Drums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing as instructed, Justin felt himself open and her finger slip painlessly in, up to the hilt. Justin gasped. The unfamiliar intrusion was both cold and arousing.

"See how easy that was? Now Deserea, you taketwo fingers and do exactly the same."

The younger woman did as instructed, then giggled as her fiancé's soft member began to stir to life. "C'mon, Mr. McAllister," she breathed "push harder," and suddenly half her hand was inside him. This time her man moaned as thousands of nerve endings all fired simultaneously and deliciously. What had sounded weird and had initially felt odd was now transformed into wonderful.

"Now curl your fingers a bit, girl, and feel that hard little knob. Yes, that's the place, his prostate. You tickle that for a bit and no amount of muscle control can prevent ejaculation so pull out just a bit and turn your fingers around and around. Feel him start to relax."

Relax? Justin thought that whatever was being done to him, relaxation wasn't the correct word. He was coming to understand that a bottom that was tight and slippery wasn't just hot for the one penetrating but for the one penetrated, as well. He was getting seriously aroused.

With a smile, Cynthia opened her mouth and took his erection inside. She swallowed and it disappeared down her throat only to emerge slick and glistening with her saliva. "He's ready now, Des, so get the harness out of the bag and put it on. Don't forget more lube!"

As the youth watched, mesmerized, the older woman slid a fresh condom over him then rolled over onto her back, spread her thighs and lifted her hips. "Come, Mr. McAllister, that aid you promised a lady in distress? I want it! And while you're giving it to me, Deserea will give it to you."

Not surprisingly, Justin couldn't resist her offer, especially given the pleasure his girl had given him moments before. If her fingers could feel that good, her dildo couldn't help but feel better. He sank his manhood into the waiting, dripping Ms. DeGenoa and then held still in anticipation.

Pressure arrived at his pucker. He bore down to open himself but it seemed that this invading object was larger than Deserea's small hand. "Push harder, my love, harder!" she whispered and as he complied an inch-and-a-half cross-section of silicone popped through his sphincters and up into his rectum. He felt stretched beyond anything he'd ever experienced and full in a way that entirely new but completely amazing. The sensations he'd experienced moments before were overridden with new delights. "Tight, slippery and hot" Chelsea Ngyuen had said. Justin originally thought that meant the constriction the man would feel around his phallus. Now he understood that the pleasure could be, and was, mutual. Both partners in sodomy shared the delight, whether penetrator or penetrated. "Ohmigod, that looks soooo sexy! I'm all the way into you, clear up to the harness!"

"Now back up, Deserea," Cynthia ordered, "while Mr. McAllister fucks me on the forward stroke and himself on the back. Ride me, young man, ride me hard and don't you dare hold back. I want to see that condom full when you're done!"

Justin found himself a mass of sensation, pleasured fore and aft. As he drove into Cynthia and onto Deserea he became aware not only of physical sensations, wholly new and entrancing, but of emotional changes. Before his pleasures had come from mastery and dominance. Now he discovered the softer, sensual delights of surrender and submission. From being desired to being an object of desire was a new experience for the youth and it was one that he hoped to repeat. Not that there was anything wrong with his previous role, of course, but variety was making itself welcome in more ways than just the differing skin tones of his mates. At last, in response to his new mistress' desires, he shot a load into her, pumping jet after jet of hot semen into the protective latex and then rolled over on to the soft, green moss and lay there in a panting stupor.

"Damn, that was fun!" Deserea unbuckled the harness and dropped the dildo into a waiting baggie. "Do I get to peg him every time he buggers me?"

"Deserea, you'll get to peg him any time you want, from the way he responded. And, not to alarm you any, but I suspect that you won't be alone. You saw the way Mr. Ramirez and Dr. Nguyen looked at him when your mother told him to strip. There haven't been any such attractive young men in the Gathering since your brother David and his wife Heather moved to Miami. Even with the "don't do anything you don't want to" rule in place, both those bi's are quite likely to be pressing their desires on him though they have good enough manners to wait until after your honeymoon. Sandwiches are very popular around here as is spit-roasting. Sucking one man off with another in your pussy is great but for the full effect you need to be deep-throated and sodomized. I know your mother isn't that great a fan of the back door approach but . . . mmmmm . . . I just love it. And so, I suspect, will you. Here, help me help him up onto his feet. He's had a busy night and it's time to take him home."

After a short, teasing discussion about which parental home the nearly weds should repair to, Justin and Deserea curled up in the back of the Rolls. The McAllister house was larger because the McAllister family had been larger and it was there that the wedding would be arranged. Justin's part was easy. All he had to do was drive down to Rajeev's and decide which of the enormous diamonds the subtle Sikh was recommending best suited his beloved's hand. It would then be crafted into a wedding set and delivered within 24 hours so that between decisions on gowns, flowers, music, etc. his betrothed could swank around her high school friends. At last the Justin they all had longed for was in the bag. She'd caught him and she would have the ring to prove it. Marriage was "but a month a way" and her 'butt' tingled in anticipation.