Drow's Dilemma Ep. 121: Cornered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleldir swallowed. "I am sorry, Cieraela. Your personality and bloodline were exactly suited to succubization. A Melded Soul means that you are among the .1% of mortal women who are so much like succubi already that the tiniest bit of infection means that they -will- become succubi no matter what."

The human nodded bitterly. She knew as much already. For some reason, though, there had been the smallest bit of hope that Caleldir knew more about the subject than her old master. This was not the case. The only thing she could think of to get her mind off of it was to have her way with Caleldir. Which she would do with enthusiasm.

"I wish that I could tell you something different, but it is not all bad." Caleldir began, seeing Cieraela's bitterness. "Contrary to common superstition, being a succubus does not mean you are-"

One of Cieraela's dexterous hands reached behind her, untied something, and caused the armor encasing her breasts to fall. She then pressed herself firmly against Caleldir and forced her lips against his, cutting off further explanation. Her hands - both biological and mechanical - roamed across his body over his clothes. She could only be satisfied with that for so long, however, before she began ripping at the fabric and tossing it casually aside.

Soon his bare chest could press against hers, and it felt amazing. It felt like she needed so much more. She noticed that a bit of energy glowed on his chest before the rest of his clothes melted away as well, leaving him naked in her arms.

Her lips broke away from his finally. With panting breath, she began to try to pull him down to sit on the floor. It would be too difficult for her to take him standing as they were.

Caleldir was trying to resist. "Cieraela! Reconsider this! If you have sex with me, that will only increase the speed at which you are being corrupted! I can tell you want to resist the succubization, but every time you give in like this more of your humanity will leave you! Look, you are a lovely girl. I am not unwilling to have sex with you: but it will not give you what you want!" That said, the cyborg was too strong for him (and he was not resisting in a way to hurt her, anyway), so Caleldir found himself sitting on the floor.

"What does it matter if I'm going to be fully corrupted one day anyway?" She asked, clearly not persuaded in any way by Caleldir's words. To make that clear, she straddled his lap. Sometime during his words, she had removed the rest of her clothing. So it was that his cock was rubbing against her bare, hairless pussy. The human almost shook with the sheer Need her body felt to envelop him. Her face was flushed, her sex swollen and dripping with arousal.

"Because you clearly want to spend as much time as a human as you can, to try to find a way to resist the impossible!" Caleldir said in reply. But his words obviously did not matter. She was already too corrupted. She had been half a succubus before the smallest bit of succubus energy had touched her. She might have done this even without the corruption, Caleldir realized, thinking back to his previous interactions with her.

"You're so perfect, Caleldir," she said with shaking breath. Her biological hand slipped between them to stroke his cock against the top of her labia.

Caleldir tried to push her away with one hand while using the other to try to wrest back control of his dick. "The reason why a Melded human has never been purified is because no Melded human has ever -really- tried," he said in a low voice. "But there is a first for everything, isn't there? I promise to have sex with you once you are human again, or no longer wish to be human again."

Perhaps if he has said this before she was naked on his lap with his cock in her hand, she might have changed her plans. But, as it was, he was far too tempting for her to give up now. If anything, she realized just how much she Needed him... it was almost to the point where she thought she might die if she didn't fulfill that Need.

"A first time for everything," she echoed.

Try as he could to block Cieraela's descent, it was futile. With a gasp and a slow exhale, he was inside her. A shiver went up and down Caleldir's body. Even though this was Cieraela's first time with a man, it seemed that Jasmine had already broken her hymen, so there was no pain or delay. Caleldir closed his eyes and gripped Cieraela's waist.

If she had been desperate before, finally feeling Caleldir's cock filling her drove her absolutely mad. She rode him with a wild, abandoned fervor. Unconsciously, her hands gripped his thighs tight enough that they would have pierced a normal human's skin. Both thankfully and unfortunately for Caleldir (else he wouldn't have been in this position to begin with), Caleldir was not human.

Cieraela did not stop her motions until her body was racked with her first orgasm brought on by a real male cock. Even then she only halted long enough to grapple and flip both of them over until Caleldir was on top of her. Despite this theoretical position of power, Cieraela had such a tight grip on his hips on shoulders that he could do nothing but endure his hips being thrust into her with a firm slapping noise. Another orgasm, another position swap. This time, she was on top while he was pinned flat on his back. The wild fervor of the corrupted human seemed to have no end.

Caleldir expected desperation, but Cieraela's lust and frantic desire were out of even his own experience. He felt deeply sorry for her, in fact. She was obviously desperate and in a piteous state. Reminded him in some ways of Selene when they had met. Long decided on the fact that it would be pointless to resist, Caleldir began to participate in the coupling, though his enthusiasm was so much less than hers that it would be difficult to notice. Yet again, he was being overwhelmed.

Caleldir ended up orgasming soon after the first position flip, but though she obviously noticed, she did not seem to slow. She had enough succubus in her already to keep any male hard and cumming indefinitely, let alone Caleldir, so there was no slowing down.

As she was slamming her hips down on top of him again, Caleldir got his breath back. "Cieraela!" he gasped. "You need to get control of yourself back!" With a burst of strength, he began wrestling to try to extricate himself before his seed massively accelerated her transformation.

Cieraela was unconcerned about Caleldir's sudden warnings and return to resistance. She was fine. More than fine. She was enjoying herself more than she ever had in all her memory. It was, however, rather annoying that he would struggle so. He was obviously enjoying himself. The three succubi caught her eye then. Ah, yes. She had one of those women under her control. A wide, wicked grin announced that an idea had occurred to her. "Azearora. Give Dahlia to the tentacles and come help me with him."

