Drunk Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh no," Mom said, finally pulling her eyes from my dick and intentionally NOT looking at my face. "No, we should go."

"See you later stud!" Mrs. Anderson said with a grin before closing the door behind them.

I pulled my pants up and headed back to the family room, still stunned at what had just happened.

---o---

I had fallen asleep on the sofa with the TV on and was awakened by the sound of mom and Mrs. Anderson coming home from wherever they had gone. It sounded like both of them were well lubricated with booze, and I figured Mrs. Anderson could handle mom. I wasn't sure I wanted to risk another encounter like last week. More to the point, I wasn't sure that if she did what she had last time, that I wouldn't push my dick into her, drunk or not, something we'd both probably regret the next morning.

"There he is!" Mrs. Anderson said as she walked in with an arm around my mom's waist, the two of them not very stable on their feet. "See. I told you he'd wait up for us!"

"I figured he'd be long since gone to bed," Mom slurred as they walked to the sofa. They plopped onto the sofa, one on either side of me.

"I guess you had fun?" I asked.

"Fun? FUN?" Mrs Anderson asked. "We had a fucking great time. All except the fucking part!" she said loudly. "Our dates didn't seem to be interested in anything about fucking. The danced, they groped, they even kissed us, but fucked us? Not even close!"

"As dates, they were the unfuckingest guys I've ever met," Mom said as she dropped her head back. "God, I'm so fucking horny!" she cried in frustration.

"You know what I think?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

"What's that?"

"I think we ought to let Eddie here take care of us."

"Ohhhhhh. We talked about this," Mom said as she flopped over on the sofa, her head resting on the arm and her ass pressing against my thigh. "He's my son. I can't be fucking him. No matter how good his dick looks!"

Mrs. Anderson leaned across me, reaching for my mom's dress. She lay on my lap, unbuttoning my mom's dress, spreading it apart. She slowly crawled up mom's body, spreading the dress apart and kissing the bare skin that was just uncovered until she had it completely open, the whole front of my mom's body on display. She leaned her head down to my mom's chest and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. She lay on my lap, licking and sucking my mom's nipples, making her moan and whither under her. As my mom moved, she moved Mrs. Anderson on my lap, her dress slowly creeping up until her butt and pussy were completely visible.

I had to admit, watching them was getting me damn horny. I rested my hand on her bare ass and was soon rubbing it around in circles. I let my fingers dip down between her thighs and heard her moan as I stroked my fingers up and down her wet slit, the panties she had on earlier no longer in sight.

The longer I played with her pussy, the more I wanted to stick my dick back into her. I reached under her, and she lifted herself to allow me to get my dick out. She settled back onto my lap with my cock sticking up between her thighs, pressed against her pussy. She began to lift and lower her hips, sliding her pussy against my shaft. I used my fingers to push my cock against her pussy, feeling her rock harder, her clit now sliding up and down the side of my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, looking back at me and starting to crawl up off my lap. "Fuck me sweetie. Put that dick into me and fuck me." She lifted her ass up and planted her knees on the sofa as I moved from beneath her. I crawled to my knees and pushed my pants down further, looking at her pussy and ass sticking in the air. Below her was my mom, laying essentially naked, her pussy exposed as it had been a week before. I shuffled on my knees between Mrs. Anderson's legs and rubbed my head up and down her slit. I slipped easily into her, drawing a long moan from her as my fat shaft slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her depths. I held her ass in my hands and started to pump my dick in and out of her, slapping my body against her bare ass, my hard cock driving so far into her that I could feel my head hitting the end of her vagina. In and out I stroked, the feeling of urgency starting to already build. I'd jacked myself off enough times to know when the imminent was becoming just that.

"Oh yes. That's it Eddie. Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy!" Mrs. Anderson moaned, pulling her head from mom's tits. She moved forward slightly, allowing her chest to press against mom's big tits as she pressed her lips to my mom's.

"Oh damn," I groaned, watching her kissing mom, my cock seeming to swell even more. I felt Mrs. Anderson's pussy start to squeeze me as she started to climax, the sudden change in tightness pushing my own climax over the top. My body bucked hard, jamming deep into her and pumping gush after gush of cum into her. I held her ass, her lips still kissing mom's, while I panted, my dick softening inside her.

Mrs. Anderson pulled from mom and lifted up, reaching back to push me gently out of her pussy. She pushed me back until I was sitting on the sofa again and then she climbed off the sofa herself. She pulled her dress all the way off, leaving her completely naked. She stepped to where mom laid and helped her up off the sofa. She pushed the dress off her shoulders, leaving them equally naked. "Now, put that pussy in his face and let him taste you."

"I can't," Mom said, refusing to move.

"You can, you just don't want to. When was the last time someone you loved put his face between your legs? Now get up there and do it!"

"But he's my son!"

