Dueling Duets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, would you mind if we had intercourse now?"

"Of course not, that's the reason we're here, isn't it? What we've done up till now is just foreplay."

So he tried to get me into missionary. I just sat up, said, "No sir! You've had enough of that to last you the rest of your life." I got up on my hands and knees, and he figured out we were going doggy. Up he came, and started away. By this time, I was pretty ready, so after a few minutes I finally got to a fair orgasm. Nothing to write home about, but I was pretty sure that he could feel my pussy muscles going to it. Pretty soon after that, I felt him coming.

I laid down on my side, and motioned for him to come up beside me and hug me. I started moving his hands around my body, and pretty soon he got the idea. He started playing with my nipples and I was a little surprised at a little flicking motion that he was making that was really getting to me. In a little while he moved one of his hands down to my cunt and started playing with it, all the while nibbling on my neck and ears and flicking my tits. I was getting excited, and another little orgasm sort of surprised me. By this time, he was ready to go a third time. About right, I thought, making up for lost time.

I figured that we should finish up the three basic positions (he already had missionary down pat,) so I climbed up on top. This time it took him a long time to come, and I had fun bouncing up and down while he played with my nipples and tried to hang on. I think I shocked him a little bit when I put my hand down to my clitoris and started to rub it. Soon thereafter, I had myself into a really good come, and he came right with me. As we came down, I whispered, "Sport, you were really great." Well no one ever said that bed talk had to be truthful. I got up, went into the bathroom and cleaned up, and then went back into the bedroom and started putting my clothes on. He got the cue, went and took care of himself, and soon we were leaving. On the way back, he asked if he could see me again.

As I already explained, I don't do one night stands. I said, "All right, one more time, but that's all. Next Monday night? I'll make the arrangements, and phone you in your office, okay?"

I decided that I wouldn't tell Don until after I was done with the affair next week; that way, he wouldn't have to worry while he was at the club.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt better when I woke up the next morning. I'd done my good deed. One more time, and I'd send him on his way. I decided that the next time would be so fantastic that he'd never forget it. I phoned a bed and breakfast in a small town about a half-hour away and made a reservation. I'd been there before, it's one of the most romantic places I've ever seen. I thought that after this was all over, I'd take Don there as a 'thank you.' I called Dave, and told him to meet me there at 6:00.

On Monday, I skipped out of work about 4:30 to drive over, checked in, and let the innkeeper know what Dave looked like (we were old friends by now; I'd taken quite a few of my guys there.) When I got up to the room, I closed all the blinds so that the room was completely dark, got out two dozen candles and lit them. I filled up the large jacuzzi in the bathroom and put it on heat cycle. I got out a portable CD player and put on some soft music. Then I got dressed in a beautiful green boustiea, g-string and a sheer wrap. I put on some matching high heels, and checked myself out; I was looking good.

Dave got in, and came up to the room. He saw me and looked me over quite thoroughly before walking to me and kissing me passionately. I handed him a small package, and told him to go into the bathroom and change into the contents. When he came out, I could see that he had put on the skimpy g-string that I had purchased for him. It covered him just enough to get me excited.

I've discovered that the most important thing to good sex is being in the mood. The previous Thursday, I'd been nervous about the situation and Dave's inexperience. As a result, although Dave had a good time, it was pretty much of a bust for me. Tonight I was in control, and I found myself getting so excited that as soon as Dave came over to hold me, I felt the electricity.

We laid on the bed, and just explored each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. Then Dave started slowly stripping my costume off. By the time he had everything off but the panties, I was ready. He went down on me while he took them off, and this time he paid attention to what I had told him. It wasn't long until I was having a serious orgasm. Dave didn't let up after I was done, and soon I was coming again.

