Drinking With Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers

"I know, Dad. I know everything we've been taught says it's wrong."

"It is wrong. No one can ever know."

"I know ..."

"But?" Ben asked. He could tell she was holding something back.

"Nothing."

"Nicole, tell me what's on your mind." He almost never used her full name. "If we're going to get past this we have to be honest and let everything out, because after tonight we can never speak of this again." He added, more softly, "You can tell me anything."

"Are you sure about that, Dad?" She was fairly certain he did not want to hear what she was feeling. She certainly didn't want to admit it, but what she felt for him was so strong it was hard to contain. Just being so near him was having a powerful effect. She just kept thinking about his weight on top of her and how good he felt inside her. It was like it had just happened the night before.

"Yes, Nikki. Tell me." 'It's funny I'm demanding honesty from her,' he thought, because there was no way he could do the same. He could never tell his daughter what he was thinking.

"Was it so wrong, Dad?" Nikki asked, staring at the floor. If she had to look at him she would never get through it. "I mean, I know it's supposed to be wrong, but it seemed so natural when we did it."

"Nikki!"

"It felt so good, Dad. I mean, it was amazing."

"You don't know what you're saying. We were so drunk, you can't possibly remember everything."

Ben was panicking inside. Her confession was the last thing he needed to hear, because it was exactly what he felt.

"I remember it all, Daddy. Every little detail. And I've been playing it over in my mind ever since. That was the best sex I've ever had. No other man ever made me feel that way, Dad."

Finally, Nikki looked up and saw the fear in his eyes, but that was not all. She also saw feelings that mirrored her own. She took both his hands and felt them trembling.

"You don't mean that, Nikki. You can't."

"I do. I mean and honestly, I'm not sorry about it. It's only natural that the man who loves me the most is my best lover. And I know you feel it too, Dad. I can see it."

"No," Ben said weakly, shaking his head. He hadn't thought about it. He couldn't think about it. All he'd felt since their night together was anger and shame. No room was left to think about what actually happened between them. The sex had been good. Better than good. Making love to his daughter had been incredible, but there was no way he could ever admit that. It was disgusting and wrong. That was the same reason he tried to avoid thinking about how he could see down Nikki's dress as she leaned forward and that was stiffening his cock. He would never see her just as his daughter again. The genie would never go back into the bottle.

"Daddy, I love you."

Nikki slipped to her knees in front of her father. Her need for him was so great. It was a force she could no longer ignore. She knew he felt the same way too, but he was unable to express it. If anything was going to happen between them she was going to have to initiate it. She ran her hand over his pants and felt he was already hard, confirming everything she thought. She reached for his belt.

"No," Ben said quietly, shaking his head, but he did not stop her. He knew he had to, but his body ceased obeying him. His hands were useless and his cock kept growing.

Taking his weak protest for what it was, she opened his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. It was the first time she really got to see his cock. Their first time together was so rushed that she barely knew what was going on before he was inside her. She knew it felt amazing, but now she could see it was thick and beautiful and large. Being with her dad reminded her of just how good it was to be with a big man. Her fingers barely closed around his shaft when she stroked it and drew it toward her. He gasped when she ran her tongue over the smooth, warm head. When she looked into his eyes, he looked away so she stayed concentrated on his prick. Licking turned to kissing and she covered the head with her ruby lips, leaving scars of lipstick, which smeared down his shaft was she descended. Nikki took her time enjoying him, leisurely kissing every inch of him while flicking out with her tongue. He shivered and moaned, grasping the edge of the bed. She always enjoyed giving had and pleasing her man and just like in everything else she'd ever done, Nikki really wanted to impress her father. She used both hands to stroke him while she kept kissing.

Ben couldn't keep looking away and pretend it wasn't happening. He had thought he could ignore who was behind his lusty feelings, but it was impossible. 'How am I letting this happen again? This is so wrong.'

