During Class

Story Info
They play around under the desk during class.
1.1k words
4.19
229k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Back row of science class in high school, two seniors (both just turned 18) were looking as innocent as possible sitting next to each other. Fortunately their teacher was the very blind and rather scattered Mrs. Newmark. Also, fortunately, the desks were large black two-seaters that pretty much obscured everything that anyone could do. Right now the large desk, and Patricia's oversized sweatshirt, was obscuring the fact that Steve was feeling her up. The class was rather small so there was no one in the back row with them since there were only three desks in each row and Chad and Amanda were skipping. So no one at all knew what they were up to.

Steve squeezed her breasts, loving the fact that they were doing this while class was going on and no one even knew... yeah there were definite perks to being a senior in Mrs. Newark's class and having one hell of a kinky girlfriend.

"So is it in there?" he whispered in her ear, his breath and lips tickling her.

Turning her head slightly towards him she whispered back, "Why don't you reach down there and see..."

Slouching so that her hips were forwards towards the edge of the seat, Patricia smiled wickedly as Steve's hand slid up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and he caressed her upper thighs before reaching into her bare pussy; smiling as his fingers came into contact with the rubber. Quietly he scooted his chair closer to hers to make it easier to play with her body.

Reaching over, she slid her hand down his loose jeans, grabbing hold of his rock hard dick as he began to slide the toy out of her pussy before pushing it back in. Her pussy was already very juicy and wet, he could feel its slickness every time his fingers brushed against her swollen lips. They loved to play during class, knowing that if they got caught they'd be in soooo much trouble... it just turned them on even more.

Both of them looked straight forward, all of their movements hidden under the large black table as the teacher droned on and on. Under the table though, Patricia's hand was gliding up and down Steve's dick, caressing and twisting. For a few moments it slid down the base and she began cupping and squeezing on his balls, making him bite his lip as he tried not to moan. Using one finger, she pushed back to the sensitive spot just under his balls and in front of his anus, rubbing it firmly. Out of the corner of her eye she could see his dick jerk.

For his part, Steve was getting more and more turned on by Patricia's experienced hand; he began twisting the toy inside her, back and forth as he sawed it in and out of her pussy. He longed to be able to plunge his own dick inside her, or at least watch as her pink dildo moved in and out of her tight hole. Rubbing one of his fingers in her slick folds, still playing with the dildo, he pushed his lubricated finger against her asshole and began to press in.

Patricia's hand moved back to his dick as he pressed his finger into her tight ass, her body clamping down around the invaders. Squeezing his swollen shaft tightly, her fingers rubbed up against the soft head of his dick, teasing the sensitive top.

As the teacher assigned a reading and sat down at her desk to grade papers, Patricia and Steve scooted closer together, their heads bending as if they were sharing a book. Really though, they were just indulging even more, taking the opportunity to use both of their hands on each other. His slid up her shirt, playing with her tits and tugging on her nipples, while she now had one hand on his dick and one on his balls; squeezing and rubbing. After a few moments he moved both his hands down to her crotch; inserting a second finger into her tight ass and using his other hand to move the dildo more firmly in and out of her heated pussy.

Filled up and horny, Patricia closed her eyes and squeezed down on his questing fingers in her ass, grinding her pussy against the invading dildo and the palm of his hand against her clit. Biting her lip, she squeezed his dick hard and managed to remain quiet as she came; shaking a little but mostly just breathing more heavily than usual. A couple people glanced back, but only saw her and Steve leaning over their book... perhaps one or two of them guessed that something might be going on, but it wasn't like they were going to say anything.

She sighed with pleasure as her orgasm wound down and his fingers withdrew from her ass. Taking the dildo from her pussy, Steve began to work the bigger thing into her ass, watching her expression change to pleasured discomfort as her tight ass opened up for the toy. He pumped it in and out of her back door a few times as his own dick throbbed, wishing it was inside one of those holes. But her hand was almost as good, it moved up and down rapidly while her other hand squeezed his aching balls. Gripping him hard from the sensitive head all the way to his base, she pressed her hand in on his groin.

"I'm going to cum..." he whispered in her ear, shoving the toy deeper into her ass.

Glancing up to where the teacher had her head bent close to the paper she was grading, Patricia swiftly leaned down and took him into her mouth, sucking him down as far as she could go. Steve jerked a little, shoving the toy completely into her tight hole and making her moan with the slight burning pain; her muffled moan vibrated along his ready dick and his hands pressed down on her head as he came. Her hand continued to work his balls over as her tongue lashed against his dick, doing for him what her other hand had been. Spurt after spurt erupted into her mouth, her hand tugging on his balls and milking him dry.

Not very long afterwards, Patricia was sitting back up, her mouth filled with the bittersweet taste of Steve's cum. Although he was satisfied for the moment, he continued to toy with the dildo in her ass... working it in and out of the tight hole. Patricia squirmed as he moved the toy inside her, her ass was still burning a little from the earlier deep thrust.

Later, after class, they would hurry to the bathroom where he'd pound her pussy up against the stall, fucking her had while his hand thrust the toy in and out of her ass. Nothing turned them on more than playing with each other during science class.

As his dick softened inside her pussy, the cool stall against her back while he continued to twist the toy in her sore ass, he said, "Tomorrow let's try a vibrator."

Patricia's eyes lit up.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers