Dreams Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the two girls wanted to talk so I left to get another beer. I had just opened it when one of my old girlfriends (Cindy Jackson) walked up. She gave me a hug and asked. "Are you here by yourself? I've missed you so much."

I told her. "It has been a long time but to answer your question; no, I'm not here alone. Karen is here with me. How have you been?"

She immediately answered. "I've been good but what are you doing here with Karen? You have been down that road to nowhere before."

I was trying to explain to her it was different this time when Karen walked up. She took me by the arm and said. "Hello Cindy, how have things been with you lately? It's been a long time since I've seen you."

Cindy began telling Karen everything she had been doing over the last couple of weeks and the two of them talked like best friends and it was really making me nervous because I knew they never really cared for each other.

I was waiting for an argument to start when Karen looked at me and said. "I'm ready to go if you are. Cindy it was good seeing you, have a good time."

Cindy told us she would see us later and went to mingle with another group of her friends.

I looked at Karen and asked her. "Was that weird or was it just me?"

Giving me one of those 'what do you mean' looks she said. "Why would it be weird? What, did you think I'd be jealous? She's just one of your old girlfriends. If I was jealous of every one of your old girlfriends I would be angry all the time. Think about it, if you remember I set you up with quite a few of them."

I figured the best thing to do was to drop the subject so I picked her up threw her over my shoulder and started to the truck. She kept squealing at me to put her down but while I had the upper hand I decided to keep it. Every few steps I would slap her on the ass and tell her to be quite.

She was still squawking when we reached the truck. I wanted to keep the upper hand so when I put her down I kissed her immediately. She kept trying to pull her head away but I kept kissing her and before long, she responded by kissing me back.

I had kissed her a thousand times before but this kiss was different. This was a feeling of belonging. I think all of the other times we kissed were just practice for this magic moment.

I could feel her body shivering as we broke our kiss. I was looking deep into her eyes when I saw a couple of tears. Before I could ask if something was wrong, she said. "I love you. I always have and always will. Let's go before I start crying all over the place."

Even though we grew up together this was the first time she ever told she loved me. It wasn't the normal, 'I love you', this was the kind that only comes from deep down in your heart.

Feeling tears welling up in my eyes I helped her into the truck and shut the door. As I climbed in the driver side she slid over next to me and laid her head on my shoulder again. I put my arm around her and said. "I've waited for this for a long time; you are my dream come true."

She held onto me tight as I started the truck and drove away from the party. She didn't say another word until she noticed I was driving towards home. Looking up at me she asked. "Where are we going?"

I decided to use her favorite phrase when I told her. "Just be patient, it's a surprise."

I pulled the truck over to the side of the road and pulled a blindfold from my pocket. She gave me a quizzical look when I told her to put it on. She started to question me so I told her. "Trust me; I've been planning this for a long time. What ever you do, don't peek or you will spoil everything. Can you do that?"

She nodded but did not say a word. I could only hope my plan would work. I drove down the little winding dirt road until we were about 25 yards from our old tree house. When I turned the truck off I told her. "I'll be right back, you wait right here and don't take the blindfold off until I tell you."

I jumped out of the truck and ran the short distance to the tree house. Immediately I began lighting all of the candles I set out earlier. It took me a little longer than anticipated because I kept looking for her to come walking down the path.

When I finished lighting the last candle I climbed from the tree house and ran back to the truck. I looked for signs to see if she had followed me but it was too dark for me to tell.

I was breathing a little hard when I opened the door of the truck and helped her out. She asked me. "Are you okay? Why are you breathing hard?"

I explained to her I was just excited and started leading her towards the tree house when she stopped me and said. "I have a confession to make. I know where we're going because I saw you earlier this afternoon. At first I was going to sneak up and try to scare you but when I saw what you were doing I hid in the bushes and just watched you. I hope you're not angry with me."

I pulled the blindfold off of her and said. "I really wanted to surprise you but there's nothing going to spoil tonight. When you told me how much you loved me, I knew we were meant to be together. I've been waiting for you to tell me 'I love you' since I was 13 years old."

