Drew's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moistmomma
moistmomma
127 Followers

He looked at me for a few seconds and then asked, "Would you mind very much if I just called you 'Mommy'?" I heard Terry gasp, almost moan, and Drew looked back at him where he was now sitting sprawled in the armchair in front of the window. "Sorry, Dad... I should ask you really." He reddened a little. "It's just that since I saw Mom in her panties the other day..."

Terry massaged his dick through his shorts and smiled at Drew. "No son.... I understand ... you go ahead."

I could feel Drew's cock jerk under his shorts and immediately undid the clasp and drew down his zipper. He almost doubled up as I reached inside and encountered his cock-filled jockstrap. I let my fingers stroke it for a few seconds and then dug inside, finding the warm, moist flesh and hooking it out.

I admit that I gasped with surprise as the most perfectly formed cock emerged, springing out and waving in front of me. Light-skinned and smooth, the shaft glowed withy health and the perfectly formed head glistened with precum in the afternoon light. My delight must have shown very clearly because Drew whispered: "Do you like it, Mommy?"

"Oh yes," I husked. "It's beautiful, darling!" I held it at the base and pouted my lips to kiss it sexily on the head, tasting the delicious precum oozed from the tip. It tasted so fresh and good."

Oh fuck yes," Drew gasped, staring at his precum glistening on my lips. He stroked my hair from my forehead as I pulled his shorts down his thighs and grasped their naked flesh, loving the feel of young muscle rippling underneath.

I licked round his knob, slowly, gently and he quivered. "Oh god yes, Mommy!" A huge pearl of clear precum oozed from the wide-open slit and I had to have it, sliding my lips over the head and down the shaft. It took him by surprise and he grabbed my head, holding me still, almost sobbing with the sensation of it. My hands slid from his thighs, round to his ass cheeks and I held them, feeling his muscles clench as he controlled what could easily have been a premature orgasm.

He grinned desperately at his father. "Ohhhh shit Dad!" he chuckled.

"I know, son!" Terry's voice was thick with lust, knowing how my mouth felt on his own cock. "Great, isn't she?" "Oh fuck yeah!"

I grinned at Terry from around his boy's cock and saw him arch up and push his shorts down his thighs. His cock is shorter than his son's, but thicker, a lovely veined sturdy cock that had given me so much pleasure this past few months. Like his boy, his glans was glistening wet with precum as he took himself in hand and slowly wanked it.

As I started to suck Drew seriously, using my tongue to play against the rigid shaft and swollen head, he reached down and lifted my tee shirt up under my chin, exposing my breasts. "Ohhh, Mommy," he groaned as he saw how swollen the areolae and nipples were. I looked up into his lust-misted eyes, grabbing his hands and placing them on my tits. Immediately he tweaked my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pulling on them in wonderment, and I felt his cock throb. I clamped my mouth on his cock, burying him in my throat and my hands grabbed his ass cheeks again, pulling him against me."

"Oh Mommy.... Mommy!" he groaned, shuddering. I gently stroked his ass crack, teasing it, and sucked even harder. His whole body shook, his knees bent and the next second he was blasting his beautiful boy-cum deep into my throat. I gulped and gulped, swallowing all I could, as Terry jumped up and rushed closer to watch. "Yeah, son ...YEAH!" he hissed. "Fill her throat with cum!" Hi hand was on Drew's shoulder and the boy leant his head against his dad's neck as he convulsed, almost collapsing.

His cum seeped from my lips, drooling down my chin. "Go on, son," Terry hissed. "Lick it off Mommy. Kiss her and taste your cum."

Drew did as his dad bid, his hot tongue licking his sperm from me and then planting his lips on my open mouth. My tongue played with his as he groaned, tasting his cum in my mouth.

Eventually, his lips left mine and he collapsed on the bed nest to me, panting wildly, his face flushed but with a look of wonderment on his face. "Fu-u-u-uck!" he exclaimed.

But his dad wasn't going to let it rest there. "Drew ... son... why don't you pull Mommy up and undress her properly. You get naked too. She wants you to fuck her, son. Your Mom wants your lovely cock." I grinned and stood up eagerly and Drew rose too, a glistening dangle of boy-cum swinging from the end of his cock. Taking up his dad's theme, I smiled sexily at him.

"Go on baby, strip me naked and fuck me. Mommy wants you, darling!"

His face was a picture. I don't think he could really believe what he was hearing. His cock, which had lost some of its angle, twitched and soared again as he reached out and lifted the tee over my head and flung it aside. Then he was on his knees and undoing my skirt and, as I stepped out of it, I saw him gazing slack-mouthed as my cunt opened a little through the juice-soaked crotch. He just stopped and stared, mesmerised.