I got up and had him to sit in a high backed victorian arm chair. I started kissing him from head to toe. I sucked on his toes, and bit his nipples hard. Then I got to his groin, and just licked around the edges of the g-string. The head of his cock poked out, and I nibbled it a little bit. Then I stripped him of his cloth, and started seriously sucking on his scrotum. He was loving it, and then I slowly licked his cock. I could tell that he was getting excited, and I took the whole thing in my mouth, getting very deep. In that position, unless you tickle the underside of the shaft with your tongue, it's unlikely that he'll come, but it feels very good for him. When he was getting close, I took it out of my mouth, and climbed on the armrests facing him. I lowered my cunt onto his cock, very slowly, and told him to hold my back so that I wouldn't fall. I then moved my calves up on to his neck. In this position, I could feel it half way up my vagina. Then I started moving my pelvis slowly, all the while playing with Dave's nipples. He figured out what was happening and grabbed my ass to help me move. We went on like this for a long time, coming close, but each time either of us approached climax I would slow down to give us a breather. Finally, I let us both come. It was fantastic for both of us this time.

We extricated ourselves from the position, and I led Dave into the steaming jacuzzi. We sat in it for awhile playing with each other. I showed him how I liked my nipples to be kissed and chewed, and Dave started getting real good at it. Then he put his finger into my cunt, and I was seeing stars again.

We went into the shower and washed each other. I thought that Dave would try a shower scene, but apparently he thought that was a little athletic.

We went back to the bed and I told him to lay on his stomach. I produced some oil, and started rubbing his back, legs and ass. When I started to rub his anus, he gave a little start and then relaxed. I bent down to tongue it, and then put my finger, gently, all the way up. You could tell he was in heaven. After awhile, I took my finger out, and turned him over to oil his front.

I then gave him the oil and let him apply it to me. I let him do my front first, and then turned over to let him work on my back. When he got to my ass, I wondered if he would go for it, and he did. I love having my ass kissed, and Dave didn't hold back. The difference between boys and girls (alright, another difference,) is that girls can climax from being finger fucked in the ass. I don't think Dave knew that when he got there that night, but he did when we left. Heavenly!

Dave was ready again, and this time we did it side saddle, with me controlling my movements by putting my heels on the wooden side of the bed, and grabbing the canopy supports on the roof of the bed. This room was built for romance. After we calmed down, we laid on the bed. I started talking to Dave, and asking him what his plans were. The underlying assumption when we arrived that night was that he would never see me romantically again. But after this evening, if Dave really wanted to continue it, I was willing to let it go on a little bit more.

Dave told me that he'd thought about it, and come to the conclusion that he would go back to Judy and try to get her to be more interesting somehow. He knew she'd never be in my league, but he'd had a good life with her up to now, and he really didn't want to break that up. I was disappointed that this was ending so quick, just when I'd gotten him broke in, but I told him that I was glad he was satisfied now, and he said, "Well, really, I'm not, quite . . ."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there is one fantasy that I've had for many years. I was hoping that you'd help me finish it off. It would mean just one more time with me, and then, I swear, I'll never ask another thing of you again."

"Tell me about it. I might be willing to help."

"It's simple. I've laid in my wife's bed for twenty-six years, and never had a good time in it. I've fantasized for years about having another woman in our marriage bed. I'd love to get you in there so that whenever I went to bed with her, I could think of you. If I could make sure that you were safe and wouldn't get caught, would you come with me to my house?"

Now, this was really breaking the rules. If we were surprised, there'd be hell to pay. I really wanted to help Dave out, as the rest of his life was going to be a really, really long time. But this seemed to be asking too much.

Then Dave started explaining how it could work. Judy played bridge every Thursday night. She left the house at 5:45, and didn't come home again until 9:45 or 10:00. Dave told me that in the past four years, she had never been home before 9:30. We could get there about 6:30, make love for an hour or so, and be gone long before she ever got back. I was hesitant, but then Dave played his ace card -- he started nibbling on my ear. When he put his hand down to my vagina, I agreed, but I made him make me come again before I told him.

We showered again, and Dave told me that he had told Judy that he was on a business trip.

"Do you think you could stay the night with me?" he asked.

"Oh, Sport, I'd love to, but . . ."

"But your husband would be upset, wouldn't he?"

"No, that's not it. Actually, I haven't told Don about us yet, but I could phone him and let him know that I was having fun . . . I've done that a couple of times, and he's never objected. But the real reason that I can't stay is that I'm going out of town for two weeks soon, and I've got a ton of work left to get ready for the trip. If I stayed here you wouldn't let me get any sleep!"

