Dust to Dust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah . . . ah . . . aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," Ashley groaned as Dusty took her time with the girl's most private parts. She felt her labia being toyed by that fabulous tongue. She chewed on the pillow as Dusty pulled on her nether lips, distending them and pressing them between her teeth. "That . . . that's supposed to feel like . . . woah, okay I get it," she continued happily. At first, it had been almost painful, but Dusty knew just when to pull back, letting the sweet release kick in.

Dusty gripped one ass cheek firmly and teased the lower portion of Ashley's slot with her tongue, then slid her other hand palm upwards between Ashley and the sheets. She curled her fingers into her lover's body and pulsed them slowly, keeping the licking going all the while.

Ashley was trying to crawl down the bed, but Dusty's firm hands and talented fingers were keeping her from getting too far.

Then Dusty pulled her hand out from between Ashley's thighs, pausing to lick the dew from her fingers. Then she lifted her lover's hips up just a bit and slid her hand back into Ashley's crotch, but this time from the side. And once she had her fingers in Ashley's sex again, she lay down on top of the slighter woman, pressing her heavy breasts into the blonde's shoulder blades and trapping that dangerous hand underneath. Then Dusty began to push with her hips, which in turn caused Ashley to hump Dusty's hand.

"Unh . . . unh," Ashley grunted. It was heaven for her, and not just in the way that Dusty probably thought. It was the head of Dusty's body against her own . . . the softness of the skin, and the all-enveloping nature of their current embrace was pure sensation It was more than Ashley had EVER experienced, even at a time when it had been possible.

Dusty had her lover completely at her mercy, and she milked it for all she could. She nibbled on Ashley's ear as she fingered the girl's increasingly wet pussy, then kissed and licked her neck. She could feel the girl's muscles flexing and straining under that pale skin, to the point she could sense that Ashley was going to climax again even for the girl herself did.

Ashley's mind was already reeling when the orgasm rampaged through her like a flash flood . . . leaving no cell in her body unsatisfied. Her pussy was clenching the invading digits and had no intention of releasing them.

Dusty smiled and slid off to one side, but kept her arm wrapped around Ashley's body.

Ashley turned over so that she was facing the woman who had just lit up her world.

"That . . . *gasp* . . . it was never like that before. You ARE good," she murmured happily.

Dusty grinned. "You've seen how much practice I've gotten. You don't mind – " she added worriedly.

"I know who you are . . . the kind of person . . . you're perfect," Ashley said, then blushed. "Sorry. That sounds corny."

"It sounds nice," Dusty replied, kissing the girl. "I didn't think you . . . well, thought about me like that. You know . . . before?"

"I didn't," Ashley said. "But the moment I could feel again and when my head was clear, then I knew I wanted this. You care about everyone. You care about Katrina and Professor VanHouten. And you cared about me. When everyone else saw me as a monster – "

"You were never a monster," Dusty interrupted. "You were just a girl who kept doing the right thing because it was what she remembered. That said something about the person you REALLY were."

Ashley snuggled into Dusty's neck. "I don't even know who I really am." She sighed. "But I like being here . . . like this with you. I don't want to go back tomorrow – "

"It's okay," Dusty crooned. "I'll visit soon, and you can visit me as often as you want. And we DO have the rest of night and day – " She trailed off, kissing Ashley on the neck again. At that point, Ashley couldn't bring herself to think about the future: not when the present had so much to offer.

------------ --------------------

To be continued . . .