Drinks on the Beach

Story Info
My sexy adventure in a sunny resort.
2.7k words
4.42
21.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Cindy and I decided to take a girls vacation together. We decided that a sunny getaway is just what we needed. After we booked our resort and our flights it was time to start the most important part of the preparations...swimsuit shopping! My husband dropped us off at the mall and we started our adventure. Cindy was more interested in the one-piece suits, where as I was planning on tanning as much as I could, so I stuck with the two-piece options.

After a couple months of waiting eagerly the day had finally arrived. My husband dropped us off at the airport and off we went. Our flight was uneventful, which is exactly how I like it. Our transfer from the airport drove like a maniac but got us to the resort in one piece. And the resort was breathtaking! Cindy and I had splurged on the resort. Everything there was so elegant and beautiful. It was an adults only resort so class is what they were going for, and they nailed it! We were given a tour of the resort on a golf cart then shown to our suite. Our room was spectacular! There was a large living room with an amazing view of the water. A lovely bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. And each of us had our own bedroom off the main space. On the coffee table there was a little book with a list of amenities. We flipped through and saw the spa menu. We decided that tomorrow was going to be our spa day! We booked ourselves each a 90 minute massage, followed by the hydro circuit, then finished with facials and a mani/pedi!

The next morning we had a lovely breakfast then made or way to the spa. We checked-in and were shown to some small changing rooms.

"Please disrobe completely and wrap yourself in the towel provided, then make your way back to the waiting room." we were instructed. We did as we were told and sat in the waiting room wrapped in our towels. Only a minute later Cindy was lead to her massage room, leaving me alone. "It will only be another moment, miss. He's just getting his room ready now." I was informed. I nodded and continue to wait. Eventually, when my masseur came out to get me, my jaw dropped. He was gorgeous! He was almost a foot taller than me. His dark ebony skin contrasted with his white linen shirt, which was so tight around his exceptionally muscular chest.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." he said with a deep voice and French accent, which I wasn't expecting. "Please follow me." I got up from my seat and followed him to a small room. On the side was a bureau with all his oils, stones, and other massage tools, and in the middle was the massage table. But it wasn't the typical tables I was used to seeing. It looked more like a small bed than it did a table, and no head craddle at the end. Instead there was a large plush pillow. I also noticed that there was no sheet to get under, only the cover of the mattress.

"I will remove your towel," he said, "please lay down on your front."

"Umm..." I started to ask, "How will I be covered?"

He looked at me somewhat confused and replied "I cannot massage you if you are covered. I must access your skin!" He said so matter-of-fact that it did put my mind at ease, a bit. He walked up behind me, reached around my chest and removed my towel, leaving me standing there completely naked. After he motioned to the table I got on and laid on my stomach. "I guess that's how they do things here," I thought, "much different than back home!"

He applied his oil to my skin and started massaging. Starting with my feet, he worked up my legs, my bum, my back, arms, and eventually neck. After a long while of the most amazing massage of my back side he asked me to turn over. I turned over awkwardly and eventually got myself settled back in a comfortable position. He started with the most relaxing scalp and facial massage, then worked down my neck to my chest. As he did I managed to get a little peek up his shirt as he leaned over, and he had the most perfect set of chisseled abs I'd ever seen. He moved around to the side and started massaging my arm.

Gradually he worked up my arm, to my arm pit, my shoulder, then down my chest to my breast. At first it caught me by surprise when he started massaging my breast like it was any other muscle, but it felt so nice I just decided to go with it. He massaged it gently with both hands, moving from bottom to top, then from the side to centre. The oil felt so wonderful on my skin as he carressed my breast in his various ways. Reaching over to the bureau beside him, he grabbed a small bottle and squeezed a single drip onto his fingertip. Cupping my breast with the other hand he gently rubbed the oil around my areola and on my nipple. I gasped unexpectedly as I had never experienced a sensation like that in my life! It was the most sensual and invigorating feeling.

