Driving in Snow Ch. 18

Story Info
Pool parties and more.
4k words
4.7
8.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapter 18.

The studio evolves

We had been making small changes to the studio. We added several different kinds of chairs. I also had three different stools. We moved most of the conference chairs across the hall into the third office. We added a sofa and several throw rugs. We also acquired a large free standing mirror and an eight foot stepladder.

I occasionally used the ladder as a prop but mostly I used it to shoot from a high angle. I got some neat shots that way.

Joyce found a large plastic sheet that we could use to protect things when I used oil on a model. Janet and Joyce both really enjoyed being photographed oiled. The results were spectacular. Ann really looked good too.

Joyce was imaginative in coming up with props. Joyce found a large red plastic ball that turned into a popular prop. Balloons and soap bubbles were also popular.

Joyce says she is looking for a bear skin rug: "So I can be bare on a bear skin rug."

I bought a set of colored gels for effect lighting. They made for some interesting experiments.

Impromptu pool party.

A bunch of girls were together in Ann and Janet's dorm room the next Saturday afternoon when Janet let slip that Ann had a pool. Much discussion followed and it was decided that it was time for an impromptu pool party. Everybody went and changed.

Ann brought Ruth in the Miata while the rest of the girls followed Janet on foot.

I was working in the office when Ann arrived. She introduced Ruth and said there were five more girls plus Janet coming.

I asked: "Am I invited?"

Ann said: "Sure, why not. Bring your camera."

We went to put on bathing suits.

The rest of the girls arrived. Ann introduced everybody: "Joan, Ellen, Candy, Robin and Linda."

She introduced me as: "My good friend, spiritual compatriot and business partner: Matt."

Ann led us to the pool. I brought up the rear. Ruth had an amazing wiggle in her walk.

Everyone peeled down to bathing suits. The girls were all wearing fairly tame bikinis except Ruth who was wearing a one piece suit.

The sky was virtually cloudless, bright sun. Ann asked if anyone wanted sun-screen. Everyone said yes. She had two types. One at a moderate rating that was waterproof and another with a higher rating that needed to be reapplied after swimming.

Everybody jumped in. There was much splashing and giggling. We were having fun. Both the slide and the waterfall were popular. I started taking pictures.

We had fun.

I found myself having a one on one conversation with each of the girls over the course of the party. Some of them were light and superficial and some went deeper. All were pleasant. Ann picks nice friends.

I was comfortable with them. They were comfortable with me.

I found that Joan spooked me. She looked just like Jean, my first love, sounded like Jean, used some of the same expressions as Jean, same astronomical intelligence, clowned around like Jean and had the same, somewhat warped, sense of humor.

I had an interesting chat with Candy. She hated her name. She explained her name really was Candy not Candace or some other name with the nickname Candy. When she was small she was teased about it but now she found a different reaction. Many boys assumed that it meant that she would be sexually free. This had become an ongoing problem for her. She explained that her parents had been hippies and thought naming her Candy would be 'sweet.' She further explained that they were still into drugs and this had convinced her to studiously avoid them.

I commented to her that I viewed the 60's as a great big move toward spirituality but that it had been sidetracked by drugs. Too many people were looking for an easy way to do it. The funny part of that is that when you are doing it right the journey becomes effortless.

She was very glad to have met Ann, saying: "Ann has been a huge help to me. My parent's lifestyle is not a good role model in general and yet there are some aspects that do appeal but the whole thing does not make sense to me. I became a physics major thinking that physicists really understood the nature of reality. I found out that most physicists studiously avoid the reality question. Ann on the other hand is looking at it in some profound ways. Ann has her head on straight and is helping me get straightened out too. She is also such a nice person."

There were some neat group discussions too. The girls very much treated me as just another member of the group. That felt really good.

At one point I had been talking about Tao and how it was a no-thing as opposed to nothing and how it does nothing and by doing nothing leaves nothing undone.

