Drunks or Cops?

Story Info
Jim's wife is very accommodating.
2.7k words
4.11
157k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

Mike Jackson tapped the last beer barrel. He had been working in a daydream for the last forty minutes and the sound of someone hammering on the front door of the bar jolted him back into the real world. He glanced at his watch angrily; it was still only 8:30 am. Drunks or cops - it had to be one or the other.

"We're closed!" He called through the door without opening it. "What do you want?"

"Police!"

With a sigh, Mike began the unbolting process. His was not an unusual occurrence. Bars in the city were targets for trouble and cops were becoming common visitors.

As he finally swung the heavy oak door open, Mike looked directly into the tired and haggard looking face of his visitor. The man looked as if hadn't slept; his clothes were disheveled and he had an unkempt look about him.

Mikes voice was curt. "Yeah? What is it?"

"You remember me?" Asked the man. "Detective Andrew Malloy. I was here a week ago when we busted that gang of drug dealers."

Mike looked deeper into the detective's face. One cop looked much like the next to him, but there was an air of familiarity about this one.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I remember you. So? What do you want at this time?"

The detective looked around furtively and rubbed the two day old stubble on his chin. He seemed reluctant to speak.

"Come on, detective!" Mike hurried him. "I got a bar to get open. What can I do for you?"

"Well, it's like this, Mr Jackson. Er...I got a bit of a thirst on!"

Mike sighed again and stood back to allow the cop entry. Neither was this uncommon. All the city cops were big drinkers and he knew well enough not to turn any of them away - even this early in the morning.

"What'll you have?"

"Scotch. A large one please."

Mike poured the drink and watched the detective as he downed the liquid in one hit.

"Another."

Mike repeated the process. So did Malloy.

From a corner table a man was watching. His own glass half empty in front of him, he studied the cop with interest.

"Can I get you another, detective?"

The man's voice carried to the bar and eventually permeated into detective Malloy's brain. The cop wheeled around not having seen anyone else in the bar and certainly not expecting anyone else to be there so early. His eyes eventually focused on the older man.

"Another drink, detective?" The man repeated.

For a moment Malloy stood looking at the stranger. He seemed unable to focus properly. He wanted to say no, but the allure of the strong liquor was too much. It always was. Well, just one more? He thought.

"James Kerr." Said the stranger as Malloy joined him at the corner table and sat down. Kerr's hand was extended and Malloy shook it.

"Pleased to meet you. Andy Malloy."

More drinks arrived as the two men got to know each other and by the fourth round they were both laughing and joking with each other.

James Kerr had seen the likes of Malloy many times. A cop and a drunk, he knew that Malloy wouldn't be able to stop now even though the bottle was empty. Kerr was a drunk himself, but much older than the detective and much more able to control himself under the influence. He had studied the younger man. He wore a suit and good shoes. The guy held down a job - he had money!

"Would you like to come back to my apartment, Andy? You could meet my wife. She's very accommodating."

Malloy squinted through watery, bloodshot eyes at his new drinking companion. He knew that he should really get to work. He had only popped in on the way to steady himself after the excesses of the previous night. But he knew that turning up in the condition in which he now found himself would be professional suicide. Besides which, Jim Kerr seemed to be a decent sort of guy and Malloy was just in the mood to keep drinking.

"You have more booze at your place?" Malloy was aware his voice was slurred and knew the decision to skip work was the right one.

"Ah, you like a drink, eh Andy?"

Malloy nodded eagerly. "Scotch is my friend!"

"Not any more, Andy! I'm your friend now as well! Come on, we can pick up some more drink on the way."

Armed with a new bottle, Kerr led his new friend into the apartment. Malloy sat down heavily on the overstuffed sofa and accepted the brim full glass of alcohol with gratitude.

"Just relax, Andy." Kerr slurred, I'm just gonna see if Maggie is here. You'll like her!"

With a last glance to ensure that Malloy was comfortable, Jim Kerr opened the door that let into the bedroom. His wife was already sitting on the edge of the bed and looked up as he entered.

"Who is it this time, Jim?" she sighed.

"Now, Maggie, don't be so negative!" Kerr smiled, "this one has a job. He's got money. We could do well out of him!"

Maggie sighed again and pulled the black negligé around her body. At forty-four years old she still looked good. Her dark hair was cut fashionably short, making her look a little younger and she knew that her body, while maybe not as firm and supple as it once was, could still turn men on.