Overcome with emotions she jumped into my arms and we began to embrace. After all these years we were finally together as a couple. No one or no thing would ever be able to come between us after tonight.

I begin carrying her to the place we first kissed. We could see the flickering light of the candles with each step closer to the tree house. I told her to close her eyes while I carried her the last few short steps.

When we came into the clearing I set her down and told her to open her eyes. As her eyes fluttered open, her tears started again. "It's more beautiful than I could have imagined. Do you remember our first kiss? I know I told you then you weren't my first kiss, I lied. I must've."

Placing my finger on her sweet lips I stopped her in midsentence and told her. "Shhh, nothing else matters but what happens tonight. We might have taken the long road to get here but now we're here together and it's all that matters."

I put my hand and hers and we walked the rest of the way to the tree house. When we reached the bottom of it she gave me a quick kiss and ascended the ladder. I followed behind, thinking to myself, how great the night was turning out.

As I stepped over the last rung of the ladder into the tree house I watched her go to the far corner and retrieve a small blue bag. I wondered to myself. 'Where did that come from?'

She handed me the bag and told me to open it. When I opened the bag I saw what looked to be a pocket watch. It was beautiful. She exclaimed, "I hope you like it! Go ahead, open it up!"

When I pushed the button on what I thought was a pocket watch, I saw a picture of Karen. Damn, she looked beautiful. Next to her picture was an engraving. It read, You Are Now, Have Always Been and Will Forever Be, My One True Love, Love Karen.'

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I pulled her close and kissed her long and hard. I never wanted this night to end. She was in my arms and I never wanted to let her go.

Gently breaking our kiss she looked into my eyes and said. "I want to be with you wherever are. Please carry it with you wherever you go."

I told her, "Of course, I will keep it with me always. How come you haven't told me this before? I've told you over and over you were the only girl for me."

She started to tremble so I hugged her tight. "It's really hard to describe. I think I was afraid you would break my heart. I know it sounds crazy but I thought if I pretended you were too young for me, I couldn't be in love with you. Yet, as each year passed and you never stopped pursuing me it became harder and harder for me to deny my love for you. Two weeks ago when you brought Kathy Andrews to the party I couldn't hide my feelings any longer. I was so mad at you. I felt like my heart broke in two."

I felt so bad listening to her tell me the way she felt. All these years when I thought she was just torturing me, she was torturing herself too. I thought I probably should have taken the time to notice how she really felt about me.

I looked into her eyes and told her. "I'm so sorry, if I knew it was going to hurt you so bad I never would have brought her to the party but I'm not going to lie, I was trying to make you jealous. Honestly, I never was able to tell how you really felt about me. Hell, you even set me up with some of the girls I went out with. If you were in love with me, why did you do it?

"I think I set you up with those girls because I knew they weren't a threat to me. Don't feel bad because you brought Kathy to the party. I'm glad you did because it finally brought me to the realization of how much I love you." Karen explained.

Overcome with emotion I pulled her to me and gently kissed her. As I moved my kisses from her mouth to the nape of her neck she started to moan. Over the years she had shown me the proper places to kiss a woman and I planned on kissing every one of those places on her tonight. We had practiced many times and I'd come so close to making love with her before, I definitely wasn't going to waste this opportunity pass me by.

I could feel her body shiver each time I placed my lips on her soft skin. Because of her I had the confidence knowing when I was touching all of the right places. We had played this game so many times before, but tonight would be different. I knew tonight would be the night; we finally went all the way.

Suddenly she whispered in my ear and it was my turn to be stunned, "Please be gentle with me, I've waited for you for so long. I'm a virgin."

My mind was whirling as I thought. 'What, a virgin? I can't believe it. She dated as often as I did, probably a little more.'

It was as if she was reading my mind when she said. "It's true. I always knew deep down my first time would be with you."

"I'm so sorry I didn't wait for" I started to say when she placed three fingers to my lips and said. "It's okay, I wanted it this way. It's your time to show me what to do."

