Dry Nursing from a Curvy MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 4 am, I was on top of her, rocking into her but pulled out as I almost came. I stopped nursing and rested on her breasts.

"Kate, I have a fantasy. Would you like to ride me as I suckle you? I asked softy.

"Wow, that would be so good," she answered opening her eyes. I slid down beside her as she got up.

"Slide up a little baby so you can rest your back against the headboard," she instructed sliding a pillow behind my back as I got up. She straddled my thighs holding my hard cock in her hands.

"Baby, I want you to remember this moment. Seeing your hard cock slide into my soaked cunt," she said, inserting my hard cock into her juicy pink folds. I slid in inch by inch until my cock's head kissed her cervix. She pulled my face into her bosom and started grinding her clit against me. I suckled both of her boobs for a few minutes as she rode me. I felt her excitement build, her arousal pushing her to orgasm soon.

"Baby, I'm so close... yes... yes... fuck... ahhh" she groaned pulling me harder into her breast as she came. We both froze in our positions as I felt her clenching and cumming all around my hard cock. Her juices were leaking everywhere. After a minute, she kissed me my forehead and all over my face

"Oh, that was so good. Thank you, sweetie. Let me ride you to your orgasm now. Keep suckling my boobs" she commanded gently, lifting her ass and rolling it down in short, sharp strokes. Her tight juiciness felt so good wrapped around me as I was pushing almost to her womb. I continued nursing on her, groping and kneading her boobs wildly for a few minutes as I felt my orgasm building up. I noticed few drops of milk leaking from her nipple onto my fingers that were rolling it and tasted it at the same time from her other breast. I was stunned for a second but then continued devouring both her boobs not wanting to waste a single drop of the liquid gold.

"Katie, I am so fucking close..." I said as I felt my balls tighten.

"Yes, baby, me too, me too...just a few more strokes...yes...yes...yes... ahhh, yes, fuuuuuucccckkkk," she cursed in a low scream, picking up pace and sliding on my rigid manhood in long, grinding strokes before cumming hard on my cock, nearly strangling it. That pushed me over the edge as I came deep inside her, painting her velvety wet walls with jets of my seed. She pulled me into her cleavage, suffocating me as she had another shaking orgasm and quivered for a few minutes. She was squirting and clenching all over my cock. I continued drinking her milk as I felt her milking my cock at the same time. Eventually, we slumped back on the bed hugging each other and kissing passionately as we came down from our shared climaxes.

"Baby, I didn't know that you were lactating?" I asked, pausing between kisses.

"Oh, did I leak? It happens sometimes. I have a hormonal imbalance which leads to the leaking. It's just a few drops," she answered.

I bent forward to suck out her remaining milk.

"Did you taste me?" she asked.

"Yes, mhmm...so delicious...yummy..." I answered in-between deep pulls on each nipple. She wasn't leaking much more but I was so happy to get to taste her.

"I'm so glad you love it," she grinned, then turned serious. "Baby, you have to get some sleep. It is almost 5 am and you have to drive for eight hours today," she added.

"Yeah. Sorry, I hardly let you get any sleep all night," I apologized.

"No, don't apologize. I loved every bit of tonight. You were so passionate about my boobs and in pleasing me. I would love to be suckled and fucked until we check out in the morning, but I'm worried about your drive. Here, come drink the rest of my milk and then get some sleep," she said, pulling me into her bosom.

"Mmmm..." I moaned and nodded before falling asleep with a nipple in my mouth.

We made love in our special way - my cock in her dripping cunt and her nipples in my mouth - for a couple of hours later in the morning when we awakened. It felt amazing pleasing her and making her squirt again. The sheets were a complete mess by the time we were done. We showered together and reluctantly got ready before checking out. We decided to meet again soon and lingered, not wanting to part even as we said our goodbyes.

I hope we can move to the same city someday to develop an intimate long-term nursing relationship. I'm sure I can make those huge boobs fully engorged with milk in no time.

<i>Hopefully, it will be continued...

******

I would love to hear your comments and reviews. Your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!</i>

12