But then he thought, 'God, she's good at that. Damn, it feels good.' He did not want to speculate how she got so good at giving head. He looked down and watched as she took him in her mouth and his shaft slowly disappeared into his daughter's beautiful face. Her clear blue eyes sparkled at him from behind her glasses and they seemed to crinkle from a smile his cock prevented. Impressively, she almost took his whole shaft and he felt his head hit the back of her throat. Her hand was wrapped around him too and she squeezed as she started sucking. Her cheeks hollowed with the effort and it felt unbelievable. Ben was torn up inside as he watched his pretty daughter start bobbing on his cock.

'My God this is hot,' Nikki thought as she sucked on her dad. The way he was staring down at her soaked her pussy. It was not love she saw in his eyes, but naked lust. He ran his hands over her bare shoulders and stroked her neck. He tried to run his fingers through her hair, but all it did was muss her elaborate hairdo. She started bobbing faster and faster and massaged his balls, loving the way he moaned as she worked on him. He was so big it hurt to kept her mouth stretched open, so she pulled off, leaving strings of drool from her lips to his head. After catching her breath, she held up his shaft and kissed and sucked on his hairy balls. His musky scent filled her nostrils, but she didn't care. Nikki knew guys went wild went you sucked on their balls and she wanted her dad to cum in the worst way.

Groaning, Ben massaged the back of her neck as she sucked and liked his balls. 'Damn, my princess is a dirty girl,' he thought. He could never imagine his pretty girl giving head, let alone getting in there to suck a guy's balls. Even after they had sex he tried to think of her as pure, but there was nothing pure about this. Now he remember all the filthy things she had said while they were having sex, how she had begged him for it. It made him angry to think of his angel that way. She wasn't supposed to crave sex like that, let alone beg for it. Crazy as it was, he almost felt manipulated. 'How can I resist such a sexy little thing?' Nikki was the one who had put his hands on her tits last time. She put his hand on her cunt. In the heat of the moment he had abdicated all responsibility, because it was the only way he could go after what he wanted.

"Daddy, your cock is so big. I love it," she cooed, only inflaming him more.

Nikki licked her way back up his shaft and started sucking him again. He tightened his grip on the back of her neck and started guiding her, working her back and forth on his prick. She resisted a little when he reached the back of her throat and he backed off. He did not want to choke her, but he maintained control. 'If she wants it I'll give it to her,' he thought.

Feeling the change in her father, she sucked even harder. She knew she had him. The wet sounds of her sucking mouth filled the room as he made her move faster and faster.

'Suck it! Suck it!' Ben thought, but he remained quiet, except for his growing grunts and moans. She could never know what he was really thinking while she got him off. As his aggression grew his cock throbbed and finally he couldn't take it anymore. With a loud groan, he shivered with overwhelming pleasure she fed his daughter his thick load.

Nikki took him right to the back of her throat and worked on sucking down every last drop. She always swallowed, but she didn't love the taste of jizz, so she always tried to take it right down her throat. She watched her dad the whole time and it looked like his eyes were going to roll up in his head. She was so proud. When he finished, she pulled back slowly, sucking hard, and let him go with a loud smack of her lips.

'What happens next?' Nikki wondered. Her dad looked astonished. 'Is he just going to run now that he's gotten off?' She didn't want that. She wanted to make love again and hoped he was virile enough to go more than once. He just sat there, staring and she realized she'd have to take the next step too.

Everything inside told Ben to do up his pants and get out of there. Once again he'd done something unthinkable. 'How could I let her do that?' Even if she did go after him aggressively he knew he should have resisted. He was weak and Nikki saw that. 'So is it my fault?' His mind bounced back and forth, but he did not try to leave as Nikki stood up and unzipped the side of her dress while standing inches away from him.

Instead of being horrified, as he knew he should be, he eagerly watched as she exposed her body for him. Her dressed dropped, leaving her in a black strapless bra and thong. 'God, she's sexy,' he thought, drinking in her long, lean body. 'She's got great tits.' She exposed her breasts when she dropped her bra, too. They were firm and high on her chest, just about a handful, capped by puffy, excited, pale pink nipples, which were practically right in his face. Life began twitching back into his cock and he knew he was going to fuck her. 'I know she wants it, why should I resist? We're both consenting adults. Maybe it's not so wrong. God, does she know how much I want her?'