My nipple became more and more erect as he continued to massage it gently with his fingertip. Eventually he stopped and moved over to my other side. He repeated the same process, and when he grabbed that little bottle again I could feel the excitement building. When he started to massage my other nipple, I squeezed my thighs together. The feeling was so amazing! I felt so aroused...and wet! Unfortunately he eventually moved on from there.

As he worked down my body I got excited about what he had in store fit between my legs. Sadly, he massaged my body like any other masseur would. As he finished, he helped me off the table and wrapped me back in my towel. He lead me to the hydro circuit where Cindy was waiting. He bid me farewell and left. Cindy and I had a great time with the rest of our treatments, but I couldn't stop thinking about that feeling I had as he worked my breasts. Every time I thought about it I felt myself get flushed.

After our treatments, and our mani/pedi, Cindy and I put our sundresses back on and headed for lunch at the outdoor bar. I had a wonderfully light seafood salad and a Bellini. Then another Bellini. After lunch we headed to the beach and found a couple vacant lounge chairs by a secluded bar on the beach. Cindy sat in one, and I removed my dress and sat in the other, wearing only my brand new torquoise halter-top bikini with matching French cut bottoms.

"I want another Bellini," I told Cindy, "I'm going to go get one. Do you want one?" She declined, so I went to the bar on my own. All the seats at the bar were empty except for one. And who, of all people, was sitting in that seat but the Adonis of a man who gave me my massage. I lit up as I saw him and I walked over.

"Lunch break?" I asked. He smiled as he looked up at me.

"Non. Off for the day now." he replied. I asked if I could join him, which he accepted. I ordered a Bellini as we started to chat, then another Bellini. After a long, delightful talk, I had made up my mind.

"I think I'm going to head back to my room." I told him. I looked around and continued, "but I just got here yesterday and I get so turned around. Would you mind helping me find my room?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Oui, of course!" He replied. I told him what my room number was and he took my arm and started to lead me there. We walked across the resort and eventually ended up at my room door. "Here we are, mademoiselle!" he exclaimed.

"Can I ask you to help me with one last thing?" I asked.

"What's that?"

"Come inside. I'll show you." I opened the door and lead him inside. The door closed behind us and he stood naively in the middle of the living room.

"How can I help?" he asked. I looked him up and down. He was the perfect sepcimen of a man. Tall, dark, muscular, perfect!...and a French accent! I walked up close to him and put my hands on his muscular chest.

"It must be torture for you..." I started.

"Madamoiselle?" I replied, confused.

"Seeing all those beautiful women all day. It must be so hard to only be able to touch, and not...taste?"

He looked at me for a minute, seemingly reading my mind before replying,

"Madamoiselle, I am married." He showed me his ring.

"Me too!" and I showed him mine, "but where is your wife?"

"Back home...in Paris."

"Oh, well, my husband is back home in Canada. So, neither of them are here. Neither of them will know." I pressed myself against him, feeling his muscular frame against my petit, slim body. His hands found their way to my hips.

"We shouldn't." he said softly.

"I know..." I replied as I cupped my hands over his. I looped his thumbs into my bikini bottom straps and guided his hands down. My bikini followed his hands as I slid them over my hips, down my thighs, calves, and ankles. He had to kneel as I helped his hands remove my bikini from around my ankles and I kicked it aside. I stood there looking down at him on his knees. I moved my hips closer to him and parted my legs. Looking up at me, he slid his hands up the back of my legs and cupped my bum. Gave my pussy a little kiss and looked back up at me. I returned a little devious smile. Moving his hands from my bum he put his thumbs on my bald labia and parted them slightly, just enough to lean in and give my clitoris a little kiss. I let out a small gasp. Then, looking up at me his tongue gently presses itself against my clitoris and started doing a little massage of its own. I felt that familiar sensation returning as his tongue worked my clit in circles.