I finally got him to agree to let me leave, but before I left I tucked him into bed. When I got home, Don was playing with his computer, so I didn't get to tell him what I was doing that night. For one reason or another, the next two nights weren't good for that talk either. It's possible that I was just nervous that this affair was so close to home, and I thought Don might be upset about it.

Did I trust Dave about this idea of sleeping with him at his house? Absolutely not! I went over to the club, and started chatting with the hostess who I knew well. I told her I wanted to make a reservation for Thursday night, and then got a look at the book. There were the biddies, including Judy. Safe as houses.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday evening I drove my car to a park about 5 blocks from Dave's house. I parked my car in a secluded area in back, and when Dave drove by I got into his Caddy. He had me scoot down so that no one would see me as we drove into the area. When we got to the house, he opened up the garage and drove in. Only after the garage door was closed did I get up. We walked in, and went straight to the bedroom. Before I let Dave touch me, I took a good look around, and tried to memorize how everything was; I was planning on not letting any suggestion of my visit remain. After work, I'd changed into a cute little black dress with a bare midriff connected by straps. I took off my earrings , tennis bracelet and choker, and put them on the nightstand. Dave pulled my dress off me to find matching panties. I stripped Dave down completely, and proceeded to give him the blow job of the century. I was just done, and getting ready to let him eat me, when all of a sudden, the door flew open. There was Judy, looking at us. It was only 6:50. I knew she recognized me.

She just took in the scene, and you could see tears starting to stream down her cheeks. She turned away, sobbing, and closed the door behind her. I was upset, but Dave was nearly hysteric. I got dressed, and told him to get dressed too. After we pulled on our clothes, I just told Dave it would be all right and to go to his wife. Then I just walked out the front door (Judy was nowhere in sight) and walked the quarter mile back to the car.

Only after I got in and closed the door did I allow myself to be a nervous wreck. I cried for fifteen minutes, cursing myself for being such a fool. Our nice life was going to be ruined; the affair would be gossiped all over the club and we would have to resign; Don was going to suffer the reputation of a cuckold when he wasn't, and it was all my fault! Then I discovered that I had forgotten to put my jewelry back on. I thought about calling Dave, or going back to his house, and then I just decided to forget it. Some things are just too expensive.

Finally, I pulled myself together and drove home. When I got there, Don knew immediately that something was wrong. I figured that now was better than never, so I told him the whole story. He was thoughtful, but not angry or upset. He kept telling me that everything was going to be okay. He pointed out that I was going out of town for a couple of weeks, and that maybe everything would blow over by the time I got back. Eventually, we fell into a sexless, fitful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at work, I prepped for my trip. An H/R convention was starting in Anaheim on Sunday, and I was flying out to the coast on Saturday as I was on one of the committees. After it ended up on Thursday, I would bump around the west visiting some of the corporation's branches and factories, explaining the new benefits package to groups of employees. I was glad, it would do me good. When my boss looked in on me, he figured that the stress I was evidently feeling was due to the pressures of the trip, and he told me not to take it too seriously. I got a message from Dave, but was much to busy to respond. I figured if it was important, he'd get me at home that night.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got home, and Don made a nice little dinner while I packed. Later on in the evening, I got myself all dolled up for him, and we made love for a couple of hours. Yes, we talked about Dave, and I told him all about he turned from Mr. Nothing to SuperStud. We had fun.

I took a midday flight to LAX (I hate that airport. Come to think of it, I hate that whole city.) After I settled into the hotel, I gave Don a call. We aren't the kind of couple that keeps tabs on each other, but I wanted to find out if there had been any concerns at the club; I knew that Dave and Don both played golf on Saturdays. It turned out that they had had a short, civilized conversation, and that Dave thought that Judy wasn't going to make a fuss. I was a little relieved, but still not relaxed yet.

The convention started, and I was involved in all the hoopla. When I got back to my room about 8:00 on Tuesday evening, there was a message from Don. I called him back, and he told me that he and Judy had met so that she could give him my jewelry. He told me that she was adamant that there would be no scandal and no divorce. Everything was okay! I felt so good, that when I went down to the bar and met a guy that I'd had a relationship with at this convention three years ago, I let him know that if he came up to my room later, he wouldn't be disappointed. You're shocked? But this wasn't breaking the rules! Sure, it was on the spur of the moment, but Mike had already been my lover. And I told him before we started that I only had this one night free. My fondest memory of that trip is being screwed in the Hilton while being illuminated by fireworks from the Magic Kingdom.

The trip went along successfully. I spent the weekend bumming around San Francisco, where my Monday appointments were. No, I didn't bump into anyone I liked, and there was no sex. Disappointed? I called Don once from a pay phone out on Pier 39 where you could hear the sea lions in the background. No further news, all was calm.

Tuesday evening, when I landed in Seattle, (Portland was Tuesday, Seattle was Wednesday,) I was surprised to get a voicemail from Judy. She asked me to call her at home as soon as I got into my hotel. By the time I got there, it was after 9:00 Pacific time, and after midnight back home. I returned the call anyway.

Now this conversation really shocked me. 10 days ago, Judy had found me in bed with her husband. To all outward appearances and on the sworn statement of her husband, Judy was the original prude. After we had talked for a few moments, Judy asked me to please fuck her husband one more time. (Those aren't her words, I think the exact phrase was to 'have sexual relations.') The story she gave me was that she was trying to get over this incident and figure out a way to make herself more appealing to him. ('Learn how to screw,' was what I suggested, but under my breath.) She was worried that she'd interrupted us just as her husband was filling a lifetime fantasy. She knew that because Dave had explained to all to her and what it meant to him. (I gave him two gold stars for honesty, one demerit for stupidity.) It was her feeling that if he blamed her for this failure, she'd never get the chance to turn her life around. So would I please boink him one more time, at their house, so that we all go back to living wonderful lives?

Yes, I was skeptical. Wouldn't you be? But I couldn't turn her down flat. Instead, I bounced the ball back into her court. I told her that I might consider it if her husband called me and substantiated her story. I didn't just want to show up and say, "Hey, Dave remember the last time? Let's forget your wife and keep going!" She told me that she agreed to that, and when was the soonest we could arrange this? Well, luckily, the manager of the Denver office had called me up and told me that Friday afternoon had turned bad. Would I mind just doing the morning session; I could catch an earlier flight back? I figured that I could get into town on a flight that landed at 7:45. If she could convince Dave, I'd take a taxi over to their house, meet Dave, take care of business, and then call another cab to take me home. I could get there 8:45 to 9:00, have a nice screw (no, I didn't say that, I was being very refined,) and still get home by midnight, which was the time Don was expecting me to get in. She thanked me, and told me that Dave would call me either way.

The next morning as I was doing my morning calisthenics, (not those, I knew no one in Seattle,) my room phone rang. It was Dave. He was on a golf trip in North Carolina, and had talked to Judy. He thought that she was over-reacting a little bit, but she was being awfully nice about the whole thing. If I wanted to, he was sure he could go round with me one more time, just to appease Judy, you understand. I could almost feel the drool over the phone, feels like you're just next door. We talked, and agreed that Friday was the optimal time. He was scheduled to arrive at the airport at 6:30 Friday night. He'd just wait for me at the baggage claim, and then drive me home. If I wanted to catch a taxi from his house to mine, okay, or else he'd drive me home.

That night I took the flight to Salt Lake. Of course not, nobody gets laid in Utah! The next night I flipped over to Denver, and I could tell that I was getting horny. I'd been without sex for 10 days.

When I got into the airport Friday night, there was Dave just like we'd planned. He drove the car around while I got my luggage out of hock, and then we drove to his house. On the way, I let my hand wander to his thigh; it might have touched his cock. He tried to get at my boobs, but I moved to the other side of the car, just to torment him. As we approached his house, we got to talking about how nice Judy was being. Dave suggested that I might help him and Judy out by taking her out, getting her some new clothes, show her how to make herself up, things like that. I suggested that maybe her husband's lover wasn't the proper person for this job, but that I'd keep my mind open.