For a moment, Caleldir thought about trying to appeal to Lavender on the topic of not helping Cieraela succubize herself, but even a second's consideration was enough to realize that was an incredibly stupid idea. Even besides the fact that none of the succubi he knew would ever turn down a chance to get frisky with him, of course Lavender wanted Cieraela to succubize herself. She was a target of the Seduction, like any woman of her characteristics would be.

"You are going to succubize yourself like this," Caleldir warned Cieraela before he was shut up by Lavender's pussy on his face. Well, there was nothing for it but to give Lavender as good of an orgasm as he could. Maybe filter some of the power over to Dahlia and Jasmine over there and give them enough strength to break out of the shadow tentacles. Just in case they wanted to break out.

The corrupted human didn't want to believe him, so she didn't. Of course, she couldn't turn herself into a succubus. That was not possible. There had to be a whole band of them actively attempting the turn. She was probably safe with just Azearora even. Something about that train of thought seemed a bit... off to Cieraela, but her mind shied away from following that thought in favor of giving her body what it so obviously needed.

Even as she bounced on Caleldir's dick, she watched in fascination as the woman in front of her experienced all that obvious pleasure from Caleldir's mouth. Her eyes trailed across a flushed face, down to breath-heaving breasts, and finally to that juncture where she could just see Caleldir's chin. To her surprise, she couldn't decide which person she was more envious of; Azearora for feeling Caleldir's mouth, or Caleldir for getting to taste her. She reached out with an enraptured expression to grasp at the succubus's breast. That only made her want more, in keeping with the theme for that moment. So she pulled Azearora into her more closely to enthusiastically mate their mouths together.

So, Cieraela was too far gone. Caleldir felt vaguely sad for her sake, but the woman would probably be much happier as a succubus. Marigold... Marigold could help her adjust. Marigold and Risa. Between those two, Cieraela could no doubt come to a much better place.

Even if he was not sure about how much preferable a succubus's life really was. They were far too sex-obsessed and lacked any pretext of sexual morality.

But this was one hell of a time to be having those thoughts. The corrupted human and the succubus pulled him into an incredibly wild threesome, with the two of them puppeting him around like a toy into all sorts of convoluted positions. Lavender seemed only too happy to oblige. And, hell, Caleldir could not help but enjoy things as well, even with his regret over helping Cieraela to sink into her corruption. It was true, without having sex with at least four succubi, she could not be fully transformed, but she could go pretty far with just the one and him.

As so things continued, with Cieraela changing positions with each new idea of eroticism that occurred to her. She was in no position to tell how much time had passed - an hour, maybe two - and she still wasn't growing anywhere near tired or sore. In fact... in fact, she felt stronger. More frantic. Her tail wrapped around Azearora's thigh and began to snake towards the other woman's pussy as she had seen Azearora do to Dahlia. How warm and lovely it must have been to fuck a woman in-

Her tail. She didn't have a tail. Cieraela opened her eyes to look down at Lavender's thigh. And, just as she felt, there was a slender appendage there that wrapped around but did not seem to belong to Azearora. In a panicked shock, the corrupted, changing human pulled away from her threesome and scrambled backward across the floor on her hands and feet. Caleldir had been right. Damn him, he was right! "Azearora! Bring in your sisters! Keep him occupied for a couple of hours! After that - and only after! - change your name." She couldn't trust herself with Lavender's true name, that much was clear. If she wanted just a shred of her humanity to remain...

Hot, angry tears in her eyes, she turned and fled. On her way out, she grabbed her gear and directed the tentacles to move their captives to Caleldir. Then she was gone and Caleldir had three amorous Succubi to contend with. Two of which had been driven wild with desire by the pleasurable but not very fulfilling tentacles.

Caleldir wanted to try to say something to help her, but he could not. "Dahlia! Jasmine! Lavender! We need to stop this and go after her! Cieraela is going to self-destruct at this rate!"

Not that what he wanted to say mattered.

"If she does something desperate, I have her soul," Lavender reminded Caleldir. Not that she was allowed to do anything but fondle, pleasure, and generally hold the male back from following the corrupted human.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and Dahlia were delivered to Caleldir. Jasmine seemed to have no problem ignoring Caleldir's orders and immediately filling in the place that Cieraela had just occupied. Dahlia looked sheepish and apologetic, but she likewise ignored her master's words. It was not a direct order for anything specific. And if they wanted to help that girl (which, honestly, the succubi were just fine with the path she was going down), Dahlia would need all the strength she could get.

"We're too weak, Master Librarian. We need your strength," The familiar said with lust-lidded eyes and a soft, husky tone.

"Ah, of course," Caleldir shook his head with a smile. "You three being drained is actually kind of fun. I like the way you attack me when you feel desperately hungry"

So, the three succubi kept Caleldir for a couple more hours. It was easily long enough for Cieraela to get away. When Caleldir got back to the city, there was no sign of either her or Carlotta. That is, except for an excited note in Carlotta's handwriting left at the now completed and fully functional brewery saying that she was running away and that she hoped to meet everyone again one day. There was no reason to believe she was taken against her will; she and Cieraela were getting along phenomenally well just before this incident. Ashyr found the whole situation slightly sad but mostly amusing. Then they couldn't think much at all about it. The expedition to the monastery was fast approaching.

12