Ruth asked me if I believed in God.

I answered: "That depends on what you mean by God. If by the word God you mean the old Guy with the long white beard who wears a flowing robe and sits on a golden throne in far away heaven, then no. I do not believe that that God exists or more accurately I believe that that God exists only as a thought-form. Thought-forms exist as proto-life and are created by the minds of sentient beings. Likewise, I believe that Satan is also just a thought-form. On the other hand I do believe that there is a consciousness behind and beyond all of physical manifestation. That consciousness infuses and animates all life. There is a divine spark at the center of each of us."

This discussion went far and wide.

Later we took the girls on a tour of 3i and the apartment. The photos in the hall received a great deal of praise. Ann pointed out that I took them. I explained that photography had long been a hobby of mine. I offered to photograph any of the girls. When they saw the studio their eyes did light up.

We then took them on a tour of upstairs.

Janet wanted a hug. I ended up hugging each in turn. Good hugs in every case. Especially with Joan.

Ann drove them back in the SUV.

Another pool party.

We continued the party the next day. Same group of people with one addition. Robin asked Ann if she could bring her roommate, Gail, along. Ann answered: "Sure. The more the merrier."

Gail was well padded with a truly massive bosom, flat tummy, light brown hair, cute face and a five foot six frame.

Lots of hugs. It is fun hugging pretty girls in bikinis.

Joan's hug was especially delicious.

Gail started out defensive. She held her arms and bent forward such that her bosom barely touched my chest but warmed up allowing some contact. She ended up blushing.

Several of the girls asked me to apply their sun-screen.

The slide got some use. Janet came down and her top came off. She decided to set it aside.

Ruth objected: "Janet, what are you doing? Matt is here."

Janet replied: "I know. Matt is a cool guy. He won't mind."

Ruth turned to Ann: "Ann, what do you think?"

Ann replied: "We have total privacy here. If Janet wants to go topless it is OK by me. If anyone wants to go topless it is OK by me. If anybody wants to go naked it is OK by me."

Ruth said: "That would be immoral."

Ann replied: "Oh, I don't know. Maybe wearing clothes is what is immoral."

Ellen said: "Be serious."

Ann said: "I am being serious. Think about it. What does wearing or not wearing clothing have to do with real moral issues like how people treat each other?"

This launched a wild discussion. No more tops came off but a number of seeds were planted.

Over the course of the party I took a number of pictures but did not concentrate on Janet. She did appear in the background of several. With one exception the ones I took of Janet were with her in deep enough water that her nipples were underwater or she was facing away from me. The one exception was very beautiful featuring a relaxed smile on Janet's part.

I had a serious conversation with Gail. She was not an easy person to get to know. There was a mix of bravado and shyness here. Among other things she commented that the guys only seemed interested in her breasts and in some ways it was true of girls too. She said that carrying all that weight around gave her backaches. I told her that we have a massage table and offered to give her back-rubs. I did find out she had been a cheerleader in high school.

It was decided that we would have another pool party Wednesday at 3:00. Gail said she couldn't come then. Solid classes.

The party ended at 5:00. Ann was taking Fil to dinner that night.

Surprises.

Monday, I was eating my lunch at the upstairs dining table when Joyce came in wearing her French maid costume. She bent over and wiggled her behind. No panties. I moved her so she was resting her body across the table. She was already wet. I entered her from behind. She screamed: "Yes, Yes, Yes." We both really enjoyed ourselves.

Afterwards she said: "This costume really works."

Happenings.

Ann loaded the pictures into her campus laptop. Over the next few days she showed them to all the girls who were there. Several girls asked if this was all of them. It was. There was some surprise that I didn't take a bunch of pictures of Janet.

Monday night Ann and I went to the Tango class in the Union building. We had fun. This would become a regular event.

Joan asked Ann if I was married and was very disappointed to find that I was.

The next time Ann and I established our telepathic link we had a long telepathic conversation about Joan. We both were wondering what this was about, wondering if and what the spiritual purpose was all about. I have come to believe that my primary mission this lifetime was to support Jean in her spiritual mission, a mission she chose not to pursue, a mission with a time window, a window that has now closed.

Joan's spiritual energy seemed familiar but I could not place it. It was similar to that of my first love but different as the same time. Jean is still alive. I wondered if it was a concurrent lifetime. I found that neither Ann or I could pin that one down: yes or no.

Monday Joyce went out and purchased more pool furniture as well as floating pads for us. She also acquired a Roman style leather couch for the studio and an additional sofa for the living room . She found a large L shaped unit, that together with our existing sofa gave us a U shaped conversation pit. There was still room around it to dance the Fox Trot or Tango.

Joyce stocked up on sun-screen.

On Tuesday the fireplace was installed beside the pool. Our setup included a double set of ember screens. We really, really did not want to set the woods on fire. We tested it and found it worked fine. Joyce bought two wood racks. One for the pool and one for the living room. She stocked both with wood from the woodpile in the back of the garage.

Joyce continued researching hot tubs. She showed us the various models she had found. The three of us together ended up choosing the same model. We chose an eight person unit where each seat had a different pattern of jets. It turned out that the local dealer had a floor model that was almost exactly what we wanted and was willing to sell it to us at a significant discount. We thought about it and having seen it, concluded that just maybe the pattern of jets in the floor model was actually better than the pattern we had originally selected. We went with the floor model. It was installed without difficulty. The same could not be said about getting power to it. We had never before had any real problems getting the required permits. This time it would be different. Our electrician filed the required paperwork and we would wait and wait. Joyce would call and call, never getting straight answers.

Ann's book "Interconnections" was out. Her publisher sent her five cases.

Joyce's birthday.

Ann noticed that Joyce's birthday was coming up. She called Joyce's parents to find out if they had a party planned. They didn't. Ann and I decided we would throw a surprise party for her on her birthday that was two Saturdays hence. Ann asked Joyce's mother who Joyce's best friend was. This was a girl everybody called Suz. Ann explained what we planned to Suz and she put together a guest list of about 20 people. Ann and Suz proceeded to call everybody and it was all set up.

The plan was everyone would gather at 3i by 12:30 and Joyce would be told to come to work at 1:00. We would provide food.

Wednesday morning.

I got to work early. Joyce was already there. She suggested we go upstairs. While we were climbing the stairs she was pulling her top off. No bra. When we got to the living room she dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants.

She said: "I want you to have a really nice start to your day." Then she took my organ into her mouth. I was soon fully hard. She wiggled her skirt down her thighs as she sucked and bobbed.

I asked her: "Do you want me to come in your mouth or your vagina?"

She pointed down then released me. She finished removing her skirt and her panties.

We headed for the undamped waterbed and soon had it sloshing. We both had glorious orgasms.

Afterwards I asked her: "What brought this on?"

She replied: "I was just thinking about how lovable you are."

A nice way to start the day.

This would become a common occurrence on her part.

I began work with a smile.

Wednesday lunch.

I was just about to go upstairs and fix myself some lunch when Janet walked in. She stepped into my arms and kissed me passionately. She ground her body into mine.

I asked: "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

She replied: "Just somebody who thinks that you need some extra loving. Lets go upstairs and get naked."

We went upstairs and got naked. She sat on my lap and we made out for a few minutes. I was fully hard. She was soaking wet. We were both panting. I started nibbling on her nipples. She loved it.

Then she stood up only to straddle me. She looked into my eyes with great intensity. It was becoming a replay of our first time. She reached down and guided me inside. She settled down taking me deep inside and then she swiveled her hips. She began to rise and fall in long slow strokes. I brought my hands up and caressed her breasts. She continued to look deep into my eyes. I found myself feeling more and more loved. She was squeezing my lingam and it was lingam, the wand of light, with her yoni and it was yoni, her sacred place. She continued to rise and fall, slowly intermixed with a swiveling motion of her hips and a squeeze of her vagina. I was sending love to her, she was sending love to me. Suddenly I was pumping semen into her. Her vagina began to quiver in response. We wrapped our arms around each other and held on as orgasmic wave after wave swept over us. Finally it subsided and we sat there panting.

We both said; "Wow."

After I caught my breath I asked: "Would you like some lunch?"

She nodded and slowly tried to get up. She was somewhat unsteady on her feet at first but slowly stabilized.

We went into the kitchen and fixed lunch. While we ate lunch she told me that she was regularly eating in the dining hall with a fellow named Ron. She explained that Ron was a regular in discussions that Ann held. She thought he was a really nice guy.

I asked: "Any romantic interest either way?"

She answered: "We will see. We are both taking it slow."

She asked for a quick shave. I did a good job. She liked how smooth I made her. So did I.

Then we got dressed and she headed back for class.

I thought: 'This is turning into a very good day.'

Still another pool party.

Ann, Joan, Ellen, Linda, Robin and Ruth arrived at 3:00.

This time Ruth was in a very tame bikini. Ellen was wearing a skimpy bikini.

Every girl hugged me. Ann, Linda and Joan also wanted me to apply their sun-screen. Life is good.

Joan had a slew of new jokes. Ellen felt she had to compete. They had us all laughing our heads off.

We joked and swam and splashed and had a good time. Not too much in the way of serious conversation.

Janet and Candy arrived at 4:00. Janet promptly doffed her top and asked me to apply her sun-screen.

Ruth shook her head in disgust.

Ann removed her top in support. The other girls all seemed to notice what was not rising in my swimsuit.

Both girls had me apply sun-screen to their breasts. In both cases I matter-of-factly applied the screen.

We discussed the idea of non-sexual nudity.

I said: "Both Ann and Janet have beautiful breasts. Seeing them does not turn me into a sex maniac. Of course I am in my seventies. An eighteen year old who has never seen actual breasts before might react differently."

The discussion continued until the party ended at 5:00.

Ellen and Robin visit .

Over the next few days there were more discussions in the dorm about nudity. The fact that I had not concentrated on photographing Janet's tits seemed to score points in a conversation where both Janet and Ann were missing. Ann and I laughed when we heard about this later. Janet laughed too. She said: "If they only knew."

Robin and Ellen came over and I took some very beautiful portraits of them. They were very pleased with the results.

Afterwards we sat and talked. They both found it easy to relax with me. We talked about the spiritual nature of reality.

I pointed out: "That we are really spiritual beings that take on the limitations inherent in a human costume in order to have the ability to perform the actions necessary for our own spiritual growth and by that growth unfold our part of the entire universe."

We explored these ideas for a while and then the conversation drifted into practical ways of doing this. From there the conversation drifted to nudity.

The girls decided that: "... I was safe."

I replied: "Don't be too sure."

Robin said: "I know Ann and her level of judgement. If she trusts you, as I know she does, then we can too. Besides it is obvious that you care about people. I think you love every girl in our group. Not romantically, not lustfully but with a profound love nonetheless. Maybe this is what is meant by agape."

I said: "Thank you. But I will still repeat my warning. You girls are all very tempting."

The conversation continued. Ellen commented on the beauty of my one picture of Janet topless.

We ended up back in the studio for some top-free portraits. Both girls thought this was neat. Robin said that she was really surprised at herself. They really liked my results.

Ellen's breasts were medium size and were the epitome of perky. Very beautiful. Robin's were medium size as well but her areola were conical, standing well out from the rest of her breast. I complimented both girls.

I found that I really wanted to suckle Robin's tits. I thought: 'Give it time.'

Back rub for Gail.

Gail came over at noon and asked for a back rub. We went upstairs to the first bedroom where the massage table was set up. I told her to undress.

She asked: "How about panties?"

QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers
12