Jim Kerr knew that his wife turned men on as well and he used it to his advantage. When he had met her she had been a hooker and now, twenty years on, she still was. The only difference now was that Jim looked out for her and found her customers. It wasn't usually very difficult, but it was rare to find a man with a career.

"Ok," Maggie sighed again. "I'm ready."

Walking back out into the lounge room, Kerr smiled as he saw that his new friend and perspective customer had already drained his glass.

"Andy, come with me and meet the wife." he said, "as I said, she can be very accommodating!"

As Malloy followed unsteadily he entered the bedroom and saw Kerr's wife sitting on the edge of the bed. Suddenly the need for alcohol vanished and was replaced by a new need. He felt the erection stir in his underwear.

"Say hello to our guest, Maggie." Kerr laughed.

"Hi baby! You like what you see?"

Malloy's eyes were fixed on Maggie's large breasts as they swayed gently under her black negligé. His erection grew another notch.

Maggie patted the side of the bed next to her. "C'mere baby. Let me make you feel good!"

With a quick, movement that surprised even Malloy, he was by her side. His hands eagerly mauled the older woman's mature curves through the sheer material as he struggled to remove his pants. But Maggie was more experienced and held him back for a moment. Her hand pulled at his belt buckle and unzipped him. Within a moment his pants were down around his ankles.

"That's better, lover!" Maggie cooed, "now, do you like this?"

She left the question hanging in the air as she opened the negligé and exposed her breasts and pussy. She smiled at Malloy and watched him gape open mouthed at her womanly body. His cock was already hard and throbbing and she stroked it lovingly with her hand, guiding him towards her mouth.

Malloy gasped as he felt his erection slip into Maggie's warm, wet mouth. During the course of his work he had been treated to many free blow-jobs by grateful hookers, but this woman was a complete expert. Her tongue caressed his shaft lovingly. Her mouth enveloped his cock-head and her fingers stroked his full balls. He had arrived in heaven and didn't want to leave any time soon!

After several minutes of her expert ministrations, Maggie looked up. This guy had good staying power, she mused. So sick of punters that came in her mouth in a few seconds, she was impressed with detective Malloy and made a mental note to tell her husband to find more cop's in future. While James was more interested in the booze that her customers' money provided, she was more interested in getting good sex. She had never told her husband, but her work had never been about the money it was always about the sex!

"Would you like to fuck me, baby?" she whispered as she, reluctantly, pulled her mouth from Malloy's erection.

Without waiting for an unnecessary reply. Maggie positioned herself on her hands and knees on the bed. This had always been her favoured position and she felt herself moisten as she knew she would.

Without a word, Malloy propped himself up behind the hooker and placed his cock at the entrance to her wet, pouting pussy. He would never admit it, but the alcohol had numbed the sensitivity of his cock a little - with a blow-job like he had just experienced, he would normally have cum in a matter of minutes. But he wasn't about to dwell on any shortcomings he might have now. With a single thrust he luged forward and buried himself inside Maggie's body up to the hilt.

Jim Kerr stood, largely forgotten by Malloy and his wife, by the door. He had fully intended to leave Maggie and her customer to their privacy, but the eagerness with which his wife was servicing this young man had him rooted to the spot. He had always got the impression that Maggie enjoyed her work - maybe a little too much - but she really seemed to be loving it this time. She had deep-throated Malloy's tool until he thought it would be buried in her stomach and now, kneeling on the bed, she was moaning out in genuine lust as the young detective rooted her pussy from behind.

"Yes, baby! Oh yes..yes..yes! Fuck me"! Fuck me with your big young dick! I can feel you filling me! Yessssssss!"

Malloy smiled to himself as he continued to thrust himself into Maggie's warm pussy and fuck her right through her orgasm. Her body seemed to quiver and shake as she climaxed and he had to control himself completely as her internal muscles contracted and squeezed his cock delightfully.

"Ride me, bitch!" Malloy whispered suddenly. This was his favourite position and it would afford him a great opportunity to get his hands and mouth on Maggie's wonderful big tits.

Maggie grunted as she allowed herself to slip forward and felt Malloy's big tool slip out of her twitching hole. She had been as surprised as anyone, not only by the speed of her orgasm, but by the fact that she had had one at all! It usually took a good session in private with her vibrator to create a climax like that.

Maggie was eager to continue her enjoyment of her recent customer. Pushing him back gently she threw her leg over his body and guided his throbbing tool towards her waiting hole. The cock felt hot and thick in her hand and she couldn't resist giving it a loving squeeze before allowing her body to sink slowly down onto it.

Malloy gasped as he felt the warm wetness of Maggie's vagina as it once again enveloped his erection. His hips thrust upwards automatically, pushing more of himself into her voluptuous body. Her full breasts - the current object of his desire - swung freely in front of his face and he gripped both heavy orbs in his hands and lifted each in turn feeling their weight. His lips sought out the stiff protrusion of her nipple and he fed it slowly into his mouth, sucking greedily on the tasty morsel of flesh.

Maggie moaned deep in her throat as she felt Malloy's lips teasing her erect nipples. Her face was buried in his neck and she nuzzled the warm flesh, savouring his masculine aroma. She could feel his hands on her buttocks spreading the twin globes apart and thrusting his weapon so gloriously up into her pussy. She knew it was going to happen this time and was prepared as her second orgasm swept like a wave of lust over her body.

As she climaxed. Malloy's hands remained on her butt, pushing her up and down as he thrust into her. Her nipples felt sore and abused but the warm feeling that continued to rush through her body made everything seem so good. She realised that she was no longer in control of the session - a faculty she usually demanded of herself - but that the young detective was manipulating almost every move and feeling that she experienced. It was an unusual situation for Maggie, but one that she was not about to change.

"Oh baby! I'm gonna cum soon!" Malloy moaned suddenly.

Maggie had been aware of his heightened excitement and was experienced enough to know that she had little time in which to act.

"Let me suck you, sweetie!" she said quickly. "I wanna feel you cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you!"

With some haste, Maggie climbed from Malloy's cock and immediately felt the cold emptiness inside her vagina. Her legs fell open as she slipped down the bed so that her face was in a direct line with the appendage that had given her so much pleasure. She studied the hard flesh for the briefest of moments before opening her mouth wide and swallowing Malloy's entire length into her throat.

"Mmmmm...that's nice baby!" Malloy whispered as he rocked his hips back and forth. "Play with yourself. Give me something nasty to see!"

Maggie was only too happy to oblige. With her throat and mouth gently caressing and teasing the big cock, she let her hand wander down between her legs. She could hardly believe how wet and open she had become and as her fingers parted her sex lips she felt how swollen and sensitive her clitoris was.

Malloy looked down as the hooker opened up her pussy and displayed her wet charms before his eyes. He felt his balls begin to contract and his cock head start to swell. He knew he was about to cum and couldn't hold back any longer. He didn't want to. With a lustful groan he pulled his cock quickly from between Maggie's lips and rubbed it swiftly. He watched as her fingers disappeared into her snatch and that was enough to put him over the edge. Her shook violently. His eyes shut tightly and his breath stuck in his throat. Suddenly the glorious orgasmic sensations were upon him. His balls released themselves in great, seething jets as his seed splashed out onto Maggie's face. He watched her mouth open and her throat contract as she attempted to swallow his issue, but it was too much for her. As her mouth filled and more sperm kept coming, her face and hair became covered and tiny rivers of thick semen trickled from her lips and dripped obscenely onto her breasts.

As the couple lay on the bed breathing hard, Jim Kerr smiled to himself. For the first time in ages he realised that he had developed an erection and he was keen for it to remain. By the time Malloy had dressed and was preparing to leave, Kerr was already unzipping and walking towards the prone, exhausted figure of his wife still naked and sprawled on the bed.

"How much, man?" Malloy asked as he retrieved his wallet from his jacket. His head hurt like hell and he needed to get home and sleep it off. As he fingered through the notes he hoped he would have enough left for a taxi.

"How much?" replied Kerr, surprised at himself for what he was about to say. "You must be kidding, detective! Anyone that can make Maggie cum like that and give me a fucking hard-on aint gonna pay nothing! You just make sure you come back again, okay?"

Malloy smiled as he saw his new friend pull his underwear off and climb up on the bed next to Maggie. As he walked through the door he looked in his wallet again. He laughed. Now he would be able to afford a quick drink before he went home!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers