Dreambelle's Chime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich blinked blearily between the two of them. This has to be a dream, he thought dizzily. He felt weirdly disoriented, almost drugged. But it didn't quite feel like a dream. Something felt off. "What... what are you, um, doing here?" he managed, his cheeks flushing pink at how unsure of himself he sounded.

The honeygirl and honeyboy exchanged sly smiles. They swam backwards, away from him and towards the tree. And then they did something Rich didn't expect.

They stood up.

The honey came about to their waists.

Rich blinked. Then he flushed and scrambled to his feet upon, climbing out of the deep trench he'd slipped into. "Y-You, you shouldn't be here," he mumbled, glaring fiercely at the pair.

"He is cute," bubbled the girl with a giggle. She tilted her head down at Rich--she actually had at least an inch on him--and pouted those plump, beestung lips. "Maybe a little high-strung, though!"

"I--" He fumed. They were ignoring him. "If you work for my parents, you'd better pray I don't tell them to get you blacklisted at the--at whatever association gardener-types are a part of!"

The pair just giggled and smiled at Rich's... crotch.

Rich squirmed and reached down to pull his pants up, realizing the belt had come undone.

Somehow.

His whole mind felt weirdly thick and sluggish, and his cheeks burned under their taunts, their teasing smiles. "This... this isn't funny," he mumbled sheepishly. "Whoever you are, um..."

"Aww, c'mon, sweetie!" the honeygirl cooed. Her eyes glimmered, seeming to reflect the pretty starlight above, as she began to drift further back, into deeper waters. "No need to be so sour!"

RIch flushed and stammered, feeling disarmed by those weird golden eyes. "I-I'm not--"

"It's waaay more fun being sweet, you know," the honeyboy agreed, giggling as he trailed after his partner.

The honeygirl smirked and wiggled in place, her tits bouncing and jiggling from the motion. "But, like, if you really wanna pay us back..."

"Catch us if you can," the pair cooed, and they giggled between one another.

Rich squinted. Something was weird about their backs, he was noticing. There was something... behind them, something mostly hidden by the nectar. Were they wearing capes or something?

The buzzing from above went on, an endless, fuzzy drone. his skin tingled. He hesitated, watching the gorgeous pair retreat.

"Yeah..." he mumbled, licking his lips clean of the nectar that dripped from his body. He tugged his pants up self-consciously again and started wading after, cheeks burning as the bimbos cooed their condescending 'encouragement'. "Yeah, I'll... teach you a lesson, alright..."

And as he waded deeper into the honey pool, and further under the strange tree, the buzzing grew louder still.

Almost loud enough to hide the distant sound of a chiming bell.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thanks so much for reading! This commission was a lot of fun to work on, albeit quite challenging. More to come! As always, feedback is appreciated!