Without warning, or much difficulty, he picked my off the ground by my hips and carried me into one of the bedrooms. It was Cindy's room, but I didn't care and I wasn't about to tell him. He threw me down on the corner of the bed and pulled me towards him by my thighs. Dropping again to his knees he started licking me more aggressively. He sucked on my clitoris as his fingers slowly slid inside me. First one, then another. They curled themselves upward and hit just the right spot. His fingers worked that spot as his tongue worked my clit. I moaned and breathed heavily. My breath got faster and faster.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!! I'm going to cum! I'M GOING TO CUM!!!" I shouted. His fingers continues to work inside me as his other hand made its way to my clit and started rubbing it rapidly and firmly. He went faster and faster as I felt my back arch and my hips pushed into the air. I screamed out as I burst, and sprinkled my juices all over his hands. I collapsed back onto the bed and between my heavy breaths I told him, "Oh my god...fuck me!"

"Pardon?" he replied.

"Fuck me right now!"

He stood and opened his pants, dropping them to the floor. He revealed the most beautiful, enormous black cock. He stroked it a few times to get it hard, then he stopped. He looked at me with a sad face and said, "Madamoiselle, I do not have a condom!"

"I don't care!" I replied, still trying to catch my breath. "Just put that beautiful black cock of yours inside me!" He leaned over me as he guided himself up against my pussy. I felt him press up against it as he leaned closer to me. He very slowly pressed himself harder against me as he leaned in and whispered in my ear,

"As you wish, madamoiselle." And without warning, with one firm, solid push, he stretched my little white vagina as much as it could be stretched as the entirety of his giant black manhood entered me. I wanted to scream but the feeling was so intense I couldn't. Cupping my bum with his hands he lifted my hips off the bed and thrust into me again. This time I let out a loud scream. That only seemed to excite him because he did it again, and again, and again! Each thrust was faster and harder than the last. His big balls slapped against me as he ravaged my little pussy.

He stopped, stood upright and removed his shirt. This was the first time I saw his full torso in all its glory! He grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my front. He untied my bikini top and tossed it aside. Pulling my hips up in the air and putting me on my knees, he crawled into the bed and mounted me. He pushed himself inside me, reached forward and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He pulled my head up beside his as he thrust into my vagina from behind. He whispered into my ear,

"You know, we have girls like you in Paris!"

"girls...like...what?!" I asked between breaths.

"Married white putain who just can't resist the black cock!"

I gave him a devious smirk, then he started pounding into me so aggressively I thought I was going to pass out. His hips clapped against my ass with each hard thrust. Only moments later did I feel it coming on. My joints went weak and I bit my lip as I felt the intense sensation overtake me, and I screamed out with pleasure as I covered his enormous black cock in my fluids. I collapsed onto the bed, but he didn't let up. He continued to pound into me until he stopped, grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his crotch.

"Ouvrez la bouche!" He commanded.

"What?" I replied.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!"

I did as he told me to. Still grabbing my hair he pushed his dick into my mouth and throat. I gagged and he pulled out, but only for a moment before shoving it right back in. Again, and again. He grabbed my hair with both hands as he fucked my face. His big black balls slapped my chin as my eyes welled with tears.

"Ahh! Oui! Oui!!! OUI!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!" he exclaimed as he pressed himself as deep in my throat as he could, and his warm cum started spewing from his cock down my throat.

I've given a lot of men a lot of blowjobs, and I've swallowed a LOT of cum in my life. But never have I ever experienced something like this! There was so much cum I couldn't keep up swalloing it all, so I accidentally gagged on it and coughed some of it onto my chin. Out of impulse I pushed him out of my mouth, but he was still cumming! He spurt onto my face, covering me in his warm sticky cum. Once my face was sufficiently covered he finally stopped cumming.

He stood up and looked at me, smiling. Reaching over, he tenderly tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You are a very beautiful and sexy woman," he said, "and it was truly my pleasure to have fucked you today!" He then dressed himself and walked to the door. "Au revoir mademoiselle!" he said, then disappeared out of the room. I laid on the bed, my face covered in cum, trying still to catch my breath, when who should walk in the room but Cindy. She looked down at her friend and said,

"So this is what you left me alone on the beach for?!"