"Daddy, I need you," Nikki said, stepping forward and pressing her breasts into his face. She knew exactly how much he wanted her. It was written all over his face. She smiled when his arms went around her. He started kissing her breasts and squeezing her ass. It took her breath away when he suddenly pushed her back onto the bed behind her and fell on top of her. Suddenly they were kissing and he was pulling his jacket off. They both wrestled with his tie and Nikki ripped his shirt open, sending buttons flying everywhere. Once he was freed from his clothes, he slipped a hand down between her legs while they kissed.

Ben was not shocked to find his daughter so wet. It was pretty obvious from her behavior that she was in heat. She moaned when he squeezed her sex, pushing her sodden panties into her mound. He had to peel those panties from her lips before he could push them aside and touch her bare pussy. Working a finger between her lips, he slid it back and forth, just teasing her clit and she pushed herself at his hand. He always prided himself on being able to turn on the younger women he was with and it was no different with his own daughter. Nikki said he gave her the best sex ever before and if he was going to fuck her again he was determined to give her a repeat. Before the main event, though, he had to taste her.

"Oh Daddy ... " Nikki moaned as he moved down her body. 'I can't believe this is happening again. He makes me so hot,' she thought as he cupped her breasts and kissed them. He started by just teasing her, circling all around her excited nipples until she was ready to grab him by the ear and make him get to it, but then he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it gently. She was so sensitive there that rough treatment hurt and he seemed to just know that and treated her gently, but firmly. It was terrible when guys pulled her nipples like they were taffy. 'Leave it to Dad to know just what I need,' she thought.

'Her tits are just so perfect,' Ben thought as he kissed and licked them. He tried to take it easy because he didn't know what she liked, but she seemed to like everything, holding his head in place and digging in her nails when he licked and sucked harder. It was shameful to think, but he couldn't avoid it. 'Nikki might be the sexiest woman I've ever seen. And one of the horniest.' He thought if he tried to stop now she might just pin him down and take him against his will. Once again, he allowed himself to think that it was her desire pushing him into this, that he was helpless against her seduction. His anger rose with his cock as he moved down her body.

"Daddy!" Nikki cried when he ripped away her panties and pushed her legs apart. She cried out even louder when he started kissing her pussy. His tongue snaked between her lips and probed impossibly deeply inside her, touching her slick, burning flesh before finding its way to her clit, which he flicked teasingly. She bit her bottom lip, but her moans still reverberated around the room. Digging her spiked heels into the mattress, she pushed herself at him, wailing his name. She loved having her cunt licked and her father was a master at it.

The more he drove her crazy, the more he thought of his little girl as a wanton slut, which only made him want her more. 'If she's going to moan and beg I'll give her exactly what she's after!' He focused his tongue on her clit while plunging two fingers deep into her pussy. She worked her hips, fucking those fingers and after seconds of sucking on her swollen little clit he was sure he had her cumming.

Ben was right. She screamed and clawed at the sheets, practically ripping the bed apart as her climax overwhelmed her. Nikki quaked and cried and felt like she was never going to come down from that cloud her father lifted her too. She was barely paying attention when he stopped licking her and moved his body over hers. She accepted his deep kiss, excited by her own taste. When she reached for his prick she found he was steely hard again. It was impressive. Her lovers half his age couldn't come back so fast.

It was like his mind was turning inside out as she grabbed his cock and rubbed the sensitive head against her soaked pussy. All he wanted to do was ram it into her, but his daughter seemed to be enjoying teasing him so he let her play. She really, really seemed to love cock. He flashed to how she had squirmed underneath him last time, like she wanted every inch of him she could get. Ben knew he was big and usually women needed a little adjusting, but not Nikki. She took it all. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him forward. He buried himself to the hilt in her velvety embrace and for a moment his anger abated. 'God help me, but I want her. It's just as good as before!' Indeed, he fit perfectly inside his daughter, like they were made to go together. She was already working her muscles, squeezing his cock and he stayed inside her, letting her work her magic.