After hearing her words the palm's of my hands begin to sweat. I was more nervous than the night I lost my virginity. I could feel every beat of my heart. She was not just another conquest, she was the woman I've been in love with my whole life.

The pressure was unbelievable. I thought, 'What if I screw this up and she doesn't enjoy it? How can I live up to her expectations?'

Sensing my sudden nervousness, Karen pulled my shirt over my head and whispered.

"Just do what comes natural, this moment was meant to be."

Once I was shirtless, she unbuckled my belt and slowly pulled my shorts down to my ankles. This was farther than we had ever gone before. I could feel my legs shaking when she turned and asked me to unbutton her dress.

My hands were shaking as I undid the first button, with the undoing of each button my nervousness subsided. When I finished with the last button she turned to face me.

The look on her face brought a calmness to me. She lay back on the large sleeping bag I had only laid out a few minutes earlier. She motioned for me to join her and said. "It's time; make love to me like I'm the only woman in this world."

My cock was so hard it hurt as I moved between her legs. Her juices glistened in the moonlight as I placed my cock at the entrance of her love canal. I slowly placed the head of my cock into her already wet pussy and she began to gasp. As I slowly descended inside of her unbelievably tight pussy she would 'ooh and aah'.

I probably had 2/3 of my cock inside of her what I felt a sudden resistance. I had reached her maidenhead. I was afraid if I pushed too hard it might hurt her real bad. Sensing my apprehension, Karen pulled me to her mouth, as our lips met she whimpered. "I'm ready, make me yours."

I pulled my cock until the tip of its angry head was almost out of her tight pussy and started to slowly build up a rhythm. I began stroking my cock into her at a steady pace when, with one violent thrust, I slammed my whole cock deep inside of her.

When I felt her hymen break, I stopped to give her time to adjust to the pain. She smiled up at me with tiny tears in her eyes. I told her I was sorry it hurt but she reassured me her tears, were tears of joy.

After holding myself still for awhile I started to slowly make love to her again. It was only mere moments before we began to build up a pretty frenetic pace. Each time I descended into her treasure box she would meet my strokes with her own vigorous thrusts.

We no longer were just best friends, we were soulmates. From this night on, we had become one.

I could see beads of sweat forming above her upper lip and could feel her body responding with each stroke of my cock. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might burst from my chest. Her desire was had become desire.

Finally, I began slamming my cock hard into her volcanic pussy. I was fucking her so hard I could feel her ass sliding across the sleeping bag. If I didn't slow down soon she would end up with splinters in her ass from the tree house floor.

Thinking quickly, I grabbed ahold of her ass and lay back and pulled her on top of me. When she started to slide down my cock she squealed. "Ooh my lord feels so goood! I, I, never knew it could feel this good! Hurry, gotta hurry, going to cum soooon!"

She was sliding up and down my cock at a rapid pace. Each time her pelvis slammed against mine there was a huge squishing sound because her pussy was overflowing with her juices. She was bouncing up and down on my cock so hard; at times I thought she might bounce right off my cock.

Our desire was driving us into depths of pleasure neither of us had ever known. Sensing she was close, I started slamming my cock up into her as fast as humanly possible.

Up and down, up and down, I was raising my hips up to meet each of her thrusts I needed her to cum soon because I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was just too excited.

Then, it abruptly happened. I felt her cunt muscles spasm around my cock and she screamed. "Ooohhh god, ooohhh godd, I'm Cumminggg. Feeelss sooo goood!"

The tree house was swaying to and fro as she kept impaling herself on my cock. I thought she was trying to drive my ass through the floor she was bouncing on my cock so hard. Slowly she began to ease her tempo.

When her orgasm began to pass, I started slamming my cock back into her sopping wet pussy again. When she leaned down to kiss me, her whole body felt like it was on fire as her sweaty breasts pressed against my hairy chest.

Karen began mumbling incoherently while I kept assaulting her pussy with my ready to explode cock. Feeling the familiar feeling boiling up in my balls, I knew I was going to cum.