"SO? It's not like he's fucking you. He's going to lick your pussy. It's not any difference than kissing, just a little lower!"

"But..."

"Just do it! You know you want to. You wanted to for weeks. Now DO IT!" she said, turning my mom to face me and pushing her towards me.

Mom moved slowly the two steps towards me. She hesitantly climbed onto the sofa, her legs straddling me. She leaned her knees against the back of the sofa and then slowly leaned her pussy towards my face. "Don't think badly of me," she whispered as she gently pressed her spread, sopping wet, pussy lips to my mouth.

I'd licked a few of my girlfriends' pussies, so I wasn't a stranger to it. I also liked it when I'd done it. But this was my mom. Like a week before, I hesitated a few moments and then gave in to my desire. I WANTED to do this. I stuck my tongue between her lips and stroked it slowly up her lips until I felt my tongue bounce across her clit, drawing a gasp from her.

I held her ass cheeks, squeezing them as I eagerly licked up and down her slit, flicking over her clit and also trying to push my tongue into her depths. Up and down I went for long minutes before I felt wetness envelope my dick. I couldn't see, but I knew immediately what was happening. Mrs. Anderson was having fun sucking me, making me grow harder while I continued to tease my mom's pussy.

I felt my mom's legs start to quiver slightly, which grew quickly as her whole body seemed to tremble and shake. I could feel her juices leaking around my chin to drip down onto my chest as she climaxed on my face. I grinned to myself, knowing that I had just made my mom climax again. She sagged against me, and I felt her pull her pussy from my face as her shudders faded away. She slowly lowered herself down, her pussy dragging against my chest as she slowly slid down. I looked up at her and saw the lust in her eyes as she sank lower and lower. I felt Mrs. Anderson pull her mouth off my rock-hard dick and then felt a different hot wetness. I saw the look on my mom's face change somewhat and then slowly, almost with determination, she let herself slide down further, slowly impaling herself on my shaft.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as she settled on my lap, her face a bit above mine, her big tits nearly brushing my face. She twisted herself slightly, bringing one of her rock-hard nipples to my mouth. "Suck it," she whispered as she guided the hard nipple to my lips. I opened my mouth and let her feed me her nipple, closing my lips around it. "Tease it with your tongue. I love having it teased."

I followed her directions, flicking the tip of my tongue over and around her hard nipple until she pulled it from my mouth and moved the other in its place. I started to lick and suck that nipple, teasing it, and her. I could feel her hips start to move, sliding herself around on my lap, my dick moving around inside her. She shifted her legs under herself and began to lift and lower herself slowly, sliding up and down my cock, trying to keep her nipple in my mouth at the same time. At first, she could but as her lust began to grow in her again causing her to climax again, she gave up and pulled my hands to her tits instead. I held and kneaded her big firm boobs while she bounced on me, moving faster with each passing moment. My excited cock started to give me the familiar warning. It was soon screaming at me to let it go, but I did everything I could to hold back, watching my mom's face, squeezing her bouncing tits and waiting. The first trembles were enough for me to know. I let myself go, wanting my mom's bouncing to finish the job. I had no clue how much more intense it would be to climax together, her squeezing pussy clenching around my spurting cock. She cried out loudly as she came, practically screaming about how good it felt.

Not that I noticed all that much of that. I mean, I was coming inside my mom at that moment. Something that had filled my dreams and fantasies every night for the last week. I felt my cock pumping shot after shot into her as she sat on my lap, grinding her pussy and clit against me.

She looked at me with almost a look of confusion on her face, almost as if she suddenly regretted what she had done. It only lasted a few moments and then the look turned to a smile. She leaned over and pulled me down off the sofa with her, rolling onto her back and pulling me with her so that I was laying on her on the carpeted floor with my dick still stuck in her. She coaxed me up enough to bring our faces even with each other and then pressed her lips to mine. We lay there kissing for long minutes, our tongues playing in each other's mouths before we broke the kiss, both of us breathing hard. "We shouldn't have done that. But I don't care. I wanted you so badly. I wanted to feel you in me. I've wanted that since you helped me when I got home, when I pushed your pajamas down and saw how big and hard you were. I wanted to feel you inside me. Maybe you don't ever want to do it again, but I'm glad we did get a chance."

"I think he'll want to," Mrs. Anderson said with a grin. "Maybe we should take him upstairs and show him what we do after he squirts his cum all over the window."

Mom looked at her and a grin spread across her face. "Yeah. I think we should."

