely suspect something. He'd over-powered her and finally taken the crystal decanter away from her, drinking directly from it. She watched him chug a third of what had been left straight from the bottle and a smile touched her lips. He was hers.

That powder had turned him into a sexually charged fiend. He hadn't been able to stop himself, ripping her clothes from her body and taking her wet pussy again and again until she was almost half dead from the pleasure he'd given her. He'd finally collapsed on top of her, his cock still hard in her clutching pussy. They'd slept and he had woke her up from the inside out. His hands gentle on her bruised flesh, his lips kissing and nuzzling against her flesh. He'd taken her slowly until they'd both come and lay tangled in a sweaty heap on torn up sheets.

It had been the best weekend of her life. But when he woke up and stared down at her, horror had crossed his features and he had pulled away from her. They'd been somewhat close before that weekend but after, he wouldn't be alone in a room with her, he didn't talk to her or kid around, or pick on her like he did before. He wasn't cold, just so distant and unreachable. She'd thought to use the powder again, but they were never alone and he rarely stayed overnight anymore.

Then he'd met Selena and it felt as if her whole life imploded. His whole world was Selena. She was a saint, a vampire that had never killed, never hunted in the same way that Cyn did. Humans were food, but not to Selena. Humans were meant to be played with, like cats did with mice. It was what vampires did. But not Selena.

She was beautiful and everyone loved her, except for Cyn. The bitch had her man. She had placed some kind of spell on him. His hands were never off of her and their heads were often bent together, speaking softly of the sweet things that lovers do. It made Cyn sick to watch. So she'd did what she did and she would never regret it. The only regret was that Caleb had taken it too far and had almost killed Chal as well. He had died for that, him and the rest of the men that she'd seduced into doing her bidding. She couldn't leave a single one alive. But Caleb, his death had been particularly gruesome.

By the end, Cyn was covered in his blood and entrails, she was naked, his hot blood had felt so good next to her skin. His screams were the sweetest of music, the smell of death an aphrodisiac on the air. The others were killed quickly, uninterested in them as anything more than loose ends.

Now she would have to do it again. She would have to get rid of that little bitch and then maybe he would realize they were meant for each other. They should be together throughout eternity. It was all she'd ever wanted, ever. She pushed her hair behind her ears, her mind busy concocting plans and dismissing them until a name came to mind.

"Taylor," she barely breathed and a huge smile crossed her lips. It was cold and awful, and she walked to her wing of the house humming.

* * * *

She sat in the center of the bed, her bare shoulders shrouded by the silky white sheet. She asked him no questions, just stared up at him with her pretty blue eyes.

"What can I say?" He shrugged his shoulders and started toward the bed. "We had a...a..."

"Relationship," Bliss offered.

"No, it was more like a mistake." He sat on the side of the bed, facing her. "I'm sorry she went after you like that." He reached out and took her hand, playing with her long fingers.

"I don't expect you to apologize for something that wasn't your doing. It sounds like you are going to have to go to that party." She glanced down and then took a deep breath. "If you don't mind, I could stay here and wait for you to come home. Or...I could find somewhere else..."

Challon reached out and wrapped one hand around the back of her neck and pulled her closer, his lips taking hers. When she was soft and arching against him, he lifted his head. "You aren't leaving me, or my home if you don't wish to. I want you happy with me." He paused and stared down at her. "I would want you to go with me to this party." The words were hesitant and he waited as if expecting her to refuse.

She smiled up at him, her eyes bright as she looked up at him. "I'd love to, Chal. But am I going as your lady or as you 'protection from all the supernatural babes'."

He shook his head chuckling. "My lady, definitely. You'll cause quite a stir. But are you sure you still want to go, even after meeting Cyn?"

She nodded though her look darkened. "I want to be with you, to be yours always. You have to know that, Chal. I think I fell in love with you when you were so gentle with me, taking off those horrid cuffs and collar. You were so careful of me."

He chuckled. "I was scared you'd break. The remnants of the torture that ass had left on your body, it made me sick that someone could hurt something so beautiful." He traced the back of his hands over her cheek and along her jaw. "You have to be the strongest person I've ever met. How many women would be able to put up with as many years of torture as you did and still come out okay on the other end? You amaze me, Miss Bliss. I think you just might be my hero."

She chuckled. "It was more a matter of not having any other choice. My father told me that the contract was all inclusive, that if I tried to run away or hurt one of my masters I would end up broken and beaten in some alley. I couldn't use my power against them. They owned me body and soul." She sighed. "I'm still confused why I'm not dead now?"

"Oh honey, your father lied. Not even in the supernatural world would there be a spell that strong that would still be affected. It might have been true when you were first sold, but you're free now. No one has the right to own you."

She smiled shyly and then leaned back and the sheet fell from her to the bed leaving her naked. "You do. You own my heart and no one can live without their heart. Now, enough depressing talk. Do you remember where we left off?" She trailed a hand down her neck and over her breast, stopping to tweak her nipple.

Challon laughed even as he leaned over her. Her hands slid under the robe, pushing it from his shoulders. "Aww, hell, baby, let's just start from the beginning."

12