Drunk Sister Playing

Story Info
Brother helps out his drunk sister.
1.5k words
4.27
295k
226
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents went away for the weekend. My parents had my older sister Lori on a short leash most weekends. That Saturday night I heard her coming in the house late. She was making a ton of noise. I figured she must be drunk. Sure enough I heard her go into her bedroom. Then she called out to me.

"Joey come here and help me."

I was eighteen at the time and I felt like I was the responsible one. I got out of bed and walked into my sister's room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come over here and help me get undressed," she said.

I thought she must be crazy. Lori sat there giggling like a little kid. I walked over to her and she raised her arms up over her head. I figured, what the hell. I would get her undressed and get back to my own bed. I pulled her top up over her head. She told me to unsnap her bra. Oh well, I reached around and found the snap. Her tits came tumbling out. I should tell you my sister is on the chunky side. I was surprised to see how big her melons were.

Lori then laid back on the bed and stretched her legs out straight. I unfastened her pants and then pulled them off. I removed her panties next. I was now looking at my sister's pussy. I hate to say it but seeing my sister like that was making my cock stir. I only had a pair of shorts on at the time. What made it worse was that my sister was spreading her thick thighs apart. It was like she wanted me to take a good look.

I was looking and I could see her pussy was wet from her juices.

"What are you looking at Joey?" My sister asked.

I guess she was trying to mock me or just trying to arouse me. Well it was working. It don't know why I did what I did right then. I reached down and pulled my shorts down to the floor. My dick was half stiff. I can tell you that Lori had her eyes on my half erect dick.

"Come closer, I want to see you," my sister said to me.

I got closer for sure. I climbed up onto the bed. I was right over top of Lori. I lowered my face and I found one of her nipples. I took it into my mouth. My sister started moaning.

"That feels so good little brother," she told me.

I was losing control of myself. I moved from one tit to the other. I was sucking and biting on my sister's fat tits. Lori reached up and placed her hands on the back of my head. She didn't want me to pull away. I wasn't planning on stopping. My cock was so close to my sister's pussy. I began to rub my shaft across her wet folds. That got my sister all stirred up.

"Are you going to fuck me Joey?"

I think my sister was trying to arouse me because she was laughing. I was sure she was getting into it. Lori was sliding her thighs apart as much as she could. My cock head finally rested at her opening. I could have stopped right then but I didn't. I pushed my hips forward and I entered my sister. Lori's eyes went wide. Maybe she thought I was just fooling around with her. I was past the point of messing around.

I slid my dick all the way inside Lori's pussy. My sister must have gotten into it. She clamped her muscles around my shaft and we got into a fucking motion. I stopped sucking my sister's tits. I took hold of her legs and I pushed them towards her chest. I started pounding my sister's pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh my God Joey!"

Maybe Lori first thought I would just undress her and get her into bed. We were far beyond that right now. I was sliding my dick in and then pulling out, just barely leaving my mushroom at her pussy lips. I thrust into my sister as hard as I could. Lori was getting into it alright. She was crying out as I took her pussy hard. All sorts of thoughts were running through my head. I wanted to control myself and not cum in two minutes time. I was going to make sure this wasn't the only time I would have my sister.

The bed was squeaking as I pounded my sister with my fat cock. Lori had her hands on my waist as if she was holding on from the fucking she was taking. We must have gone at it for a good while. I felt my nuts starting to pinch. I wanted to tell my sister I was so close but I couldn't make myself do that. A few more strokes and I unloaded into Lori's pussy. I looked down at my sister and her eyes went wide. She was feeling the heat of my cum entering her body.

"Oh fuck!" Lori cried out to me.

Her pussy became like a vise gripping my rod. She didn't tell me to pull out. Instead she was milking me of all my hot seed. She wanted my cum, that much was for sure. I must have dumped a huge load inside my sister's belly. I just kept squirting for a few minutes until I felt spent. Lori's pussy was going into convulsions. I could feel her muscles gripping then releasing my prick. I just continued to give her my cock until I went soft.

I finally stopped and rested my dick inside my sister. Lori was panting and her body was shaking from the fucking she just took. I pulled out and rested my body next to my sister.

"You can never tell anyone we did this Joey."

This had to be our secret. If our parents ever found out, I hated to imagine it. Lori and I kissed and touched each other and then we fell asleep in my sister's bed. When I woke up the next morning my sister was sitting up. I think it dawned on her what we did the previous night. Cum was leaking out of her pussy. I reached over and pulled my sister close to me. I asked her if she could go again. For just a moment I thought Lori would jump up and run into the bathroom.

Instead she reached down and took hold of my cock. She brought her lips to the tip of my dick and she went down on me. Lori sure knew how to suck cock. She went right down to the root. I listened to those slurping sounds and my sister got me hard with her mouth. Once I was hard Lori got to her knees and then mounted me. She lowered herself until her pussy lips met my cock head. I took my hands and pushed down on her hips.

My sister sunk down onto my shaft. We got into it once more. I reached up to fondle my sister's big tits. I squeezed each one and then rubbed the palms of my hands across her hard nipples. We got into a nice motion. Lori dropped down onto me and I brought my hips up to feed her cock. What can I say? My sister was like a fucking machine that weekend. I ended up blowing more cum into my sister's pussy. After our morning sex we took a shower together. We toweled each other off and then went back to bed.

I had Lori get in all fours. Thankfully I was able to keep hard that morning. I stroked my cock a few times and then inserted my dick into my sister's greedy hole. With my hands on her hips I drove my cock deep into her pussy. I leaned over Lori's back and I took her tits in my hands. My sister screamed loudly as I made her orgasm. Lori said I was hitting just the right spot when I fucked her in the doggy position. I am not sure how I did it but I was able to give my sister another sticky load.

My parents were due home late Sunday afternoon. Lori and I were able to fuck that Sunday morning. I did find out that my sister was taking birth control pills. I had already given Lori multiple loads of my baby seed and I didn't want to impregnate her. Things are more difficult with my parents around. We have to go to a wooded area to sometimes fuck. We have chanced it once or twice in the house. While our parents were asleep, we went down to the laundry room. I hoisted Lori up onto the washing machine lid and fucked her there.

I thought we might get caught because Lori was crying out as I filled her with cock. I did manage to shoot my load of cream and Lori had multiple orgasms herself. Back in the real world, we both have jobs and my sister hopes she can soon get an apartment on her own. That way I could slide over and have my sister whenever I wanted.