My body was succumbing to its primal urges. Without warning, I slammed my cock deep inside of her and grunted out loud as my cock exploded like a volcano. Blast after blast of my hot cum splashed against the inner walls of her inflamed pussy. I was totally satiated, almost to the point I was unable to speak.

I thought our love session was over when I felt her pussy constrict tight around my cock again and immediately Karen screamed out. "Ohh, Aahh, Ohh, I can't Believe It! I'm Cumming agaaiinn!

Her lips were quivering and her whole body was trembling with pleasure. Her head was swinging back and forth and side to side while she kept mumbling, "Never before, never before, never before. I can't believe it, Ooohhh godd, Ooohhh godd!"

Eventually, after her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of me. I brushed a few of the beautiful blonde strands of her hair out of her eyes and told her. "You are amazing, absolutely amazing. I have dreamed of this moment for years but my dreams pale in comparison to what just happened between us. I love you, now and forever."

I kissed her gently on the lips and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I really don't think anyone can experience the feeling we had just experienced unless they make love to their one true soulmate. There is a myriad of emotions. You feel love, adoration, lust, even sadness because you never want the feeling to end. It's a feeling of total and everlasting bliss.

I don't know how long we were asleep but when I awoke, Karen was lying beside me with arms wrapped around me. I wanted to wake up like this every day for the rest of my life. We just looked deep into each others eyes for a long time. No words needed to be spoken about what had just transpired between us. Our feelings for each other would never be denied again.

Finally she was the first to speak. She put her hand over my heart and said. "I hope you know how fantastic you are. If I knew things would turn out like this I wouldn't have waited so long to tell you how I really feel. I love you; I really, really do love you."

Before she could say another word I pulled her to me and kissed her long and hard. When we broke our kiss I could see tears welling up in her eyes again. She started to bow her head so I asked her. "What's wrong? Aren't you as happy as I am?"

Slowly she raised her head and told me. "Of course I am. You have made me the happiest woman on the face of this earth but listen, we have to talk. I have a secret I need to tell you and I don't know how you will react."

Placing my hand underneath her chin and looking deep into her eyes I asked her. "Secret, what kind of secret are you talking about? What do you mean you don't know how I will react?"

Timidly she said. "Do you remember last night when I'd told you I was a virgin?"

I nodded my head and she continued. "While it's true I've never made love to another man, I, I, I, have made love to another woman. Please don't hate me."

She started to turn her head to look away from me when I stopped her. After a short while she finally began to explain. "Do you remember the night I pushed you in the pool because you brought Kathy to the party?" I nodded yes while she nervously continued. "Well, uh, I was so mad and hurt at the same time, when I left I stopped by Bankston Tavern and ended up getting wasted. Luckily, someone who knew me was there and they helped me to their car and took me to their house to sober up. After we were inside her house, she fixed some coffee and we started talking. I was explaining to her why I was so upset with you and I, I, uh, I, uh, don't know exactly what happened next. Suddenly she kissed me and I guess maybe it was because I was drunk and vulnerable but I kissed her back and before I knew it we were making love in her bed. Please don't hate me?"

While I was shocked by her confession she had made love to another woman, it didn't change the way I felt about her. As a matter of fact it was kind of exciting.

Looking deep into her eyes I told her. "Listen to me, I love you and always will. What you've just told me doesn't change the way I feel about you. If you love me the way you said you did earlier tonight, there's nothing that can ever come between us."

I was expecting to see her beautiful smile but was disappointed. "I haven't explained to you the worst part yet." She said.

"What worst part? What do you mean?" I asked.

By now she was crying. "The worst part is about the person I slept with. I know once I tell you her name you will never be able to forgive me." She answered me.

Knowing I needed to do something to calm her down I pulled her to me and hugged her tight against my body. I whispered in her ear. "Trust me, I could care less who the person was you slept with. If you decide you want to tell me who she is, fine. If you don't then that's fine too. I love you and nothing is ever going to come between us ever again. I promise you that."

I had been holding her close for several minutes when she whispered into my ear. "The woman I slept with was your aunt, Cheri."