Mrs. Anderson reached down, helping me stand up and then helping mom get up as well. The two of them walked in front of me, side by side, each holding one of my hands as they pulled me towards the stairs and then up to mom's bedroom. They let go of my hands and Mrs. Anderson looked at me. "Feel free to join in any time you want. So, after you're done spying on me, I'm always so damn horny that I need to get off. So, I go up to my room, sometimes even with your mom. The first thing we do is take a shower together, rubbing soap all over each other and letting our hands tease each other. Something like this," she said as mom and her faced each other, rubbing their nipples together each with a hand between the other's legs and their other hand playing with the other's butt. "Can you imagine how we look, all covered in soap suds, rubbing each other like this, teasing our tits and nipples and pussies? Mmmmmm, it's making me so hot just thinking about how it feels to have her big tits rubbing all over my body. But that's not all we do. Once we get all the tanning oil off, we go to the bed, and I lay down like this," she said, stepping away from mom and climbing onto the bed. She lay with her head nearly at the foot and her feet towards the pillows. "Then your mom climbs onto me," she said, holding a hand out for my mom.

I watched mom climb onto the bed with her knees spread over Mrs. Anderson's face. Mom lowered her head between Mrs. Anderson's legs, and I heard her moan as mom started to lick her pussy. "Ohhhhh God yes," Mrs. Anderson moaned before lifting her face towards mom's pussy and licking it. As mom spread her knees further apart, I could see dribbles of my cum leaking from her that Mrs. Anderson was eagerly licking it up as if it were some kind of prize. I stood there, staring, stroking my again hard dick, watching her lick mom's pussy.

Mrs. Anderson held a hand out towards me. I stepped towards her, and she grasped my cock and pulled it towards my mom's pussy, guiding me into her before she went back to licking my mom's clit. I started to stroke in and out, making my mom moan and gasp in pleasure as she was stimulated by my deep thrusts and Mrs. Anderson's tongue. In and out I thrust, my balls practically slapping Mrs. Anderson in the face as I pounded into my mom, the visual stimulation of the two of them almost more than my poor brain could handle.

"OH FUCK! I'm COOOOOOOMING!" my mom screamed into the room as her whole body started to shudder and tremble. I could feel her pussy clamping around me and trying to hold me inside her as I continued to stroke in and out of her wet depths. I was amazed at how long my mom's climax lasted. I know that most of the online porn orgasms are faked, but this was an honest to God LONG climax, lasting at least two full minutes before she reached back to push me away and then rolled off Mrs. Anderson. She laid on her back, her knees spread apart so I could see her pussy, which was still visibly clenching periodically, her juices leaking from her and running down over her puckered butt hole and then between her cheeks.

Mrs. Anderson moved around on the bed, laying down with her ass right at the edge of the bed. She lifted and spread her legs to expose her pussy. "Okay stud. You've imagined me laying on that lawn chair naked, getting fucked by your cock. Bring it here and show me what you can do with it!" I stepped between her legs, letting her rest her heels on my shoulders as I pushed my dick slowly into her already wet pussy. "Oh, fuck yes. That's what I needed. A nice hard cock. Does it feel good?"

"Oh God yes," I groaned as I started stroking into her pussy, letting my thighs slap her bare ass with each stroke. Her tits were much smaller than mom's but they still moved and rolled on her chest sexily.

"You thinking about fucking me out there? Walking over and taking my bikini all the way off and just fucking me, right there in the yard?" she gasped.

"Oh yeah," I muttered as I held her legs against me and thrust into her, banging us together.

"That's it baby. Fuck me hard. I can feel your cock hitting so deep in me. You have to be so close to coming already. Come with me when I come. Come with me baby and fill me with your hot cum!"

"Ahhhhhh Fuck!" I groaned, her coaxing pushing my body quickly over the top.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed as her pussy clenched around my spurting cock. I could feel her pussy clench and release around my shaft as I pumped shot after shot of cum into her. I stood there, panting as she lay with my cock softening in her, her fingers teasing her breasts. "You know Mary. I think we're going to have to educate your son on how to treat a woman after he fills her pussy."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. For a newbie he does a good job with his cock, but I'm thinking that with a little training, different ways to do it and what to do after. I'm thinking that he could be one hell of a good fuck partner. What do you think?"

"You might be right. At least for a while. If we teach him how to be good, someone's going to get to reap that reward besides us."

"Yeah, there is that. But for now. I wouldn't mind. Hell, I might even let him take my suit off right out there in the yard and fuck me. Just to fulfill his fantasy, in exchange for plenty of good fucking of course."

"Think it's fair to him?"

"I dunno. How about it, Eddie? You think it'd be fair to let you strip me and fuck me in the yard in exchange for you fucking us other times we need it?"

"You mean you have to ask?" I asked her back with a laugh.

"Good answer," she said, moving her legs. She pushed herself up the bed until her head was on the pillows. She held her hands out and I climbed onto the bed, laying next to her as she drew my head onto her soft chest. "Turn the light off Mary and then come lay with us. We can make an Eddie sandwich."

Mom got up and turned the light off and climbed into bed with us, pressing her soft body against mine so I was trapped between them. I could feel both their hands gently teasing my bare skin as we lay to fall asleep together. Maybe being the man of the house wasn't so bad after all?