"You like Mommy's wet pussy, darling?" I purred softly and he just swallowed and nodded. I reached between my thighs and ran two fingers along the lips and he edged closer, his mouth even slacker. I looked at Terry and he had a similar expression on his face. I winked at him and he grinned, and mouthed, "Thank you."

Drew slid my panties right down and off my feet, his eyes fixed on my pussy, looking just like a kid let loose in a toy store. Terry stood behind him now, leaning down. "D'ya like Mommy's swollen pussy, son? Those swollen lips? The way she shaves it?"


"Fuck yeahhhhh," Terry whispered. "Have you really fucked her, Dad? Have you cum in her?" "Yeah," Terry whispered in his ear. "Deep inside her."

Drew raised a finger to it and looked up at me. "Can I, Mommy?"

I nodded. His finger traced my moist lips, making me buck a little, and he smiled at me. He used two fingers the way I had been doing a couple of minutes before. I moved my feet further apart so that my cunt opened a little to him and he uttered a long, broken sigh as he slid them into me.

"Oh God, Mommy ... you're so warm and wet!" He slid them in and out slowly and they glistened with my moisture. Terry was standing again, stroking his cock as his son finger fucked me, gaining confidence all the time. I started to moan and play with my nipples.

"Baby! You're so good to Mommy!" I gasped. "Do you love me, darling? Do you want to fuck me?"

Drew swallowed. "Oh god yes, Mommy! " He curled his fingers inside me, making me jolt. "I want to feel my cock inside you!"

I turned to Terry. "I think your Dad had better show you first what it looks like to see me being fucked. Come darling, lets show our boy."

Terry came over and kissed me hard on the mouth, and we moaned with passion as we ground our mouths and bodies together, both of us wanting to give Drew the best show ever. Terry's precum coated my belly as his cock rolled side to side, and then he pushed me back on the bed, pushing my thighs apart and lifting my legs. Kneeling between them, he bent and clamped his mouth on my cunt, his tongue plunging into it, noisily slurping on it. His thumb and forefinger found my clit and pulled on it, tweaked and massaged it as he tongue fucked me. Red faced, his lower face shining with moisture, he pulled away.

"Come and see this clit, son!" he panted. "Look how fucking sexy it is."

Drew moved round and whistled through his teeth. "Fuck, Dad, it's huge! I never knew they could look that big!"

"Go on ... feel it!" Terry hissed. And as his dad licked and lapped at me from my tight asshole to my cunt lips, his boy teased my clit with his finger. He flicked at it faster and faster, loving the way it made me shudder and arch up, until his Dad took his own cock into his hand and aimed it at my pussy lips.

Drew stayed there, close, his face a picture of incredible wonderment as his Dad sank his thick veined cock into my twat.

It was no slow motion demo! Terry immediately began to fuck me hard, occasionally holding back a beat or two at the top of a stroke to let his son see how wet his shaft was. Occasionally, Drew would reach over and feel my lips as his Dad's swollen balls beat the back of his hand. I began to fuck back, swinging my hips up to meet Terry's strokes, our bodies slapping together loudly. Drew was now just holding his cock, obviously scared he'd erupt if he stroked too much. He was lost in the moment, totally engrossed by his Dad's pumping cock and with the way my big tits jolted and slapped together with every thrust.

We suddenly heard him croaking: "Oh God, Dad.... please ... please ... let me fuck Mommy. Dad, I want Mommy's pussy ...please!"

Terry and I grinned at one another, knowing that in the boy's eyes I was his mother, the delicious woman he had seen so sensuously displayed in her thong just a couple of weeks before. In his mind ... and ours ... he was going to fuck her!

"You want to, son? You want to fuck Mommy?" Terry asked softly, his voice thick with lust.

Drew nodded emphatically, staring as his Dad withdrew his cock slowly, glistening wet with my juices. He backed off the bed and stood over us, stroking it slowly.

Drew knelt between my thighs. I reached out and took his lovely hard prick in my hand and, tugging on it, brought it to my cunt lips. I stroked them with it and Drew moaned loudly. I loved the way the hard, perfectly formed young cockhead pushed the lips apart as it moved up and down, gradually taking on the sheen from my wetness.

"Now, baby," I breathed. "Push that lovely big cock into me." I held it against my inner labia and urged it into me. Drew leaned down, placing his hands on the pillow either side of me head and thrust his hips forwards and I felt his gorgeous hard shaft sink into me, deep into me. Finally, as his swollen balls pressed against my lower lips, I exhaled with pure joy, feeling him fill me totally.

"Ohhhhh, darling. You're so much bigger than Daddy," I gasped. "Your right up inside me."

He grinned, loving this favourable comparison. "Thanks, Mom," he half-giggled. "Fuck, you feel so good!"

"So do you, baby," I replied and reached up to pull his head down and kiss him on his lips. It was our first real kiss and I felt his cock twitch as I opened my mouth and his tongue entered. He tasted wonderful, so fresh and youthful as I kissed him back. In seconds we were moaning into each other's mouths and I felt him start to fuck me. I was aware of Terry sitting on the side of the bed to watch more closely as his teenage son fucked the woman he was fantasising as his own mother, and his breathing was heavy with excitement.

"Ohhhhh yes, Drew," he hissed. "Fuck Mommy, son! Oh yes, she LOVES your cock, baby, she loves to feel it ploughing into her."

I knew Drew wouldn't last too long; he was just too excited. But he did very well, probably because of his first ejaculation only about ten minutes before.

He increased speed a little and his balls started to slap against me. He raised himself onto outstretched arms and looked down to watch my big tits juddering from side to side, sometimes in the same direction, other times slapping together as he fucked. "Jesus," he breathed in admiration. "Play with your nipples, Mommy. Pull on them!"

I smiled at him and did what he wanted, and that made him increase speed a notch.

"Fuck me, my darling. Fuck me hard!" I rasped, my vocal chords tensing in excitement. "Oh God, Drew! I wanted you so badly."

"Did you Mommy?" he groaned. "So did I ... fuck I wanted it!" He slammed his hips at me, his steel-hard shaft pistoning in and out.

Terry groaned, crawling up the bed on his knees and placing his cockhead against my lips. I licked his knob salaciously, loving the way Drew watched me tease his Dad's cock.

"After you saw my naked tits the other day, I made Daddy fuck me pretending to be you, darling, " I told him, holding Terry's wet cock against my cheek. I was deliberately blurring the distinction between Robyn and me for Terry's sake, and Drew, lost in his lust for me, responded in the way Terry had hoped for.

"Ohhhh fuck Mommy, they looked so beautiful and sexy. And your cunt bulging the crotch of that thong. I could see the way it cut into your slit."

"I know baby, I did it deliberately. I wanted to imagine you masturbating over that image while Daddy fucked me. You fucked me so hard, didn't you Terry."

Terry groaned again, nodding emphatically, and a huge glob of cum oozed from his cock over my lips. I licked it off and Drew gasped as he saw me enjoying his Dad's cum.

"We so wanted you to be with us darling. But now you are and you're fucking me!"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Mommy!" Drew was pounding my pussy loudly now, our flesh smacking together. It was too much for Terry and he barked out and held his cock to my lips. I opened them and he immediately shot his load into my mouth. Drew watched his Dad spurt his delicious cum into my mouth, over and over again. I gurgled thickly on it when one shot scored a direct hit on my throat, and I made a play of circling his cock with my tongue, knowing Drew could see the thick white mucous on my tongue. Some of it drooled down my chin and one errant shot had splattered on my cheek.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Drew croaked. "Mommy, you're such a cum slut!"

"Oh yes, baby!" I groaned. "I love it ... and now I want your cum deep in my pussy darling!" I was meeting his downward thrusts with my own pelvic movements now, slamming my cunt up to meet him. I used my cunt muscles to gently massage his cock as he thrust into me.

"Fuck her son, fuck Mommy!" Terry gasped, having regained his power of speech. "You want it, don't you, darling ... don't you Robyn," he husked, deliberately switching our names.

"Oh yes darling! I want our boy to fill me!"

That was it. Unable to hold back on hearing that, Drew slammed into me and held his cock there. My cunt throbbed around it, urging him, and he literally screamed "MOMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!" and exploded. I felt gush after gush of teen cum spurt deep inside my cunt as I grasped his tight buttocks and held him inside me. I was still humping up at him, urging him to empty himself in me, and he obliged.

Without any hesitation, he ducked his head and kissed me full on the mouth, almost certainly tasting his Dad's cum as he French kissed me, whimpering like a baby as spasms wracked his lithe body. I caressed his ass, especially his deep crack, and the aftershocks sent a few more little spurts into me.

"Oh, darling, darling," I whispered. "Daddy fucks me good, baby, but your cock does things to me that his never did."

As my words sank in, Drew began to smile at me. "Really, Mom?" he asked softly. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes, darling. You can fuck Mommy any time you want after that, sweetheart." I knew as he kissed me again, on my lips and then on my still swollen nipples, that he really saw Robyn beneath him, but I also knew I'd probably be fucked by him many times again. I looked over at Terry who was now slumped back in the chair, fondling his flaccid cock, and winked. Terry smiled broadly and raised his thumb in triumph, having engineered the next best thing to his top fantasy ... to watch Drew fuck Robyn.

moistmomma
moistmomma
127 Followers
12