Nikki felt like she was being split in two and loved every second of it. 'Those girls who say size doesn't matter are such liars,' she thought. As much as she loved Paolo, he was maybe average and he never satisfied her the way her father did. She just loved the feeling of having him inside her and would have kept him there all night, but then it got even better when he started moving.

"Ohhh ... Daddy ... yesss ... " Nikki moaned, clinging to him and locking her heels behind his back.

Ben just let his head nestle between her lips and then rammed home, pinning her to the bed. He did this over and over again, fucking his daughter with long, slow, powerful strokes that made her cunny squish around him. She cried his name each time he penetrated her and he grunt with each thrust. He focused all his aggression on his pumping hips. 'I'm fucking her. I'm fucking my daughter! She begged me for it and I'm giving it to her! I'll fuck this little pussy all night if she wants it! She's my little slut and I love her!' His thrusts quickened and she dug her heels into the bed for leverage as she thrust back up at him. Nikki clawed his back and he grabbed her arms, pinning them to the bed above her head, holding both her slender wrists in one hand. He looked down at his daughter's beautiful face, twisted with lust and it both broke his heart and drove him wild. At least he didn't kid himself that he was taking her innocence.

"Dadddyyy ... Dadddyyyyy ... yessss ... fuck meeee ... " Nikki screamed. She loved her father's power and strength, how he pinned her to the bed and just took her. She didn't need to pretend she was submitting to him, but it was fun. Even more fun would be to really blow his mind. She saw the way he looked down at her, eyes wide, face filled with need, and wanted to show him what she could really do.

When Nikki twisted her body, Ben rolled with it and ended up on his back. She straddled him, managing to keep his cock buried inside her. She looked like a goddess astride him, pert tits rising and falling as she gasped for breath, her toned stomach flexing as she worked her hips. Her control was amazing. Ben had never felt this way in all his fifty-plus years. 'Where the hell did she learn to do this?' he wondered. She moved her hips and worked her muscles and brought him right to the edging of cumming over and over again. She was like sex personified with the fine sheen of sweat covering her, the smeared make-up and mussed blonde hair and tumbled haphazardly from its fancy arrangement. As she rode him, Nikki pulled bobby pins, allowing her hair to tumble all around her, covering her tits before she swept it back. Ben covered those tits with his hands, pinching and rolling her nipples, bringing louder moans from her. She held onto his arms as she finally started riding up and down.

Riding her dad made him feel bigger than ever. He went so deep when she dropped down onto him. 'Mom must have been sore all the time,' she thought as she bounced on his cock ever faster. She didn't care if he left her sore. 'If he can make love to me all night it's worth it!' He held her hips and her breasts bounced as she rode harder and harder, hearing the cheap hotel bed squeaking beneath them and banging like it was going to collapse at any second. She didn't care if it did. Nikki didn't care about anything but the immense orgasm welling up inside of her. Their bodies seemed to crash together with blinding speed and her dad moaned over and over while she cried his name with glee.

"Dadddyyyy ... Dadddyyyyy ... yesssss ... ohhhhh ... it'ssss soooo goood!" Nikki wailed.

Seeing his sexy daughter like that, riding his cock like a pro pushed Ben over the edge and without a moment's hesitation he blasted away, shooting his potent seed deep into her pistoning cunny. He smacked her ass as he came and it only made her scream louder. He gave it one last smack and she jackknifed, bending backward, while burying him inside her. By the way she howled and her body went rigid he knew she was cumming. As he pumped the last of his jizz into her she treated him with the amazing sight of a gorgeous young woman in full flower.

Nikki swooned on top of her father. The room seemed to be spinning into a kaleidoscope of impossible brightness and every inch of her body prickled with pleasure. Finally, with a great sigh, she collapsed into her father's waiting arms, feeling his shrunken cock still inside her, trapping his seed there. 'Thank God for birth control,' she thought.

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

"So is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"

Both Ben and Nikki stopped breathing. He looked past one daughter's shoulder to see another, Lindsey, standing and watching them. He didn't know if he was more horrified by being caught, or by the his youngest daughter's smile and the evil glint in her eye.

'What the fuck am I going to do now?' Ben thought.

To be continued ...

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers
12